Home

Mars in 4K

Posted By: Finster

Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 08:37 PM

I have always found space fascinating. These are high resolution pictures of mars. How awesome is it that we have the means to do this.

Posted By: pcr2

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 08:40 PM

i've been there,wasn't worth the probing i took before they'd let me on the space taxi.Wilferd Brimly runs the place and has become a real snorer.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
i've been there,wasn't worth the probing i took before they'd let me on the space taxi.Wilferd Brimly runs the place and has become a real snorer.

We all know where that probe went. blush
Posted By: danvee

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 08:54 PM

Could have saved a bunch of money and went to the Black Rock desert and shot the same footage in about an hour

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 08:57 PM

that'd be better than saving hundreds on your car insurance. wink
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 09:23 PM

Yet they can't make a security camera that can ID a burglar at 10 foot away! laugh
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Yet they can't make a security camera that can ID a burglar at 10 foot away! laugh
m

They can most people are to cheap to spring for the extra cost, the ones I have on the house you can count the zits on the kids face

Most people buy the cheapest option available and call it good it’s a lot like game cameras you have cheap and ok and then you have more expensive and better then you have even more expensive and best, not to say cheap is bad or even takes bad photos but you get what you pay for
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 11:08 PM

Ive always enjoyed news about outer space, I watch stargazers on PBS on Saturday night here to find out some of things that are going on, I haven’t heard anything about the people who were supposed to be traveling there, one was from Fairfield Iowa.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 11:17 PM

I had a guy that worked on my crew painting watertowers... he was telling about a time he n his brother were on a railroad crew... sleeping sleeper cars....everyone else went home on the weekend... rodney and his brother stayed and did a hit of acid.... this spirit looked like a fog came into the sleeper car and shot rodney and his brother into outerspace...... he names off all the planets neptune ect clear out to pluto!!
i asked rodney ..... you really think you were at pluto...... oh yes... because when he woke up back in the sleeper car he said his brother said wow that was something and colaberated the story..
i said rodney what the hek you doin here get some of that acid and get to houston... theres a place called nasa and they been spendin billions tryin to get there ... lol

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 11:19 PM

my first contact was with one named Mork.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/11/20 11:33 PM

I always wondered why they never tried to land closer to the ice caps as it looks like a better place to find signs of life or fossils at least.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 04:16 AM

Looks like big piles of kitty litter, just like most parts of Utah which I have been to.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 12:05 PM

We’ll have to take their word for it. Fact is, not anyone of us can verify it. Do I believe it? Mostly, but again I’m relying solely on their word.

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 02:32 PM

Marvin the Martian is another i got to sit around and sip adult beverages with.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 02:39 PM

0:20 coyote den!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 02:59 PM

Ohh ya should have seen the place before I had the chain saw
Posted By: Hoosier71

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 03:32 PM

It sure does look like a den at 0:20. If it was on earth you would go see what was living under that rock. Cool landscape. Looks a lot like some of pictures of desert terrain I have seen.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by nightlife
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
m

They can most people are to cheap to spring for the extra cost, the ones I have on the house you can count the zits on the kids face

Most people buy the cheapest option available and call it good it’s a lot like game cameras you have cheap and ok and then you have more expensive and better then you have even more expensive and best, not to say cheap is bad or even takes bad photos but you get what you pay for

I watch a show called See No Evil where crimes are solved thanks to security cameras. Most of the time, even stores must buy the cheap cameras because so often the pictures are blurry. You can't make out a face due to the poor resolution.

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 04:48 PM

At 7:43 what's the green thing with the square on it? Is that part of the rover?

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 04:49 PM

At 7:43 what's the green thing with the square on it? Is that part of the rover? At the bottom of the screen.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
At 7:43 what's the green thing with the square on it? Is that part of the rover? At the bottom of the screen.

Snake

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 05:43 PM

I knew it!

Re: Mars in 4K - 08/12/20 05:54 PM

probably just Marvin. wink
© 2024 Trapperman Forums