Home

Well I may be going to jail

Posted By: warrior

Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 05:39 AM

We have a local commiefornia transplant running for the state house running on a fear campaign. She went out and shot up one of her campaign signs and posted it on the web as some sort of implied threat.
Where I come in is that I asked her a question. Not to long ago she invited a drag queen to come read to children. My question to her was, is she some kind of pervert for having a sexual deviant read propaganda to small children and said that looks like borderline pedophilia. She deleted the question as this was on social media. So I asked the question again the next day. This time she smugly says that I'm harassing her and threatens to call the police before deleting again. Now she posts a long diatribe of how she lives in fear of the people of the county all but calling them a bunch of rednecks she did say that the county is full of racists. Well not letting the opportunity pass I've asked a third time.
Anyone got any bail money? LOL
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:01 AM

I will bring ya some tobaccy and rolling papers. smile
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:04 AM

Yup, keep that up and ya might find yourself in the company of some drag queens.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:07 AM

This is the problem. These idiots leave the cities and the states they ruin because they are devastated. However, they never abandon the politics that caused it and bring that along with them to ruin the next place. Like a horde of locust.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:19 AM

keep up the fight i'll pitch in bail money till it hurts me
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:31 AM

Warrior, I'll bake you a cake with a file in it as a backup plan. grin
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:49 AM

We'll spring ya' outta that podunk jail in no time. Go gettum warrior!
Posted By: Mike Cope

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:53 AM

We can have a go fund me. Send it straight to your Commissary Account...You can corner the Ramen and Honey Bun sales.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:55 AM

I was hoping my first act of defiance would a little bit more note worthy that busting you out of the county lock up but ill get you out. Lol
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
. Not to long ago she invited a drag queen to come read to children. My question to her was, is she some kind of pervert for having a sexual deviant read propaganda to small children and said that looks like borderline pedophilia.

You got additional details or links?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
This is the problem. These idiots leave the cities and the states they ruin because they are devastated. However, they never abandon the politics that caused it and bring that along with them to ruin the next place. Like a horde of locust.

X2
Posted By: ScottPhillips

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 12:36 PM

This is the problem today... she can say what ever she wants but you cannot?

Scott
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 12:36 PM

Her last name isn't Whittmer is it??
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:06 PM

I'll throw a chain into the truck bed to pull the bars of the cell window as I don't have a horse. But may as well do it in style.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
I'll throw a chain into the truck bed to pull the bars of the cell window as I don't have a horse. But may as well do it in style.

You shouldn't have sold that big green machine. That'd tear the bars out.
Posted By: cbat

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:24 PM

These is how they infiltrate and spread the poison. Just like the Muslim brotherhood, These are the modern day cockroaches leaving the cities a couple at a time bringing the filth with them.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:24 PM

Sad the days of tar and feathers appear to be over.

You may as well post who it is, she is a public figure and I don't care if I get kicked off her Facebook page after a few elightening post.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:44 PM

Kelly Rose of McDonough GA.
If you feel like looking her up.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:47 PM

I take back that tar and feather comment, she has my vote, if we are going down atleast we are doing it in style.

[Linked Image]

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:49 PM

tranny alert!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:52 PM

Opt for flip-flops over slippers if you get a choice.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
tranny alert!

Do some research and report back when you know for sure.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 02:00 PM

Poisonous reptiles are some of the most beautifully colored creatures?

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 04:04 PM

You haven't seen her in her daily day to day. I don't think she owns a hair brush, she most certainly doesn't do make up and baggy is the fashion style.
She cleans up good but someone's got to live with her and the nice folks in this district don't want to.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Poisonous reptiles are some of the most beautifully colored creatures?

No more true words spoken. Good point. Applies to more than reptiles.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 05:10 PM

They're gonna get rid of bail before long...probably won't apply to you though!
Posted By: rex123

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 05:14 PM

Two things, if you drop the soap leave it lay, second I am glad you took her on as they are slowly taking over the country.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 05:31 PM

Conyers and Covington are pretty uppity and liberal. Looks like you're surrounded. Isnt very country in that area.

My family is from Maysville.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 05:50 PM

Conyers and Covington are dark demonrat riddled areas. Conyers is a lost cause. Covington is much like Henry, the rural is still good the county and city governments are fully infiltrated. Conyers took down its monument a week before Henry. Covington tried but amazingly there's a judge in that county with a backbone.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 06:11 PM

Jail ain’t that bad. Three hots and a cot + cable tv. You can do a 90 day stint standing on your head.
Posted By: herekittykitty

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Horn
We can have a go fund me. Send it straight to your Commissary Account...You can corner the Ramen and Honey Bun sales.

You have obviously spent some time in the local facility!

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
Jail ain’t that bad. Three hots and a cot + cable tv. You can do a 90 day stint standing on your head.

Unfortunately, I know that.
Posted By: dkrug

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 07:48 PM

Go for it warrior!
Reminds me of a bail bond billboard I use to see in California.
We'll get you out if it takes us twenty years.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 08:31 PM

Ask to do your time in IA. I have built fence in every holding facility in the state. Never know what I left behind in each one. smile LLL
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 08:36 PM

i know Batman if you need refrences.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

I take back that tar and feather comment, she has my vote, if we are going down atleast we are doing it in style.

[Linked Image]

She doesn't use her husband's last name. My reply to that was, well isn't he a little beach. LOL

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Originally Posted by Scuba1

You shouldn't have sold that big green machine. That'd tear the bars out.

He would be out by the time I got there with that thing.
grin
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 10:04 PM

We had one of those newly transplanted Cali girls run for county judge here. Her dressing her four year old boy as a girl didn't fly to well here. She should have moved to Canada.
grin

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 10:33 PM

laugh
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 10:48 PM

We have a local commiefornia transplant running for the state house running on a fear campaign. She went out and shot up one of her campaign signs and posted it on the web as some sort of implied threat.
Where I come in is that I asked her a question. Not to long ago she invited a drag queen to come read to children. My question to her was, is she some kind of pervert for having a sexual deviant read propaganda to small children and said that looks like borderline pedophilia. She deleted the question as this was on social media. So I asked the question again the next day. This time she smugly says that I'm harassing her and threatens to call the police before deleting again. Now she posts a long diatribe of how she lives in fear of the people of the county all but calling them a bunch of rednecks she did say that the county is full of racists. Well not letting the opportunity pass I've asked a third time.

My question is. How much of a chance does she have in winning? It may be funny now, but it won’t be if she wins.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/20/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

My question is. How much of a chance does she have in winning? It may be funny now, but it won’t be if she wins.

Well her FB group has 69 members after five months. The opposition group which is invitation only hit 384 in a week.
I don't think she has much chance but the county is changing so who knows.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/21/20 12:46 AM

Warrior,

If they allow you a chaplain visit, I'll stop by and we'll talk shop brother!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/21/20 01:53 AM

Make sure to post pics of your new prison ink!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/21/20 04:45 AM

I think that pretty poison should be the one going to jail. Warrior, is the hero. Hope she loses BIG! Georgia doesn’t need transplants like her.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/21/20 02:08 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapper20

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/22/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

exactly!!!!

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/22/20 12:30 PM

^^^^^^^
They assume they can do better next time. Just need a different captain on the same ship is all.

Re: Well I may be going to jail - 08/22/20 02:29 PM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums