Home

Ya'all witness what

Posted By: mnsota

Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:13 AM

took place in Portland last night?..Hope so,..where or at what point do you get a belly full?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:20 AM

What's up?
Question is, when does Portland residents get a belly full?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:21 AM

Know not your riddle???

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:23 AM

and now......the rrrrrrest of the story. Paul Harvey.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:26 AM

Oh, that. Ya, nobody should be in there without an Achey47 laser sighter double barrel..
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:29 AM

Do you mean when blm severely beat 2 white women and a guy who tried to escape in a truck, who they continued to beat, after they beat him unconscious? Or do you mean when blm set the police officers on fire, tried to stone the police officers to death and shot at the police with a handgun?

In Seattle blm tried bombing the police to death.

Keith
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Do you mean when blm severely beat 2 white women and a guy who tried to escape in a truck, who they continued to beat, after they beat him unconscious? Or do you mean when blm set the police officers on fire, tried to stone the police officers to death and shot at the police with a handgun?

Keith

I simply cannot understand why stuff like this is being allowed to happen.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:30 AM

Man and woman pulled from their truck and beaten,.man beaten unconscious,..very brutal. I think youtube pulled it. Tucker running a story on it tonight.
Just another in the list of such.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:36 AM

Democrat leadership at it's peak.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:41 AM

There's videos still up of blm beating the 2 white women bloody.

There's unedited videos of a white man trying to escape in his truck after being badly beaten, with rocks and bottles being thrown at his truck and a crowd chasing him. There's very edited videos of blm beating him after he hit the tree, while trying to escape, after blm caught him again. The videos show them beating the unconscious white man for quite a while. I think they hurt him badly enough that he could not control his truck and I am sure he was panicked.

Keith
Posted By: Savell

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:42 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 12:47 AM

Yeah, one of these days the revolutionaries are going to try pulling out the wrong people from vehicles and the bullets will start a flying. Soros will probably pay for the scumbags funerals. The Antifa and blm leadership probably think that such "reactionary action" will help their cause. It might for a while but I don't think anyone can control the fire once it really ignites. Lots of "war' leaders have thought they knew how their conflicts would end when things got started. They are usually proven wrong by history...
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:04 AM

Stinking animals allowed to run lose by bozos
(3rd typed response, other two might have came across harsh)
Id like to hear from the ones on here who support and vote for this kind of leadership

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:15 AM

There's another video from Portland from last night of 4 white men being beaten by baseball bats, knocked down, spit on, cursed at a lot, called nazis and having fireworks thrown on them before they run away from the blm members who are attacking them. They were decent sized guys who looked like they could of been police officers or in the military. They did not fight back at all.

Keith

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:16 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:18 AM

Yeah, one of these days the revolutionaries are going to try pulling out the wrong people from vehicles and the bullets will start a flying.

That has happened already,..but doesn't seem to stall their effort,...why I posted in the first place.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:23 AM

The day is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Cbzrp6I5I

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Yeah, one of these days the revolutionaries are going to try pulling out the wrong people from vehicles and the bullets will start a flying.

That has happened already,..but doesn't seem to stall their effort,...why I posted in the first place.

I bet it stalled that revolutionaries efforts. grin

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 01:31 AM

Are you talking about the Austin, TX confrontation...? Only one of Soros' employees went down. I'm talking about multiples hitting and ground and some on the revolutionary side shooting as well. A lot messier...
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 02:04 AM

took place in Portland last night?..Hope so,..where or at what point do you get a belly full?

They can play their games all they want in their little ponds. They know
where the safety is. Too much talkin brings too much attention. I told wife where
my line is. She understands. When it gets to my little pond...then i ride. We'll let the
dust settle where it may.

Edit...and all you lifted truck haters will see what that little bit of extra rubber is for. grin
Cant be gettin high-centered on rioters. whistle

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 02:16 AM

No clue about Austin,..if one of Soros' employees went down,..so much the better. I am concerned more-so the affects that " most" see the above intro as troubling. And at what point does it become significant .

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 02:34 AM

It seems so many are only concerned with their little corner,..my question,- may be,..where and what point will you strive to act and confirm your beliefs?
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 02:44 AM

It seems so many are only concerned with their little corner,..my question,- may be,..where and what point will you strive to act and confirm your beliefs?

Well, im not gonna pay money for the travel to be imprisoned or worse. Ive worked too hard and have too much to become a roaming vigilante. Plus, im too smart to be a foot soldier, as i would hope most of us are. Iffn they cant
hold their own yard, why should i? If and when it gets to my yard, then you'll see the devil come out. Curious?
Try me.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
[Linked Image]

"Oh, I wish was in the Land of.........."
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 03:00 AM

My neighborhood is my battle ground. My yard will be their burial ground. Not looking for a fight, but not afraid of one if it comes to Dixie. Pretty sure my neighbors and I could bathe the streets in blood. When the UPS man says he’s coming here when things go South, you know you almost have enough ammo.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 03:03 AM

Kill’em
Let God sort them out..

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 03:16 AM

Iffn they cant
hold their own yard, why should i? If and when it gets to my yard, then you'll see the devil come out. Curious?

Curious? ,..yes,..cant imagine why one would let it get that far?,..my thoughts are ,..why wouldn't one respond to an obvious affront,..it's there in black and white!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 03:27 AM

[b]

Curious? ,..yes,..cant imagine why one would let it get that far?,..my thoughts are ,..why wouldn't one respond to an obvious affront,..it's there in black and white!

Simple fact is that in the areas where they are , the democrat " leadership" ( and I am using this word way beyond its scope ) is voted in by the residents of those areas. I don't plan on going there and sort the mess out that they voted in and then have to go up against what is left of the police trying to show my butt in jail.

They have spent years with the same idiots in their positions. Reap what you sow.
Try those stunts on my turf and there will be a different tune played.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 04:03 AM

No clue about Austin,..if one of Soros' employees went down,..so much the better. I am concerned more-so the affects that " most" see the above intro as troubling. And at what point does it become significant .

I can't find anything really newer than early August but watching the video, there were two different weapons involved and time in between them. What I was told was that a buddy of the AK guy fired first on the car and then AK man got off a couple rounds before his rifle jammed. The last 3 shots heard are from the driver of the car returning fire. But that's not what most media is saying. I guess we'll hear what happened at the trial, if there is one...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/07/what-we-know-about-the-austin-blm-protest-shooting.html
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 04:04 AM

The citizens in places like Portland, Seattle and Chicago will continue to vote the democrat mayors and their cohorts back in office no matter how those politicians screw up their lives and cities. Let them destroy their own cities. No use risk getting hurt or in trouble (the media and democrat district attorneys will try to destroy you) trying to protect somebody that will probably turn on you anyway.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 10:10 AM

The media will have to go first.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 10:10 AM

All of it.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 04:14 PM

This site has most of the videos that have now vanished from Facebook and YouTube of those Portland blm assaults.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/08/antifa-is-evil.php

Keith
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Hopefully.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 05:24 PM

I read on another forum that one of guys beaten in Portland died. I have no idea which one it was though.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 05:26 PM

Not a word about it on the alphabet news.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 06:37 PM

There has been a huge number of rapes and other sexual assaults during the riots too, many on underage girls. There has been virtually no media coverage. Most of the girls and women raped were part of the protests and riots, but they still did not deserve to be violated.

Keith
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
There has been a huge number of rapes and other sexual assaults during the riots too, many on underage girls. There has been virtually no media coverage. Most of the girls and women raped were part of the protests and riots, but they still did not deserve to be violated.

Keith

I have a couple opinions on that, but I will keep them to myself.

Charlie
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 08:31 PM

No need for anyone to be concerned. They are peaceful protesters being wronged by corrupt, racist police officers. Don't any of you watch the news?

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
No need for anyone to be concerned. They are peaceful protesters being wronged by corrupt, racist police officers. Don't any of you watch the news?

Other than a little bit I see waiting for the weather, No.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 10:20 PM

Some one tries pulling you from your truck, hit em with the door and hit the gas. Better to be judged by twelve later if need be.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 10:26 PM

One AR and 1-2 handguns in each truck. That .45 will be loud as heck in the truck but with the adrenal glands pumping that will probably be the least of my concerns.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 10:54 PM

Maybe there aren't enough people with common sense left, but the most effective thrashing we could deliver would be a Republican landslide in November. Some cleaning up would still be necessary.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kansas Cat
Maybe there aren't enough people with common sense left, but the most effective thrashing we could deliver would be a Republican landslide in November. Some cleaning up would still be necessary.

how much more destruction and murder are we going to tolerate till then?

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 11:08 PM

Most people have the right idea. Democratic voters are the ones suffering the most. Maybe they will smarten up. In the meantime, prepare to defend your turf.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/18/20 11:59 PM

"KEESE" Love may develop a greater appreciation for the meaning of his last name when his cellies are through with him. If justice prevails, attempted murder at a minimum.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/19/20 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
Some one tries pulling you from your truck, hit em with the door and hit the gas. Better to be judged by twelve later if need be.

I hope temporary insanity doesn’t take over and a driver starts doing donuts scattering body parts everywhere.

That would be terrible. lol

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/19/20 01:13 AM

I'm about ready to talk to some of my farmer / neighbors about taking their 12 wheelers with some heavy discs or twin motor silage choppers to downtown portland to "help out". I'm a little worried about the silage choppers though - most of them have metal sensors on them -- might stop on the gold teeth.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/19/20 01:41 AM

Sitting in a Wal-Mart parking lot waiting on my bride I witnessed a feller pull an AR from his trunk and carry it to the front drivers seat with him. He sat there for about 10 minutes and left. Kind of strange but I guess his AR was his carry weapon.

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/19/20 01:45 AM

I don't blame him -- have you been to walmart recently. laugh

Re: Ya'all witness what - 08/19/20 01:53 AM

Yea. Him and his buddy who got in a different car with 'tape' for windows had the straight out of Compton look. Reminded me of the gang bangers that were around during the crack wars of the late 80's and early 90's.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums