Home

Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service

Posted By: Finster

Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 02:49 PM

WOW! Finally some excellent customer service. So I did a bonehead move this weekend. I was shooting clays. I have my Champion Wheelybird 2.0 mounted on a small cart so I can hook it up to the quad and move it around easy. After we were done shooting I was driving it down to the cellar and while coming down a hill, it rolled over eek I bent the throwing arm because of my own stupidity. I could not find parts online to order a new arm so this morning I call Champion. A few buttons and on hold for less than 10 minutes and a woman answers who speaks perfect English! They are in Commiefornia by the way. So I tell her what I need, (a new arm) and she asks me for my shipping info. I ask how much it is and she says, "well how long have you had it?" I told her a year or year and a half. but I didn't think I sent in the warranty card. She said it didn't matter and it was under warranty for a year. I then told her it wasn't a warranty issue, it was my own stupidity. I was told that they really didn't have a way to charge right now (whatever that meant) and she was just going to send me a new one. Didn't even charge me shipping! OUTSTANDING!
Posted By: lindner115

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 04:11 PM

I've had great luck with them as well. A++
Posted By: garymc

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 04:28 PM

That is great to hear. I am in the market for a thrower and the Champion Wheelybird 2.0 was on my list.
Posted By: wildflights

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 07:58 PM

Garymc- Get the Wheelybird 2.0, it is a great thrower. Remote works awesome out to 70 yards. You can drop clays right on your position for "feet down in the decoys" type shooting and incomers. I'm considering adding a second to add a little extra spice.

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by wildflights
Garymc- Get the Wheelybird 2.0, it is a great thrower. Remote works awesome out to 70 yards. You can drop clays right on your position for "feet down in the decoys" type shooting and incomers. I'm considering adding a second to add a little extra spice.

Just don't roll it over. That doesn't work very well. wink
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/24/20 11:57 PM

I just added the wobble base to my wheelybird 2.0 last month. The daughter and I have really enjoyed it over the last year or so.

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/25/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by JTfromWV
I just added the wobble base to my wheelybird 2.0 last month. The daughter and I have really enjoyed it over the last year or so.

Yup, the wobbler makes it awesome.
Posted By: garymc

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/25/20 11:32 AM

Thanks everyone for sharing your real world experience with the Wheely Bird 2.0 that means alot when making a decision on which products to buy or not.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/25/20 11:36 AM

Thanks for the information.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: Champion Clay Throwers Customer Service - 08/25/20 11:42 AM

I have the older wheely bird with the ext cord and foot switch. Mine has been trouble free i think this is the 3rd year
J
© 2024 Trapperman Forums