Home

I'm rich

Posted By: The Beav

I'm rich - 08/26/20 01:16 PM

Just got a call from Publishers Clearing House saying I just won 3.5 million dollars. Know I'm just waiting by the front door for the TV camera crew and the check. LOL
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 01:19 PM

With all that money maybe you can learn the the difference between now and know. Lol.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 01:23 PM

Keep Waiting
Posted By: chas3457

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 01:24 PM

Sorry Beav, Ed McMahon won't be coming to hand deliver it. whistle

Charlie
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:18 PM

The first rich trapper... just tell your buddies they where BIG coyotes lol. Leave out the part where you sold them for 40 bucks each waited a few months then won 3.5 mil from publishers clearing house.

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:19 PM

MAKE SURE ITS NOT A SCAM.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:22 PM

Now that you're rich, you should be able to give all your trapping equipment away.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:23 PM

Now you can send Coonman money for his truck and a new gun
Posted By: billy

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:23 PM

best of luck you will need it with all your new friends.

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:28 PM

Hey it’s me.... your brothers neighbors second cousin once removed and adopted with a bit of German on my daddy’s side. Remember when I did that one thing to help you...
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gone Trappin.
MAKE SURE ITS NOT A SCAM.

Lol.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gone Trappin.
Hey it’s me.... your brothers neighbors second cousin once removed and adopted with a bit of German on my daddy’s side. Remember when I did that one thing to help you...

LOL
Congrats Beav, what I would do with 3.5M...... man.... I'd save a bunch of it for a house that I want to build out in Alberta or someplace, then I could have a family! I'd save some $ for college.
With some more I'd buy a REALLY nice camera, I think the Sony A7S III, with some nice lenses. I'd get a really good pc to edit that footage, and get Adobe Premier Pro as the editing software.
I'd buy a nice sled, 4-wheeler. And I'd get 6 DZ Bridger #3 Canadian Modified, and more trapping stuff. And probably some more stuff, like I'd donate some to the Church. Anyways, wow, I'm getting carried away here LOL
Anyways, congrats Man! smile
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 02:40 PM

I got a text yesterday saying $500 had just been added to my bank account. Such nice people! whistle
Posted By: 3togo

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 04:47 PM

Better keep something to drink and some food by the front door. You'll be there quite a while!!!!!
Posted By: larrywaugh

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 05:18 PM

I have won second place twice now and I have never even entered.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 05:52 PM

All you have to do first is send them a $40,000 retainer for the money! They'll be SURE to send your check with the prize patrol right away lol
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Turtledale
All you have to do first is send them a $40,000 retainer for the money! They'll be SURE to send your check with the prize patrol right away lol

similar scam a few years back.... i had won all this cash PLUS A New Cadillac... i told them to double there retainer and take it out of the winnings as i was a nice guy... said put the remainder of cash in the trunk and find someone to deliver it and id pay them hansomly when they showed up,,lol
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I got a text yesterday saying $500 had just been added to my bank account. Such nice people! whistle

i only get texts from verizon telling me they took 500...
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
With all that money maybe you can learn the the difference between now and know. Lol.

That is rich!

Chris
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Just got a call from Publishers Clearing House saying I just won 3.5 million dollars. Know I'm just waiting by the front door for the TV camera crew and the check. LOL

Oh just realized this was a joke lol
A scam call eh?
lol
Posted By: The Beav

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 07:29 PM

If I get the money Jerry Jr is out of the will. LOL
Posted By: Wife

Re: I'm rich - 08/26/20 10:44 PM

Since you won't be trapping anymore,,, when is your equipment auction! LOL...... the mike
Posted By: charles

Re: I'm rich - 08/27/20 10:37 AM

Ed McMahon could be just around the corner.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums