Home

17 year old shoots rioters in Wis.

Posted By: trap master

17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:12 PM

Anybody see this video? He's been arrested in Illinois. Looks to me like an angry mob was chasing him down the road and he was running away (retreating) when someone shoved him down He sat up,turned around as the mob was closing in and opened fire with his AR. Killed 2, wounded another. News is portraying him as a criminal. Theres no doubt in my mind that AR15 saved that kids life! This is what needs to happen, these thugs need to know law abiding citizens are not gonna put up with this lawlessness anymore. I'm sure the Dems will be beating the gun control drum loud and proud now.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:13 PM

Good shoot.
Here comes Diggerman, prosecuting the kid for defending himself!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:14 PM

Haven’t seen AR10 or 15 used in a while in the news. When protestors carry it’s just a “long gun”.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:16 PM

If they really want to see a blood bath, come South. Protest peacefully and you’ll be ok. Threaten our citizens and you’ll pay the ultimate price.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:21 PM

They charged the 17 year old with 2 counts of murder. I saw the video and one of the people shot was trying to kick in his skull, another was trying to bash his skull with a skateboard and the third was trying to shoot him. He should not have been charged at all.

Keith
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:26 PM

Saw the video.He was being chased down the street"running away",,then was punched in the back of the head and went down.He sat up and started shooting at those still trying to attack him.Good for him,too bad for the thugs.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
They charged the 17 year old with 2 counts of murder. I saw the video and one of the people shot was trying to kick in his skull, another was trying to bash his skull with a skateboard and the third was trying to shoot him. He should not have been charged at all.

Keith

Let him have his day in court. Its probably best for both sides.

I feel there definitely was remorse. After he shot the one guy he ran around the vehicle to check on him and not in malice.

Hope this is a wake up call very everyone......this is not a game.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:31 PM

Keith

And to think people really think this bs is actually about justice for a supposedly wronged group of people. They only are about what fits their agenda and charging someone for defending themselves is a perfect example. I doubt the right will actually rally behind this kid and support him because "it didn't happen in my neighborhood therefore its not my problem ".

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:32 PM

Hopefully the blacks/BLM/Antifa people will realize they're being played as pawns for the Democrats.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:33 PM

He’s gonna need a great lawyer.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I'll be donating to his gofundme if they set one up

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

X2
Posted By: drasselt

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:40 PM

Self defence clear as a bell. A jury of his peers will acquit after 5 minutes of deliberation. The prosecution should not be wasting taxpayer money on this.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-...d-jacob-blake-unrest-illinois-police-say
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:43 PM

x3
Posted By: mnsota

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:49 PM

x4
Posted By: taser

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

please post it up is one is started.......my card will be ready.

it should be a sticky if it happens
Posted By: Dirk

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/26/20 11:58 PM

Elijah Riot on Twitter and Julio Rosas also have been in Kenosha the last few nights as independent and truthful reporters, check out their Twitter for video
Posted By: ozark trapper ia

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:12 AM

His go fund me has been taken down but George floyds has been allowed to raise 14 million.
Posted By: ozark trapper ia

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:16 AM

Fundly.com klyle riitenhose. has taken over.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:17 AM

Keith

I agree , and millions of gun owners should pitch in and buy him a great lawyer.

I'll donate

Posted By: stinkypete

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:22 AM

Good shoot. This is just the start of it
Posted By: EdP

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:23 AM

Yes I saw the video and it showed a kid attacked viciously defending his life while a gang closed in on him. Can't find the full video anywhere anymore. Doesn't fit the narrative of the press, apparently including Fox where I viewed it this morning. One of those killed was shot while striking the kid with a skateboard.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by ozark trapper ia
His go fund me has been taken down but George floyds has been allowed to raise 14 million.

why was it taken down??

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:31 AM

The video is in here

Posted By: nimzy

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by drasselt
Self defence clear as a bell. A jury of his peers will acquit after 5 minutes of deliberation. The prosecution should not be wasting taxpayer money on this.

That will be grounds for the next round of riots.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:35 AM

The smart ones might stay home.... just saying
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:43 AM

Are people allowed to walk down the streets in Wisconsin with loaded rifles?
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Why wouldn't they be allowed to have loaded rifles? Is that not legal,in Canada?
Posted By: arcman

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:48 AM

https://fundly.com/official-kyle-rittenhouse-fund

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:49 AM

Thanx

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:52 AM

Anyone know anything about "American wolf" who's scalping 20 percent?
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:54 AM

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:55 AM

They had clubs and pee bombs. That guy had a gun to protect himself

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by JTfromWV

Why wouldn't they be allowed to have loaded rifles? Is that not legal,in Canada?

I have loaded rifles in my hands more days than not. The question was are people allowed to walk down the streets in Wisconsin with loaded rifles?

Can you answer that smarty pants?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:14 AM

um--khaki's
Posted By: chas3457

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:17 AM

Legal in Nebraska, J P.

Charlie

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:19 AM

The only problem for the kid. He wasn’t 18. Law states in WI must be 18 to open carry a rifle. Unless I am missing something

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:20 AM

seems like i have to have a "zip code" from the states to donate???
Posted By: garart

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:23 AM

Short answer Jurassic....YES!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:25 AM

god given right to be armed and protect your life.

also the poop is crazy in Kenosha right now , he was there apparently to aid in protecting his work place.

looting and arson every night , in the USA if you don't have special riot insurance that basically no one has , your business gets burnt in a riot , your done there is no rebuilding.

these criminals are ruining peoples lives and livelihoods.

they have no shame

specifically in WI you have the right to threaten the use of deadly force to prevent a crime you see happening theft , arson , rape , assault you do not have to run , flee or try and escape , when you are then threatened with death or great bodily harm you have every right to stop the threat.

from what I have seen basically the only way this kid could actually be convicted is if he first went looking for the fight instigated the fight then used that as an excuse to open fire.

even that would be very questionable considering he ran and tried to get away. running even if words were exchanged makes the other person(s) the aggressor.

I wonder if they charged him with murder one pre meditated murder , meaning he intentionally set out to kill those 2 people. so that it might calm the rioters , not that I think it will the place he was trying to protect will probably burn tonight.
rioters angry that their own were shot for running a kid down chasing him and taking him to the ground

the rioters scream injustice while they play all the injustice cards on others.

the rioters can only ever be the victims in their minds ,not the people who's businesses they burn , not the lives they threaten , not the people they pull from their cars and beat nearly to death.

had the kid not had the rifle and shot them they would have almost without any doubt beat him to an inch of his life or death.

the only thing that could even attempt to change the self defense argument might be what he said or did before the video. and that would have to have been Massive , damming evidence to get murder 1 to stick.

how ever if they try him for murder 1 and the prosecution fails to convict our double jeopardy laws keep him form ever being tried for it again,

let me explain the US constitution in a nut shell

1 freedom of press, speech , and religion to say and believe as you like.

2 freedom to keep and bear arms for self protection from all threats foreign and domestic.

3 you can't be forced to house soldiers in your home

4,5,6,7,8 ways to protect the citizen from prosecution by the government

9,10 the rights of the state and fed all others belong to the people

bet you can guess what was on the minds of the founding fathers and what the issues had been prior to April 19 , 1775
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:30 AM

What part of "Shall not be infringed" don't u understand?

Can't u walk down streets in Toronto with a loaded gun?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:30 AM

Since the law isn't allowed to protect anymore, citizens have to protect themselves, whether Jurassic Punk likes it or not.
Posted By: MJM

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:32 AM

I did a search and here is what I found "17-year-old suspect in Kenosha shootings was too young to open carry in Wisconsin."

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

I did a search and here is what I found "17-year-old suspect in Kenosha shootings was too young to open carry in Wisconsin."

17 year olds can open carry long guns

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
The only problem for the kid. He wasn’t 18. Law states in WI must be 18 to open carry a rifle. Unless I am missing something

if he started and stayed on private property he would be within the law for carry.

for hunting , target shooting or any other legal activity he would be ok to cross public road ways.

however when you are in a life threatening situation where you use your gun to keep from death or great bodily harm ALL other LAWs are void

it is illegal to shoot in a city UNless you are doing so in self protection.

many good examples of people who carried concealed illegally prior to 2011 and who then had to use the gun to keep from death or great bodily injury , the prohibition on concealed carry or vehicle carry were unconstitutional as it applied to that person at that time.

so you could start out committing a crime and end up shooting your assailant and being clear of any crime.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:41 AM

Thanks GreenCountyPete. I fully support the young man 100 percent

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Legal in Nebraska, J P.

Charlie

Cool!

Originally Posted by garart
Short answer Jurassic....YES!

Thanks!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:44 AM

By the way, the 17 year old is more of a man than most American men are. He stood up for what he believed. He went to protect his place of employment. He defended himself from his attackers. He did not shoot any of the attackers after they stopped. He did not shoot any of the other non involved protesters. He checked on the attackers he shot. He turned himself in to the police. He is a 17 year old American Man and I pray God blesses and protects him from the ordeal he now unfairly has to live through.

Keith

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:44 AM

I have loaded rifles in my hands more days than not. The question was are people allowed to walk down the streets in Wisconsin with loaded rifles?

Not smarty pants,..but i'll try. Him and others came to protect property,circumstances happened that led to your question. Good thing he had a firearm!
Posted By: wr otis

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:45 AM

If it wasn't loaded it'd be a club, not a gun.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT

What part of "Shall not be infringed" don't u understand?

Can't u walk down streets in Toronto with a loaded gun?

I don’t know your laws and I don’t care what they can and can’t do in Toronto. Read a map!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Not smarty pants,..but i'll try. Him and others came to protect property,circumstances happened that led to your question. Good thing he had a firearm!

Thanks! I don’t understand how in order to protect your property you need to run away from people down the street away from your property with a gun.
Posted By: Zim

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by MJM

Well for God's sake, how would a 17 year old go deer hunting?
If this unrest truly comes to RURAL Wisconsin, it will be sad or humorous, depending on your point of view.

Zim

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:52 AM

If I was protecting my property I would either be on my property or chasing people off my property. That might be the Canadian way of thinking though.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Thanks! I don’t understand how in order to protect your property you need to run away from people down the street away from your property with a gun.

are you serious......my god man he is a 17 yr old kid.......

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by taser

Are you saying he did something wrong?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 01:58 AM

no not at all.........he did good
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:03 AM

Best post of the day, right there.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by drasselt

X5

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:05 AM

no not at all.........he did good

Ok, it sounded like you didn’t trust him or something.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:08 AM

He defended himself,..did nothing wrong in my view. There was an attempt on his life and he acted appropriately. He also stays to render aid but is then attacked yet again. ( why you see him running for his life in an attempt distance further conflict). Consider what is happening all across American cities and compute that in your mindset and apply it in it's current event for which he is subject.
Posted By: Finster

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:09 AM

I think that once again everyone is jumping to conclusions. There is not enough evidence yet. Yes, I saw the video of him being chased and shooting a guy in the arm. If that's the only thing that happened then I would say justified. However, we don't really know what happened to lead up to that yet. Everyone cool your jets. I would hope that it's justified but there is no real evidence of anything yet.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:15 AM

I got goose bumps watching the video, the good kind. Them antifers came lookin for a fight, and he oblidged them.
Posted By: TrappedOut

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:22 AM

Of course he has the right to carry a rifle, he is an American. Not his fault his country and state is being over run by communists!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by TrappedOut
Of course he has the right to carry a rifle, he is an American. Not his fault his country and state is being over run by communists!

Cool! Thought the riots there started cause a guy got shot for maybe reaching for a gun. Weird.
Posted By: greggsinthehouse

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:34 AM

Yes, but he's 17 years old. Not 18 years old.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:41 AM

Cool! Thought the riots there started cause a guy got shot for maybe reaching for a gun. Weird.

Aint it though

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:46 AM

the riot started because criminals were looking for a reason to loot , vandalize and commit arson.

with a bit further information the police knew who Jacob Blake was from the radio call , that he had a warrant for his arrest for felony sexual assault , that he had taken the keys for the vehicle and would not give them back to the woman , he had a knife , and he tried to evade arrest and very likely commit kid napping at the same time.

they also knew he pulled a gun on a cop in 2015 while illegally carrying the gun and under the influence
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:48 AM

Hey JP, from what you saw in the videos, if it was your son, do you recommend he shoots or takes a beating?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:52 AM

Amazing how fast a communist insurgency can mobilize and wreak mayhem in such short order. Amazing? or maybe more so troubling.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:56 AM

That is wierd....i thought the riots were started by criminals, not law abiding citizens concerned about an officer who didnt follow SOP...must have missed something
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:57 AM

By taking a firearm to a rally he took away his own rights as a child.
Hang the sob.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 02:59 AM

If Trump would only say at the convention tonite, "If I had a son...............
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by greggsinthehouse
Yes, but he's 17 years old. Not 18 years old.

Heck I used to walk or ride on the back of my friends moped right through the middle of town in a rough neighborhood with loaded shotguns on our way to hunt doves on the outskirts of town when we were 14.

We did get pulled over once riding double with 2 12 gauges and 300 rounds. Cop had no grounds to even stop us legally. He ask where we were going. We said dove hunting and that was the end of it.

18 has nothing to due with carrying a long gun only buying them. You have to be over 18 to carry a handgun and 21 to buy that handgun from a dealer. I got my first handguns at 18 dad bought them and gave them to me. I also could have bought them from a privet party witch I also did. All is within the unconstitutional firearms laws we have.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by AKAjust
Hang the sob.

"Rally"

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:05 AM

You know now that ive thought about this...this kid should have just set some cop cars on fire and smashed some windows out or hit a cop in the head with a brick...he just got confused when he thought about standing up for whats right...

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:14 AM

That is wierd....i thought the riots were started by criminals, not law abiding citizens concerned about an officer who didnt follow SOP...must have missed something

Why do you think they’re started by criminals? Do they have a certain look?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:16 AM

He** of a rally ..just!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:19 AM

In most cases,..yes, but certainly by their actions.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:20 AM

Hang the sob.

Wow....

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:33 AM

Riots are not legal,therefore rioters are criminals.Good thing Girley man took your guns away or you would probly hurt yourselfe.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:49 AM

By definition if you are participating in a riot that automatically makes you a criminal...dressing and looking like a piece of garbage just happens to be more common in that crowd...i dont see too many people dressed in a nice suit out rioting...

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Riots are not legal,therefore rioters are criminals.Good thing Girley man took your guns away or you would probly hurt yourselfe.

Ok. I want to know how you can tell someone is a criminal before they start a riot. Not after the fact.

Still got a bunch of guns here. You watch the news too much!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Ok. I want to know how you can tell someone is a criminal before they start a riot. Not after the fact.

Still got a bunch of guns here. You watch the news too much!

Well i bet i wouldnt be right every time...but if you wanna start betting money on whos got a record a mile long or not by their appearance ill take those odds...

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 03:59 AM

Lol

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:02 AM

Lol trapping season needs to start soon so we all have something else to talk about!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:05 AM

Lol trapping season needs to start soon so we all have something else to talk about!

I agree with you on that one lol!
Posted By: coonman220

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:14 AM

Let them kill each other, just like in Chicago the ones do shooting, who cares, let them kill each other
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:20 AM

So Ok not a rally
A demonstration.
just
Posted By: Catpincher

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:20 AM

A guy is running down a street with an AR, unarmed communist rioters are chasing guy falls down they commence attacking with round house kick, scateboard club and a hand gun. Kid goes hyper defensive caps two,wounds one. Future human gene pool applaudes and scratches head!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 04:24 AM

So Ok not a rally
A demonstration.
just

You're getting close. wink

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:51 AM

Hang the sob.

And shoot the sobs at the hanging, twice.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 10:38 AM

I suspect liberal politicians and the drive by media will want to have it both ways:
This NFAC carrying big scarey rifles when they demonstrate are a collection of peace loving, wholesome, and legally armed citizens who would never harm anyone
A white kid with an AR premeditated murder and hurt the demonstrators feelings so that he could kill some of them and claim he was defending himself.
Posted By: hippie

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Catpincher
A guy is running down a street with an AR, unarmed communist rioters are chasing guy falls down they commence attacking with round house kick, scateboard club and a hand gun. Kid goes hyper defensive caps two,wounds one. Future human gene pool applaudes and scratches head!

Close.

He shot one in the head defending a car lot first, then they were chasing him down the road where he shot 2 more after being attacked.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 11:23 AM

The first responsibilty of our elected officials, specifically our governor Evers and Madison mayor Rhodes-Conway is to ensure the public safety of citizens and this includes their property. They have been inadequate, no irresponsible and negligent in these duties by openly endorsing the continuation of the riots. Adding gas to the fire.

The blood is on their hands

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Trap_Hunt_Fish
The first responsibilty of our elected officials, specifically our governor Evers and Madison mayor Rhodes-Conway is to ensure the public safety of citizens and this includes their property. They have been inadequate, no irresponsible and negligent in these duties by openly endorsing the continuation of the riots. Adding gas to the fire.

The blood is on their hands

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS
Posted By: EdP

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 11:52 AM

Hippie, you are confusing two different people involved in two completely different shooting incidents. The guy in the car lot incident removed his shirt before fleeing and is NOT the 17 y/o kid (Kyle Rittenhouse) who was attacked in the street and used an AR to defend himself.
Posted By: Art S

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 07:11 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Art S
[Linked Image]

Perfect!
Posted By: Ave

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 07:37 PM

All things considered, How do you guys think this will end for the kid?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 07:38 PM

Can't u walk down streets in Toronto with a loaded gun?[/quote]

I don’t know your laws and I don’t care what they can and can’t do in Toronto. Read a map![/quote]

Isn't Toronto in Canada? Would u rather I said whinnypeg? Isn't yr "bill of rights" for the whole country?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 07:59 PM

Well a riot by definition is a criminal act in most places.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ave

Hard to say in the current climate. If I’m a juror, he’s walking.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:00 PM

Yep

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:06 PM

Should get a medal...
Posted By: warrior

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:17 PM

Am I the only one who thinks there should be alot more dead terro.....peaceful protesters?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:18 PM

So from what I have seen of the video evidence presented. I'm on board. The kid was defending himself. Maybe other evidence will appear but for now, I believe he was justified.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:19 PM

like cockroaches.kill one and a hundred show up for the funeral.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
I got goose bumps watching the video, the good kind. Them antifers came lookin for a fight, and he oblidged them.

X2

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Am I the only one who thinks there should be alot more dead terro.....peaceful protesters?

No

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 09:32 PM

X3
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Nope

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ave

The lead up is important, have to see what started this. If he instigated then ran he is screwed, if he tried to go home and got chased he has a chance.
Posted By: cattails

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 10:51 PM

Heard it today on a news channel. Said he shot the protesters that ran him down and were " trying to disarm him"
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/27/20 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Donnie H
Should get a medal...

Yup.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:18 AM

Here is the narrative being pushed to drown out what actually happened: ""On Tuesday 8/26 Anthony decided to use his voice and stand up for a cause that meant something. While peacefully protesting Anthony selflessly tried to Aid in taking down an attacker when he was gunned down,"

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:23 AM

"KYLE RITTENHOUSE FOR GOVNER" OF WISCONSIN.

AT LEAST SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR!

TIP OF THE WEEK: IF U PLAN ON BEATING SOMEONE WITH YR SKATEBOARD MAKE SURE THEY DON'T HAVE A GUN!

PLAY STUPID GAMES-WIN STUPID PRIZES!!!!!!!!!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Here is the narrative being pushed to drown out what actually happened: ""On Tuesday 8/26 Anthony decided to use his voice and stand up for a cause that meant something. While peacefully protesting Anthony selflessly tried to Aid in taking down an attacker when he was gunned down,"

CAN u attach his. employment info and rap sheet please?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ave

Give him the golden key to the city

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:33 AM

You're rhinking of a different person. Also....rap sheets don't matter and its a cop out. A person with a clean record can be terrible and a person with a book of charges can be leading an upstanding life or at least not doing something wrong at the time.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:34 AM

"KYLE RITTENHOUSE FOR GOVNER" OF WISCONSIN.

AT LEAST SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR!

TIP OF THE WEEK: IF U PLAN ON BEATING SOMEONE WITH YR SKATEBOARD MAKE SURE THEY DON'T HAVE A GUN!

PLAY STUPID GAMES-WIN STUPID PRIZES!!!!!!!!!

Or....just in general dont try to chuck someone with your board....armed or not as long as they're not attacking you.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:35 AM

Being at a riot with a group trying to burn down a gas station really isn't indicitave of trying to change your life around.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:37 AM

CAN u attach his. employment info and rap sheet please?[/quote]
You're rhinking of a different person. Also....rap sheets don't matter and its a cop out. A person with a clean record can be terrible and a person with a book of charges can be leading an upstanding life or at least not doing something wrong at the time. [/quote]

Then they wouldn't be having an encounter with a policeman!!

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Being at a riot with a group trying to burn down a gas station really isn't indicitave of trying to change your life around.

Correct....I bet a bunch of those precious suburban kids there didnt have a rap sheet....thats my point....
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:51 AM

I'm not sure why people make comments, riot, and loot before all the video and witness statements come out. Almost every snap judgement that has come from these incidents has been found to be at least partially if not totally false, starting with Floyd. Could it be that the continuous lock-downs and media propaganda are causing mass mental illness?
Posted By: jtg

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:00 AM

https://gunowners.org/join/?utm_med...a5433dfff34a32cd9ea&utm_source=Email

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-video.html

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Duckie1
I'm not sure why people make comments, riot, and loot before all the video and witness statements come out. Almost every snap judgement that has come from these incidents has been found to be at least partially if not totally false, starting with Floyd. Could it be that the continuous lock-downs and media propaganda are causing mass mental illness?

No, it was well before that. Just go back to when the BLM movement started and even before that.
Posted By: wildflights

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:48 AM

Was Anthony the felon with a gun or the child molester with an extra hole in his forehead?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:01 AM

You're rhinking of a different person. Also....rap sheets don't matter and its a cop out. A person with a clean record can be terrible and a person with a book of charges can be leading an upstanding life or at least not doing something wrong at the time.
Bullhockey! Rap sheets show patterns of behavior throughout someone's life. That's what they are there for and that's why judges consider them during sentencing.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:12 AM

Everything I saw the kid was attempting to retreat. I don't necessarily endorse people shooting each other, however, it's about time someone does something other than talk about it.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:30 AM

I'm still really torn on this.

From reports when he was running away initially someone threw a plastic bag (as evidenced by the video) at him. He turned and fired. They tried to get the gun off him and he fired more. Somewhere in there, after the initial shots fired he was beaten with a skateboard, a Molotov cocktail was thrown, he shot a couple more times, and he made a phone call telling someone he had killed someone.

There are also reports from people on both sides of the protests that say he was acting odd. Sort of waving the gun around, pointing it haphazardly.

I have a feeling the his parents are going to take a hurting on this one too. His mom drove him across state lines with the gun. Not that it's illegal, but they're still going to persecute her.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic

From reports when he was running away initially someone threw a plastic bag (as evidenced by the video) at him. He turned and fired. They tried to get the gun off him and he fired more. Somewhere in there, after the initial shots fired he was beaten with a skateboard, a Molotov cocktail was thrown, he shot a couple more times, and he made a phone call telling someone he had killed someone.

There are also reports from people on both sides of the protests that say he was acting odd. Sort of waving the gun around, pointing it haphazardly.

I have a feeling the his parents are going to take a hurting on this one too. His mom drove him across state lines with the gun. Not that it's illegal, but they're still going to persecute her.

Ben Shapiro did a large breakdown on this yesterday. He's pretty good at not jumping the gun and looking at evidence. He went through all the available footage and came to the self defense conclusion. I agree at this point with the evidence presented at this time.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:56 AM

Ben starts in around 9:30 in the video..... Good stuff

Posted By: DDD

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:18 PM

Anyone know what started it all? Why where they chasing him? I haven't seen no video of what lead up to the chasing. All video I have seen shows chasing then shooting.
It's only self defence if he wasn't breaking the law right?
Maybe they where chasing cause he committed a crime?
I think if you cant answer any of these questions then you shouldn't be screaming self defence.
Otherwise your really no better then them.
I believe there is ALOT more to this then what we know.
So just wait till all the evidence is there.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by DDD
Anyone know what started it all? Why where they chasing him? I haven't seen no video of what lead up to the chasing. All video I have seen shows chasing then shooting.
It's only self defence if he wasn't breaking the law right?
Maybe they where chasing cause he committed a crime?
I think if you cant answer any of these questions then you shouldn't be screaming self defence.
Otherwise your really no better then them.
I believe there is ALOT more to this then what we know.
So just wait till all the evidence is there.

Pretty past the point of trying to be "better than them"

If its someone on the right they have my support. Battle lines have been drawn, the left decided to start civil unrest supported by politicians and prosecutors, in many places the powers that be have allowed rule of law to break down, when rule of law breaks down pick a side or stay out of the way because things are hanging by a thread.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:47 PM

One thing I have noticed is, if someone has a rifle,,and you try to chase them and hit them with a skateboard,,you get shot. grin

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:47 PM

No one even knows if the people chasing are part of the riot/protest.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 01:49 PM

Doesn't make it justifiable

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:01 PM

Nobody knows nothing exept what the internet and news tell you
And most of you supposedly dont believe there lies.
Exept maybe now? One video i watched was clearly pieced together it showed the same shooting but from different camera and if you weren't paying attention if at first looked like two different ones
But yet you all make judgement on something you dont have all the evidence for.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:03 PM

These threads are doing the same thing blm does making judgement before you have all the evidence

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:07 PM

Its not hard to understand the young mans mindset. for months he has been watching civilians and govt's pick and choose the laws they want to follow and enforce. He picked his.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by DDD
Exept maybe now? One video i watched was clearly pieced together it showed the same shooting but from different camera and if you weren't paying attention if at first looked like two different ones

They had zero justification for taking their aggression out on “the village.”

They got what they deserved and there is nothing that will come to light that will change my opinion.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by DDD
These threads are doing the same thing blm does making judgement before you have all the evidence

I agree with you in part. However, quite a bit of evidence has come to light at this point. To have all the evidence, you will have to sit on the jury. If you watch the Shapiro video I posted, he gets into it pretty deep. I stated pages ago that everyone was jumping the gun but as the days have past, new evidence has come to light. Enough to at least make some judgement. Now new evidence may be presented that would make some of the more reasonable people on here change their minds but as it stands right now, with the bulk of the video evidence, I have no problem saying justified. The three that were shot had some pretty violent records. I would tend to think, as most reasonable people would, that they were not playing good Samaritans that night.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

They got what they deserved and there is nothing that will come to light that will change my opinion.

K
But you still dont know what led to the shooting
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

No matter the crime you cant throw firebombs or wack them with a skateboard or kick them in the head .Antifa or not BLM or not you are justified self defense

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

K
But you still dont know what led to the shooting

Yes I do, they attacked a village. What happened after that is like cutting a person up after they are dead.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:04 PM

Ha . That led to them being there.
So again why where they chasing him again?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
Originally Posted by DDD

No matter the crime you cant throw firebombs or wack them with a skateboard or kick them in the head .Antifa or not BLM or not you are justified self defense

Your right but you dont know why he was hitting him with skateboard
Maybe the kid just raped his wife. My point is no one knows.
I agree with most all of you. But the fact is no one knows.
Exept what the video shows. And yes if i had to judge by the video he clearly defended himself
I just think a big part of why we're her is people jumping to judgement
No one wanting to let the police do there part

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

They were chasing a man with a weapon, they were stupid

Right there is one more reason they got shot. The only reason needed was “they attacked a village.”
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:34 PM

Doesn't matter what "led up to it" if someone is trying to brain you with a skateboard you have a God given right to defend yourself and it matters not who is swinging the skateboard be it criminal scum like it was or be it law enforcement, military or other. If someone attacks me with intent to kill they are going to have to kill me before I stop fighting for my life and it doesn't matter to me what I did to deserve it. If I committed a crime worthy of being beat to death I'm pretty sure I would no longer be worried about hurting other people to save my life.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

You must not have seen the whole video.They were chasing him,because he had already shot one rioter that was attacking him earlier.So,,they thought attacking him some more was the smart thing to do.What was that definition of insanity again? grin
Posted By: hippie

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
Hippie, you are confusing two different people involved in two completely different shooting incidents. The guy in the car lot incident removed his shirt before fleeing and is NOT the 17 y/o kid (Kyle Rittenhouse) who was attacked in the street and used an AR to defend himself.

No, same guy did the shooting in the car lot.

This case will probably hinge on that shooting.
Posted By: adam m

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:25 PM

New court docs and videos show self defense.
In summary, while Kyle was being chased another chaser fired a shot in the air.
All other videos come into play. One of the main witnesses was a journalist from daily wire who was extremely close to the guy who got shot in the head.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/keno...duwulm5IugvaRALk8HhpvE7PAEW2MhN6P-QjAnEg
Posted By: Art S

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:32 PM

According to this article , the first guy shot at the dealership threw a Molotov cocktail at Rittenhouse ,
then the others chased him ( one with pistol drawn ) and the other hit him with a skateboard ,
the dust hasn't settled on this yet . Here
Posted By: cattails

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:45 PM

Like I said.....The news said he was a vigilante trump supporter, the peaceful protesters were try to disarm him when he fired into the crowd. lol
Posted By: HayDay

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:52 PM

Usually, when somebody gets shot, you hear all about the victim. Not so in this case. And even harder to find out much about them.

Skateboard dude (you live by the skateboard, you die by the skateboard) was well known local street dude from Kenosha. He probably got caught up in things he didn't understand.

Another guy was from Texas. Third guy shot but only wounded described as BLM activist from parts unknown.

Wondering why news media is being silent on the victims?
Posted By: HayDay

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 04:57 PM

And news medial also silent on activists arrested in Kenosha in van with Oregon plates.......the one's who had just stopped to buy a couple cans of gas.....had helmets and riot gear in the van. Arrested when they refused to stop van for questioning.....so were pulled from van by force. Don't people have rights in this country?

Also noted that protests were quiet last night in Kenosha. Thugs getting shot does tend to calm things down.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Art S
According to this article , the first guy shot at the dealership threw a Molotov cocktail at Rittenhouse ,
then the others chased him ( one with pistol drawn ) and the other hit him with a skateboard ,
the dust hasn't settled on this yet . Here

Eye witness news reporter(on Tucker last night) was standing six feet away when the first to be shot dead threw a Molotov cocktail at the 17 year old.Skateboard guy got shot dead,,pistol guy got his pistol elbow shot off.Heard on a talk radio show yesterday that all three that were shot had criminal records.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic

He did not turn and fire because the sex offender (first dead) threw something at him. He was running away with sex offender and others in pursuit when someone behind sex offender fired into the air (seen and highlighted on attached video. Kyle turned to address the gunshot behind him when sex offender closed in on him and caught one in the right side of his noggin. Kyle was videoed calling in to report the shooting when someone yelled to get him starting the second pursuit and subsequent video of three shots including the dead skateboarder (known violent criminal and heroin user) that tried to club him with the skateboard during a jam.

Video with Kyle and initial shot fired in the air highlighted and circled here--- https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/n...IB8UPocDTCbGbffxQFnb3cFIvWHs1YN3efdGqZU4

In any case, I see three dead criminals and an obvious case of self defense. Both in trying to extract himself from the situation and in his self control by only shooting direct threats to his life. If this was an "active shooter" scenario, the body count would have been much higher as there were plenty of target rich volunteers in range.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
And news medial also silent on activists arrested in Kenosha in van with Oregon plates.......the one's who had just stopped to buy a couple cans of gas.....had helmets and riot gear in the van. Arrested when they refused to stop van for questioning.....so were pulled from van by force. Don't people have rights in this country?

Also noted that protests were quiet last night in Kenosha. Thugs getting shot does tend to calm things down.

They're not quiet, I just posted a MSM article about it but few commented on iy.
Posted By: white17

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 07:34 PM

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...ontent=top-bar-latest&utm_term=fifth
Posted By: bhugo

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 07:39 PM

Good article. Thanks

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 08:28 PM

Good article
Posted By: trapperman222

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 08:36 PM

unfortunately he is a white kid. Doesnt stand a chance. He did it because hes a racist they will say.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by trapperman222
unfortunately he is a white kid. Doesnt stand a chance. He did it because hes a racist they will say.

The rioters he shot were also white.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

Right there is one more reason they got shot. The only reason needed was “they attacked a village.”

Still cant answer why

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Davisfur
Doesn't matter what "led up to it" if someone is trying to brain you with a skateboard you have a God given right to defend yourself and it matters not who is swinging the skateboard be it criminal scum like it was or be it law enforcement, military or other. If someone attacks me with intent to kill they are going to have to kill me before I stop fighting for my life and it doesn't matter to me what I did to deserve it. If I committed a crime worthy of being beat to death I'm pretty sure I would no longer be worried about hurting other people to save my life.

So your telling me if someone break into your house you chase him you beat him and he shoots you then thats ok
For him to shoot you doesnt matter what led to you being shot? Ok

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

Still cant answer why

I did, you just can’t grasp it. We’re done.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

Still cant answer why
From eyewitnesses to the beginning, the mob just started going after him. It's a mob and a riot and you're looking for a logical reason? Really? If things were logical, there would not be a mob and a riot.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:31 PM

Sorry but what to the shooting absolutely matters
Especially in the courts thats all im saying.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:32 PM

So keep telling yourself it doesn't matter
Posted By: Marty

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:35 PM

Trump needs to post the kids bail and then give him the medal of freedom....

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:37 PM

Haha you disagree im done haha.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:37 PM

Agree 100%...
To Marty's post

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:45 PM

I just really wanted to know why they were chasing him
But I'll have to wait and see cause none of you know
Yes i watched some video but they all started at the first shooting when there was already a confrontation
So i guess the question still remains
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:50 PM

On CNN they said he was standing between them and free Nikes. They said he told them "no no." and because they were nasty POS thugs they started after him.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by DDD
Yes i watched some video but they all started at the first shooting when there was already a confrontation

How old are you?
Because I think it's past your nap time.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

I was in the area...... I know the area..... They were chasing him because he was not one of them, he was a "other", not of their "tribe" . This happens across many different cultures worldwide when order breaks down.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

So your telling me if someone break into your house you chase him you beat him and he shoots you then thats ok

Yes, that IS WHAT I WOULD TELL YOU. Self defense can be applied to both sides.

I bought a house 20 years ago that belonged to a family with a repeat sex offender son. That son did time for raping another neighbor child. While incarcerated in Juvy, he raped his bunk mate. After he got old enough to be released he accrued other sentences for other crimes. Due to his child molesting record, said young man took a job selling frozen meat door to door.

Soooo I owned that house for 20 years and he would swing by at night and tamper with windows, gates, doors and on two occasions he masturbated off on the back slider. One night my motion alarm went off on the side of the house and I grabbed a pipe and ran out there to take it to him. I believe he was down the street by then and those night time visits diminished greatly after that.

After I cooled down and had a chance to think through that scenario, he could have stabbed/shot me that night and would have been able to claim self defense. Worse yet, in my haste to get out there, I left the door wide open and my wife exposed to assault. A man has to think through things and have a better plan.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:00 PM

That's exactly what I'm saying. Just because a person does something that warrants being beat to death doesn't mean they don't have the God given right to fight back against the beating. I will go as far as to say that it's not even something God given but pure animal instinct to fight back against something like that. Noone in thier right mind is going to to lay in the street and let someone cave thier head in with a skateboard or shoot them point blank with a pistol if they have any means to fight back against it. Do you honestly think that if you committed a heinous crime such as rape or murder and someone chased you down to kill you that you would just throw up your hands and say "well ya got me! Let me get on my knees so you can execute me without a trial now?" That being said I do not believe this young man did a single thing that warranted being beaten or killed. The kid should get a medal for standing up for what's right and doing something that half the grown men in this country don't have the stones to do.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

The 17 yr old kid broke into the skateboarder's house?

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:09 PM

Go back to school DDDipstick

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:28 PM

Good one Gary I thought it stood for Double Dumb Democrat.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 10:56 PM

as more info comes out we learn , "Kenosha kid" as he is being called was cleaning up vandalism during the day , had medical training , was interviewed earlier int he night and he said he was there to protect the business with his group and he was specifically trained as a medic and was apparently a lifeguard also.

he had been pepper sprayed in the face by the rioters while guarding the business

all of these shooting happened in a short time when he had gotten separated from his group and was trying to get back to them

the 36 year old pedophile saw him and started yelling at him the kid was trying to get away while Pedo was chasing him down with a lit molotov that he through then had something else he intended to strike the kid with when he tripped. he shot the pedo to avoid being beaten with what appeared to be a brick dead guy 1 the pedo.

Kenosha kid was trying to get to the police line to safety , he was not appearing to engage any one just trying to retreat to safety after being separated from his group.

dead guy 2 26 or 27 year old skatebaord guy who was using his skate board as a weapon to strike Kenosha Kid , dead guy 2 has apparently twice been convicted of battery 3rd time got him a life sentence.

3rd assailant felon with a Glock 26 or 27 handgun in the hand of the arm that was shot Who on social media stated his only regret is that he didn't dump a mag into the kid before the kid could shoot him.

3 citizens of the year (sarcasm font)

2 who apparently identified as Communists and the pedo who was the only person from Kenosa the other two were from silver lake ILL and Westallis (just west of Milwaukee )

he got to that police line where the police has seen much of what happen and apparently decided he did not need to be arrested at that time , when he was told he was being charged he turned himself in to the Antioch PD .

Antioch is a 15-20 minute drive to Kenosha so he didn't go very far as the media made it sound.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:13 PM

That young man has real grit.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:18 PM

We have to ask "where are the men"? Why is it a 17 yr old kid defending his community!?
Posted By: trap master

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/28/20 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by DDD

could be. because once he has left, the threat is gone, you chase him and now you have become the aggressor and ARE the threat. thats how the law see's it. i wouldnt disagree that human nature would be to "get 'em" unfotunately it probably wont turn out in your favor.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 12:52 AM

https://www.insider.com/kyle-rittenhouse-lawyers-john-pierce-lin-wood-fightback-foundation-2020-8
Posted By: Boco

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 12:58 AM

That is a travesty that the kid is charged with murder.
He has more balls than 90% of the mouthpieces today.
Goes to show how deeply entrenched at calling the shots the commies are.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
That is a travesty that the kid is charged with murder.
He has more balls than 90% of the mouthpieces today.
Goes to show how deeply entrenched at calling the shots the commies are.

I agree.... I'm not going to confront these idiots but I'm also not mouthing off playing internet tough guy....but have twice now driven 3 hours to my family just in case.
Posted By: Boone Liane

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 01:28 AM

I thought the kid displayed an amazing amount of restraint, control, and trigger discipline.

Only shooting at (and hitting) direct threats to his well being, and at extreme danger close distances.

Zero collateral damage. No “innocents” hit or hurt.

Most cops couldnt do that.

And than we learn the three perforated punks all had rap sheets that don’t necessarily add up to what the lame stream media is trying to push. Happy coincidence.

He’s incredibly lucky he’s alive to be honest. As we’ve seen what these terrorists do to unarmed people.

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 01:34 AM

https://anthonyblogan.com/multiple-people-shot-and-killed-in-kenosha-as-riots-continue/

Re: 17 year old shoots rioters in Wis. - 08/29/20 02:01 AM

X2 Gary. My wife and I asked the same ? Where are the men? To help!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums