Home

So whats going to change

Posted By: danvee

So whats going to change - 09/03/20 01:49 AM

Lots of problems right now gun civil unrest, covid, illegal immigration, police hatred and corruption like I have never seen in my life at all levels of government, disrespect for the country and more debt for our country So we have had 8 years of one administration almost 4 years of another and who knows what will be next what is going to change with 4 more years of Trump or Biden?? It seems to me like nothing just more kicking the can down the road.
Posted By: Andy27

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 01:55 AM

Nothing ever changes..
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:05 AM

If Biden wins all the Trump haters will be happy they got their wish.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:07 AM

When Trump wins we will still have our country.
If Biden ends up having it given to him, we have lost.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
When Trump wins we will still have our country.
If Biden ends up having it given to him, we have lost.

I know I want live peacefully under Marxist rule. So if that side wins I will no longer be a peaceful person.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:17 AM

Stocks will plummet if Biden elected. Business just crossing it’s finger Trump will win and not pulling out prematurely in the sad event Biden wins
Posted By: Marty

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:23 AM

Not sure that you can stem the tide that is coming in without a fight, a Trump win is just a reprieve. The same problems will need a solution.

Trump wins the ec but looses the popular vote by 10 million (which is very possible) and you will see violence in almost every state. About 15 states will allow the violence with no consequences for the rioters/insurrections. That could spread fast.

Now it is allowed to loot at random in quite a few major cities.....just take it all/no problems for the thieves. There is not enough room in jails/prisons to arrest all these people, gonna need some fema camps set up.

It is really a disgrace and needs to be put to bed in the earth.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:27 AM

Once again, just as in 2016, the biggest issue is the future makeup of the Supreme Court. Ruth refuses to die, and Clarence Thomas isn't getting any younger..
There is currently 5 constitutionalist justices, and 4 liberals who are known for legislating from the bench rather than make rulings based on current law.
If Biden wins, Ruth dies or is assassinated, and Clarence Thomas dies, there will be a 6-3 majority for the Communist bench legislators for several decades.
Let that sink in.
You like guns? You like trapping? Kiss them goodbye.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 02:57 AM

If Trump doesn’t win plenty will change. Not fun to think about. Vote and bring someone with you
Posted By: bblwi

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 03:37 AM

I think the solid market shows that investors feel OK about the future as investing is always about the future the issue is how far out is that future, 3 month, 3 years? To me the market is strong because most businesses know that regardless of who wins the white house they have a future. There will be minor changes sure if the WH changes but nothing on the near term that would be a big worry for investors. The new tax codes last past the next election so there won't be much change going on there soon. As to what we will experience? If the roll out to return to k-12 and universities is poor or bad that is a real bad omen for the near term. Also if the virus gets really settled into our rural areas fewer cases due to fewer people) but it will take much longer for it to run its course in that setting then in the dense metro areas. If we have to live with COVID until herd immunity or a viable vaccine we need a better game plan to work through the next weeks, months or years until we get settled back in. If Biden wins the WH and the GOP keeps the senate things will stalemate out for a long time. Biden is just not the personality to draft all the exec orders or do the things that Trump has done to create distrust in or government agencies and leaders. If the senate would go Dem then there would likely be some big changes and probably most in health care and foreign policy.

Bryce
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 04:04 AM

Trump did not create distrust in our leaders in the different agencies, they did that themselves, they just got caught. Biden would throw the economy in a tale spin and the market would have a big sell off.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 07:59 PM

The economy is in a tailspin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by danvee

Parts of the economy are doing fantastic. Shipping companies, cleaning services, grocery stores, hardware stores, craft supply stores, lumber and other building supply stores, computer stores, internet providers, cable providers, streaming services, butcher shops, appliance stores, fishing supply stores, firearms and ammunition stores and online sellers of most common items are doing fantastic for the most part.

The stock market is doing very well too.

Keith
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 09:24 PM

This is libtard drivel!!!
Posted By: sweetwilliam

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 10:01 PM

My family thinks Trump is the biggest loser in all the world but I think he needs to win another election to finish the job he started. But my opinion is that the U.s. government should have a longer life span on their top office job.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
If Biden wins all the Trump haters will be happy they got their wish.

Until things backfire and people will be saying woe is me.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwilliam
My family thinks Trump is the biggest loser in all the world but I think he needs to win another election to finish the job he started. But my opinion is that the U.s. government should have a longer life span on their top office job.

Don't matter what kind of person he is as long as he can do the job. I disagree with your opinion on longer terms. Nothing is perfect, but I'd hate to have a crappy guy in for more than they can be in right now. Like the last guy.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
Once again, just as in 2016, the biggest issue is the future makeup of the Supreme Court. Ruth refuses to die, and Clarence Thomas isn't getting any younger..
There is currently 5 constitutionalist justices, and 4 liberals who are known for legislating from the bench rather than make rulings based on current law.
If Biden wins, Ruth dies or is assassinated, and Clarence Thomas dies, there will be a 6-3 majority for the Communist bench legislators for several decades.
Let that sink in.
You like guns? You like trapping? Kiss them goodbye.

Why would we give that which may be necessary make a course correction?

Re: So whats going to change - 09/03/20 11:42 PM

Any blame on the economy has nothing to do with Donny. A virus and corrupt Democrat governors are to blame. We're slow at work. Working 40 hour weeks after 5 years of 50 hour weeks. I like it.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:22 AM

So how is the stock market doing well did you watch any of the reports today??
Posted By: hippie

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:27 AM

This so called bad economy withstood being shut down most of this year and is still 8000points higher than when he started.

You got it bad danvee, real bad.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:33 AM

So how is the stock market doing well did you watch any of the reports today??

Apparently, you are new to the investment world. Today is known as a profit taking day, shortly after reaching record highs. You know, buy low and sell high. Get it? Very typical event in the market.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:37 AM

What's going to change is if the sitting POTUS is re-elected he won't have to worry about reelection and can hopefully get these people to work without tip toeing around them. I mean he's been literally road blocked the last four years no matter which direction he's tried to go. I can tell you personally despite the current attempt to make these last four years look horrible I've lived a much happier life the last four years then I did the prior eight. I guess that's because I don't live off the government.
Posted By: trapper al

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:50 AM

Freedom verses communism. We are in a civil war. No matter who wins this election we are going to have to fight. This has been proven to us time after time, they will never back down if force is not used. Now is the time to be stocking food water gas ammo etc. Sitting around and waiting til its at your front door is stupid its a lot easier to fight them "over there"
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 12:51 AM

I want President Donald Trump to win the Presidency and the Republicans to win the House and Senate so that democrats are forced to act like human beings again or are removed from society.

Keith
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:41 AM

I think whoever wins the election, it's not gonna be good. If Trump wins, these riots will increase tenfold. If he loses, everyone will insist it was due to voter fraud, and won't take kindly to being back in Democrat control.

At this point I think we're down to 2 options. Vote out every democrat and every rino which doesn't seem likely to happen.... or war in the streets. I think it's too late to save the country any other way. frown

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:14 PM

I guess Im not understanding a bunch of logic posted on here if Trump is the man he says he is why is he not taking care of the riots with his powers? Is that going to change when he is re-elected. I guess I dont see much changing. He says he is the leader of law and order so whats going on right now how is he going to change it. As far as the C 19 what is he going to do with that mess? What is he going to do after he is elected again more of the same. I guess I dont see much changing and doubt much will change if Biden is elected?

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:23 PM

I guess Im not understanding a bunch of logic posted on here if Trump is the man he says he is why is he not taking care of the riots with his powers? Is that going to change when he is re-elected. I guess I dont see much changing. He says he is the leader of law and order so whats going on right now how is he going to change it. As far as the C 19 what is he going to do with that mess? What is he going to do after he is elected again more of the same. I guess I dont see much changing and doubt much will change if Biden is elected?

You should probably vote for biden twice because I cannot help you understand what is happening if you cannot see it for yourself.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:25 PM

Does he have the power to take over a city?
He squashed the protests where governor's have asked for federal help, and keeps offering help to the rest but the Dem governor's run him off.

As for Covid, I don't know what any human can do to eliminate it, do you?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:26 PM

I haven't seen much change other then empty rhetoric from 2012 through 2020 despite two different political parties being in the White House.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:29 PM

I do not see 100's of thousands of muslims being brought here, supported and made citizens anymore and lots of other changes in the last 4 years.....but I pay attention and have common sense to figure things out.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:31 PM

Wouldn't be having these protests if Obama hadn't started this BLM crap.
Posted By: USMCArty

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:34 PM

If president elect Kamala and her front man creepy pedo joe steal the election, get yourself ready for war. If Trump wins, get ready for war. Pelosi has said on record dem held states will secede and elect biden somewhere other than DC if they lose. I find that hilarious because they neglect to realize their beloved city centers far from represent the will of the people. The inhabitants are largely helpless, can neither make food, shelther or clothing for themselves. They are also lightly armed due to many anti gun laws in those areas. The rural component of the population is heavily armed, own property they will fight to protect, and love traditional America values. Also the million of Veterans in this country, many still young from Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. None of us are going to let this place burn down without honoring the oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 01:35 PM

The riots would have been crushed right off the bat by good conservative local politicians if they were elected in the no-go zones of this country, but you folks go right ahead and vote democrat because you cannot see any difference between them and conservatives.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:03 PM

The only changes I have seen are low gas prices or money in my paycheck and my IRAs are doing well.

If you were expecting rainbows and unicorns I can see where you are disappointed.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:11 PM

Well I guess we will see what happens but its sure not happening now under his watch and I doubt it will change no matter who is elected. 4 years and look what we have just cant listen to his bashing the military as suckers and loosers.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:17 PM

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:28 PM

You need to blame the governors of the state's where the problems exist. You like many look to someone to tell you what to do. Stop blaming others and take accountability for yourself. Be your own leader. I don't see a covid mess. I see the left wing media pumping it. Still not many cases by me. I refuse to wear a mask and still healthy.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/04/20 02:46 PM

It's obvious that pointing out facts to danvees liberal falsehoods won't cure what's wrong with him. Lol

Anyone watch Biden's town hall in Kenosha yesterday?

Media was pointing out that he's finally gonna take questions. Problem!!! The first gal to get up said I'm sorry, I'm suppose to read the question on this card but it's not what concerns me. Not sure that's her exact words but is the jist of her statement.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 02:34 AM

not liberal that is your poor judgement just wondering whats going to change. I do blame the governors of the states that allow this to happen but I keep hearing trump is going to send in troops and it never happens and it just goes on.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 02:52 AM

If you are too simple to figure out what is going on here then no words from myself will help you I am sure of that.

Just go vote with the white race and Christian hating baby killers against everything that made this country great. Go vote for a party who is actively trying to hide molesters from prosecution and distract you with the cheeto man bad drivel that you must be buying but don't come crying to us when they come for your guns and your freedom
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 03:17 AM

Finally something Lefty and I can agree on!!! I gave up arguing with the other side a long time ago. You either love America or you don't. It's really that simple.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
He squashed the protests where governor's have asked for federal help, and keeps offering help to the rest but the Dem governor's run him off.

Define take over a city. He absolutely has the power to send the military into any city to squelch riots with or without governor/mayor approval thanks to the Insurrection Act.

HOWEVER doing so right now would be dumb. There are a lot of squeamish types like danvee that would be horrified the first time a mess of violent rioters got put down like the vermin they are. Right now the rioters are only destroying democrat ran cities. I imagine the people that voted democrat that have now lost the business they spent their entire life to build up are REALLY questioning the Democratic "leadership" of their city that they voted for. IF I was Trump, I would absolutely let it ride until after he's reelected, and then drop the hammer once he has nothing to lose.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
Finally something Lefty and I can agree on!!! I gave up arguing with the other side a long time ago. You either love America or you don't. It's really that simple.

No other way it makes any sense is there?

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 01:56 PM

I have been waiting for him to put down the riots like he said he would do! He can do just that it is terrorism home grown Trump is the one that is squeamish to do what he said, This is terrorism against America plain and simple.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Define take over a city. He absolutely has the power to send the military into any city to squelch riots with or without governor/mayor approval thanks to the Insurrection Act.

HOWEVER doing so right now would be dumb. There are a lot of squeamish types like danvee that would be horrified the first time a mess of violent rioters got put down like the vermin they are. Right now the rioters are only destroying democrat ran cities. I imagine the people that voted democrat that have now lost the business they spent their entire life to build up are REALLY questioning the Democratic "leadership" of their city that they voted for. IF I was Trump, I would absolutely let it ride until after he's reelected, and then drop the hammer once he has nothing to lose.

Nailed it!!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 02:27 PM

Funny how the leaders who turn their backs on the police and private citizens and openly promote the riots don't get blamed
just turns into Trumps fault
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 02:41 PM

If we (Michiganders) don't help Trump get elected, our governor will run rampant for a second term.

And the nations security with Biden (puppet) in office will be nasty at best. Make sure you are well armed for the overrun of idiots out there.

The major news media will be on the Democrats side forever from now on. With the wealth Liberals pushing all the way.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I agree, good he's waiting for a request before going into cities and not invoking that act...it would just give the snowflakes more ammunition if he did.

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by WadeRyan

No other way it makes any sense is there?

"Ya can't fix stupid"

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Funny how the leaders who turn their backs on the police and private citizens and openly promote the riots don't get blamed
just turns into Trumps fault

x2

Re: So whats going to change - 09/05/20 04:57 PM

Even stranger that people fall for it. crazy
© 2024 Trapperman Forums