Home

Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World

Posted By: Anonymous

Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:51 AM

I had this video sent to me asking, "What do I think?"
I'll share it with ya'll here on TMan and ask the same question.
FYI - Dr. Carrie Madej is a physician in GA.

It's a bit longer (21 min.) than most clips, but you know, there are times when you really do need to be informed.
We seem to be living smack dab in one of those times.

I don't want a Human 2.0 and I don't like the name Luciferase (a real oxidative enzyme named by Dr. Raphaél Dubois) in any vaccine anywhere near or especially "in" me.

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 12:29 PM

I dont need to take my rights back cause I never surrendered them.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 12:35 PM

Worth the 20 minutes and I rarely make it past the first 30 seconds of any video. She's a little wacky and I didn't agree with all of it but she makes some points worth considering.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

All good danny unless Kansas is in the USA. Federal mandates reach sea to shining sea.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 12:56 PM

government can take my life if they choose to if thats what your talking about. if they start that it will be time to chop the snakes head off
Posted By: slowpoke

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 12:59 PM

This is scary stuff ..
Posted By: Finster

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:04 PM

I don't think technology is anywhere near this yet. Not that it won't be in the future. I think she is a bit of a crackpot that has watched to many movies.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:14 PM

Finster maybe you should take the vaccine when it becomes available and report to us any adverse effects.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
I don't think technology is anywhere near this yet. Not that it won't be in the future. I think she is a bit of a crackpot that has watched to many movies.

If you think the general population has been allowed to know or a least been informed on how far technology has gone you might be wrong. I guarantee if the theory of some technology even reaches the general public the government is already 20 years into the study and development of it. Some of the patents on technology and use of it particularly on the interaction between the human body and artificial intelligence would shock you.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:16 PM

Too many

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Finster maybe you should take the vaccine when it becomes available and report to us any adverse effects.

I don't plan on it. I'm not worried about becoming some zombie robot. I worry about the side effects of an unproven drug. That small snippet of the video I agree with. All drugs have side effects.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:23 PM

it might not be your rights that are in danger but the rights of your grandchildren that we should consider.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:37 PM

Heard about this before. Not surprising in the least. Anyone who saw the doctor Mark Levin had on his show recently will realize that there is something very wrong about this whole covid thing. The guy was one of the top epidemiologists in the country and he said the science behind the HQ treatment is as solid as anything he has ever seen in his entire career. People taking HQ are recovering in as little as 24 hours. Yet Fauci, the FDA, and CDC, as well as the mainstream media are saying it doesn't work. Thousands have died because of it. The question is why? Wouldn't you think they would welcome a drug that could put this all behind us? Or do they want to keep people scared so they will all line up like zombies and take the vaccine?

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:44 PM

One of the telltale signs that this technology is not here yet is because the rich and the powerful keep dying. If this was possible, you know they would save themselves first. None of them would develop cancer or any other disease. Heck, most of them would not even age. If you are talking about nano technology, you wouldn't even need a surgeon anymore. They could just be programmed to destroy a cancer or fix a liver, repair an aorta or clean out an artery. We are not there yet guys. Look at things rationally.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:48 PM

Yes sir, I am doing my best to make sure they cherish liberty.
[Linked Image]

This is my son's boy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

These young men are my daughters sons.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 01:54 PM

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Goethe.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 02:01 PM

Yes sir, I am doing my best to make sure they cherish liberty.
[Linked Image]

This is my son's boy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

These young men are my daughters sons.

Great pics Danny! Your love for your family has always been very clear to me and I've always been impressed by it. My comment about the future of our grandchildren was more just general food for thought for all of us.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 02:03 PM

"You are free so long as you refuse to accept the authority of anyone who infringes on your speech, choice of religion, or right to be armed." Danny Clifton

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 02:12 PM

Danny, Covid-19 should show all of us just how we are not as free as we would like to be. The riots show us how good men in the communities experiencing rioting are unwilling to stand for what's right. These things show us how easily freedom is forfeited. I don't know if our grandchildren will be free.
That being said, continue with your lessons for the grandchildren. Maybe they will be the men and women of their generation who will stand for what's right and fight for those unalienable rights all men are endowed with.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 02:20 PM

The riots show us how good men in the communities experiencing rioting are unwilling to stand for what's right. These things show us how easily freedom is forfeited.

Don't be so quick to say people are not willing to stand up. Talking heads on TV and other media outlets want you to think your views are in the minority. That you are alone. It just aint so. This attack on our country has not gotten the traction your TV set wants you to think it has. The communists are very definitely a minority.

Yes the elections can be and have been rigged. But you do not have to give up your rights just because a politician tells you to. It is time to show some color.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-shooting-leaves-1-dead-as-pro-trump-group-clashes-with-blm
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 03:54 PM

I think that capitalism is better than government policy on creating new technology. The private sector will always be ahead of the government.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 04:21 PM

If you were writing a fiction novel, who'd even name the enzymatic component of your vaccine... for one of the worst viruses in human history (or so we're told ) Luciferas? Named for Satan?

Give evil credit. They say it right up front.

When she mentioned that, I bout fell over.

I agreed with this Internal Medicine physician;
"I don't like that name."

eek

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 04:36 PM

Mark, have you checked any of her facts?
Posted By: nyhuntfish

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

It's a bit longer (21 min.) than most clips, but you know, there are times when you really do need to be informed.

I don't want a Human 2.0 and I don't like the name Luciferase (a real oxidative enzyme named by Dr. Raphaél Dubois) in any vaccine anywhere near or especially "in" me.

Blessings,
Mark

It's great, she's great. And don't forget the "America's Front Line Doctors" speeches. Probably still on Bitchute.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 06:00 PM

After googling some , those words were used talking about bacteria and fireflys by Raphael Dubois in 1885. Then later E. Newton Harvey changed the words to photophelin and photogenin. A firefly's light comes from a chemical reaction that takes place in special cells in its abdomen called photocytes. (Photocytes means "light cells.") The photocytes contain two chemicals that are essential to making light: luciferin and luciferase.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 06:47 PM

Mark, have you checked any of her facts?

You mean Google it or Wiki it as a means of fact check? Maybe "bing" the data? Um, no.
Carrie is not the only trained medical physician (MD) sounding "wait-one-sec" alerts (although YouTube takes them down within days of being notified).

I can't swear to her facts because I'm not smart enough to know most of this anyway, even with about 13 years of university study under my worn belt, but these are intriguing times, you must admit. Perhaps the most intrigue is in the fact that certain perverse cultural rituals, habits, patterns and the like are posted everywhere and remain indefinitely on social media (now the #1 format for information delivery in our age... ala TMan), but "poof" happens to far too many posts that seem fairly rational?? That's odd. Why? By who? For what? Who makes these calls anyway?

The good news.
I know how the story ends and the One on the white horse is in fact victorious.

Blessings!
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 07:24 PM

There is a LOT of crazy stuff on you tube is why i ask. I don't have any idea how to check what she says but I have to wonder where her information came from.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 07:34 PM

One thing I tend to analyze to help determine truth is the motivation or agenda for sharing information. Sometimes difficult to see this but its important to at least analyze it.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 07:53 PM

A secret plot, uncovered by an osteopath from GA, to change peoples DNA so they can link up with ICloud, by requiring a vaccine that has this DNA changer in it, named luciferin, that will show up on a scanner, and is administered with a band aid, really does sound like truth. I guess?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 09:06 PM

^^^^
Posted By: TrappedOut

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 09:16 PM

A secret plot, uncovered by an osteopath from GA, to change peoples DNA so they can link up with ICloud, by requiring a vaccine that has this DNA changer in it, named luciferin, that will show up on a scanner, and is administered with a band aid, really does sound like truth. I guess?

We can fly to space, build nuclear reactors, chlone animals and genetically modify about whatever we want, see planets millions of light years away and have been using nano technology for years in everyday products, i have a cousin who got his double doctorate degree in nano technology years ago....you should listen to him talk for five minutes if you think you know enough about science and technology to keep up with him lol

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 10:46 PM

Did this physician seem like a quack?
She seems frustrated, and slightly emotional, by what she and other medically trained doctors are confused about. Some may not know, but I worked in the Pharma industry for 29 years in various roles, including management. I worked for three companies in those 3 decades, retiring from Pfizer in 2012, the world's largest Pharma company, and I'm of the opinion that there's just a bunch of smelly fish in the kitchen right now.

And doctors like this are not the stench.

Why? Because, oral meds have been shown to be efficacious in the treatment of Covid, but they are a no-go from the powers-that-be and that's backwards. "They aren't efficacious or haven't been out long enough to deem them safe." or some such Fauci double-speak as they fast track a vaccine that you "inject?" Injection, in large measure, bypasses the body's defense mechanisms called the nephrology (kidney), pulmonary (lung), and hepatic (liver) systems. That's why doc pops you in the butt or arm with some meds and not others. Some are degraded by the body's filtration.
Besides, Hydroxychloroquine is decades old.

It's not Chicken Little sky-is-falling material.
That's a fairy tale.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:12 PM

Hi Mark,

My younger brother is a pharmacist, and you are basically echoing the exact thing he has talked about concerning something being rotten in Denmark so to speak about government, and effective covid meds.

They want us to take that vaccine.....They want it real bad.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Hi Mark,

My younger brother is a pharmacist, and you are basically echoing the exact thing he has talked about concerning something being rotten in Denmark so to speak about government, and effective covid meds.

And I dont think its because they care about us
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:31 PM

That's a scary video. The only technology she mentions that I haven't fully vetted is the hydrogel. I don't doubt her one iota, I just need to better understand what she's talking about.

I believe that her concerns are real and we all know that the technology to "mark" us is available. I personally believe "they" may be very near the technology to control us in almost real time. I also believe that the folks behind this, such as Bill Gates, have an agenda but know that a lot of people won't go "quietly into the night". What better way than a "vaccine"?

Human 2.0 won't be human.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:47 PM

She seems normal to me.

You cannot put any of these things she talks about past the 'powers' that B. The way I see it the kung flu has not been as bad as what it is put off to be so 'another agenda' rings very true. The precautions/safeguards have been all over the place and changed drastically from one week to another week. Most of them make no sense whatsoever......lots of fishy stuff going on.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/30/20 11:52 PM

People will run over each other to get this vaccine. Not me.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
People will run over each other to get this vaccine. Not me.

Yup, just like people wearing a mask when no one else is around.....crazy stuff.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:05 AM

Hi Mark,

The call to scare everyone about Covid is stench.
The call on exactly how to protect us all is stinkier.
Even us plain Jane trapper types can smell this. After all, we open up lids and "sniff."

I submit, did you ever suspect this world, almost in unison would don masks in a matter of days? That's weird.
And, who yet has seen the hard data on protection with masks? There isn't any. Painter's wear better respirators and paint droplets aren't microscopic like C-19.
Hydroxychloriquine does seem to work for many in an experiential manner (they give it - folks get better quick) and docs are threatened with their medical license being revoked? What's that about? That's smelly.

Vaccines have multiple Phase trials and unless they started a decade ago on this strain, it's darn quick. I personally don't think they can make a vaccine, as no vaccine currently exists for similar strains of virus.
So, when MSNBC and CNN announce "We have a vaccine!!!" I won't be first in line.
Or second. Or in any of the 1,000's lined up down the road, because the government will be paying for it. It's FREE!

wink

Me and mine will keep our eye on the real Kingdom and not the utopia these stinky stinks have in mind.
We'll let God sort us out, and not Melinda Gates (and others) with her well known vision of world wide population reduction. She creeps me out, that one.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:15 AM

Well said mark, you nailed it with your summary.....I'm not taking it either eek.....Ever!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:22 AM

Well said mark, you nailed it with your summary.....I'm not taking it either eek.....Ever!

Yep. I already work too hard to shoot coyotes at night that won't be trapped no-way, no-how now! I don't need to glow, or get an incoming message from headquarters right when I'm looking down the .223 barrel!

Blessings to KY from TX brother.
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:23 AM

Assimilate into the collective...... frown

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:26 AM

Isn't that a great scene in the Bridge Over the River Kwai

You and your men, WILL WORK!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:40 AM

They don't even know enough about it to make an accurate test.... but they are fast tracking a vaccine???

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:45 AM

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:51 AM

Its the part about rejecting all the reports on some of the old medicines working as well as they have. They have been around forever and safety is known. So why has the chiefs of CDC or FDA or who ever calls the shots tried to keep the gag order on the other meds. The one Trump is taking hasn't killed him yet nor has he caught the Kung Flu.

While I know nothing about their medicine making still I can see something isn't right with the nature of the set up and their reactions. Perhaps they are just being extra careful since some of their past performance (vioxx for one) has not been too good. Anyway there is certainly more than one vaccine in the making, just knowing which one you are getting could be problematic. So I still haven't ruled getting one out. However I'm also getting doubts that if you can get the covid again after having it only a short while back, how can a vaccine work when your body has had the so called live stuff and the resistance didn't take.

I guess we could just take the stance that everything is predestined and what ever will be will be, but if I really believed that I wouldn't be wasting my time even thinking about whether to take or not to take. If I've been pre ordained to take the firefly juice, then nothing I do would change it.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 01:47 AM

I didn't click on the >.
Whadhesay?

We're not in Kansas anymore,Toto.

blush

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 09:43 AM

In the borg episode, the Enterprise comes upon a giant cube. The cube contains humans connected somehow to a single computer . The humans consider themselves a single organism made of multiple parts.

First thing I thought of when Dr Madej described her science fiction tale
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 11:14 AM

I went to several places of business in three different towns Saturday from very small to Kentucky’s second largest city. The governor has instituted a “ mandatory” mask mandate. What grabbed my attention is that the smallest country stores for the most part ignored his unconstitutional orders. The largest town almost all had masks on. Everyone that didn’t have masks were we older “ angry white males” as they call us. We are the last holdout I believe to this. ALL younger people were masked up and obeying without a thought. Made me wonder in twenty years who’s going to stand in defiance to being ordered what to wear, eat and think.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:19 PM

I always enjoyed Star Trek. Can't do the Spock hand thing though. Y. Maybe with a vaccine I could.

grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 12:26 PM

“Today’s science fiction is tomorrow’s science”

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 01:53 PM

Very true We-Sa.

I still dont think that a vaccine is really a secret DNA changer so that people will be connected with I Cloud telepathically against their will.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 02:08 PM

Very true We-Sa.

I still dont think that a vaccine is really a secret DNA changer so that people will be connected with I Cloud telepathically against their will.

Yea,,what does she know,,she only a DOCTOR. grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 02:37 PM

Yeah UpstateNY

With that same thought, what about all the Doctors out in the field that say other cheaper medicines work and they say their patients are getting well. But what do those people know, they are only Doctors!
Posted By: white17

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 03:22 PM

Interesting video. One has to wonder about her motivations.

Is she uninformed ? Misinformed ? Or just an outright liar ?

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she is just uninformed.............but I admit that I suspect she is a liar. But why would she do that ? More on that later. Let's look at what she actually says...........and doesn't say.

First of all, ask yourself why she mentions Elon Musk. He has nothing whatsoever to do with any vaccine. Typical propaganda tool. "Appeal to authority". Elon Musk is building the Tesla and owns SpaceX. He must be smarter than we are. "OKAY" ?

Next She tells us that Derek Rossi, is founder of Moderna........and is "from Harvard". So what ? He is also from Canada and a couple of other schools. Why didn't she mention those ? Even better..........why didn't she mention the other four founders of Moderna ?? She wants to use that name..HARVARD.....and imply some malicious connotation......."OKAY" ?

Next she tells us that Derek Rossi developed a process that alters cells. She tells us that his process alters the patient's DNA. "He actually made it genetically modified".........referring to human cells. That is an outright lie. His process alters the mRNA of the virus. It eliminates that piece of code in the virus's RNA that controls replication of the virus........"OKAY" ?

That altered mRNA is what the Moderna vaccine is based on. It reprograms the human immune system to create antibodies to the virus. In other words, it shows the virus to the human immune system. At the same time the virus can't replicate itself and make a person sick. One thing most people don't stop to consider is the difference between the infection and the disease. That is the distinction that vaccines in general are designed to exploit. Yes you are 'infected' but the virus cannot replicate itself to cause the disease.

Rossi's altered mRNA does NOT alter the human genome. A discussion of that is available in early articles about the biology from a few years ago. If you're interested you can google Derek Rossi. The same process is used in an attempt to treat diabetes and Parkinson's

So what is her payoff for lying about it ?

She goes on to say that 100% of the patients in the phase 1 trials suffered "side effects'. That's true. But she doesn't tell us what those side effects were. She wants us to believe that the side effects cause people to be sick ....or worse. There was a claim.....now debunked.........that one patient died. Not true !

But if one takes the time to read he finds out that the side effects were, redness and soreness at the injection site, and a mild fever and headache in the first couple of days after receiving the vaccine. Sounds pretty scary right ?? That's what she is trying to create.

Note that several times she says the "data aren't available to draw conclusions" . Nevertheless she draws conclusions. If I can find the data to at least read about the side effects, surely a doctor can do the same............unless she doesn't want to use the data........so that you don't read it for yourself.

She also use the words "THEY OWN THE PATENT" but doesn't say who THEY are. More allusions to some evil conspiracy that she wants you to believe in............for some reason.

She is also not being at all truthful when she talks about the vaccine delivery system being a little band-aid that you put on your hand.

The Moderna trial vaccine is delivered by intra-muscular injection to the deltoid muscle. It is delivered in two injections 28 days apart.

She is implying that these tiny needles are embedded in the band-aid. No truth whatsoever.
There is research being done on 'micro-needles' to be used in intra-dermal injections but so far none has been developed. Many drugs are absorbed into the body better between the layers of the skin. That is why these micro-needles are being researched. They will be micron sized needles. A micron is one millionth of a meter. A human hair is about 50 microns. The human eye can't see anything smaller than 40 microns. So you can understand how difficult it will be to produce something that small that still functions

Now the real scary stuff. LUCIFERASE !!

There is no luciferase included in the vaccine.

Luciferase is a luminescent compound. It's name has nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer. The word root is from the Italian word 'luce'..........which means 'light'. If that scares you, you need to get a grip on reality.

Luciferase is used to illuminate antibodies IN VITRO..........in other words it is used in the lab. Added to a test tube to show the presence of antibodies by making them glow. It is a marker that indicates the antibody is or is not present.

Luciferase is not added to the vaccine. But the good doctor wants you to believe it is. And even if it was added, the half-life of luciferase is 2 hours in the human body. I doubt any coyotes will see you because of luciferase.

So I have to wonder about the doc's motives. Maybe she is trying to make money from a youtube video. I doubt that's her motive.

Maybe she just wants attention ? You know.......attractive young woman hoping a bunch of old guys will believe her because she is blonde and a 'doctor'. And don't forget that necklace with the cross. Surely she wouldn't lie. She's a Christian.

I don't know what motivates her but I do know there are a lot of gullible people out there who don't do their own research.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 03:42 PM

Yeah the name dropping and the cross and white coat are some great credentials. What's the goal, maybe to save the world, from what I don't know. Our fate was decided eons ago and we aren't smart enough to dodge the bullet.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 03:58 PM

Thank you for that needed clarification, Sir Ken.

I too recognized the chemical compound Luciferase , and what it is used for. Chemists would surely laugh at the kneejerk reactions of those new to such well known in long term use procedures.

Several years ago, I read of some interesting ways a military ops team had experimented with it as well.

It isn't new to the medical field.

" OKAY ??" grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:09 PM

I do not care what anyone says......there is something fishy about the whole kung flu thing, no vaccine for me @64 years of age.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by white17

Interesting video. One has to wonder about her motivations.

Is she uninformed ? Misinformed ? Or just an outright liar ?

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she is just uninformed.............but I admit that I suspect she is a liar. But why would she do that ? More on that later. Let's look at what she actually says...........and doesn't say.

First of all, ask yourself why she mentions Elon Musk. He has nothing whatsoever to do with any vaccine. Typical propaganda tool. "Appeal to authority". Elon Musk is building the Tesla and owns SpaceX. He must be smarter than we are. "OKAY" ?

Next She tells us that Derek Rossi, is founder of Moderna........and is "from Harvard". So what ? He is also from Canada and a couple of other schools. Why didn't she mention those ? Even better..........why didn't she mention the other four founders of Moderna ?? She wants to use that name..HARVARD.....and imply some malicious connotation......."OKAY" ?

Next she tells us that Derek Rossi developed a process that alters cells. She tells us that his process alters the patient's DNA. "He actually made it genetically modified".........referring to human cells. That is an outright lie. His process alters the mRNA of the virus. It eliminates that piece of code in the virus's RNA that controls replication of the virus........"OKAY" ?

That altered mRNA is what the Moderna vaccine is based on. It reprograms the human immune system to create antibodies to the virus. In other words, it shows the virus to the human immune system. At the same time the virus can't replicate itself and make a person sick. One thing most people don't stop to consider is the difference between the infection and the disease. That is the distinction that vaccines in general are designed to exploit. Yes you are 'infected' but the virus cannot replicate itself to cause the disease.

Rossi's altered mRNA does NOT alter the human genome. A discussion of that is available in early articles about the biology from a few years ago. If you're interested you can google Derek Rossi. The same process is used in an attempt to treat diabetes and Parkinson's

So what is her payoff for lying about it ?

She goes on to say that 100% of the patients in the phase 1 trials suffered "side effects'. That's true. But she doesn't tell us what those side effects were. She wants us to believe that the side effects cause people to be sick ....or worse. There was a claim.....now debunked.........that one patient died. Not true !

But if one takes the time to read he finds out that the side effects were, redness and soreness at the injection site, and a mild fever and headache in the first couple of days after receiving the vaccine. Sounds pretty scary right ?? That's what she is trying to create.

Note that several times she says the "data aren't available to draw conclusions" . Nevertheless she draws conclusions. If I can find the data to at least read about the side effects, surely a doctor can do the same............unless she doesn't want to use the data........so that you don't read it for yourself.

She also use the words "THEY OWN THE PATENT" but doesn't say who THEY are. More allusions to some evil conspiracy that she wants you to believe in............for some reason.

She is also not being at all truthful when she talks about the vaccine delivery system being a little band-aid that you put on your hand.

The Moderna trial vaccine is delivered by intra-muscular injection to the deltoid muscle. It is delivered in two injections 28 days apart.

She is implying that these tiny needles are embedded in the band-aid. No truth whatsoever.
There is research being done on 'micro-needles' to be used in intra-dermal injections but so far none has been developed. Many drugs are absorbed into the body better between the layers of the skin. That is why these micro-needles are being researched. They will be micron sized needles. A micron is one millionth of a meter. A human hair is about 50 microns. The human eye can't see anything smaller than 40 microns. So you can understand how difficult it will be to produce something that small that still functions

Now the real scary stuff. LUCIFERASE !!

There is no luciferase included in the vaccine.

Luciferase is a luminescent compound. It's name has nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer. The word root is from the Italian word 'luce'..........which means 'light'. If that scares you, you need to get a grip on reality.

Luciferase is used to illuminate antibodies IN VITRO..........in other words it is used in the lab. Added to a test tube to show the presence of antibodies by making them glow. It is a marker that indicates the antibody is or is not present.

Luciferase is not added to the vaccine. But the good doctor wants you to believe it is. And even if it was added, the half-life of luciferase is 2 hours in the human body. I doubt any coyotes will see you because of luciferase.

So I have to wonder about the doc's motives. Maybe she is trying to make money from a youtube video. I doubt that's her motive.

Maybe she just wants attention ? You know.......attractive young woman hoping a bunch of old guys will believe her because she is blonde and a 'doctor'. And don't forget that necklace with the cross. Surely she wouldn't lie. She's a Christian.

I don't know what motivates her but I do know there are a lot of gullible people out there who don't do their own research.

So is the DOD involved in the research? If so, why?

What's the rush on the vaccine? If it goes through the trials like all other medications/vaccines, we will have herd immunity by that time. There was no rush for a vaccine on SARS.

I understand your points and other points can be raised based on your opinions of her presentation.

If I had to say one simple thing. The rush to get to this vaccine and the parties involved do not pass the smell test.

I am sure there is more to it than we know and this doctor may be legit and may be a kook. A suggestion I would have is that we do research on her instead of casting aspersions based on her looks or choice of jewelry.

Is the DOD involved in WHAT research ? Not sure what you are asking. BUT...............I can see where the DOD would have a tremendous interest in having a usable vaccine. It would impact national security due to readiness.

I think the "rush" is because most of us want to get the economy open again and that isn't likely to happen without a vaccine. IMO it is a mistake to say "we will have herd immunity by that time". With this particular virus there is no data that suggest herd immunity is even possible or how long it may last if it is possible.

I don't know who you mean by the parties involved "that don't pass the smell test." Please don't tell me Bill Gates without some actual evidence.

I wasn't casting aspersions. I said she is attractive. I was implying that she may be using those things in order to lend some credibility....exactly as you mention. Let's find out what her motivation is.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:14 PM

Maybe her motivation is let's patiently and thoroughly analyze the risk/reward of this vaccine, as all medical personnel do on all medical devices/procedures/agents. Take our time for the sake of efficacy and safety. All medicine has risks and rewards. Time has a great way of sorting, so when the clock is shortened, clarity is not increased. Quite the opposite.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:16 PM

I agree Mark. So why lie about it ? That is what raises questions for me
Posted By: brisbin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:20 PM

Just a statement Elon musk does have interest in Moderna and he just made announcement about putting chips into brains, they have done it with a pig

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:37 PM

Is the DOD involved in WHAT research ? Not sure what you are asking. BUT...............I can see where the DOD would have a tremendous interest in having a usable vaccine. It would impact national security due to readiness.

I think the "rush" is because most of us want to get the economy open again and that isn't likely to happen without a vaccine. IMO it is a mistake to say "we will have herd immunity by that time". With this particular virus there is no data that suggest herd immunity is even possible or how long it may last if it is possible.

I don't know who you mean by the parties involved "that don't pass the smell test." Please don't tell me Bill Gates without some actual evidence.

I wasn't casting aspersions. I said she is attractive. I was implying that she may be using those things in order to lend some credibility....exactly as you mention. Let's find out what her motivation is.

Why is the DOD not interested in a more effective flu vaccine? Covid is not the boogey man the media is telling us it is. Covid is now political, not medical. Again I reference SARS and MERS which are both COV viruses..

If the rush is so important, what would you consider an efficacy rate that would help us curb this "pandemic"? Last evidence of the flu vaccine's efficacy was 29%. There isn't a good track record out there on virus immunizations and their efficacy.

Were the other parties involved in immunizations for the other COV viruses? An honest observation. If we go as simple as possible, perhaps it is a personal interest due to age in regards to Gates.

Objectivity requires.......objectivity.

Again, you know this to be true. Corona is now political. It is just as dangerous for politics to be involved in virus immunizations as it is to be involved in wildlife management. Politics has no place in science.

Is there politics involved ? sure . But I don't know whether " covid is not the boogey man the media is telling us it is. " I'm not a virologist and neither is anyone on the forum as far as I know.

The decision on the efficacy of any drug isn't up to me. The FDA has already said they won't approve a drug with less than 50 % efficacy.

I can't follow whatever it is you are trying to say about Gates. Are you saying he is giving away hundreds of millions of dollars because he is old ????

What about the millions he gave away years ago when he was young ?

He certainly isn't making any money off of this. I don't know who else you are talking about so I can't address that.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:40 PM

This would never pertain to me because I don't plan to get any vaccine if it ever becomes available.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:42 PM

Discernment comes in mighty handy about now....Truth is we aren't as smart as those that are running the world show, but what people say and do give their desires away.

The ones running the world show are very much in the shadow of a supreme and all knowing God.

People, even the smartest people in fact, really aren't that smart in comparison.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 04:53 PM

Just started looking at this .Not saying I am buying it but someone said see mentioned Elon Musk and it had nothing to do with the vaccine but in her story it does.She names two people Musk and Kuruzwiel from google because they are Transhumanist. Which she implies are behind all of this.Says there are others look them up. Also this process has been fast tracked . Something that takes years has been given the red light all the way . Compared to other test for other drugs. Far as I got have to go to work.
Posted By: Ranger109

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:06 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/elon-musk-unveils-brain-chip-220443105.html

I guess Elon Mush really doesn't get involved with advanced medical gadgets.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:15 PM

Is philanthropy somehow suspect if the funding is used for research ?

You do know that the Gates Foundations funds many different research projects into disease and public health world wide ?

That foundation of course is funded by Bill Gates.

He has also committed to giving his entire fortune to charitable organizations . Is that somehow suspect ?

As far as Gates involvement with SARS or MERS, you might want to read this

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...illion-effort-takes-aim-mers-lassa-nipah

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:25 PM

Is philanthropy somehow suspect if the funding is used for research ?

You do know that the Gates Foundations funds many different research projects into disease and public health world wide ?

That foundation of course is funded by Bill Gates.

He has also committed to giving his entire fortune to charitable organizations . Is that somehow suspect ?

As far as Gates involvement with SARS or MERS, you might want to read this

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...illion-effort-takes-aim-mers-lassa-nipah

It is no more suspect than a woman suggesting what is being developed by another company.

What do you mean when you say "another company" ??

Bill Gates doesn't have a company with drugs in clinical trials............. if that is what you are saying.

And if she wanted to raise serious questions, why does she need to lie about it. If her concerns are valid....and some might be...........then present them truthfully

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:26 PM

I know what side ive seen lie the most about this pandemic

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:29 PM

You will know them by their fruits...Say hello to "Grimes" the mother of Elon Musk's child....The most hideous pic is of her digital alter ego "War Nymph"

Pretty easy to see these are not Mayberry type people...They are dark and disturbed.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:44 PM

I agree Mark. So why lie about it ? That is what raises questions for me

Why is your doctrine someone's lie white17?
Perhaps that is her perspective. You have one. She has one. I have one. Everyone has one. So be it.

I know one thing for ceratin; There hasn't been open discussion on Covid-19 since it arrived around the world. It's cloaked in generalization and quackery (masks/6 ft rule) according to any valid virology protocol. I'm not a conspiracy guy. I'm of the opinion that people's opinions ought to be allowed to be heard.
But = Some are being allowed to speak openly and OFTEN (every day) while others, like this physician, and MANY others, with an unorthodox position according to ?? are not only being mocked, but are being told to stand aside. Fact: Doctors and medical personnel are in an industry (I was part of it for 3 decades, from corporate on down) that argues each and every day... about darn near everything. It's called debate, or opinion, or medical procedure. That's what has historically shaped the art of medicine since Hypocrites. Now, some views are stifled or poofed from public media quickly and that is a flag on the football field coach. No doubt about it.

I can't verify the truth of the doctor in this video, but more than anything, I bet she's rankled (along with her colleagues) about having very little ability to speak her peace.
If she's wrong, so be it. Let her speak. If she's correct on some or all, let her speak.

But don't assume your doctrine is everyone's doctrine of truth sir.
Debate is richer that way.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:55 PM

Well just some random thoughts here. The mRNA that Moderna is working with is not synthetic. It is the real thing, taken from the virus itself, with a short section of code snipped out. If it was an all new creation then I could see where that would indeed need monitoring on both a medical and ethical basis.

Absolutely agree that insurance companies are concerned with predicting people's health. ......or their driving habits etc.

And yes Gates COULD have a financial interest in a technology like that . Do you have any evidence that he does ? Do you have evidence that he has an interest in any insurance company ? Is there even a company that is working on technology like that t involved with a vaccine ?

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 05:59 PM

What do you mean when you say "another company" ??

Bill Gates doesn't have a company with drugs in clinical trials............. if that is what you are saying.

And if she wanted to raise serious questions, why does she need to lie about it. If her concerns are valid....and some might be...........then present them truthfully

The company she is saying is looking at micro needling. Go to 5:40 and start there paying attention to her exact words. She isn't creating micro needling. Another company is.

Check her "lies" and be sure they aren't things she states are being researched.

Yes I know she isn't creating micro needles. I didn't mean to imply that....if I did. She is outright lying about how moderna's vaccine is delivered. She says it is delivered via a band-aid. using micro needles. It is not. It is injected with a standard syringe into the patient's shoulder.

Yes.......as I said there is research being done to create micro-needles. To date that research has not been successful

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 06:26 PM

Well, Raphael Dubois coined the names Luciferase and Luciferin. Now since Raphael is a Angel of medicine and healing in the bible then that must mean Raphael Dubois is an angel and since he named Lucferase which slightly implies Lucifer a fallen angel then since Raphael got to base first all points should go to him. I declare Raphael the winner.

Relative works in somethings like puzzles and detective work and even markets but the facts have to float out at the top like cream on milk and/or dross on silver.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 06:29 PM

Yes I know she isn't creating micro needles. I didn't mean to imply that....if I did. She is outright lying about how moderna's vaccine is delivered. She says it is delivered via a band-aid. using micro needles. It is not. It is injected with a standard syringe into the patient's shoulder.

Yes.......as I said there is research being done to create micro-needles. To date that research has not been successful

She does not say it is delivered that way. She suggests it could be via research being conducted by MIT. Two very different things when considering the integrity of a person's statement.

At 5:41 in the video she says ........" let me explain how they would administer the vaccine"

Her words. Not my interpretation

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 06:54 PM

Well believe what you like. We all will I'm sure.

Mark asked what we all thought of the video.

Pretty clear what my opinion is.

Here's other viewpoints to consider.

https://www.bbc.com/news/53525002

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-media/story-d0b1SmhDUAzG3Ryq3zUJCN.html

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 07:50 PM

After I thought about this a while longer it occurred to me that the doc in the video may be confusing a couple of things. It is true that MIT has developed a microneedle delivery platform that has been used in pigs. BUT....it is oral. It is actually a pill loaded with tiny needles that become exposed in the intestine. Sounds awful but probably isn't

There is also a microneedle platform that Pittsburgh University has developed that actually does stick onto your skin. The "needles" are made of sugar and the drug they are trying to deliver. They dissolve when inserted between the layers of skin. So far only tested of rats. Sounds a lot like a PET scan when trying to isolate a cancer in the body.

Maybe she was confusing the two technologies ??

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:12 PM

My thought is she is more versed and current in this subject than you or I combined.

If they can make needles small enough to pierce the nucleus of a cell, one would think they could make one small enough to go on a band aid and pierce skin.

All I know is we will find out shortly.

May your tribe increase bowhunter27295

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:35 PM

My thought is she is more versed and current in this subject than you or I combined.

If they can make needles small enough to pierce the nucleus of a cell, one would think they could make one small enough to go on a band aid and pierce skin.

All I know is we will find out shortly.

I don't think anything that small has been developed. Some cells have no nucleus. Red blood cells for example.

I also doubt "we will find out shortly"

Maybe. But I suspect we will see 40 dollar coon before we see a CV19 vaccine delivered by microneedle patches. I hope I am wrong
Posted By: AuthorTrapper

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:43 PM

Thank you for posting!
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:46 PM

POTUS said a month ago that the military would be distributing the vaccine.

Dershowitz claims the government has authority to drag you from your home and plunge a needle into your arm.

Don’t sound like they plan on using band-aids.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:47 PM

will be nice to just close your eyes and access the internet

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:49 PM

I wonder if human 2.0's will get physically sick when they get a computer virus? Banking is going to be lots easier.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 08:57 PM

I wonder if human 2.0's will get physically sick when they get a computer virus? Banking is going to be lots easier.

No you will not get the virus as long as you buy the updates every 3 years. And oh , you won't own the vaccine, its only rented.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 10:23 PM

Blessings,
Mark

Mark,

The crazy "kook" Tom Horn has been talking about this kind of scenario for at least 5 years that I know of. He made a movie called INHUMAN- The Next and Final Phase of Man is Here. I own this movie and IMO it is a well done documentary. He interviews a lot of trans-humanists and theologians. I find it interesting that many of the trans-humanists see genetic manipulation via CRISPR as a form of "enhancement."

I don't necessarily agree with everything Tom Horn puts out there, but I do think this is a movie that all serious believers, especially the ones that see the writing on the wall, need to watch.

Trailer Link below.......Chancey

INHUMAN

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 10:28 PM

INHUMAN
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 10:42 PM

That link doesn't work.

All of this makes me think of a phrase '' keep looking up'' Maybe he will come soon, maybe today- better be ready.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 10:49 PM

I have learned to listen to specific key words. Could, Suggest and Propose(d) are words associated with possibilities. The entire micro needling part is riddled with these words.

if you look at ANY global warming peer reviewed paper, it will include a MULTITUDE of what I call "weasel words" [my apologies to our mustelid Friends!]...

"might. could. may affect...could lead to...is suspected to...is projected to..." ad infinitum!!!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 10:59 PM

Wont the cell phone companies throw a hissy fit? Once we are all connected to the Matrix we can just communicate verbally through the main frame.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 11:01 PM

Jason Sosa on this same topic. Transhumanism is a new exciting frontier to many, many enlightened humans.
It's already happening. The only question remaining is;
Who gets to control the joystick?

TED exhibitor history
TED is a platform for ideas worth spreading. Started in 1984 as a conference where technology, entertainment and design converged, TED now shares ideas from a broad spectrum of disciplines — science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx, which is a program of local, self organized events that bring people together to share a TED like experience.
Our event is TEDxGrandRapids, where x= locally organized, was founded in 2010, and hosts more than 750 people at the Grand Rapids Civic Theatre for a full day of connection and big ideas. The annual event features live speakers and TED Talk videos that spark deep discussion and connection among the attendees. The speakers, who come to Grand Rapids from around the globe, share 18-minute talks on their best, world changing ideas, through the lens our of annual theme.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 11:07 PM

Maybe not a microneedle but wasn't the smallpox vaccine delivered via a few shallow needle prices in the shoulder?

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by We-Sa
Maybe not a microneedle but wasn't the smallpox vaccine delivered via a few shallow needle prices in the shoulder?

Perhaps America's greatest theologian Jonathan Edwards died within days of receiving this new vaccine in his day. His daughter had died the week prior of the illness, so I'm sure he was eager to combat what had killed his daughter.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 08/31/20 11:21 PM

I might add at this point that all these bits of information are shared in light of our Information Age. Keeping us all informed.
I hold there is only one reliable source of Truth, so the rest is always taken with a dose of "salt." Sometimes a healthy dose. Sometimes not so much.

All should know the world is diverging in a very different direction since the start of the post-modern period (1980's). More of the world's population is becoming increasing secular in their beliefs. Secularism is growing worldwide, especially in America. However, the religions of the world are also growing exponentially as well. Religions, including Christianity are growing worldwide. Christianity is flourishing in Africa, S. America, and Asia (especially China, even among the Communist party). Islam and Hindu religions are also on the rise as a percentage of populations, just like secularism. So you have two divergent faith systems pulling apart, much like our nation's two political parties, and there's not a lot of solidarity between the two faith systems (there is a Spiritual realm vs. there is not).

Quite fascinating really.
But make no mistake, some would like to have their hand on a lever, that would mandate control of others.
It's not the faith of the Gospel to be sure.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Baer
That link doesn't work.

All of this makes me think of a phrase '' keep looking up'' Maybe he will come soon, maybe today- better be ready.

Sorry about that Mr. Baer,

I'm not sure why that is not working. Try this......you may have to copy and paste it in your web browser. I don't know how to post it to show up like the videos Mark posted. Chancey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqW2VvYCasE

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 05:10 PM

Chauncey,

Copy from YouTube, Then click and import/paste - with the "media image - time board image" here on Tman, to import Youtube and similar.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 05:44 PM

Thanks Mark,

I'll give that a try next time I try to post a link. That was a good watch with Jason Sosa that you posted.

In both videos, what I find fascinating about those in favor of Transhumanism is how they perceive themselves and use terms as enhancement,, advancement, going forward, progressive, looking to the future etc. The CEO lady from Humanity+ in the movie mentions how she would like to use genes from translucent animals to enhance her skin tone; many of the transhumanists are anti-aging as well. In fact, aging, growth, etc. is genetic. I am sure there is an aging gene. The new technology, CRISPR, is allowing scientists to basically cut and paste genetic information into or out of the double helix. It is fact that the Department of Defense has been doing research on human/animal chimeras for years. Why would the DOD be doing that kind of research?

From what I gather from reading my Bible, is that God sent the flood b/c the human genome had been corrupted. Of course the world was wicked and sinful as well as a result, but the main reason was that God had a corrupted gene-pool issue on His hands that needed to be dealt with; at least that is what I believe.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 05:53 PM

There ya go Chancey, This won't be the first go around for hybrids. I read somewhere that was the reason for the first problem with witches. The women were using roots and herbs to make the giants docile or kill them using their pharma. But where would the world be without mules, lol.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 06:18 PM

Another thought, anybody with any ideas about any connections of the Nephilim in Noah's day and the giants in Davids day. If any of that rode thru after the flood it would of had to be one of Noah's daughter-in-laws possibly Canaans wife?? Any thing on my part is purely speculation.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 06:48 PM

Foxpaw,

Chuck Missler has an interesting take on this. I encourage anyone that is interested in this to find his commentary on Youtube regarding Genesis 6 and the Day's of Noah. I think there are several of them.

You may also find the following books interesting......they are not inspired Canon but they do help convey the vocabulary and context of what early Jewish scholars believed and help give some clarity to the vocabulary and mysteriousness of Genesis 6.

The Book of Enoch
The Book of Jasher
The Book of Jubilees

Regarding your other question. Genesis mentions Ham as being the father of Canaan several times. Whenever I find the Bible repeating itself, I think it is something that we need to dig into a little. Why would the Bible mention Ham being the father of Canaan several times? What was significant about Canaan, what was there, and who lived there?

Like you, it is pure speculation on my part as well. However, I do believe with some careful prayer before studying this topic in the Bible and some digging, the Holy Spirit will guide you to an answer. Keep the faith, and many blessings. Chancey

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 07:36 PM

Thanks there Chancey. You can see thoughts and names run thru my mind like water in sieve. Glad you caught the Ham thing, its been a while since I studied that and grabbed Canaan instead of Ham, lol. I think I will go thru those old books again, being Protestant I was always cautioned about them, But after finding that the Essenes had preserved some of them in the Dead Sea Scrolls, I figured they had a reason. So I rebelled and started reading what I wanted for history sake.Later I found that the protestant bible made some references to a couple of them. We have a run now on destroying history, but that has happened before too. Josephus has some good stuff too.
Like with the hybrids there really isn't anything that isn't in the bible. Maybe a little different spin now a days. Thanks for the reply.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/01/20 10:08 PM

The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed - Augustine

I also have not read from the OT over the years as an American Protestant,
and it shows.
Now that I'm a student at a seminary renowned to teach all 66 Books with vigor (one of the reasons I chose this seminary), I've humbly learned -
I have very little perspective of God's narrative story (Scripture) without reading the Inspired text from cover to cover, starting on page 1, "In the beginning."

It has been Revealed for us, and a travesty is that some have taught only what they prefer. 66 Books in the Protestant faith or 73 in the Roman Catholic. All has a Divine purpose, or else God would have us know less.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/02/20 01:27 AM

Amen Mark and Foxpaw,

I too was raised Protestant - Southern Baptist. I was baptized at six years old in the river; and will never forget it.
I spent my whole life listening to other people tell me what the Bible said rather than reading it for myself. Many loved ones that I cherish would roll over in their graves right now and declare me a blasphemer if they knew that I not only have the KJV of the Bible, but also the Septuagint, the Apocroypha, and other ancient texts in my study. Some may have disowned me recommending those 3 books to you to read. However, I always had one side of my family that seemed to have very Jewish roots, and those thoughts and teachings get passed down to generations at night when we say our prayers.....we usually don't realize it though until we are older.

When I went to college my world view got turned upside down, and I became lost.....not knowing what to believe or what in fact was the Truth. I lived in a sort of a pseudo belief at best. I was always sure there was a God, but I just was not sure about that Jesus fella.

Since then, I have learned three things.

The Three things I know for certain is this..... The world started making a lot more sense when I read the Bible for the first time from beginning to end. Second, I believe that God and the Holy Spirit work with each and every one of us differently according to where we happen to be in our walk with Christ. I believe the Holy Spirit will only reveal things to one when they are ready for it.

The third thing I know for certain is that Jesus Christ is the Good News; He died for our sins so that we may live; He is the Messiah. I have researched my ancestors and read their letters. They did not believe, they knew because loved ones saw it first hand. Praise God Almighty that we have both a merciful and graceful God. Blessings to you all. Chancey

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/02/20 01:31 AM

Amen Chancey.
Truly I say Amen.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/06/20 05:39 PM

What ever become of the applied for patent WO2020060606. Just got one of my every day adds to buy gold before interest rates drop to negative and I have to pay to own my own money. Kinda rekindled the fire started in this thread. This News thing is dated sept 06 2020. I guess my question is "What is it for"?

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1553...currency-system-using-body-activity-data

https://news.bitcoin.com/microsoft-cryptocurrency-system/

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 12:55 PM

Foxpaw,
Will we swipe our hand, or nod our head?
Or both?
It is fascinating what the human intellect can dream up!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 02:24 PM

Well, I ain't smart enough to really know what they are talking about, and I don't think 99% of the population is either. I am starting to think covid 19 is the least of the worlds problem. I have been reading last nite farther in. They say their "mining" computers uses so much electricity that most of it will be done and/or is being done in China where utility cost are low. Apparently the personal computer no longer has the capacity to let an individual mine bitcoin out of the thin air. So it sounds like it might be a thing for countries to engage in. When bitcoin first came out I reasoned that it was nothing more than gambling and would not nor could not last. If there is no deliverable commodity then the whole thing hinges on what? In one article it says it takes huge amounts of electricity, yet in the news link I listed it says an individual with that chip can put on a suit and produce electricity to run his computer from his body heat.

Gambling is merely the transfer of money. Yes it makes jobs and educates the kids, but at the end of the day there is no gain, just a change of wealth from one group to another. Wealth for a country comes from natural resources (we are blessed) and it comes from the sun and rain. We plant and God gives the increase. For governments to base the wealth money system on a whim mined out of the air is ludicrous. I am thinking the scrip used at the company store in the old coal mining days may look good compared to what in is in store for us. To do away with money as we know it is just a dumb move, but then I'm one of the 99% that is too dumb to take care of my self and my own billfold!

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 05:09 PM

The Hellenists (Greeks) are said to have been the first to have implemented a "monetary" system of commerce. Coins in those days of course. But that history is less than 3,000 years old. So maybe we'll go back to the barter system? Trading this for that.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 06:16 PM

10 dozen fresh farm eggs, for 4 OZ of Fox Frenzy! grin

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 06:23 PM

10 dozen fresh farm eggs, for 4 OZ of Fox Frenzy! grin

I'd have done it for 5 dozen
grin

Good Trade
I always loved that line from the movie; Dances with Wolves

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World - 09/07/20 06:54 PM

The Hellenists (Greeks) are said to have been the first to have implemented a "monetary" system of commerce. Coins in those days of course. But that history is less than 3,000 years old. So maybe we'll go back to the barter system? Trading this for that.

I could probably live by the barter system better than most. But what about the guy that works for a check making shoes and his boss trades him shoes for his labor, then all he has is shoes to pay his electric bill, doctor bill, gasoline, etc. People can only wear one pair of shoes at a time so you would flood your doctor with shoes. But he might have another patient that needed shoes so maybe he could set up an exchange between patients and everyone would get what they needed. Might be a problem if one pair of shoes was worth twice what he was trading for. Could he just trade one shoe to keep the trade even. Needs some people with just one foot, lol.

There is so much variance in the value of things people has to trade there would have to be a means to make up the difference. Also people wouldn't need the things that's tradable at the same time. They would need a go between so you could have a liquid market. Kinda like a day trader or scalper that brings two people together. He is just a middleman willing to take a chance at making a small profit bringing a buyer and seller together and keep it liquid so you can buy or sell right now with no waiting. So if we have to have an exchange to bring different goods of different sizes and values, lets just keep what we got.

One last example. In the crash of '29 my grandma had two brothers that were both surgeons. One of them invested in stocks. Communications in those days were not the best. He dumped his stocks but still had a margin call of $2500. He owned a big farm and house (first electric in the county DC windmill and battery) Well they was going to take his farm for the margin call , so he borrowed $2500 from my Grandma to get out of that. None of his patients had any money, they mostly had apples, chickens ,eggs and vegetables. That was all they had and he wouldn't turn them away and that was back when people still believed in paying their bills so he took what ever they had to offer. He would stop by my Grandma's and give her some of his bounty. Problem was she already had all of that of her own and didn't need more. She needed her $2500. It took a few years, but he paid her every dime with interest. My dad always laughed and said the interest was he delivered all three of my older sisters at home. I wasn't in that trade, I was the first store bought baby from the hospital.

Thanks for your time!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums