Home

Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote

Posted By: Anonymous

Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:13 PM

A buddy mine in Michigan sent me this ad and asked me what I thought about it.
It's Joe Biden's ad for the Muslim community it seems.
Joe only has this ad playing in Michigan at present is what my buddy says.
I wouldn't know about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra6u39U1wZ4&feature=emb_err_woyt

edited;
Youtube has disallowed uplinking of this video, so click and head over to YouTube.
Huh.

This is scary stuff Mr. Biden.
He is clueless in his quest for power.
Wonder who wrote the notes Biden is reading?
I have a guess.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:16 PM

now aint that sneeky you can only watch it on youtube they wont let you watch a link , guess they dont want this to get out .
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:19 PM

Straight up "sell out" traitor right there.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:21 PM

Crooked joe is what he should be called.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:26 PM

The militant worldwide Sharia Law that rejoices at the shedding of the "great Satan's blood = America" is ever growing in our midst.
Joe promises to help that cause.
Wonderful.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:27 PM

We are in for big troubles if the front man hidin biden wins, prepare for that.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Crooked joe is what he should be called.

X2

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 12:52 PM

Mr. Biden sir,
You do know the most high crime as seen in the vision to the prophet Mohammad, right?
The crime of which there is no only to be death as a punishment - to faithfully serve Allah, true?

To speak of a God who has a Son.
Muslims abhor this teaching and consider it the most high blaspheme.

Do you know this Catholic Joe?

Once upon a time, for centuries, Christians didn't so much wage war against other religions in the Crusades, rather they fought tooth and nail to protect home and hearth against the invading Muslim "hordes" who were forever rising from the East and waging their holy war to cleanse the earth of the blasphemers (Christians).
Maybe Joe learned a different version of that history in school. Sort of like how some are rewriting the Nazi holocaust of only 90 years ago. In another 800 years, they'll blame the Jews for being too slow to enter the showers.

I sure pray Joe doesn't win.

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 01:09 PM

We should all Pray Mark^^^
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 01:17 PM

It didnt work for me...tried.

This video has been spliced together numerous times. See the changes in the image as he speaks. At least it has been spliced from the same area he was at.

No matter, he has been backed by Muslim sources , active in this country, and overseas. Biden is just a Trojan horse. Bernie, the Squad, including the Hanoi Jane of the Twin Towers falling, " Some people did something" ....are all actively funding massive amounts to push this through the bottleneck.

See what has been happening on other countries. After stepping in a bed of fleas, those countries are quietly , frantically trying to get them out of power and control.

..the link didn't work...interesting .

Posted By: 653

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Mr. Biden sir,
You do know the most high crime as seen in the vision to the prophet Mohammad, right?
The crime of which there is no only to be death as a punishment - to faithfully serve Allah, true?

To speak of a God who has a Son.
Muslims abhor this teaching and consider it the most high blaspheme.

Do you know this Catholic Joe?

Once upon a time, for centuries, Christians didn't so much wage war against other religions in the Crusades, rather they fought tooth and nail to protect home and hearth against the invading Muslim "hordes" who were forever rising from the East and waging their holy war to cleanse the earth of the blasphemers (Christians).
Maybe Joe learned a different version of that history in school. Sort of like how some are rewriting the Nazi holocaust of only 90 years ago. In another 800 years, they'll blame the Jews for being too slow to enter the showers.

I sure pray Joe doesn't win.

Blessings,
Mark

AMEN TO THAT!!

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 01:56 PM

Sharon,

You're correct. There are longer versions, same Joe, same talking points on YouTube. I see that this version has been rendered (on YouTube) from many different Joe Biden pieces.
My buddy is of Middle Eastern descent but is not Muslim, and he received this from people in his Dearborn, MI area. He says they are working overtime to elect Joe Biden and have raised a good deal of money to send these types of ads out to all Muslims worldwide.

I wonder if Iran is sending some of the $$$ we gave them back to our shores?

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 02:38 PM

he had an add targeting middle Americans i heard yesterday, the people who kept Hillary from power with the electoral college.

I can only hope that sending such different adds to different groups trying to say he is for abc , qrs , lmnop and xyz , but doing it in such a way that he seems so fake if you watch more than the add intended for your demographic will backfire on him.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
he had an add targeting middle Americans i heard yesterday, the people who kept Hillary from power with the electoral college.

I can only hope that sending such different adds to different groups trying to say he is for abc , qrs , lmnop and xyz , but doing it in such a way that he seems so fake if you watch more than the add intended for your demographic will backfire on him.

Seems like an ad for a national political office would by definition be for the nation, right?
Why different ads for these, thats, and the others?
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 03:41 PM

Don't know if this helps , but here is the video for those that can't get it to view.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 03:57 PM

Cragar, nope...click on it and see...no go.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 04:02 PM

Video unavailable!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 04:20 PM

The founder of CAIR has made it very clear when he said Islam is not tolerant of any other religion and that their goal is world domination. This is obvious by the number of Christians murdered in the middle east in the past 10 years for refusing to convert to Islam. Bill Maher, who makes it no secret that he hates Christians has said Christians may constantly hassle you about becoming a Christian, but they don't give you a choice of convert or die like Muslims do.

In an interview with various Muslims on the street by a FOX NEWS reporter they were asked one question: "Which would you prefer the US Constitution or Sharia Law?"
Over 80% said they would prefer Sharia Law.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 04:20 PM

you can click the link to watch it on youtube and it works
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 04:42 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 04:54 PM

Brilliant meme, LL cool
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 05:01 PM

Thanks- as you know memes can be inspirational, humorous, or in this case satirical and frankly spot on if you ask me.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 05:36 PM

The 'hidden' message of this meme is that It shows the pure ignorance of the left, as to how the world and nature in particular works.

Trees, and all plants for that matter, grow from the tips of their stems, trunks, branches, or blades. The limb on which the rope rests will never be any higher than it already is, even when the tree is hundreds of years old and eighty feet tall. laugh

just sayin.

That's a goodun, Hoss

charlie
Posted By: warrior

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 10:48 PM

Well it has now been reported as promoting terrorism.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Not a better way to say it than this. Biden is a disgrace.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 11:02 PM

I guess people have no idea how the world was (how many do we hear proudly say; "I hate history"), so they lack any type of perspective on where we are and where we may be headed. People wishing we had Sharia law? That is down right funny if it wasn't so scary. Allah is a god to be served. Period.
Just another in a long line of pagan rituals, bathed in deviant behavior that serve only men.... who serve Allah.

They'll be no, none, nada alphabet acronyms for gender or persuasion in any dictionaries with Sharia law, so we wonder what these wook folk on the streets would say to that question?

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 11:32 PM

Obama was Muslim anyway. So he has supported them from the beginning.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/14/20 11:34 PM

X2 Mark. Well the only thing I know for sure. If they come to my door. Ask me to denounce Jesus or death. I will choose death. But it will be a good fight before they get my wife and myself. I am Catholic. I was confirmed. I will never forget what We where told after we where confirmed. You are now soldiers of God.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 12:31 AM

Biden's not smart enough to come up with this stuff on his own. He's just a puppet.
Posted By: Antelope Montana

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 01:24 AM

Michigan is in a bad way and Joe will make it worse.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 01:48 AM

I wonder what the wrighting at the bottom of the add says

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot
I wonder what the wrighting at the bottom of the add says

In Whitmer's state blue always says in every language;

Vote early. Vote often.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 11:30 AM

This is not surprising. Remember Joe said he would federally mandate the wearing of a "face burka" if elected.

Re: Biden Ad in Michigan - Muslim vote - 09/15/20 11:34 AM

Every time I see Mr. Biden, he's reading what someone else wrote. If he wrote it, he'd sorta know what he's reading, but his eyes follow right along the sentence as best he can as if he didn't write any of it.

That's different.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums