Home

Next stimulus check date? Guess?

Posted By: Ouananiche

Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 05:53 AM

I'm a little behind on the politicking, i only ask because i have some large'ish (4 figure) items i was thinking of putting up on ebay, and i'd love to have my sales overlap with a stimulus check drop off.

What are the bets right now? is it coming? will it come in august? etc???
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 07:07 AM

Your not getting a check. Gonna get a federal income tax holiday until end of year.....maybe, unless your employer keeps all of it.

Congress couldnt agree on stimulus so Trump signed executive order.

Oops...

I see your a Canadian...so may not apply to you.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 08:15 AM

He is asking,not to see if he is getting a check--but wants to know if US citizens are getting one--so they have money to buy his goods.
Don't count out another stimulus check--I doubt that the stimulus package is going away.The Dems want more than what the executive orders covered.The president was also in favor of another check. Stay tuned.
Tom
Posted By: Bob

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 10:38 PM

There is some argument as to wether or not Trump actually has the power to enact those executive orders. There will be another stimulus, it just won’t be happening real soon. Dems and republicans both agree it is needed, they just can’t agree on who/what gets how much. Now they are on hiatus for a couple weeks.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ouananiche
I'm a little behind on the politicking, i only ask because i have some large'ish (4 figure) items i was thinking of putting up on ebay, and i'd love to have my sales overlap with a stimulus check drop off.

What are the bets right now? is it coming? will it come in august? etc???

Dems took vacation till after Labor Day!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 11:11 PM

They WORKED HARD for two weeks! They need another vacation badly already. Fire up the jets.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/10/20 11:16 PM

The republicans went home to but they are on standby if the talking heads can reach a deal.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/11/20 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Your not getting a check. Gonna get a federal income tax holiday until end of year.

So you need to go get a job to take advantage of it. Brilliant!
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/11/20 01:01 PM

Hey Ouananiche, did I miss the update on your bout with Covid ?
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Next stimulus check date? Guess? - 08/11/20 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Your not getting a check. Gonna get a federal income tax holiday until end of year.

So you need to go get a job to take advantage of it. Brilliant!

YES
© 2024 Trapperman Forums