Home

Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today

Posted By: wr otis

Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:15 PM

At teamster temple in Lawrenceville today 2-5:30. Teamsters have had tons of work thanks to the natural gas business and fracking. Lots of Teamsters like owning guns. Teamster leadership might support his visit, but I'd bet the rank and file members have mixed feelings.

Seems like a short notice visit, little advance notice local news didn't seem to know exact location. Maybe that's so 2nd amendment and trump supporters, can't show up and make a stand. Dude hides in the basement for three or four months, then makes surprise appearance to keep the anti Biden people from showing up.

Every local construction union has had record work due to the natural gas boom and trump, and that's just a fact.

Obama and his pal joe, crushed the coal industry and the coal burning power plant industry. Badly hurting the UMWA mineworkers, the powerplant workers, the Boilermakers, the Railroads, the millions and millions of people in other businesses who depended on the income flow from those industries. What those two traitors did to this area is a crime.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:26 PM

Maybe he could stop by the Shell natural gas cracker plant west of town, under construction now. Five thousand union workers there from all unions including teamsters. And tell them he'd like to stop fracking and fossil fuels.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:36 PM

I like cheap gas prices
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:43 PM

I would like to see the size of the crowd that is for him. However, Pittsburgh is a mentally ill Libtard stronghold so I doubt the local news is going to do anything honest like show the crowd size.
Posted By: corky

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:44 PM

Maybe time for new Union leadership.
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 12:58 PM

He's supposed to go to the burgh today and cry about Kenosha Wi ,guess he never looked on a map to see where its at!!!
Posted By: Ronaround

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 01:16 PM

what a Tool.
this guy has not a clue he's running for President more-less than a bus ride to kill the boardum in his basement
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 01:34 PM

I never understood it, but when I was in a union, they always, always supported the democratic candidates. I tossed a lot of flyers in the garage when they came in the mail. Nevermind that this was a small town factory and most people there were pro 2nd amendment, they will try and scare you into believing the Republicans want to take away your jobs.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 01:54 PM

I'm in the operators union, IUOE 66 has had a ton of work from natural gas boom. Company I worked for did hundreds of millions of dollars of gas work, all union operators, laborers,teamsters.

The Shell cracker plant I mentioned, is over a billion dollar investment. Around five thousand union employees working on the construction.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 02:07 PM

Maybe he could stop at a couple of the power plants and coal mines be helped put out of business.
Posted By: GRP

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 02:25 PM

Guys, please PLEASE be on the lookout for video to share if it goes bad for him. I don't think pro green new deal and anti 2A is gonna go well if he allows the audience to interact.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 03:04 PM

You would have to think the crowd, if there is one, is going to be heavily filtered to weed out pro 2nd guys.

SW Pa has had gender mountain stores like four or five, still has cabelas, and sportsman's warehouse. The reason all these stores wanted to be here is the really high numbers of hunters, fishermen, and gun owners in general. License sales for hunting and fishing have slipped, but the license buyers and gun owners never left.

I would assume biden camp tried to make this rally as difficult to counter protest as possible. Hold it during the week and during the day, where pro 2nd guys would be at work and under short notice can't get off.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 03:05 PM

Trump rally up here over the weekend was really a sight to behold.i know we have little say but a 40 mile ride was like a 4 th of july parade on steroids.was something to see.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 03:25 PM

If a bunch of Trump supporters show up, you can bet it won't be on the news.

Pittsburgh liberal mayor has been pro protesters all summer, up until last week when they showed up at his house. That's funny.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by GRP
Guys, please PLEASE be on the lookout for video to share if it goes bad for him. I don't think pro green new deal and anti 2A is gonna go well if he allows the audience to interact.

I would suspect it's going to be highly controlled with little to no interaction allowed. Joe's cognitive state is to far gone.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 05:43 PM

He's mumbling up a storm right now on c_span.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 06:14 PM

That was over quick. I didn't see any coverage showing any attendance, didn't hear any crowd noise whatsoever. Couldn't read off a teleprompter with no one watching him. Should a maybe stayed hidden in the basement.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 06:17 PM

i'm not sure he was breathing,could you tell?ventriliquism has come a long way ya know.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 06:38 PM

I'm cronodent him was breifing

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 07:28 PM

every time i see him he looks more and more like Walter on that Dunham guys act.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 07:31 PM

Banjo Boy in Deliverance.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
i'm not sure he was breathing,could you tell?ventriliquism has come a long way ya know.

Ya think ?? [Linked Image]

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 07:47 PM

laugh

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 07:58 PM

By the by, the puppet on the left has a higher IQ than the puppet on the right. .... Just sayin.
Posted By: Guy Johnson

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 08:11 PM

I am a Teamster and I'd shoot him on sight!!!

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
By the by, the puppet on the left has a higher IQ than the puppet on the right. .... Just sayin.

That's no fair! I was offline or I would have come up with that first!

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 08:21 PM

^^ grin

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 08:33 PM

In other news. ...... Sleepy Joe was seen emerging from his basement the other day. He saw his shadow and ran back in. This indicates 4 more years of Trump! grin
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 08:57 PM

So how big was the crowd at the Pittsburgh rally?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 09:02 PM

I am watching the bizarre biden ramblings right now. I think he probably wrote the speech himself. It is beyond terrible. It appears nobody besides the camera man attended, so far.

All the violence, according to joe is from right wing, heavily armed militias, with better weapons than the police. Covid and the violence is President Trumps fault for supporting the heavily armed, very, very heavily armed white militias. Heavily armed white militias, because of President Trump are the problem.

biden appears to be completely incapable of looking away from the teleprompter.

This speech would not fly for eighth grade, class president.

Keith
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 09:09 PM

Not one person cheered. It appears there may of only been 9 people in attendance, likely all biden's staff and the set up crew at Carnegie Melon.

It was bizarre. It may be worth watching just to see how utterly bizarre it was.

I now think it's likely the democrats will assassinate biden and try to blame it on conservatives to drum up support for another democrat presidential candidate.

Keith
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 09:16 PM

LOL...
Now thats about right...LOL

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 09:32 PM

C-SPAN has 8:42 clip up on YouTube. He is bumbling right from the start. I'm sure they'd like to keep him in the basement till Nov 4.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 09:45 PM

he's Biden my ear
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Not one person cheered. It appears there may of only been 9 people in attendance, likely all biden's staff and the set up crew at Carnegie Melon.

It was bizarre. It may be worth watching just to see how utterly bizarre it was.

I now think it's likely the democrats will assassinate biden and try to blame it on conservatives to drum up support for another democrat presidential candidate.

Keith

Been thinking this all along, but leaned toward the Kung Flu awhile back...I thought they would let him get in first though.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 11:19 PM

The guy isn't up to it.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 11:44 PM

Seemed like they might have changed locations and time, maybe they didn't want anyone showing up.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 08/31/20 11:45 PM

Afraid somebody might ask a ?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:24 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The dems (and his own family) ought to be ashamed of themselves for the way they are using this guy.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:43 AM

From today in Pittsburgh. How could anybody vote for this man? It's obvious he is deteriorating psychologically.

Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:48 AM

Its painful to listen to him.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
If a bunch of Trump supporters show up, you can bet it won't be on the news.

Pittsburgh liberal mayor has been pro protesters all summer, up until last week when they showed up at his house. That's funny.

grin

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:50 AM

He gets bent out of shape real easy when people ask him a question he doesn't want to answer. I would assume they will try to keep his interactions with the public almost completely off camera.

How are you going to ask him about guns, if he won't face the public.

All things said, I still believe he will get half the votes. If he has a stroke and can only communicate with blinks and farts, he still gets half the votes. And that my friends, is the problem with this country.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 01:10 AM

Ol' Joe gets a little annoyed: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...joe-you-finally-got-out-of-the-basement/

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 01:10 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 01:12 AM

He gets bent out of shape real easy when people ask him a question he doesn't want to answer. I would assume they will try to keep his interactions with the public almost completely off camera.

All things said, I still believe he will get half the votes. If he has a stroke and can only communicate with blinks and farts, he still gets half the votes. And that my friends, is the problem with this country.

I can't wait for a debate. (if there really is one) Trump will be in his head within the first question or two. He will be flustered and crumble. I would not be surprised if he turns violent or threatening. He has done it with everyone that has challenged him so far this campaign. He is doomed
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 01:25 AM

Nobody can stay off camera these days if they are in a public area with cell phones everywhere. You'll just have to wait for it to come out on factor YouTube then it'll get on TV.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 01:51 AM

biden sucks almost as much as obummer.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 02:22 AM

He did a small spot with KDKA news, he was asked about guns. He's coming for assault weapons. I'm not smart enough to post a link.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 03:03 AM

Dems are going to send Biden on a convertible ride in Dallas, it's the only chance they got.

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 09:33 AM

Here's the KDKA propaganda. I wish just once one of these "Reporters" would do their job and push the issue that the 2nd is NOT ABOUT HUNTING!

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 11:20 AM

John Delano is less of a political reporter, and more of a democratic cheerleader.

Fox had an overhead shot of the speech surroundings, looked like six or maybe eight reporters in attendance.

If he was scrambling out of his basement to make a statement and appear strong enough to lead, this episode showed the complete opposite.

Is there any doubt that after they confiscate "assault" rifles, they'll decide pistols were the real problem all along.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 11:24 AM

what will happen if he does get congress to go along with self loading firearm confiscation?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
Here's the KDKA propaganda. I wish just once one of these "Reporters" would do their job and push the issue that the 2nd is NOT ABOUT HUNTING!

Pretty cut-n-dried statement.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:01 PM

He forgot every transaction must have a background check, eliminating the automatic 3 day and you get a pass if that background check takes longer, limiting gun buys to one a month, limiting mag capacity, and the the list goes on and on.. it's all on his website if you want to look
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:07 PM

will americans turn in their auto loaders?

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:18 PM

The page, full page of gun control ideas on his website are worth reading into. Once again I'm not smart enough to post a link to that page, but it's worth seeing.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by Finster

Pretty cut-n-dried statement.

Wonder if that was take 28?
Posted By: trapper20

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by gutthooked
He's supposed to go to the burgh today and cry about Kenosha Wi ,guess he never looked on a map to see where its at!!!

trump is coming though! even after our commi govener told him not to because it would increase violence SMH. heard on the radio this morning that joe is saying all this violence is trumps fault because of his "vigilante" followers, SMH. what an idiot. im going to have a stiff neck by election time with all the SMH smile then we just have to get through the following 4 years of them trying to impeach him again

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/01/20 02:34 PM

If democrats get control of both house and senate, trump is guaranteed impeached and removed.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun grabber joe Pittsburgh today - 09/02/20 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Dems are going to send Biden on a convertible ride in Dallas, it's the only chance they got.

That there is funny!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums