Home

BLM

Posted By: Anonymous

BLM - 09/14/20 04:41 PM

Don't know how to post link from my phone but I read where a BLM mob attempted to block ER entrances in Los Angeles. They were trying to keep the hospital from treating two police officers that were shot in an ambush. It's time for the gloves to come off! mad
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 04:50 PM

ABC covered the shooting which was captured on surveillance. But, they didn't mention the "protesters" blocking the ER entrance while chanting, "We hope they die". BLM is a terrorist Marxist organization. They need to be dealt with harshly, not seeing how we can appease them as Biden claims.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 04:51 PM

Independent UK Article

[Linked Image]
Posted By: wallfur

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 05:05 PM

Wow time to put the bean bag amo away ...switching to live rounds more effective. Enough is enough
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 05:05 PM

As a nation, it looks to me like we have not only failed to punish the worst possible behavior but in many instances we have rewarded it. Now we see the disgusting results but only if we know where to look. The media is going out of its way to hide the truth and I consider them to be traitors.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 05:31 PM

blm actually stormed the hospital, but were repelled. There were videos on Facebook yesterday.

Keith
Posted By: Posco

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
The media is going out of its way to hide the truth and I consider them to be traitors.

They most certainly are.

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
As a nation, it looks to me like we have not only failed to punish the worst possible behavior but in many instances we have rewarded it. Now we see the disgusting results but only if we know where to look. The media is going out of its way to hide the truth and I consider them to be traitors.

Believe it or not, NBC reported on the incident of the shooting and followed through with BLM blocking the ER entrance to the hospital. ABC didn't mention anything after the video surveillance showing the shooting.

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by wallfur
Wow time to put the bean bag amo away ...switching to live rounds more effective. Enough is enough

I don't think they're using bean bags.... Might be a good idea.

So many tools have been taken away that cops many times have to go from 0 to 60 now.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 07:00 PM

Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 07:17 PM

Is it odd that BLM beat the ambulance to the hospital to block the entrance?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Not when they set up the assassination attempt.

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Not when they set up the assassination attempt.

Probably right on that.

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 08:34 PM

Not really. It was probably common knowledge where they were headed and those closer could cut them off. Additionally the PD had to secure the scene before medics could go in and handle their task and who knows how long that takes in such a crazy situation.
Posted By: gcs

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 08:52 PM

They need to send one Texas Ranger to these riots, and one guy to reload for him
Posted By: Marty

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 08:55 PM

blm can kma.

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 09:01 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: BLM - 09/14/20 09:04 PM

These idjits are obviously clueless, but what caliber would that punk be shootin in this case. A .22? Thank God he sucked at his job.
Posted By: trapper20

Re: BLM - 09/15/20 01:57 PM

i still dont understand why people stop for them SMH. im not saying go through them at 60mph, but why stop. emergency vehicles need to get places to help people and these rioters have proven that if you stop they will mob your vehicle and attack you.
Posted By: trapper20

Re: BLM - 09/15/20 02:00 PM

[Linked Image]

I saw a great FB post the other day. "why is it when a cop gets shot they say he knew the risks when he took the job, but when a criminal gets shot they dont say he knew the risks when he commited the crime"
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: BLM - 09/15/20 02:28 PM

...or resisted arrest!

Re: BLM - 09/15/20 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by trapper20
[Linked Image]

I saw a great FB post the other day. "why is it when a cop gets shot they say he knew the risks when he took the job, but when a criminal gets shot they dont say he knew the risks when he commited the crime"

That's a great question.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums