Home

100% covid cure

Posted By: yukon254

100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:01 AM

Just saw some doctors on the news that are using Ivermectin for covid. They said they have seen 100% cure rate. They were in Broward Co Florida.

Take those masks off!
Posted By: headache73

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:03 AM

Lol I'll take my chances with the Covid
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:09 AM

Well shoot, I should be good to go. Every time we work cows I get enough to dose a ton-bull. It keeps the ticks off of me and now the covid. whistle grin
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Just saw some doctors on the news that are using Ivermectin for covid. They said they have seen 100% cure rate. They were in Broward Co Florida.

Take those masks off!

The ones I been reading about there and India say they give a initial dose of Stromectol (ivermectin) and follow up with a few days of Doxycycline. Sounds too good and too cheap to be true. But then I'm just a sheep and sucker for anything!
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:59 AM

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by headache73
Lol I'll take my chances with the Covid

Ivermectin has been approved for human use for years
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 04:01 AM

And here my buddies and I thought it was the pearl snap shirts, copenhagen, and lone star that kept us safe all this time! Now we know its because of all the pour on we end up wearing after a long day working pairs.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
And here my buddies and I thought it was the pearl snap shirts, copenhagen, and lone star that kept us safe all this time! Now we know its because of all the pour on we end up wearing after a long day working pairs.

I wish copenhagen was healthy for you

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 04:51 AM

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 05:36 AM

Do they have a cure for getting me a raise?

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

I wish copenhagen was healthy for you

Dangitman- read between the lines! Have you, I, or the nephews ever died of Sars, Covid-19, Hantavirus, Zeka virus, or jealous husbands? The answer is no so copenhagen is like eating garlic b4 you slay vampires I guess.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 01:24 PM

I poked myself a few times with the sharp containing Ivermectin during research projects.
So much so.... I can walk into my stinky room now with full confidence and no shirt on!
Bring on the bugs.

smile

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 01:28 PM

You must truly be wearing the armor of God! These yankee mosquitos might be the end of me. Our adjusters office (airbnb on the lake) is currently taking in all of the bats and spiders who are willing to put up with our antics in a feeble attempt slow down the cloud of little vampire bugs that show up at dark and look at us like a buffet line.
Posted By: gcs

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:19 PM

Where ya at lefty?, I can show you some skeeters, Our big salt meadow ones hit you like a yellow jacket, but by the hundred zillion, lol

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 02:23 PM

I used to only be scared of the guberment, grizzly bears, and getting bored but I might add yankee skeeters to my list by the time I get out of these Iowegian corn fields.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 03:00 PM

You must truly be wearing the armor of God! These yankee mosquitos might be the end of me. Our adjusters office (airbnb on the lake) is currently taking in all of the bats and spiders who are willing to put up with our antics in a feeble attempt slow down the cloud of little vampire bugs that show up at dark and look at us like a buffet line.

it's not even a bad skeeter year here

many years when I am out picking tomaters I am in long pants , long shirt , gloves bandanna, mosquito net over a wide brim hat and ear plugs or ear buds with music playing , the buzzing in the ears will drive a person insane loos count of the ones just on the netting in front of my eyes. reach into a dence tomatoe plant to pick and get a cloud of skeeters out.

I pulled into a camp a few years ago to drop a load of firewood it was a bad year , I got out of the truck and wondered why my brakes were smoking , they weren't smoking those were the clouds of mosquitoes around each wheel .

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 03:09 PM

That's it I am headed home as of now and when I git there I am going to hug every rattlesnake, chupacabra, and scropion i can find and tell them how much I have missed them.

I will not be comforting the fire ants tho- they have not been playin well with others the past few years and they are on the same (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) list with yankee skeeters
Posted By: Teacher

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 07:46 PM

The article read: in vitro, meaning in a test tube. I’ll wait for some clinical trial articles before I get too giddy. LOTS of things have looked promising in vitro only to be so-so in vivo. But stay tuned. It might be the hope we’ve been looking for.

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 08:04 PM

https://www.trialsitenews.com/bangladesh-study-suggests-that-ivermectin-combo-can-treat-covid-19/

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3636557

https://www.trialsitenews.com/iverm...e-forward-share-treatments-for-covid-19/
Posted By: yukon254

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
The article read: in vitro, meaning in a test tube. I’ll wait for some clinical trial articles before I get too giddy. LOTS of things have looked promising in vitro only to be so-so in vivo. But stay tuned. It might be the hope we’ve been looking for.

Thats what the article said yes. However it should be noted that a lot of front line doctors have been using it with 100% success. Just google it yourself. I believe India has been using it for months now, but some doctors in Florida are the ones I saw on the news. Again, they said they were seeing rates of 100%. That jewish doctor in upstate NY said the same thing about his experience treating patients with HQ months ago.

The real question is why is the FDA, CDC, and others not acknowledging these doctors? Why are they marginalizing doctors who are on ihefront lines? A good friend in California goes to the same church as one of the doctors who became infamous for his news conference on his success with HQ.
Posted By: gregh

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 08:46 PM

There was an article that come out on the internet not long after the covid started about treating with Ivermectin. I was in a feed store about a week after the article came out,I was talking to the owner who is an 80 year old man and he told me that in the week after the article came out he had sold over 700 tubes of ivermectin horse wormer. That is taking self medication to the extreme.

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by gregh
There was an article that come out on the internet not long after the covid started about treating with Ivermectin. I was in a feed store about a week after the article came out,I was talking to the owner who is an 80 year old man and he told me that in the week after the article came out he had sold over 700 tubes of ivermectin horse wormer. That is taking self medication to the extreme.

Not to worry there will be more regulation on the way. Back in March when they came out that taking Famotidine (pepcid)helped speed recovery, there was a run on it. They noticed that the poor people that could only afford cheaper stomach medicine and not the prilosec or the other expensive one. They saw the poor people were getting over it quicker, that was in China I think.

For years we have heard not to buy medicine from Canada or Mexico cause it could have bad stuff in it. Then when when Catastrophe hits and meds were running low it was because China was out.

There was something about the ivermec 10 years ago or so that humans shouldn't take it because ( I think the pour on has something that humans don't need or maybe it was the taking it internally, can't remember). It was not because it had stuff in it that wasn't pure stuff. I can't imagine the law suit if someones $1 million dollar race horse took contaminated ivermec and died.

Any way there will be a push to get it out of the little farm stores . I don't think I've ever saw over 10 tubes at a time at Rural King. It will get so you have to pay for a vet prescrip to worm your horse or pig.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 09:56 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cotton

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/23/20 10:18 PM

Thats what the article said yes. However it should be noted that a lot of front line doctors have been using it with 100% success. Just google it yourself. I believe India has been using it for months now, but some doctors in Florida are the ones I saw on the news. Again, they said they were seeing rates of 100%. That jewish doctor in upstate NY said the same thing about his experience treating patients with HQ months ago.

The real question is why is the FDA, CDC, and others not acknowledging these doctors? Why are they marginalizing doctors who are on ihefront lines? A good friend in California goes to the same church as one of the doctors who became infamous for his news conference on his success with HQ.

Dang it man can't let the truth get in the way of a controldempic.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 02:08 PM

Reference to the original post in this thread.....

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermectin-drug-virus/2020/05/22/id/968688/

That also reference the study from Australia that showed 100% ability to kill the virus in the lab.

Seems to me there have been ongoing clinical trials for ivermectin and hydroxy from the start.

There are probably millions of folks worldwide taking one or the other. How many of them.....if any......have ever tested positive for covid?

Finding answers doesn't seem to be too hard......but ya gotta be looking........
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 02:53 PM

Ivomec is cheap and availible, aint no one gonna fund a study.
Posted By: charles

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 03:49 PM

I have a friend who is a missionary. He goes to the Congo area in Africa to treat people for River Blindness. The disease is caused by the larva of a biting fly. The larva circulates in the bloodstream and often is trapped in an eye, causing blindness. His medical team treats the native population with Ivermectin inoculations, which kills the larva. He has to first win over the witch doctor, who opposes his treatments.

Campbell Soup provides dehydrated soup, which they cook large pots of on the day of arrival. Every night his team plays cartons projected on a bed sheet. The natives do not understand a word of English but roll on the ground in laughter. The witch doctor gives up.

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Ivomec is cheap and availible, aint no one gonna fund a study.

One would think it would be in the best interest of the big company's to run test to prove the ivermec don't work. At $3100 a pop from medicare for Remdesivir why wouldn't they spend some on their own trials to prove the snake oil wrong.

Had a hog problem one time and had 4 state veterinarians and an 20 year college girl helping (she was the only one that could draw blood from a sow without making sausage out of her neck). Any way they traveled long distances and one got here ahead of time and we were shooting the bull. He said when people pay more for something they feel better. He said when he was in private practice he had a woman bring in a poodle she thought was sick. He checked it out and told her the dog was fine. She said she wanted him to have a penicillin shot and that if he wouldn't do it she would go to another vet and get it. He gave the dog the shot and it had an allergic reaction and died in the woman's arms. He said he felt guilty sometimes for charging too much, but people felt like they were being a better animal owner when they spent more. He said he got over the guilt and charged more and made the customer happy and feel like they were doing good! So I guess every one feels better when spending $3100 verses a few cents for snake oil. Will the real snake oil please stand up!

Of course then we have the crowd that has the hypothesis that there is no disease and any concern is all vain. For those i guess the only cure will be Nov 3 and all the covid bugs will disappear and after the truth has fallen in the streets the people passing by will go merrily on down the street.
Posted By: white17

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw

One would think it would be in the best interest of the big company's to run test to prove the ivermec don't work. At $3100 a pop from medicare for Remdesivir why wouldn't they spend some on their own trials to prove the snake oil wrong.

Had a hog problem one time and had 4 state veterinarians and an 20 year college girl helping (she was the only one that could draw blood from a sow without making sausage out of her neck). Any way they traveled long distances and one got here ahead of time and we were shooting the bull. He said when people pay more for something they feel better. He said when he was in private practice he had a woman bring in a poodle she thought was sick. He checked it out and told her the dog was fine. She said she wanted him to have a penicillin shot and that if he wouldn't do it she would go to another vet and get it. He gave the dog the shot and it had an allergic reaction and died in the woman's arms. He said he felt guilty sometimes for charging too much, but people felt like they were being a better animal owner when they spent more. He said he got over the guilt and charged more and made the customer happy and feel like they were doing good! So I guess every one feels better when spending $3100 verses a few cents for snake oil. Will the real snake oil please stand up!

Of course then we have the crowd that has the hypothesis that there is no disease and any concern is all vain. For those i guess the only cure will be Nov 3 and all the covid bugs will disappear and after the truth has fallen in the streets the people passing by will go merrily on down the street.

Gilead donated 940,000 doses of Remdesivir through the end of June. From that point on they priced it at $390 per vial. Treatment requires 6 vials.

Here's the press statement on pricing.

https://www.gilead.com/news-and-pre...aniel-oday-chairman--ceo-gilead-sciences

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 05:33 PM

As far as I know Merck has always donated all the Stromectol to far away lands for free. Which I have no problem, but here a 18mg dose will cost $40 T0 $60. Which still its their money they can give it to who they want. But how can Gilead with good conscience give away the stuff and expect Medicare and Medicaid to pick up the tab for the world. Yes its free market but also choice has to enter the equation some place. And if there is Drs who are going outside the box with results why isn't the same people whether its CDC or FDA that says no its not approved and we're not interested in it. Why aren't they doing trials, or are they? Don't seem like a choice when they dictate on one drug and seemingly aren't listening to people in the field.
Posted By: white17

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 05:51 PM

Some of the thinking is now coming around to reducing the amount of different trials going on in order to concentrate resources on the drugs that have a better shot at being successful. There are currently over 750 different drugs being tested in phase 2 & 3 trials.

Seems to me it makes more sense to concentrate on the ones that show better results so far.

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 06:07 PM

Yeah I've seen how the gov machine has worked in the past. I had a neighbor in the army surplus business. I went to some sales with him and he would buy 55 gal drums of oil for 5 bucks. Lathes for a 100 bucks. There ought to be something a guy could do with all those intubators that will be hitting the market in a couple of years, lol.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 06:22 PM

Mark Levin Sunday night with Dr Harvey Risch. I wouldn't trust Fauci anymore.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSCs3CfqoqIb/
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 07:24 PM

Because there's not enough money in it. It doesn't have a high enough price tag.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by 3togo
Mark Levin Sunday night with Dr Harvey Risch. I wouldn't trust Fauci anymore.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSCs3CfqoqIb/

If Trump should get re-elected, the first thing he should do is fire Fauci.

Re: 100% covid cure - 08/24/20 07:44 PM

Had a friend that had a tooth ache and dentist said it was a good tooth and he couldn't pull a good tooth. Finally my friend went in there and told him he was going to pull that tooth or he would find somebody that would, then he told him to pull one on each side of it just to be sure. Fauci is a bad tooth that needs to go and just to be sure those close to him need to go too.

And thanks 3togo that was some good stuff and I liked the black gal. Altogether different than the snippet showed by the news when she was referring to demons. Yes, there is demons in the Fauci bunch that need exorcised and not exercised, lol.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums