Home

So Disgusting!

Posted By: Trapper7

So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 03:44 PM

Yesterday I watched a guy who thought he was a girl win a track meet in the long distance run. This guy had to be 6 foot 5 and a good foot taller than any of the girls he was running against. He won the race by at least 100 yards. He looked like a giant compared to the girls. This was high school kids.

It's a known fact that boys are more muscular, bigger bones, larger lung capacity, larger heart, etc, making it an unfair practice allowing them to compete against girls. In my day, we would have laughed at any boy who wanted to compete against girls. Now, if you laughed about it, it would be a hate crime or bullying. The truth is these are mostly guys who can't compete against their own gender. So, for a morale builder, they compete against females confident they can win. They need to be winners in their minds, when in reality, these are cowardly losers.

We are talking about less than 1% of boys who fall into this class. That's how foolish this is. But, foolishness and lack of common sense is indicative of the those on the left. If this becomes the norm, it will mean the end of girl's sports.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 03:47 PM

Mentally sick, and disgusting.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 03:48 PM

It's a mixed up, mumbled up, shook up world....

Except for the Lola.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 03:51 PM

Freaks created by , produced by , and encouraged by libtardism.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 04:29 PM

They get the athletic scholarships reserved for girls too now.

Keith

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 04:43 PM

This goes well beyond the less than 1% of the population that feels this way. It's the perverse agenda of the left whose intention is to change America accordingly. This is the new democratic party.
Posted By: rex123

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:00 PM

This country is broken.
Posted By: Finster

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Yesterday I watched a guy who thought he was a girl win a track meet in the long distance run. This guy had to be 6 foot 5 and a good foot taller than any of the girls he was running against. He won the race by at least 100 yards. He looked like a giant compared to the girls. This was high school kids.

It's a known fact that boys are more muscular, bigger bones, larger lung capacity, larger heart, etc, making it an unfair practice allowing them to compete against girls. In my day, we would have laughed at any boy who wanted to compete against girls. Now, if you laughed about it, it would be a hate crime or bullying. The truth is these are mostly guys who can't compete against their own gender. So, for a morale builder, they compete against females confident they can win. They need to be winners in their minds, when in reality, these are cowardly losers.

We are talking about less than 1% of boys who fall into this class. That's how foolish this is. But, foolishness and lack of common sense is indicative of the those on the left. If this becomes the norm, it will mean the end of girl's sports.

I went to highschool with, what turned out to be, quite a few homos. Back then not one of them was out. They didn't dare. I'm fine with that.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:05 PM

I don't know why girls participate in this insanity. Just refuse to run against the "guy".
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I don't know why girls participate in this insanity. Just refuse to run against the "guy".

Maybe take a knee in protest when the starting gun goes off. LOL
Drives the left crazy when their tactics are used against them.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:16 PM

That's a great idea!

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Maybe take a knee in protest when the starting gun goes off. LOL
Drives the left crazy when their tactics are used against them.

That is a great idea!

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 05:47 PM

I lay a lot of blame on MSM by not really informing the public. Even FOX could do a better job of getting the word out on this subject.

If I wanted evidence to prove how destructive the left was, this would be the issue I would use.

The question is: Is it fair for biological males to compete against biological females?

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 06:07 PM

Another stupid thing is that the women athletes get angry that they are not paid the same as men, when they clearly have much inferior abilities in sports like basketball and boxing.

Keith

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Another stupid thing is that the women athletes get angry that they are not paid the same as men, when they clearly have much inferior abilities in sports like basketball and boxing.

Keith

The same can be said about soccer. The women's soccer league was complaining they weren't being paid the same as men.
It's like you say, not only are they inferior to men in sports ability-wise, but they don't draw the crowds like men's sports do making it impractical to pay as much to the women players. Good examples are what you listed, basketball and boxing.

I love boxing, but it's boring when women box; you seldom see a knockout.
Posted By: EdP

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 06:50 PM

I have no problem with women athletes being paid the same as men so long as they draw the same crowds and the same TV viewership. Otherwise not.

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
I have no problem with women athletes being paid the same as men so long as they draw the same crowds and the same TV viewership. Otherwise not.

I don't either, but I can't think of many sports where that is happening. Tennis maybe?

I've watched a couple of WNBA basketball games and usually the stands are half empty. But, men's basketball games fill all the seats.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

The same can be said about soccer. The women's soccer league was complaining they weren't being paid the same as men.
It's like you say, not only are they inferior to men in sports ability-wise, but they don't draw the crowds like men's sports do making it impractical to pay as much to the women players. Good examples are what you listed, basketball and boxing.

I love boxing, but it's boring when women box; you seldom see a knockout.

The only exception to me is in Olympics when it comes to equal pay in sports. The USA women's soccer team should be paid more because they actually win. Jmo
Posted By: trapper20

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:26 PM

shouldnt be allowed
Posted By: Furvor

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:29 PM

Idaho passed a law against gender fraud in sports. Courts struck it down.
Posted By: clintp1971

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:47 PM

If this practice continues , women’s sports is doomed. How about a transgender weight lifter? He.... I mean she.... ought to blow away the competition. It’s really ridiculous!!!! Where are the feminists????
Posted By: keystone

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 07:55 PM

X2 When the gun goes off all the girls should just stand up and walk off the track.

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Idaho passed a law against gender fraud in sports. Courts struck it down.

I know. Ridiculous isn't it? That's why we need to get rid of these left leaning judges that lack common sense.
Posted By: charles

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 08:03 PM

maybe he should be required to run with his shirt off, or everything off.
Posted By: 3 Fingers

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 08:07 PM

And the name in the snow writing competition . Just not fair.
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 09:53 PM

I agree that this is should not even be a subject of discussion. But to play the devil's advocate for a minute I will say that a lot of the blame for this can be laid at the feet of third wave feminism. They have been screaming and protesting for years for equality and to be treated like men, well true equality would be men and women competing against each other on the same field would it not? I in no way think any of this is acceptable but it is something to think about. How much more "equality" is needed before a man can straight up punch a woman in the face for something like men do other men without fear of going to prison? They say they want equality but in reality they want special privileges. This "transgender" B. S. is kinda flipping the script on them I think.

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 10:27 PM

[Linked Image]

Keith
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 10:32 PM

I'm surprised to hear this. I thought precedence had been set and sports competition was divided by sex not gender. You're either a male or female based on your chromosomes. How an individual identifies in terms of gender on any particular day has to remain irrelevant regardless of any stage of surgical changes in the interest of any fair competition. Don't have time to research it at the moment but I thought for sure the Olympics had this in policy?
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/26/20 11:54 PM

If I believe, with full conviction, that I am a turtle, everyone would know that I had a mental disorder. The fact that I don't have any turtle parts but think I'm a turtle is obvious evidence that something is wrong.

Now, if I wish I was a turtle, I'm weird but not crazy. If I wish I was a turtle, dress up like a turtle, and want everyone to call me a turtle- even weirder but still maybe not crazy.

Somewhere we went from it being okay for someone to wish they were a turtle to it being okay to believe you are a turtle. Not only is that okay but society is now obligated to believe it too - which makes everyone involved crazy.
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/27/20 01:33 AM

Need to define it as persons with a uterus track meet.
Posted By: keystone

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/27/20 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
If I believe, with full conviction, that I am a turtle, everyone would know that I had a mental disorder. The fact that I don't have any turtle parts but think I'm a turtle is obvious evidence that something is wrong.

Now, if I wish I was a turtle, I'm weird but not crazy. If I wish I was a turtle, dress up like a turtle, and want everyone to call me a turtle- even weirder but still maybe not crazy.

Somewhere we went from it being okay for someone to wish they were a turtle to it being okay to believe you are a turtle. Not only is that okay but society is now obligated to believe it too - which makes everyone involved crazy.

You’re exactly right! It’s also crazy to run around with a mask on 24/7 pretending that your deathly ill! Crazy is the new normal lately!
Posted By: Boco

Re: So Disgusting! - 08/27/20 01:40 AM

Bailiff-whack his pee pee.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums