Home

It’s about to get crazy again in Wi

Posted By: Howell Bros

It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:35 AM

Apparently LEO shot a black man 7 times tonight in Kenosha. Saw the video. Too graphic to link here. Maybe someone can find a better link to a liberal media outlet. Lord knows that’s the only media source here in Wi. Hope no one on here has a business close by.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:40 AM

Oh Lort here we go again
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:47 AM

Who, in their right mind, would want to be a cop these days.
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:12 AM

I looked it up shot 7 times in front of his children. The news I am sure just told pieces. Said the man tried to break up a fight. He went to get into a gray SUV officer shot him.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:35 AM

You can’t de-escalate if there is non compliance
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Trap_Hunt_Fish

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is why people get shot. Some cops take this "compliance" too far.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:34 AM

This may just push most sane MN voters to side with the Law and Order candidate. LLL

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:34 AM

Digger, you don’t get to pick and chose. You comply
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
This may just push most sane WI voters to side with the Law and Order candidate. LLL
Posted By: corky

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:45 AM

And this is how our illustrious Governor quells the tension:

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight," Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement. "While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country."

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:50 AM

Police are "peacekeepers", NOT GI joe. They are to protect and serve. They are HIRED, PAYED and WORK for the people, you know the taxpayer.
Posted By: Finster

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by corky
And this is how our illustrious Governor quells the tension:

“Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight," Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement. "While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country."

Typical of a DemoRat to say. Also, completely inappropriate, racist and horrible thing to say.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:04 PM

Can one of the black leaders not looking to profit from racial tension please tell blacks this simple concept?

You can't argue, resist, run or fight your way out of an encounter with law enforcement.

Most of us figured this out the easy way.

Hard to say what happened in the video. I would think that the officer either saw or thought he saw the guy going for a weapon. Regardless, another example of someone not being able to follow simple instructions and becoming dead instead. If he would have complied and been cuffed, he would still be alive eating baloney sammiches in jail right now. It's a pretty simple strategy to come out of a police encounter unharmed. I'm betting he has a rap sheet that takes up a ream of paper.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Walz and Evers are a couple idiots voted in by the same.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:05 PM

You would think after false narratives like hands up don't shoot these politicians would wait for some facts b4 passing judgment but apparently not.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:45 PM

Sounds like he is going to be another "Upstanding citizen" for BLM to martyr.

According to Wisconsin Circuit Court Access online records, a Jacob S. Blake, same age and with an address in the same exact block where the shooting occurred, had a warrant issued for him on July 7 on pending accusations of misdemeanor criminal trespass to a dwelling with domestic abuse as a modifier; felony third-degree sexual assault with domestic abuse as a modifier; and misdemeanor disorderly conduct with domestic abuse as a modifier. A support action was dismissed, and the only other case that comes up is for not having a driver’s license.

Source: https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jacob-blake/

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:51 PM

So basically a shoe in for sainthood
Posted By: Northof50

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Can one of the black leaders not looking to profit from racial tension please tell blacks this simple concept?

You can't argue, resist, run or fight your way out of an encounter with law enforcement.

Thumbs up button pushed.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:56 PM

Going to be a shortage of police in the coming years. You would have to be crazy to want to get into that line of work now. Havent seen the video, but its a sure bet the perp wasn't following police instructions, and was likely resisting. Feel sorry for the businesses that are about to get sacked, but they are the ones who voted the local officials who are going to let the crazys have their way into office. Like the good book says, you reap what you sow...
Posted By: walleye101

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
This may just push most sane MN voters to side with the Law and Order candidate. LLL

If we had more sane voters in MN we wouldn't have the government we have.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

Police are "peacekeepers", NOT GI joe. They are to protect and serve. They are HIRED, PAYED and WORK for the people, you know the taxpayer.

No, they are hired, paid and work for the politicians charged with maintaining law and order.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 01:32 PM

The cop is the adult in the room when one is approached. It’s a lesson and concept that should have been instilled by responsible parents early in childhood.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 01:43 PM

I was ashamed of my State when I heard there was rioting over what is most likely a good shoot.
I was mortified when the Governor opened his yap.

Our State motto isn't "Forward!", nor our cry "On Wisconsin!", anymore.
It's "I am so ashamed!"

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:34 PM

3 Officers shot in an ambush in PG County last night.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:36 PM

The criminal element is losing the ground they gained from 2008 to 2016 and they ain’t happy about it. lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:44 PM

While this rings true, you also can not shoot a "person" for failure to comply. period, end of story.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:46 PM

While this rings true, you also can not shoot a "person" for failure to comply. period, end of story.

Yes you can.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:50 PM

The video shows you CAN shoot a person for not complying.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
The video shows you CAN shoot a person for not complying.

I stand corrected.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:05 PM

What does the term "compliance" mean to you Diggerman?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

Willfully accepting demands of another person. I know where this is going and we can argue all you want, BUT, this is America, I am protected by a Bill Of Rights, not some one smartly dressed in a blue uniform. I personally will comply with a LEO to the point I feel my rights are being abused, Then I will just leave.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:27 PM

When are they going to bring in the U.S. Chemical Corps , to put a stop to all this ? Just bring the smoke and tear gas generators into the City. In less than 30 minutes, all the rioting will stop
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:28 PM

Willfully accepting demands of another person. I know where this is going and we can argue all you want, BUT, this is America, I am protected by a Bill Of Rights, not some one smartly dressed in a blue uniform. I personally will comply with a LEO to the point I feel my rights are being abused, Then I will just leave.

And you know this guy wasn't grabbing a gun to kill the cops how? You know what he was saying how? You know the threats he was making??? Total BS to make any judgement on the cops based on that POS video.
Posted By: Howell Bros

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Going to be a shortage of police in the coming years. You would have to be crazy to want to get into that line of work now. Havent seen the video, but its a sure bet the perp wasn't following police instructions, and was likely resisting. Feel sorry for the businesses that are about to get sacked, but they are the ones who voted the local officials who are going to let the crazys have their way into office. Like the good book says, you reap what you sow...

The sad thing is Kenosha is actually conservative. It would be interesting to see the rioters go house to house there.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:32 PM

I have not yet nor will I pass judgement on this cop.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:50 PM

You sound like a jailhouse lawyer. Worked with many of them when I was in construction. They all knew everything except how to stay out of trouble. lol

I have no doubt you are as law abiding as most, you just like throwing the liberty card as much as some like to throw the race card.

We are a nation of laws and the people we elect are charged with seeing them enforced with the training and tools necessary to do so.

Perhaps you were born 250 years too late. Don’t be mad about it, write a song like Jimmy Buffet did and buy your own island.
Posted By: red mt

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 03:55 PM

It's a easy yes sir no sir,,,, unless you did something.
Nobody moves, nobody gets hurt concept pretty simple.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:00 PM

If a cop has a gun on me I'm not going to argue, after the situation is resolved we will discuss how it was handled.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:03 PM

You're not going to win a liberty contest with me. My statement not only rings true but it is also basic common sense. Relief for abuse of power by police can be found in the Courts. Real resistance by productive members of this country should be reserved for actual acts of government overreach.

I'm not interested in jeopardizing my rights to protect a bunch of people that frankly caused the situation leading to the shootings.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
If a cop has a gun on me I'm not going to argue, after the situation is resolved we will discuss how it was handled.

Oh you bootlicker you! lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:11 PM

Hobby I am not a lawyer, what a joke, I am an American citizen with exactly the same rights as you. Any one thinking they have immunity to laws or that they can mess with my rights because they "are" a cop, had better go back to cop school.
I appreciate good law enforcement, we need that as a society, what I dont appreciate is sloppy, bully, Hollier than thou cops.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:26 PM

The guy had a warrant for a violent felony. He probably didn't want to get ID'ed. He would have been arrested on the spot. If the police already knew that, maybe that's why they had guns drawn? Now he is not complying with lawful orders and going for the car. The car has children in it. Were they his kids? Was it his car? Should he be allowed to get in that car and takeoff without knowing if they are his kids or his car? Now should he be chased knowing that the kids are in the car? How will he be stopped and will he use the kids as hostages? Was there a weapon in the car? was he going for it? Did he go for something that looked like a weapon? A knife, a tire iron? This is far from cut and dried. A ton of things we do not know and anyone responsible would hold back judgement until at least some of the facts are in. Trouble is, where are we going to hear facts from? It won't be the MSM.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 04:50 PM

Maybe not that cop..., but you did group all the "GI Joes" together and stated some took "compliance" too far.

I havent watched the video...yet.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 05:10 PM

These riots are what you get when you have Democrat leadership. You have till November to think about that.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 05:27 PM

Hobby I am not a lawyer, what a joke, I am an American citizen with exactly the same rights as you. Any one thinking they have immunity to laws or that they can mess with my rights because they "are" a cop, had better go back to cop school.
I appreciate good law enforcement, we need that as a society, what I dont appreciate is sloppy, bully, Hollier than thou cops.

Is that you Flynn?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

The guy had a warrant for a violent felony. He probably didn't want to get ID'ed. He would have been arrested on the spot. If the police already knew that, maybe that's why they had guns drawn? Now he is not complying with lawful orders and going for the car. The car has children in it. Were they his kids? Was it his car? Should he be allowed to get in that car and takeoff without knowing if they are his kids or his car? Now should he be chased knowing that the kids are in the car? How will he be stopped and will he use the kids as hostages? Was there a weapon in the car? was he going for it? Did he go for something that looked like a weapon? A knife, a tire iron? This is far from cut and dried. A ton of things we do not know and anyone responsible would hold back judgement until at least some of the facts are in. Trouble is, where are we going to hear facts from? It won't be the MSM.

I didn’t hear anybody ask those questions on the video. [Linked Image]
Posted By: mud

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Cringe every time I gotta go over to glorious PG county to pick a prisoner up over there.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by mud

Cringe every time I gotta go over to glorious PG county to pick a prisoner up over there.

I hear you.
Posted By: Kre

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 06:18 PM

Well, things are nice and peaceful up here! Keep your mess down south!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 08:41 PM

I say after Nov. 3rd...thing are going to get a lot worse...no matter which way it goes.

Donnie
Posted By: tlguy

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:11 PM

Donnie, those riots and looting seem pretty left leaning. If their side wins, I doubt most Republicans would be out looting and burning their own businesses to the ground. But if they did, you bet it would be considered an act of domestic terrorism by the MSM and condemned by every dem politician and public figure.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:35 PM

I was over that way today.

listening to the news , yup they tried to burn the Kenosha county court house last night.

let me be clear the Kenosha Police have turned the matter over to the WI DOJ to investigate right away.

they didn't say it was or was not a good shoot they turned over the evidence and investigation to the State to be an impartial investigator.

Yet they tried to burn down a county court house. there is no excuse for that type of behavior and the arsonists are lucky they weren't shot.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:40 PM

Maybe not that cop..., but you did group all the "GI Joes" together and stated some took "compliance" too far.

I havent watched the video...yet.

You should get some salve and rub on that sore spot, you are just lookin for some thing to scratch. I SAID that cops are NOT GI JOES. Neither are GW'S.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:46 PM

IF my aunt had balls , she'd be my uncle. Here in AMERICA, you ARE presumed innocent until proven guilty. IF does not supersede your rights.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:50 PM

It is Flynn.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 10:59 PM

It is Flynn.

Sorry Dude, I dont have to try to be somebody else like you Bruce willis wanna be's.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:02 PM

Here we go again.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:08 PM

It is Flynn.

Sorry Dude, I dont have to try to be somebody else like you Bruce willis wanna be's.

That hurt. [Linked Image]

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:12 PM

LOL
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:22 PM

If you just watched the video being showed by the media, I would say the optics looked bad for the police. But I would withhold judgement, because no one, other than those who were there, really knows what was going on at the time of the shooting.

I haven’t concluded the George Floyd’s death was a homicide. Today, folks want to skip over a trial and go straight to the conviction and sentencing.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:25 PM

7 rounds fired with 3 kids in the car. We are lucky this thing wasn't worse.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:27 PM

IF my aunt had balls , she'd be my uncle. Here in AMERICA, you ARE presumed innocent until proven guilty. IF does not supersede your rights.

What are you even talking about? Give me something to work with here instead of your typical incoherent babble. At least present some sort of debate. So we should just "presume" that the guy was ignoring lawful orders, and trying to get into a vehicle because he ........... Had a stuffed teddy bear he wanted to give the officer for the toys for tots fund? Maybe he has a jar of jelly beans that he bought for the officers? Maybe he thought it one of the officers birthdays and he had a card? Maybe he was going to give a donation to the police benevolent association? Here in AMERICA we are an nation of laws. We abide by the law or at least we are supposed to. The man had a warrant for a violent felony, sexual assault no less. In order for him to be proven guilty, he would have to stand trial. In order for him to stand trial he would have to go through the process. That process begins with arrest.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:29 PM

Tlguy...but, most have had all they can take and that would push them over their limit.
Got to draw a line in the sand somewhere..

Donnie
Posted By: Cragar

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:32 PM

Gonna be slightly different tonight , national guard deployed.

National Guard called out to Kenosha after Sunday rioting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-guard-kenosha-after-sunday-rioting
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:37 PM

It is Flynn.

Hay DUDE it's CHUCK NORRIS to u!!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:39 PM

Diggerman,
Easy for all to see what you are implying. After all you posted it on a thread about this cop-involved shooting.

I'm definitely on your side when it comes to our constitutional rights. I cherish them.

But that salve you mention should be used to put on your crawfishing knees.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:42 PM

What are you even talking about? Give me something to work with here instead of your typical incoherent babble. At least present some sort of debate. So we should just "presume" that the guy was ignoring lawful orders, and trying to get into a vehicle because he ........... Had a stuffed teddy bear he wanted to give the officer for the toys for tots fund? Maybe he has a jar of jelly beans that he bought for the officers? Maybe he thought it one of the officers birthdays and he had a card? Maybe he was going to give a donation to the police benevolent association? Here in AMERICA we are an nation of laws. We abide by the law or at least we are supposed to. The man had a warrant for a violent felony, sexual assault no less. In order for him to be proven guilty, he would have to stand trial. In order for him to stand trial he would have to go through the process. That process begins with arrest.

“FINISH HIM!”
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:43 PM

They make some really great drugs these days, and the thugs think they are Scarface. "You're ******* bullets don't hurt me!"

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:47 PM

“FINISH HIM!”
[Linked Image]

Meh, I'll make him suffer a little first. grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:56 PM

I just love how no matter what may or may not have happened with these things, the automatic response nowadays is burn and loot.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/24/20 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I just love how no matter what may or may not have happened with these things, the automatic response nowadays is burn and loot.

They just use it as an excuse. I have no doubt that 99.9% of those people could care less.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:09 AM

Posted By: Cragar

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:52 AM

Good video, Finster.

Here is Ben Shapiro's comments-

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 01:44 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 01:53 AM

“FINISH HIM!”
[Linked Image]

Yippe Kye Ah!!!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:06 AM

I have a loaded pistol on my dash as we speak, in plain view, is that enough for a cop to shoot me? It is my constitutional right and it is legal in Wisconsin. So if a cop pulls me over and see's my gun, is it alright for him to demand I throw it out the window, if I touch it is it alright for him to then shoot me?
Finny, the guy does not NEED a reason to get in his car, that is also legal in all 50 states.
Why in the world did that cop to draw his weapon when he did?
Come on finny, give me a big ole "GOOD SHOOT" and get it over with, you know you want to. It meets one of your prerequisites, they shot him in the back, alot.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:15 AM

Finny, the guy does not NEED a reason to get in his car, that is also legal in all 50 states.

I haven't watched the video because I don't need to see that sort of thing, but in guessing the cops told him to get on the ground or stop moving. So, at a certain point, it's no longer legal for him to resist or not comply with the orders, nor is it a good idea to dig through your vehicle with guns drawn on you.

If you think it's OK to reach fpr the gun on your dash while being stopped by an officer, I truly hope you never get pulled over. But you're probably white, so if you get shot dead resisting arrest and reaching for a gun while a cop tells you not to, we'll probably never hear about it on the news.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:26 AM

I have a loaded pistol on my dash as we speak, in plain view, is that enough for a cop to shoot me? It is my constitutional right and it is legal in Wisconsin. So if a cop pulls me over and see's my gun, is it alright for him to demand I throw it out the window, if I touch it is it alright for him to then shoot me?
Come on finny, give me a big ole "GOOD SHOOT" and get it over with, you know you want to. It meets one of your prerequisites, they shot him in the back, alot.

You tell me why the police drew when they did. You seem to know all about this. More than everyone else. Apparently you were there? You seem to have all the answers. More than the media, the bystanders, the police, the DA, they should all come to you so we can get this over with. Your little episode with a gun on your dash is pathetic and has nothing to do with what happened in the video. You are trying to distract with nonsense as usual. Let's stick to the facts.
1. The guy had a violent felony warrant for sexual assault
2. In the video, two police had guns drawn and were giving him lawful commands that he did not follow. That in an of it's self is a crime.
3. He ignores the officers commands and tries to get into a car. If he was trying to flee with a felony warrant, that's another felony.
Other than that, you don't know squat. I don't know squat. I look at the evidence and there is not enough to say if the shooting was justified or not. Play your little games and make your little judgements based on your wittle feelings. I'll wait and make my decision with evidence like an adult. .

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by tlguy

I haven't watched the video because I don't need to see that sort of thing, but in guessing the cops told him to get on the ground or stop moving. So, at a certain point, it's no longer legal for him to resist or not comply with the orders, nor is it a good idea to dig through your vehicle with guns drawn on you.

If you think it's OK to reach fpr the gun on your dash while being stopped by an officer, I truly hope you never get pulled over. But you're probably white, so if you get shot dead resisting arrest and reaching for a gun while a cop tells you not to, we'll probably never hear about it on the news.

I guess my question is, When did complying with a cop become more important than him honoring my CONSTITUTIONAL rights? Anybody? How bout you LEO's? dont you gotta take a pledge or something? anyone care to post it? Does it say anything bout the Constitution?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:34 AM

I guess my question is, When did complying with a cop become more important than him honoring my CONSTITUTIONAL rights? Anybody? How bout you LEO's? dont you gotta take a pledge or something? anyone care to post it? Does it say anything bout the Constitution?
When you harm others, fail to follow the law and put others in danger, you forfeit your rights.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:35 AM

You tell me why the police drew when they did. You seem to know all about this. More than everyone else. Apparently you were there? You seem to have all the answers. More than the media, the bystanders, the police, the DA, they should all come to you so we can get this over with. Your little episode with a gun on your dash is pathetic and has nothing to do with what happened in the video. You are trying to distract with nonsense as usual. Let's stick to the facts.
1. The guy had a violent felony warrant for sexual assault
2. In the video, two police had guns drawn and were giving him lawful commands that he did not follow. That in an of it's self is a crime.
3. He ignores the officers commands and tries to get into a car. If he was trying to flee with a felony warrant, that's another felony.
Other than that, you don't know squat. I don't know squat. I look at the evidence and there is not enough to say if the shooting was justified or not. Play your little games and make your little judgements based on your wittle feelings. I'll wait and make my decision with evidence like an adult. .

Wow, you were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) they didnt have time to even ask his name, let alone run his record.
2) you do not draw your weapon unless there is a reason to use it, The cop had his weapon drawn almost the whole video. De-escalate means NOT drawin your weapon when nobody else has one.
3)see 1)

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:40 AM

2) you do not draw your weapon unless there is a reason to use it, The cop had his weapon drawn almost the whole video. De-escalate means NOT drawin your weapon when nobody else has one.
3)see 1)

How do you know this? You don't. It was a 20 second video that showed the very end. You didn't see any of the beginning. For all you know, they talked to the guy for an hour. None of that is on video. You should probably stop now, you are once again embarrassing yourself.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:41 AM

When you harm others, fail to follow the law and put others in danger, you forfeit your rights.

get on your knees and Give your rights away all you want, I'll keep mine. Libertarian, meh, your a closet socialist.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:42 AM

3)see 1)

How do you know this? You don't. It was a 20 second video that showed the very end. You didn't see any of the beginning. For all you know, they talked to the guy for an hour. None of that is on video. You should probably stop now, you are once again embarrassing yourself.

If you can make up crap, so can I.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:47 AM

If you can make up crap, so can I.

No, I posted obvious scenarios that could possibly explain why the police would have shot. What may have gone wrong. You are posting things as if they are facts and drawing conclusions because of it. That's a big difference. I on the other had have not drawn any conclusions because I'm an adult and do not have enough facts.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:47 AM

Anybody who feels it’s necessary to exercise their “constitutional right” by reaching for their gun while talking to a cop is quite simply not too bright. That’s the only point I’m seeing being made

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:51 AM

get on your knees and Give your rights away all you want, I'll keep mine. Libertarian, meh, your a closet socialist.
What does that even mean? Are you alright? Have a little too much drinky drink or something? Maybe have someone explain it to you. I'll have a little pity on you and see if I can explain it to a three year old. If you walk into a bank, pull out a gun and threaten to kill people if they don't give you the money, do you think maybe you have forfeited your rights at that point? Just maybe a little? One last thing. I'm a conservative not a Libertarian.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 09:49 AM

You signed that away when you accepted the privilege to drive a motor vehicle. It’s not uncommon, as many folks didn’t read the paperwork they signed to get the license.

That is unless you are driving without a license, in which case I would strongly suggest not having a loaded handgun on the dash for your traffic stop.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 09:53 AM

“FINISH HIM!”
[Linked Image]

Yippe Kye Ah!!!

Who’s wanting to be Bruce Willis? lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:37 AM

What does that even mean? Are you alright? Have a little too much drinky drink or something? Maybe have someone explain it to you. I'll have a little pity on you and see if I can explain it to a three year old. If you walk into a bank, pull out a gun and threaten to kill people if they don't give you the money, do you think maybe you have forfeited your rights at that point? Just maybe a little? One last thing. I'm a conservative not a Libertarian.

According to your logic, I could be shot in the back, numerous times, just because I "looked" like i was goin to rob a bank? Read all your little delusional scenarios in this thread, then tell me who is tippin back on the bubbly. You just equated driving a car with , get this, ROBBING A BANK.
Lets do a 180 back to the beginning, cop or not, it is never a good thing to shoot another person in the back. Cop or not, you can not violate another mans constitutional rights cause " he looks like hes gonna do sumptin bad". If you are so insecure as to have to shoot someone in the back, just maybe you picked the wrong career.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:45 AM

You signed that away when you accepted the privilege to drive a motor vehicle. It’s not uncommon, as many folks didn’t read the paperwork they signed to get the license.

That is unless you are driving without a license, in which case I would strongly suggest not having a loaded handgun on the dash for your traffic stop.

I really dont want to argue with you but , I did not give up my rights when I got my license. If you really are a cop, you really need to go back to cop school.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:54 AM

According to your logic, I could be shot in the back, numerous times, just because I "looked" like i was goin to rob a bank? Read all your little delusional scenarios in this thread, then tell me who is tippin back on the bubbly. You just equated driving a car with , get this, ROBBING A BANK.
Lets do a 180 back to the beginning, cop or not, it is never a good thing to shoot another person in the back. Cop or not, you can not violate another mans constitutional rights cause " he looks like hes gonna do sumptin bad". If you are so insecure as to have to shoot someone in the back, just maybe you picked the wrong career.

Yup, my fault about the robbing the bank scenario. I was trying to explain how you forfeit your rights. I was trying to explain it so a 3 year old could understand it. My bad, I should have went with the 2 year old version. Obviously you missed the point. Secondly, and once again you are jumping to conclusions here. How do you know that's what the officer was thinking? You don't. You don't know what that officer saw. For all you know there was a gun and the officer saw him going for it. You don't know squat and neither do I. However, you do have the entire thing judged in your little mind with no evidence. I watch the video again and counted. It's 7 seconds long and shows very little. But hey, keep posting. I love watching you embarrass yourself.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:09 PM

I really dont want to argue with you but , I did not give up my rights when I got my license. If you really are a cop, you really need to go back to cop school.

Sorry, you agreed to comply with LE when you got your license. This includes consequences when you don’t, which may escalate.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:16 PM

My comments have very little to do with the video, but more so on the reasons there is a video. The authoritarian mindset of some cops and poor training are why these videos keep surfacing. It is interesting to read the views of real Leos on here as I have not been in their shoes and never will. Its the bootlicken cheerleaders that muck up the whole thread. Maybe Hobby can take you on a ride-along and you can do a report on it for career day at school.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:17 PM

Sorry, you agreed to comply with LE when you got your license. This includes consequences when you don’t, which may escalate.

So I have to let you search my car?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:22 PM

For the record, I’m not a cop. lol With the recent fiasco of renewing a driver’s license, I actually read what we agreed to just to obtain one.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:25 PM

Do you have to get out of the car?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 12:44 PM

Do you have to get out of the car?

You have to comply with lawful orders from a police officer. If he asks you to get out of the car, you do it. If you think your rights are being violated, you take him to court and figure it out there. The side of the road is not where this is to be done, a courtroom is. The only thing you will achieve at the side of the road is an escalation and charges.
A police officer needs permission, a warrant or probable cause to search a vehicle. Or in many states if not all, they can inventory your car after an arrest. It varies state to state somewhat but some states allow an officer to search a vehicle once a person has been detained. However, only the areas where a driver has immediate access. In other words, they would not be allowed to search the trunk of a car without a warrant, permission from you or probable cause. However, this can be dangerous from an evidence point of view because anything found before an arrest without a warrant, permission or probable cause has a possibility of being thrown out of evidence. A good lawyer can often get that done. It is meant more for checking for weapons for the safety of the officer.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 01:03 PM

It is meant more for checking for weapons for the safety of the officer.

So now we are back to the question does the officers RIGHT to safety trump a “suspect’s” RIGHT and who granted that?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 01:10 PM

Anybody who feels it’s necessary to exercise their “constitutional right” by reaching for their gun while talking to a cop is quite simply not too bright. That’s the only point I’m seeing being made

^^^^^this^^^^. The guy played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 01:10 PM

If you're driving down to the street coming up to a green light and a 18 wheel is to your left it's going to run the red light and hit you its your constitutional right to go on green . I'm stopping . IDIOTS!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:01 PM

It is meant more for checking for weapons for the safety of the officer.

So now we are back to the question does the officers RIGHT to safety trump a “suspect’s” RIGHT and who granted that?

If that is the law in your state then that is the law. If you don't like the law, you work to change the law. What else can I tell you?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by concrete man
If you're driving down to the street coming up to a green light and a 18 wheel is to your left it's going to run the red light and hit you its your constitutional right to go on green . I'm stopping . IDIOTS!

laugh
Posted By: Hills of Texas

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 02:45 PM

This has nothing to do with color. You could be green and be shot for your actions just as easy. What is it? 20 seconds worth of video.... there’s more to the story and a lot more to the investigation. The people rioting and acting like fools are just using it as this weeks excuse. White people are shot doing the same crap only that’s not news worthy because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Don’t buy into the divisive crap people. The story is if you spend a large portion of your time acting a fool, chances are your going to die foolishly.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 03:03 PM

If that is the law in your state then that is the law. If you don't like the law, you work to change the law. What else can I tell you?

State law does not trump the 4th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. But that is irrelevant in this discussion.

The political agendas pushed in debates like this lead to a misuse of the Constitution. Most have not read it and even fewer understand it beyond what they skimmed on the internet or were told by the media.

The real answer is this: You generally have a right to not get shot in the back by a police officer. You however do not have a right to cuss, argue, run, resist or fight your way out of a police encounter or arrest. A police officer has a right to operate within a spectrum of reasonableness and to protect his/her safety and the safety of the public. If you have an outstanding warrant or if you committed a crime, our laws and society dictate that you get arrested. The place to protect your individual rights is at the courthouse.

Liberty is really easy to defend when people are productive and act reasonably. I lean very libertarian on most issues. However, the Michael Browns, George Floyds and Jacob Blakes of the world are not patriots protecting our existing freedoms or pushing for more freedom. They are useless drags on this country. While they have basic rights guaranteed by the Constitution, I'm not interested in doing any legal or mental gymnastics to ignore the fact that they caused the encounter and the use of initial force and then they got the effect. Ignoring those facts only erodes the rights I have.

Liberty is dying a quick death in this country. Those pushing the agendas of BLM and, frankly, some of the conservatives on the other end are doing their best to destroy it. We need to save our right to resist for when we really need it and not spend any capital on these distractions.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 03:11 PM

Regardless of the law, from a “Right” stand point, the suspect granted it by taking actions that placed that safety in jeopardy.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 03:11 PM

New video. Here Mr. Blake can be seen fighting with police and resisting arrest. He manages to shake them off and that is sort of where the other video starts.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 03:17 PM

New video. Here Mr. Blake can be seen fighting with police and resisting arrest. He manages to shake them off and that is sort of where the other video starts.

Another problem is spectators or resistance helpers coming up behind the officers. They are at best a distraction and at worst another threat. In my opinion, this goes into the reasonableness test.

Someone needs to sit the entire "community" down and explain cause and effect.
Posted By: 2020

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:33 PM

Here's what I see, Small built man in my opinion, calmly walks away from 2 men , His back towards 2 other men, no threat, not putting the 2 other mens in a life threatening position , opens up car door, the police feel that instead of the old head lock move to subdue the man, decides to Pump several bullets in his back.

I guess i missed the part where the polices lives were in danger and they had no other means to control the situation but with their Pistol- I hope someone can point out the facts to me how this wouldn't be declared a attempted murder charge or something to that effect.

Be Kind to Others !
Posted By: k snow

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by 2020
Here's what I see, Small built man in my opinion, calmly walks away from 2 men , His back towards 2 other men, no threat, not putting the 2 other mens in a life threatening position , opens up car door, the police feel that instead of the old head lock move to subdue the man, decides to Pump several bullets in his back.

I guess i missed the part where the polices lives were in danger and they had no other means to control the situation but with their Pistol- I hope someone can point out the facts to me how this wouldn't be declared a attempted murder charge or something to that effect.

Be Kind to Others !

After fighting with the cops, see the new video.

What was in the door of the van? On the seat?

Way too little information in the first video. But judge away.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:40 PM

This will be the first and probably last time I say watch Finster's video.
Posted By: adam m

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:45 PM

I've seen both videos yesterday, I am curious how long were the 3 of them fighting before the videos started? All the spectators had some time to come out watch and then record.

The suspect played a stupid game won the prize.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
I've seen both videos yesterday, I am curious how long were the 3 of them fighting before the videos started? All the spectators had some time to come out watch and then record.

While how long is potentially relevant to the reasonableness of the officers' actions, after Mr. Blake walked away (after resisting) and at the very moment he stuck his hand into that car, a reasonable officer could conclude that his life and those of the other officers and the other people in the area were at risk.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:54 PM

after Mr. Blake walked away

LOL

Be Kind too Others !

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 05:58 PM

Be Kind to Others !

Can’t grab ‘em by the head anymore because if they lunge and spin you now have them by the neck, which you have to release and try and get another hold. That may be all that is needed to get the drop on you. lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:07 PM

after Mr. Blake walked away

LOL

Be Kind too Others !

If you're going to quote me, use the whole quote.

Good luck living in a society where criminals can just walk away because they decided not to be arrested.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:10 PM

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:11 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:12 PM

Be Kind to Others !

What you are not seeing is a man that had an active warrant for his arrest for the crimes of 3rd degree sexual assault (of a 15yo it turns out) and domestic violence. who just assaulted at least two police officers,(another felony) resisted arrest (Felony) by "walking away" he is now trying to elude arrest (Felony) and walks to his car ignoring lawful orders the entire time (more offences) Now this upstanding citizen opens a car door still ignoring lawful orders and reaches in the car for something. Yup, sounds like an upstanding citizen to me. Perhaps when he gets out of the hospital you can have him over for tea?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:13 PM

lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:15 PM

Here' the simple instructions on how to interact with the police:

go to youtube and look for Chris Rock "how not to.....by the police"

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 06:22 PM

Be Kind to Others !

What you are not seeing is a man that had an active warrant for his arrest for the crimes of 3rd degree sexual assault (of a 15yo it turns out) and domestic violence. who just assaulted at least two police officers,(another felony) resisted arrest (Felony) by "walking away" he is now trying to elude arrest (Felony) and walks to his car ignoring lawful orders the entire time (more offences) Now this upstanding citizen opens a car door still ignoring lawful orders and reaches in the car for something. Yup, sounds like an upstanding citizen to me. Perhaps when he gets out of the hospital you can have him over for tea?

I don't know whether people who think Mr. Blake had the right to just walk away and stick his hand in that car are guided by some life experience of getting arrested; are in fact criminals themselves or are just dense.

I despise a society where the police have too much power but this event is not even remotely close to that society.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:00 PM

The way things are going If I were a cop I would have got back In my ride and let the guy take off.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:04 PM

7 pages of back and forth. I dont like cops interaction with them never go well but I would have shot that guy before he made it to the door. Dont see how the cops to blame here.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Matt28
7 pages of back and forth. I dont like cops interaction with them never go well but I would have shot that guy before he made it to the door. Dont see how the cops to blame here.

Meh, I would say 7 pages of trying to point out the unbelievably obvious. wink
Posted By: KeithC

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:09 PM

Meh, I would say 7 pages of trying to point out the unbelievably obvious. wink

That pretty much sums it up.

Keith
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:18 PM

Sexually assaulting a miner? i say justice served.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
The way things are going If I were a cop I would have got back In my ride and let the guy take off.

And when he kills the kids in the van trying to get away?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
Sexually assaulting a miner minor? i say justice served.

Fixed it wink
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:27 PM

Yea, thanks ,my blood pressure gets up i tend to just beat the keys.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:44 PM

State law does not trump the 4th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. But that is irrelevant in this discussion.

Irrelevant in this conversation true. However, this has been ruled on by the Supreme court and recently. In fact it has changed a little since I was in college. It is legal to search for weapons within the occupants reach with certain stipulations. It does not go against the 4th. here's a link:

https://iupa.org/supreme-court-changes-law-on-vehicle-searches/#:~:text=In%20Gant%20v.%20Arizona%2C%20the%20officers%20had%20stopped,to%20formulate%20a%20new%20rule%20regarding%20these%20searches.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:46 PM

Perhaps when he gets out of the hospital you can have him over for tea?

I guess what I'm trying to get across Fister, And Ill try to explain it so even you might be able to understand my explanation, is Why did they just let him get up and walk calmly away and not put hands on the second he got 2 steps away- ? But instead, waited for him to walk all the way around the car before they took action?

Be Kind Too others!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 07:56 PM

[quote=Blaine County]Irrelevant in this conversation true. However, this has been ruled on by the Supreme court and recently. In fact it has changed a little since I was in college. It is legal to search for weapons within the occupants reach with certain stipulations. It does not go against the 4th. here's a link:

https://iupa.org/supreme-court-changes-law-on-vehicle-searches/#:~:text=In%20Gant%20v.%20Arizona%2C%20the%20officers%20had%20stopped,to%20formulate%20a%20new%20rule%20regarding%20these%20searches.

No debate here on bold text.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:00 PM

I guess what I'm trying to get across Fister, And Ill try to explain it so even you might be able to understand my explanation, is Why did they just let him get up and walk calmly away and not put hands on the second he got 2 steps away- ? But instead, waited for him to walk all the way around the car before they took action?

Be Kind Too others!

You'll never get it. It would take common sense. I suggest you read back through the posts. I'm not about to rehash 7 pages because you are too lazy to read and have serious comprehension issues. Read a little, you may learn something although I have my doubts.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:02 PM

Be Kind Too others!

Cell phones and law suits are the reason police officers rarely use non-lethal force to subdue the bad guys anymore. It always looks bad when you club a bad guy, punch them or put them in a choke hold.

Keith
Posted By: The Beav

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:03 PM

You can say what you want to say. But In my opinion that cop or those cops are screwed.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:23 PM

I don't know whether people who think Mr. Blake had the right to just walk away and stick his hand in that car are guided by some life experience of getting arrested; are in fact criminals themselves or are just dense.

I despise a society where the police have too much power but this event is not even remotely close to that society. [/quote]

A society where cops are the judge and jury is not acceptable either.

Should a guy that says F u to the cops and then goes about his business get gunned down ?

Of course we don't know the whole story . Did the cops know his back story ?

Did the thug reach for a gun ?

It all changes with all the facts . If he had reached for a gun I don't think it would be kept a secret at this point but idk

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Should a guy that says F u to the cops and then goes about his business get gunned down ? No, but lawyers have taken every other option away.

Of course we don't know the whole story . Did the cops know his back story ? could very well have as they wear radios. In that event Mr Blake would have heard them receive that information.

It all changes with all the facts . If he had reached for a gun I don't think it would be kept a secret at this point but idk

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:39 PM

AntiGov, He doesn't have to reach for a gun. The cop has to have a reasonable belief he could be reaching for a gun. The same would be true for you if you are defending yourself. As for cops being the judge and jury, we are saying the exact same thing.

Why is this so hard?????

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:40 PM

While how long is potentially relevant to the reasonableness of the officers' actions, after Mr. Blake walked away (after resisting) and at the very moment he stuck his hand into that car, a reasonable officer could conclude that his life and those of the other officers and the other people in the area were at risk.

Exactly. 100% justified

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:41 PM

Why is this so hard?????

L a w y e r s

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:45 PM

He doesn't have to reach for a gun. The cop has to have a reasonable belief he could be reaching for a gun. The same would be true for you if you are defending yourself. As for cops being the judge and jury, we are saying the exact same thing.

Why is this so hard?????

This is where i disagree with you . I don't believe it is justifiable to shoot someone because they " might " have a gun

If this is acceptable , body bags might be a good business to get into

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:47 PM

Why is this so hard?????

L a w y e r s

That wasn't my question though and you know it.

But speaking of lawyers, Blake has already hired Ben Crump. The racial opportunist lawyer that appears after most of these events. The City will pay him off with an enormous settlement and perpetuate the problem. I've never seen the guy in Court, but I have on television. Unimpressed. One of the attorneys defending a cop or a city needs to take one of his cases to trial.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:48 PM

He doesn't have to reach for a gun. The cop has to have a reasonable belief he could be reaching for a gun. The same would be true for you if you are defending yourself. As for cops being the judge and jury, we are saying the exact same thing.

Why is this so hard?????

This is where i disagree with you . I don't believe it is justifiable to shoot someone because they " might " have a gun

If this is acceptable , body bags might be a good business to get into

"Might" is not the same thing a "reasonable belief."

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:50 PM

You're reaching now

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 08:58 PM

I despise a society where the police have too much power but this event is not even remotely close to that society.

Should a guy that says F u to the cops and then goes about his business get gunned down ?

Have you watched the second video? In the video he has committed a bunch of violent felonies. Plus the sex crime he had a warrant for and domestic violence. Now, this violent felon disregards LAWFUL ORDERS and reaches into the van while police have guns trained on him. Now, just what I know from the evidence presented, I would have shot him also. I'm not waiting for him to come out with a gun, a knife or some other weapon. He wasn't going to come up with a bunch of flowers and by the video, he wasn't trying to get in the van, he opened the door and looked like he was reaching for something. Now other evidence may come to light and I may change my mind but If I was the officer, I would have dropped him. I don't understand? How many violent felonies, how many acts of aggression and how many orders ignored does it take before it's not the police's fault?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 09:00 PM

AntiGov--let's try again.

Example One: A cop has an encounter with Jacob Blake. He looks like a thug. Mr. Blake is not friendly but is not aggressive. He might have a gun, but has given no indication of being dangerous to either the cop or the public. DON'T SHOOT.

Example Two: A cop an encounter with Jacob Blake. He and the cop fight while the cop is trying to arrest Mr. Blake. Mr. Blake breaks free from attempts to restrain him. He flees. Mr. Blake then reaches into a car (where people often have guns). Children and others are in the area. The cop has a reasonable belief that Mr. Blake is reaching for a weapon and a reasonable fear for his safety and that of the public. SHOOT.

Not reaching.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 09:18 PM

Have you watched the second video? In the video he has committed a bunch of violent felonies. Plus the sex crime he had a warrant for and domestic violence. Now, this violent felon disregards LAWFUL ORDERS and reaches into the van while police have guns trained on him. Now, just what I know from the evidence presented, I would have shot him also. I'm not waiting for him to come out with a gun, a knife or some other weapon. He wasn't going to come up with a bunch of flowers and by the video, he wasn't trying to get in the van, he opened the door and looked like he was reaching for something. Now other evidence may come to light and I may change my mind but If I was the officer, I would have dropped him. I don't understand? How many violent felonies, how many acts of aggression and how many orders ignored does it take before it's not the police's fault?

I have not , where do I find it ?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 09:43 PM

I have not , where do I find it ?

back a few pages He is fighting and resisting arrest. He shakes the police off and as he starts around the car, that's where the video from the other day starts. so he has at that point.
1. A few counts of felony assault on a police officer
2. Felony resisting arrest
3. Multiple counts of failure to follow lawful orders.
4. Felony eluding (by trying to get away)
Not to mention the other warrants of sexual assault of a 15yo and domestic violence that he is being sought for.
If he survives, he should be doing what they call "Football numbers" in prison.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:41 PM

[/quote]
Irrelevant in this conversation true. However, this has been ruled on by the Supreme court and recently. In fact it has changed a little since I was in college. It is legal to search for weapons within the occupants reach with certain stipulations. It does not go against the 4th. here's a link:

[/quote]
That explains it. A college boy eh. Did they tell you that you was smart, bless your heart.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:52 PM

Cops do need to learn fight better.They had him on the ground on one side of the truck,,and let him get up and make it all the way around to the other side of the truck.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/25/20 11:54 PM

That explains it. A college boy eh. Did they tell you that you was smart, bless your heart.

Typical. You can't debate or even have an intelligent discussion so you troll. Pathetic and sad.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Cops do need to learn fight better.They had him on the ground on one side of the truck,,and let him get up and make it all the way around to the other side of the truck.

I noticed that too. My 12 year old son wrestles at 80 pounds. I think he could have kept him on his back.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:10 AM

I'm flooring it to Racine right now to sit with my mom. She's in West Racine and there's talk that theyre going to burn Racine tonight and possibly head down Washington Ave.

Pray that I dont make the news.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:12 AM

I noticed that too. My 12 year old son wrestles at 80 pounds. I think he could have kept him on his back.

The equipment is restrictive, and gives you things to guard vs being leaned out grappling.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
I'm flooring it to Racine right now to sit with my mom. She's in West Racine and there's talk that theyre going to burn Racine tonight and possibly head down Washington Ave.

Wish I could be there with you. Praying for your safety and strength!
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:15 AM

Choke holds are not allowed if it looks like a choke it might be a choke. One arm in wrestling is not a choke but on a cellphone and in public opinion it is. This is what you get when "if it only saves one life" meets reality. But hey he didn't get choked.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:29 AM

Be safe and keep your wits about you, Pike River!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

Be safe and keep your wits about you, Pike River!

Moosetrot

Hope you brought plenty of 12 guage 00 Buck

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 02:13 AM

Just found out that my nephew, who lives with his young family about 6 miles from the rioting in Kenosha, was encouraged by the police to leave their house if they could. They are now in a hotel. Also just heard that our illustrious Governor has refused National Guard help. CORRECTION...Federal Assistance.

If my nephew or his family is harmed I will be loading up.

Moosetrot
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 04:38 AM

Just found out that my nephew, who lives with his young family about 6 miles from the rioting in Kenosha, was encouraged by the police to leave their house if they could. They are now in a hotel. Also just heard that our illustrious Governor has refused National Guard help. CORRECTION...Federal Assistance.

Moosetrot

Let me know if you need some assistance.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 04:40 AM

I have never been to WI but I do have relatives there -- they might put me up for a night or two.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 06:23 AM

Moosetrot

Hope the kids arent too stressed out.

All quiet on this side of KR.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:46 AM

Said it on page 1 and I’ll repeat on page 9.

Can’t de-escalate when there is non-compliance.

The only thing that needs reform is the level of respect the thugs have the police.

But when your a career criminal it makes perfect sense that they would be the enemy.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:24 AM

2 shot dead last night.

It’s a good thing our elected officials whose first responsibility is ensuring public safety have allowed, even endorsed, these peaceful protests to continue.

Yeap your harvest

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:59 AM

Coming to our town Saturday. Put on by a college professor. SMH

[Linked Image]

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Coming to our town tonight. Put on by a college professor. SMH

[Linked Image]

Load up and be vigilant. Hopefully your LE is ready for the crap show that is coming.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:03 PM

It starts mid afternoon so hopeing it winds down by night. The last one started to get rowdy and was shut down quickly. Hoping for the same.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:04 PM

Moosetrot

Was over fishing out of Racine Monday , my dad hadn't even heard anything about it till I told him.

All was quite north of KR in Yorkville

for those not from SE WI , county road KR is county line road and separates Racine county from Kenosha county to the south

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:27 PM

2 shot dead last night.

It’s a good thing our elected officials whose first responsibility is ensuring public safety have allowed, even endorsed, these peaceful protests to continue.

Yeap your harvest

The two shot dead were shot by local militia that were trying to disperse the rioters and protect the businesses. Sad they felt the need to do this because of lack of protection from regular law enforcement.

From what I've seen it seems to be a 17 year old kid that shot one of the rioters as the rioter ran up on him and tried to disarm him.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Was over fishing out of Racine Monday , my dad hadn't even heard anything about it till I told him.

All was quite north of KR in Yorkville

for those not from SE WI , county road KR is county line road and separates Racine county from Kenosha county to the south

My uncle spends way too much time on social media and kept sending my mom messages that got her worked up. West Racine was a ghost town last night.

Its almost that time of year that the salmon should be piling up near the harbor.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:40 PM

We need some cold weather soon. It will keep them indoors.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 12:49 PM

Its almost that time of year that the salmon should be piling up near the harbor.

yup starting to stack , boats were thick outside the harbor , we had a few lines out and trolled out the mouth of the river to the first green can then pulled up and made a run deep 200ish

we landed 5 and had another 8 or so on most of them came in 20 minutes it was nuts by the time we got done we had 1 line left in the water of the 9 we were running we tried to get back to that spot and we picked up a few more hits but they got off the line. ended with 2 lakers , 2 rainbow 1 coho we had a lot more rainbows on but when we were pulling the planer boards from the line they were getting off.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 01:27 PM

Wife has relatives living in Kenosha. Her family has an Italian heritage, as do many other residents of Kenosha. My take is some of those folks would take exception to getting burned out. Sounds like some frontier justice kicked in and of the video I saw, with guns going off, protestors scattered like a covey of quail. They have no fear of the police, but guns going off and bullets coming in from the darkness is a different story. Guy could get hurt. A few lessons in frontier justice will probably do more to calm things down than all the empty threats from NG and police combined. Even if you are caught and arrested, you won't be charged or prosecuted. But stray bullets from the darkness? That's instant justice and NOT an empty threat. That's a potential dirt nap.

Will be curious to see if the Kenosha protests continue or die out, and what the police do as far as looking for the source of the gunfire.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 01:36 PM

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMRxoFJPZiBcxgFzxN0ao-w

He's covering a lot of these protests. He had a gun dry fired on him the other day there and was close to the shootings last night. I'm guessing he will be on Crowder this morning live.
Posted By: wallfur

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 02:00 PM

Be Kind Too others!

[/quote]......I read he had a knife in his hand...but I cant see it in video, so who knows!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 02:35 PM

If Evers runs for re-election, he couldn't get elected for dog catcher, the way he's handled the situation.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
If Evers runs for re-election, he couldn't get elected for dog catcher, the way he's handled the situation.

He'll promise to legalize pot and pay reparations. He'll get the votes.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 02:46 PM

Seems like the MSM is slow rolling things not fitting the agenda.

The AP reported Tuesday:

The man who said he made the cellphone video, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before the gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

The governor said he has seen no information to suggest Blake had a knife or other weapon, but that the case is still being investigated by the state Justice Department.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by k snow

He'll promise to legalize pot and pay reparations. He'll get the votes.

Didn't he promise to legalize pot in the past?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 03:16 PM

Evers and Walz will just trade places, different clowns same circus.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 03:21 PM

Pot on the ballot in only 5 counties (strategic counties) is the only reason he got elected in the first place.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 04:04 PM

I hope we can all agree that those cops could use some time at the range? I wouldn't want to take them hunting. smile
Posted By: hippie

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
I hope we can all agree that those cops could use some time at the range? I wouldn't want to take them hunting. smile

And tazers work about as good as Bear spray.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 05:18 PM

watched the video of this mornings engagement at the auto shop in Kenosha resulting in dead rioters. Rioter chasing a young man with a Molotov cocktail lit and threw it at him got ventilated

I have said from day one of this crap , a lit incendiary weapon is grounds for a bullet . period . there is nothing defensive about lit fuel weapons.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 05:30 PM

So more info is now coming out. Now there is a scanner recording. The police were called about Jacob Blake, They knew who he was, they knew he had a warrant and he had stolen the keys from a woman (I presume for that van) and wouldn't give them back. Now, if they were for the van, I wonder if he could be charged with 3 counts of attempted kidnapping also? I will post the audio when I can find it. Youtube is hiding it really well.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 05:34 PM

Never underestimate the stupidity of the voters.
Posted By: trapper20

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 07:27 PM

exactly
Posted By: trapper20

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 07:33 PM

2 shot dead last night.

Yeap your harvest

The two shot dead were shot by local militia that were trying to disperse the rioters and protect the businesses. Sad they felt the need to do this because of lack of protection from regular law enforcement.

From what I've seen it seems to be a 17 year old kid that shot one of the rioters as the rioter ran up on him and tried to disarm him.

Yep, the kid was taken downto the ground, first guy shot was trying the "running kick to the head", one used what looked like a skate board to attack him and I believe on of the rioters had a gun by the video an pics i saw. I figured this was just a matter of time since the dem run cities arent allowing their officers to protect the citizens and their property

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 09:57 PM

So more info is now coming out. Now there is a scanner recording. The police were called about Jacob Blake, They knew who he was, they knew he had a warrant and he had stolen the keys from a woman (I presume for that van) and wouldn't give them back. Now, if they were for the van, I wonder if he could be charged with 3 counts of attempted kidnapping also? I will post the audio when I can find it. Youtube is hiding it really well.

You already knew this my psychic friend, you have been telling us for days, now if there is a gun in the car, whoa!!!!
Posted By: wetdog

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:09 PM

You already knew this my psychic friend, you have been telling us for days, now if there is a gun in the car, whoa!!!!

It was a knife

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:12 PM

So the perp brought a knife to a gun fight.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:29 PM

Looking like the person who shot the three protesters with a rifle is a 17 year old from Illinois, this is gonna be a mess.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Looking like the person who shot the three protesters with a rifle is a 17 year old from Illinois, this is gonna be a mess.

Shame. Took a kid to do a man's work.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 10:40 PM

Yeah, time for the locals to stand up. wink

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:06 PM

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:12 PM

Diggerman will do everything he can to get the 17 yr old kid prosecuted.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Shame. Took a kid to do a man's work.

That is a pretty epic quote. I haven't had much reason to smile today but that lite my face up with a quick laugh.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/26/20 11:21 PM

See.......there are still some common-sense kids these days. He has good parents!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 12:57 AM

Blake admitted to having a knife during the investigation. The knife was found on the driver side floorboard of his car. Now take another look at the video and see how he is trying to enter the car headfirst. This is all from FOX News.

Moosetrot

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 01:11 AM

Any one who has any experience in law enforcement will know from watching that video that there is a compelling reason why they had guns drawn and did not have the option of going hands on.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 01:34 AM

So, let's rehash shall we. Let's discuss the evidence that we now have. Some have already hung the police after the first 5 minutes after the shooting. Now that we have quite a bit of evidence, lets look:
1. Police are called and informed that Jacob Blake is involved in a domestic, he has taken the keys from a woman and will not give them back. They are also informed that he has an active felony warrant.
2. The police show up and try to effect an arrest. Mr. Blake assaults at least two officers, and is tazed, he shirks that off and starts to try and elude arrest.
3. He is seen in the second video walking around the car ignoring lawful orders with police having guns drawn and trained on him. In the video, it can be debated that you can also see the knife in his hand.
4. Still ignoring orders and commands to now drop the knife (from witnesses) he opens the van door with three children in it and reaches for something.

Yup, From the evidence I have seen, I would say 100% justifiable shoot. In fact, the police should get medals for possibly saving 3 small children.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 01:44 AM

What? No comment Diggerman?
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 01:46 AM

Twas a good shoot smile up to

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 01:50 AM

Some suspect killed himself. The Police taped off the area, and then the BLM group started another riot..

Rioters are having tailgate parties in Kenosha...

Cooking CHICKEN on Garbage Cans....

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Diggerman will do everything he can to get the 17 yr old kid prosecuted.

Et tu Gary? The kid is a citizen with rights and is apparently aware of them and not as eager to give them up as some here are. He will be just fine, I watched the video and everyone he shot was either reaching or leaning.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:11 AM

Chirp, chirp, chirp........ Crickets......

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:33 AM

Yes you are a clairvoyant, I dont know why they spend the time to investigate stuff when you could just hold an envelope to your skull.
Splain what the other cop was doing, apparently "reaching" for "something" was not a shooting offence to him. Was he negligent in his duties? or just a better cop? One of these cops should get an atta boy and one should be fired.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:37 AM

[quote=Finster]

Yes you are a clairvoyant, I dont know why they spend the time to investigate stuff when you could just hold an envelope to your skull.
Splain what the other cop was doing, apparently "reaching" for "something" was not a shooting offence to him. Was he negligent in his duties? or just a better cop? One of these cops should get an atta boy and one should be fired.

Seems that many of these cops that end up killing people are the nervous types. Probably not cut out for the job. The departments would do well to have better regular psych screens.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:40 AM

So, let's rehash shall we. Let's discuss the evidence that we now have. Some have already hung the police after the first 5 minutes after the shooting. Now that we have quite a bit of evidence, lets look:
1. Police are called and informed that Jacob Blake is involved in a domestic, he has taken the keys from a woman and will not give them back. They are also informed that he has an active felony warrant.
2. The police show up and try to effect an arrest. Mr. Blake assaults at least two officers, and is tazed, he shirks that off and starts to try and elude arrest.
3. He is seen in the second video walking around the car ignoring lawful orders with police having guns drawn and trained on him. In the video, it can be debated that you can also see the knife in his hand.
4. Still ignoring orders and commands to now drop the knife (from witnesses) he opens the van door with three children in it and reaches for something.

Yup, From the evidence I have seen, I would say 100% justifiable shoot. In fact, the police should get medals for possibly saving 3 small children.

Add to that list,
5. he was well known to police due to his lengthy wrap sheet.
6. Admitted to having a knife.
7. Knife was recovered from the van.
8. 3 children his own children, were put in harms way by his actions.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blake-had-knife-in-car-when-kenosha-cop-shot-him-wisconsin-doj

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:42 AM

Add to that list,

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blake-had-knife-in-car-when-kenosha-cop-shot-him-wisconsin-doj

Cops shouldn't kill people....even guilty people....we have courts for a reason.

With that being said....they need to bring the billy club back and many of these wouldn't escalate they way they have.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:45 AM

From the angle I saw,the second officer would not have been able to observe the perp reaching for the knife. Could explain a few things.
I'll reserve judgement until investigation is completed. Meanwhile a city burns and innocent citizens fall victim.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:49 AM

"Seems that many of these cops that end up killing people are the nervous types. Probably not cut out for the job. The departments would do well to have better regular psych screens."

Quite the broad brush you are painting with IMO! Police work is not easy and so many perps are high on illicit drugs or are psychologically unstable that the police are put into a no win situation.

Chris

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 02:51 AM

Add to that list,

9)he kicked his dog that morn
10) He ripped the tag off'n his mattress.
This is called piling on folks, justify'in an such.
I dont own a van, but I will admit I got a knife in all of my trucks and evey time you put your kids in a car can be considered in harms way.
I am in NO WAY defending the guy, nor will I look stupid try'in to make up ways to give a medal to a sloppy back shooter.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 03:08 AM

Pike, at that distance the officers life was in danger.

Diggerman, I always have a knife on me and some in my truck but am not stupid enough to reach for it or anything else that can be a deadly weapon when dealing with the law

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 03:21 AM

[

Nope, not clairvoyant. I'm an adult and waited for at least some facts to come out. You should try it some time. You're trying to make it sound like I was the one jumping to conclusions when that's what you were doing. Then again, I guess you have to try to pass the buck to someone. We all know you're not going to man up and admit you are wrong. I can't explain what the other officer was doing. I'm not him. I didn't have his point of view. Maybe he couldn't get a clean shot? Maybe he was afraid the children were beyond the target? Who knows. I'm sure you can make up something since you seem to be a pro at it. Well, I must say that I have enjoyed watching you play the fool. You're just so good at it! I will slow clap as I sign off for the evening.................

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
"Seems that many of these cops that end up killing people are the nervous types. Probably not cut out for the job. The departments would do well to have better regular psych screens."

Quite the broad brush you are painting with IMO! Police work is not easy and so many perps are high on illicit drugs or are psychologically unstable that the police are put into a no win situation.

Chris

You're right, it is a broad brush. I'm viewing this in this particular action as a work place accident. If you had an employee that cost someone their life because they weren't trained or fit for the position wouldn't you evaluate things? If you remember Chris, this is the same department that killed an unarmed man in 2012 (white so no protests). This is basic risk mitigation.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 03:33 AM

So a knife in hand ( supposedly ) isn't a justifiable shoot

But one on the floorboard is ?

Was he exchanging it for a bigger one ?

How did it get from his hand to the floorboard unless he did that himself

Seems less threatening to remove knife from hand and place on floorboard

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:14 AM

Since we all are guessing what was going on I’m gonna throw this out there.

Domestic call, perhaps the guy had enough of the woman and was looking to get offed. The cops weren’t taking the bait with the wrestling match and the knife so he goes to the vehicle like he is upping the ante. He gets relief from the woman, his kids win the ghetto lottery.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:16 AM

Oh,who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2
Oh,who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

I don’t know, but I know it ain’t me.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:25 AM

The man in the back said everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:30 AM

money for nothin and youre chicks for free.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:38 AM

Where the girls come easy and the drugs come cheap,
We'll all stay skinny because we just won't eat.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:40 AM

It’s official, we is going off the deep end.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:44 AM

laugh

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:52 AM

A bad guy got shot! A woman beating pedophile got shot in the back I'm ok with that. I dont care about race. The system failed. The bad guy was in jail previously and released. So the system said he had been rehabilitated. Well he went and did the same thing (or a very similar crime). He didnt turn himself in, he had a warrant issued he fought with a man armed with a gun. Why in the world would you fight with a man with a gun? Now running away from a man with a gun I understand, but after you've assaulted him its probably too late to just walk away. In the end the woman beating pedophile tried to get into a stolen van with kids and got shot DUH that's what happens. Let's get on a bus and go burn down a city. This heroic event was twisted around by the Marxists to push defunding and abolishing the police so they can have their goons fill the power gap created by eliminating police. Basic marxist training is to create a problem, wait for the people to cry out to be saved and then have your preplanned solution installed and take more freedom till communism. If you are going to be outraged at anyone be outraged at all the people who knew this pos and didn't shoot him.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:56 AM

It’s official, we is going off the deep end.

Wrote that when you could see it you cried with fear, because you knew it was near.
Was it you that said how long?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 11:09 AM

Throw down the sword
The fight is done and over
Neither lost neither won
To cast away the fury
Of the battle
And turn my weary eyes
Towards home

There were times
When I stood at deaths own door
Only searching for an answer

Throw down the sword
And leave the glory
A story time will never change
To walk the road
The Lord I have to carry
A journey’s end, a wounded soul

There were times
When I stood at deaths own door
Only searching for an answer

Wishbone Ash 1972

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 11:30 AM

I fought the law
And the law won.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 03:39 PM

Just some peaceful looting

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298797151149940738

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 04:27 PM

well i know that Blake will be a rich man. Maybe he will kick some diggermans way for being a blind follower of the thugs.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 04:36 PM

His go fund me is over 2 million already

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 04:53 PM

His go fund me is over 2 million already

How does that compare to the gofundme account for the officer who was putting his own life on the line for the public he serves and was required to use deadly force? Now he's on a forced leave, has the mental anguish to deal with, public scrutiny, potentially dragged through the courts and his and his family's safety at risk, potential for PTSD, etc.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 05:30 PM

No donations I could find. One page set up but not by family or friends so no donations.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 05:32 PM

brown chicken.....brown cow
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 05:41 PM

National news anchors are still calling him a unarmed black man . Some within seconds of airing the press conference where they said he had a knife . STIR ,STIR ,STIR IT UP

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot
National news anchors are still calling him a unarmed black man . Some within seconds of airing the press conference where they said he had a knife . STIR ,STIR ,STIR IT UP

They are the ones that need a beating.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot

They are the ones that need a beating.

Got that right

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 07:05 PM

as a wise man once said--"AND HOW"

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 07:20 PM

Let's roll'm around in the mud, the blood and the beer PCR.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 08:33 PM

Everything I heard on talk radio today says the kid had the right to fire to protect himself.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:05 PM

Anyone seen the interview with Blake's parents? I just seen the edited version with Don lemons. They sure seem to be level headed people to have a son like Blake.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/27/20 10:11 PM

Anyone seen the interview with Blake's parents? I just seen the edited version with Don lemons. They sure seem to be level headed people to have a son like Blake.

I dont think Blake was that bad. What is makimg his name terriblebis the violence and destruction being done in his name.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:05 AM

I dont think Blake was that bad. What is makimg his name terriblebis the violence and destruction being done in his name.

His record, conduct and warrant have been discussed at length for 13 pages. Think again.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:46 AM

well i know that Blake will be a rich man. Maybe he will kick some diggermans way for being a blind follower of the thugs.

Maybe he could kick some your way for reading COMPREHENSION. I have never defended a thug, I just have no time whatso ever for a constitution ignoring sloppy cop, or idjits like you.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:52 AM

I dont think Blake was that bad. What is making his name terrible is the violence and destruction being done in his name.
With brains like yours I hope he doesn't have to blow his nose. Good Grief! ..........Sorry, I've had time to think about my comment for a few moments and I was worried it may become misconstrued. I was not saying that you had allergies, I was calling you an IDIOT!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:56 AM

With brains like yours I hope he doesn't have to blow his nose. Good Grief!

I will apologize for Pike River for having the audacity to have his own opinion. You should just post at the beginning of these threads what exactly we should be thinking. That would save us 13 pages of reading.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:02 AM

Maybe he could kick some your way for reading COMPREHENSION. I have never defended a thug, I just have no time whatso ever for a constitution ignoring sloppy cop, or idjits like you.

I have read your post.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:10 AM

I will apologize for Pike River for having the audacity to have his own opinion. You should just post at the beginning of these threads what exactly we should be thinking. That would save us 13 pages of reading.

No need. You two feel free to stick up for any and every woman beating pedophile you wish. It cements your character.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:13 AM

What can not understand plain english and lies on the floor?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:20 AM

No need. You two feel free to stick up for any and every woman beating pedophile you wish. It cements your character.

I thought your mom said "no computer till you got your home work done". You can play computer bully all you want but if you attack my character one more time I will be waiting for you when you get of the school bus. ps, i do know its the short one.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:25 AM

I thought your mom said "no computer till you got your home work done". You can play computer bully all you want but if you attack my character one more time I will be waiting for you when you get of the school bus. ps, i do know its the short one.
Don't look at me. You're the one sticking up for woman beating pedophiles. I'm merely congratulating you on your life choices.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:34 AM

Diggerman, I also agree your posts defend criminals and villify police officers. People like you and Pike River is the reason criminals know they are protected and can act any way they please.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:40 AM

What constitutional rights what that criminal denied?He had warrents on him and stole car keys to boot.Didnt comply and got bang flopped.Too bad so sad.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:46 AM

I've got to thank you Diggerman. I thought Act I of play the fool was great. Act II is proving to be even better. I've made popcorn and I'm sitting here highly anticipating tonight's dramatic second act. I'm sure you won't disappoint. Maybe Pike River can play the straight man?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:54 AM

A good ol' internet fight is fun and all, but gentlemen, I think we've beat this topic into the ground.

Can we argue about something else?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:57 AM

A good ol' internet fight is fun and all, but gentlemen, I think we've beat this topic into the ground.

Are there any trees in Oklahoma??? smile

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:02 AM

Are there any trees in Oklahoma??? smile

Been there......NO! grin

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:22 AM

The police are an arm of the Govt, The bill of rights does not give you rights, It explains in detail which rights the govt can not limit or infringe. How many of you think the 2nd is just about guns? The armchair quarterbacks that cheer and drool over a person getting violated and shot, Before his rap sheet was exposed, should and hopefully will also get violated. Sadly most wont know cause they are too dumb to understand.
They would be the same people that think that they are and have been registering their guns when purchasing new.
They are the same people that will let a leo search their car or house without a warrant.
They are the same people that will answer questions with out a miranda.
They are people that are too lazy or stupid to understand their rights and will freely give away another mans rights .
I havent defended the guy at all, I HAVE questioned the actions of the cop. I dont believe it is okay to shoot a man cause you f'd up the arrest. Those of you that were so concerned about the guy injuring the chillins had nooo problem with the cop sprey'in the inside of the car with bullets.
If you can watch the video with an open mind and believe you are seeing good police work, well, bless your heart.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:32 AM

I thought we were talking about trees???

We have a few trees, to answer the question. More than Nebraska.

At the risk of deviating from the tree discussion, Diggerman, again, you are picking the wrong case to make your point. I get your point and agree with it generally but not on these facts. Make it again when the right case comes along.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:39 AM

Guess it is frustrating when some cant see the trees for the forest.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:53 AM

The police are an arm of the Govt, The bill of rights does not give you rights, It explains in detail which rights the govt can not limit or infringe. How many of you think the 2nd is just about guns? The armchair quarterbacks that cheer and drool over a person getting violated and shot, Before his rap sheet was exposed, should and hopefully will also get violated. Sadly most wont know cause they are too dumb to understand.
They would be the same people that think that they are and have been registering their guns when purchasing new.
They are the same people that will let a leo search their car or house without a warrant.
They are people that are too lazy or stupid to understand their rights and will freely give away another mans rights .
I havent defended the guy at all, I HAVE questioned the actions of the cop. I dont believe it is okay to shoot a man cause you f'd up the arrest. Those of you that were so concerned about the guy injuring the chillins had nooo problem with the cop sprey'in the inside of the car with bullets.
If you can watch the video with an open mind and believe you are seeing good police work, well, bless your heart.

LMAO! Keep going..... You're rant is even better than I expected!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:02 AM

If you don't think the Feds can figure out who bought what gun from a dealer that called in a backround check, well maybe your not as smart as you think you are.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:04 AM

No one has said great police work. Bad police work is better then good thug work any day.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:32 AM

There's a couple of you all who's cornbread ain't done in the middle.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:55 AM

Diggerman I usually dont post directly to someone but you are wrong on most points here. The cops did know the rap sheet before they arrived they knew he had taken the keys to the van by force. They knew they couldn't stop him with a taser as they already tried that. They didnt hit anyone else so I guess they didnt "spray" the van. They didnt f'up the arrest. The perp was in the process of steeling a van with hostages inside and possibly weapons as he was known to carry. All after he assaulted and battered the cops. So which rights did he not give up willingly?

(Never been to OK to see the trees or lack thereof)
Posted By: DWC

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 05:22 AM

Any Longmire fans? When I read that it was in the voice of Chance, the crazy prepper anti government dude that lived in the mountains.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 09:46 AM

Diggerman I usually dont post directly to someone but you are wrong on most points here. The cops did know the rap sheet before they arrived they knew he had taken the keys to the van by force. They knew they couldn't stop him with a taser as they already tried that. They didnt hit anyone else so I guess they didnt "spray" the van. They didnt f'up the arrest. The perp was in the process of steeling a van with hostages inside and possibly weapons as he was known to carry. All after he assaulted and battered the cops. So which rights did he not give up willingly?

(Never been to OK to see the trees or lack thereof)

I was talking about the armchair quaterbacks, we keep coming back to that reading comprehension thingy. The rest of your post is exactly what I am talkin about. You totally gloss over the fact that a man was shot in the back, alot, by a cop, in a car load of children, mostly cause he "leaned" or "reached" and may have had a knife.
I wonder what page in the police training manual it is that shows where to aim at a mans back, it must be in the same chapter as "the art of de-escalation", couple pages past " the wrongs of Rights".

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 09:50 AM

Bring back billy clubs and night sticks and training for them and watch police shootings go down. This guy shouldn't have had to be shot in the back 7 times. A batton to the knee and back a few times by 2 officers would've accomplished the desire outcome without tasers and bullets.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 09:55 AM

LMAO! Keep going..... You're rant is even better than I expected!

Bless your heart!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 10:39 AM

They would be the same people that think that they are and have been registering their guns when purchasing new. My firearms are all legally purchased so I have nothing to hide.
They are the same people that will let a leo search their car or house without a warrant. I have no illegal substances or contraband so I have nothing to hide.
They are the same people that will answer questions with out a miranda. I have committed no crime so I would [/b[b]]not slip and say something to expose my crime.
They are people that are too lazy or stupid to understand their rights and will freely give away another mans rights . The implementation of defendant rights can often be a tool of the criminal to impede a LEO from the truth.

It makes sense to when some people have a systemic problem with LEO that these are also the same people that are actively or have been involved in criminal activity. Might be time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions and quite blaming LEO for simply protecting us folk living a straight and narrow life

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 10:45 AM

It makes sense to when some people have a systemic problem with LEO that these are also the same people that are actively or have been involved in criminal activity. Might be time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions and quite blaming LEO for simply protecting us folk living a straight and narrow life

You're wasting your time. I've proven him wrong in every post. Nothing can penetrate his Cro-Magnon skull. He's into wife beating pedophiles apparently.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:32 AM

Bring back billy clubs and night sticks and training for them and watch police shootings go down. This guy shouldn't have had to be shot in the back 7 times. A batton to the knee and back a few times by 2 officers would've accomplished the desire outcome without tasers and bullets.

Certainly would have cost the city/state just as much.

There are no batons anymore for the same reason there is no discipline in schools. Just took a while to catch up.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:34 AM

You're wasting your time. I've proven him wrong in every post. Nothing can penetrate his Cro-Magnon skull. He's into wife beating pedophiles apparently.

Thanks to you, I have never felt more intellectually superior, Bless your heart.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:36 AM

lol, Wow.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:45 AM

lol, Wow.

LOL.... He's the type of kid that got participation trophies and thought he won something! laugh

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:50 AM

lol, Wow.

LOL.... He's the type of kid that got participation trophies and thought he won something! laugh

He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. grin

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 11:55 AM

They would be the same people that think that they are and have been registering their guns when purchasing new. My firearms are all legally purchased so I have nothing to hide.
They are the same people that will let a leo search their car or house without a warrant. I have no illegal substances or contraband so I have nothing to hide.
They are the same people that will answer questions with out a miranda. I have committed no crime so I would [/b[b]]not slip and say something to expose my crime.
They are people that are too lazy or stupid to understand their rights and will freely give away another mans rights . The implementation of defendant rights can often be a tool of the criminal to impede a LEO from the truth.

One more time in slow english:
cops- good
sloppy, Rights ignoring cop- baad
Arresting bad guys- gooood
Shooting man in back- very bad
responding to a domestic abuse call- good
De-escalating by pulling guns- not good
Having and understanding a Bill of Rights- very, very good.
Not understanding your Rights and those of others--extremely baaad.
Expressing your views on an open forum- good
Finsters fixation on pedophiles- not good, not good at all.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:03 PM

One more time in slow english:
cops- good
sloppy, Rights ignoring cop- baad
Arresting bad guys- gooood
Shooting man in back- very bad
responding to a domestic abuse call- good
De-escalating by pulling guns- not good
Having and understanding a Bill of Rights- very, very good.
Not understanding your Rights and those of others--extremely baaad.
Expressing your views on an open forum- good
Finsters fixation on pedophiles- not good, not good at all.

Looks like you can be dressed up, just not taken anywhere.
[Linked Image]

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:19 PM

I learned early on to reason that 1 + 1 = 2. But if you’ve been educated Baby-sit under our current public school system I can understand that one may come up with 3

Had to fix it lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:24 PM

He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. grin

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:38 PM

Question. Do LE have the right to shoot someone in the leg before he got to the car door, some of these cases it seems that would stop the threat before it got worse, and you would already have you gun trained on him in case he yields a gun

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
Question. Do LE have the right to shoot someone in the leg before he got to the car door, some of these cases it seems that would stop the threat before it got worse, and you would already have you gun trained on him in case he yields a gun

What’s the difference if he bleeds out from the leg or his chest?

Don’t take much to go through the leg (experience) where’s that round going to end up?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:45 PM

SMH, how do I allow myself to lower myself to finsters level? Oh well, could be worse, I could have been one of his cheerleaders. Bless their hearts.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:48 PM

Of course he can shoot him in the leg.

When a LEO is forced to shoot he has deemed an eminent threat. Shooting in the leg does not neutralize that threat

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:48 PM

Nice try dude, Be prepared to be joe biden'ed, by finster and co.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:49 PM

Too late!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:53 PM

SMH, how do I allow myself to lower myself to finsters level? Oh well, could be worse, I could have been one of his cheerleaders. Bless their hearts.

For one second did you ever stop to think "maybe its not everyone else who's wrong"?

I’m glad you do. It’s like watching the Tyson, Spinks fight.........all 91 seconds of it...........over and over and over. LOL

So a thug can violate a 15 yr old girls constitutional rights by raping her, yet HIS constitutional rights MUST be respected.
Got it.
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:56 PM

Kinda wish we could split the state in half, North Wisconsin and south Wisconsin

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 12:59 PM

So a thug can violate a 15 yr old girls constitutional rights by raping her, yet HIS constitutional rights MUST be respected.
Got it.

Yes, and his rights were respected right up until he went head first into a van full of kids in an aggressive manner.
Posted By: woodchuck

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:00 PM

Been reading some of this and this was something a woman stated to me. "Why not just shoot the gun/knife out of their hand?" That's pure Hollywood there, something no training place would (should) teach. Center mass.
Again just a thought.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:00 PM

Got it.

He deserved his right to a fair and speedy trial followed by a proper hanging, he got ventilated because he wanted to avoid that trial and place others at risk. Nothing of value was lost.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:01 PM

Got it.

Where do you come up with this? How could you possibly twist anything I have said into this? Your infatuation with pedophiles is right up there with fisters. get a grip, take your meds, get a nap , endeavor to persevere.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Kinda wish we could split the state in half, North Wisconsin and south Wisconsin

I’m looking forward to head north as soon as I retire. Imagine if you also were living in Madison

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:04 PM

I’d say this is about to get axed lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:08 PM

Got it.

Yes, and his rights were respected right up until he went head first into a van full of kids in an aggressive manner.

I call BS, he was "leaning" and "reaching", this whole"aggressive manner" thing just came out of nowhere. Now I will have to rethink this whole thing, Nah, I still agree with cop number two, it still aint alright to shoot a man in the back.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:09 PM

Trap hunt fish plenty of room up here for 1 or 2 more trappers haha
Posted By: gillbilly

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:09 PM

Im sitting on the "Isthmus"at this very moment eek Been in Madison my whole life never thought I would leave, until now. frown

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:13 PM

I call BS, he was "leaning" and "reaching", this whole"aggressive manner" thing just came out of nowhere. Now I will have to rethink this whole thing, Nah, I still agree with cop number two, it still aint alright to shoot a man in the back.

Right, wait until someone retrieves a weapon and turns around with it before shooting.

You cannot have freedom without order, you cannot have order without someone with a gun reigning in the criminal element with the blessing of the governing body. If you have a warrant out, don't try and jump into a van full of kids and leave while the cops try and restrain you. How do you expect to maintain order while tying the hands of those sent to maintain it?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:13 PM

Run a line across the state from La Crosse to Sheboygan

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:22 PM

I think it’s a good thing you agree with cop number 2 and the other 799,998. They didn’t have a clear shot either. ROFLMAO!

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:43 PM

Got it.

, endeavor to persevere.

Its not for eatin,,its just for lookin through. smile

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:47 PM

Wasn't there a movie where the star was accused of shooting the bad guy in the back and his reply was " Well that's the side that was facing me".

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 01:59 PM

I'm sorry, but I had to back up a couple pages to this post. Everything in bold is, well, for a nice word, uniformed. Get back to me if you can find an attorney(lawyer) on youtube , google the internet, check the yellow pages , call your gramma, that would advise you to do any this, then ask them why.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:09 PM

Did the name Diggerman come from the fact that when you're in a hole you don't stop digging man? smile
Posted By: asphalttrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:22 PM

Jacob Blakes mother seems to behttps://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/08/26/jacob-blake-mother-julia-jackson-message-to-trump-hospital-crump-lemon-bts-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/jacob-blake-shooting/ taking the right approach

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by asphalttrapper
Jacob Blakes mother seems to behttps://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/08/26/jacob-blake-mother-julia-jackson-message-to-trump-hospital-crump-lemon-bts-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/jacob-blake-shooting/ taking the right approach

What the heck is that?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Did the name Diggerman come from the fact that when you're in a hole you don't stop digging man? smile

grin
Posted By: seiowatrapper

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:34 PM

Right, wait until someone retrieves a weapon and turns around with it before shooting.

You cannot have freedom without order, you cannot have order without someone with a gun reigning in the criminal element with the blessing of the governing body. If you have a warrant out, don't try and jump into a van full of kids and leave while the cops try and restrain you. How do you expect to maintain order while tying the hands of those sent to maintain it?

Totally agree. ^^ When will people see that the root of all this mayhem is to destroy order and America as we know it?

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 02:48 PM

Now you know darn good and well that the 4th commandment is know your target and what’s beyond and no one would ever blindly point a gun and pull the trigger.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:11 PM

Diggerman would make a great cop for the democrats. Everyone could just do what ever they wanted, no consequences. Heck he would help you carry the stuff that you looted. Then he would puff out his chest and say look at me I am a good public servant.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 03:22 PM

Why would I need an attorney? As a law abiding citizen I have no worries of being arrested.

Quotes are getting too deep lol

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 09:47 PM

Got it.

Where do you come up with this? How could you possibly twist anything I have said into this? Your infatuation with pedophiles is right up there with fisters. get a grip, take your meds, get a nap , endeavor to persevere.

I'm not the only one that sees how you think.

Re: It’s about to get crazy again in Wi - 08/28/20 09:49 PM

Diggerman for police chief!!! He can see into the minds of the deranged criminals and will make sure they dont get hurt.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums