Home

Tannery Question,Wall Hangers

Posted By: Taximan

Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/12/20 05:11 PM

I don't do many wall hangers so I guess I haven't paid enough attention to those threads.I have a couple coyotes,with feet and all,attached and am looking for a reasonable return time and good quality.Who would you recommend?
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/12/20 05:56 PM

I use Z&L not sure it’s the best option for you because they are in New Jersey. They have pretty good pricing and does good work. No online presence, you have to call Leo at (718) 272-5190. He told me 60 days and I had them back in 40.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/12/20 05:57 PM

Moyles does a good job. Not sure what their turnaround time is right now. Last time I checked it was 4 months.
Posted By: Taximan

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/12/20 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by robert.d12
I use Z&L not sure it’s the best option for you because they are in New Jersey. They have pretty good pricing and does good work. No online presence, you have to call Leo at (718) 272-5190. He told me 60 days and I had them back in 40.

Thank you,Robert.New Jersey is no problem.I ship all the time a d this will be a light parcel.

Thank you all.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/12/20 07:15 PM

Z&L. Leo is a good guy.
Posted By: stoney

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/13/20 01:56 AM

I can't say enough great things about Moyle Mink and Tannery.
4 month turnaround time right now by entering my order online the second week of April.
Just received an email that they're shipping out and I should have them in a week.
I have fur I had them tan 10 years ago and they are still in perfect shape. Probably 50 pelts tanned and zero issues so far. I have coyotes with feet left in and they come out very nice.

Maybe 5 years ago I sent them a coyote a friend of mine killed on a hunt but let it sit out. It started to slip while I stretched it but thought I caught it in time. Sent it to Moyle and they called me to let me know the pelt was completely slipping in the solution. They asked if I wanted to have it tanned (likely fur would all fall out) or they could throw it away. Didn't charge me a dime even though they took it in, and made a mess of their equipment.

Quality of the work is top notch but the customer service is unmatched.
I'd encourage you to give Moyle your business.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/13/20 02:18 AM

I used Tubari the last couple years and I was very impressed with the quality and fast turn around. 6 weeks to 8 weeks.
Posted By: chucky22250

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/14/20 11:47 PM

tubari ltd in passiac new jersey, they do have a web site and price list, they are the only us tannery to pluck shear beaver...
Posted By: WTT03

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/15/20 12:24 AM

I've used Moyle's for years also. Never a problem and turn around time has never been an issue for me so didn't really matter if it was 4 months or more. Great work.
Posted By: nyrat

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/15/20 12:35 AM

been with leo for years great to deal with and fast turnaround do around 200 pcs plus a year prices are great to
Posted By: wvboy10

Re: Tannery Question,Wall Hangers - 08/15/20 01:24 AM

Another vote for Leo.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums