Home

Getting trapping truck loaded

Posted By: WadeRyan

Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 04:39 PM

Torched the spare tire from underneath the truck, whoever thought spares under a truck was a good idea I’m not a fan of. Haven’t found one that worked right yet.

Loaded up the impact, tools and I still need to pick up a 3 ton jack. Loaded extra wolf fangs, tags, and j hook tools.

Finally had a little time to mount this new stinger. Holds the pistol pretty well for a magnet. I always wonder what would happen if I got pulled over during trapping season. Gun under the steering wheel, one on my hip, probably a rifle or two. Can’t forget the couple knifes stashed around.

[Linked Image]

Even had time to get out to the lake to see my mini’s last night. Grandma said the little guy had his swim trunks on at 6 am just before the sunrise. My kind of kid.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Productive weekend off. Back to the grind tomorrow.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 05:29 PM

Nice! Sounds like next week is gonna be swim trunk weather fer sure.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 05:51 PM

I can’t agree more on the spare tire. I have my spare strapped up against the cab. First time I had to change a flat on that pickup I had to fight that stupid thing in the dark at -10 and the spare will never go back under there lol. I’m about to get my equipment ready as well, can’t wait
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
I can’t agree more on the spare tire. I have my spare strapped up against the cab. First time I had to change a flat on that pickup I had to fight that stupid thing in the dark at -10 and the spare will never go back under there lol. I’m about to get my equipment ready as well, can’t wait

Try doing all of that that in the snow!
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 09:11 PM

6 am is perfect for swimming, ya raising him right..
Cute kids there..
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 10:11 PM

Looks like a great weekend!
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 08/22/20 10:55 PM

Nice job wade.
Jim
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Getting trapping truck loaded - 09/01/20 01:50 PM

Got her some new shoes. I figured 6 ply I’d have all four of them flat the first week. Guy I bought the tires from took the four and bought me another 10 ply for my spare. Hoping they hold up for $500 it’s a crap shoot.

Thanks guys I’ve been pretty lucky. I’ve got some good kids.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums