Home

New business idea

Posted By: Scuba1

New business idea - 09/09/20 03:51 PM

Since my pine cone store i started in January did not do so well I have come up with a new idea. I produced 2 loader buckets full of chain saw chips / dust. I am thinking of filling small zip lock bags with the stuff and sell them as man glitter to the mad bun bearded yuppy crown to sprinkle in their beards for that proper manly look at 15 bucks a bag. I'll make a special price for left lane
Waddayall think ?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 03:54 PM

I think it’s a great idea. I can sell magnets to the women.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 03:56 PM

Put them chainsaw chips in muffin papers, dump in a tablespoon of hot wax, and sell firestarters. They are hot!
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 05:20 PM

I think youd be better off starting a wHr house.... run it by hand till ya could afford girls!!
Posted By: pcr2

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar
I think youd be better off starting a wHr house.... run it by hand till ya could afford girls!!

you my kinda guy---its how i got started
Posted By: pcr2

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 05:51 PM

design a GOOD rear view mirror for a skid steer and you'll be rich.i'll take 2.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 08:14 PM

I think you should ventilate your machine shop better those fumes are getting the best of ya! grin
Posted By: Marty

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 09:21 PM

l.umbersexuals will buy that.

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 10:48 PM

grin

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I think you should ventilate your machine shop better those fumes are getting the best of ya! grin

I took the batteries out of the CO2 alarm as the constant beeping made me nauseous and gave me a headache.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar

Hahaa,,there ya go.I spent the night in a Warehouse one time cause my spelling sucks. frown

Re: New business idea - 09/09/20 10:59 PM

laugh
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: New business idea - 09/10/20 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by Leftlane

I took the batteries out of the CO2 alarm as the constant beeping made me nauseous and gave me a headache.

grin
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: New business idea - 09/10/20 01:33 AM

Scuba I think you might be a genius. If you run short on sawdust I’ll sell you some at whole sale

Originally Posted by pcr2
design a GOOD rear view mirror for a skid steer and you'll be rich.i'll take 2.

Pcr I saw a skid loader advertised the other day with a back up camera, and I thought that might have been one of the smartest things I’d ever heard of!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums