Home

Fox News censors....

Posted By: cfowler

Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 12:35 AM

Newt Gingrich for saying Soros is funding the protestors. Fair and balanced....yeah right!
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 12:38 AM

They've been trying to play both sides of the street for a while now.

I believe doj is looking into the funding of the protesters.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 12:59 AM

Not terribly different from Pence cancelling an appearance in Montana when the host was found out to also support some sort of conspiracy.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 01:29 AM

if soros is paying them how can i sign up?
Posted By: EdP

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 01:34 AM

FOX has been on the slippery slope for some time now, slowly loosing their footing and drifting to the lower left. Many of the commentaters and newscasters are clearly anti-2A, others are withholding facts or presenting false information. Case in point, FOX continually showed the middle school photo of Michael Brown as if it was a current photo of the thug when reporting on events in Furgeson Mo. Same for Trayvon Martin and the recent thug shot by police, Jacob Blake.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 01:37 AM

A real news program wouldn't censor. They should present a balanced point of view which means their next guest could disagree with Gingrich. Or better yet, actually do some old fashioned investigative journalism and attempt to prove or disprove his claim.

Especially considering that Gingrich isn't known for crazy conspiracy theories. He's politically controversial but otherwise respected. If he says something unexpected like this, it's newsworthy.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I’ll second that!!

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 01:42 AM

Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 02:19 AM

Awkward!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 07:42 AM

Keep in mind, Newt is currently living in Italy or some such place. Looked to me like more of a communication problem than editorial censor. Newt's larger problem is Callista. to whom he has lost all ability to reason. Common problem among men.

Wouldn't lay too much blame for this on Fox editorial decision. Part of the fair and balanced schtick.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 07:45 AM

BTW, as to Soros, probably the closest mankind has come to a real life Ernst Stavro Blofeld.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 09:34 AM

Not defending Fox News on this one, but I believe Harris was allowing newt and that blonde bimbo hash it out. Harris Faulkner (Fox News) sort of stayed out of it. Kind of surprised newt didn't fire away. That's my take from the video clip.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
A real news program wouldn't censor. They should present a balanced point of view which means their next guest could disagree with Gingrich. Or better yet, actually do some old fashioned investigative journalism and attempt to prove or disprove his claim.

Especially considering that Gingrich isn't known for crazy conspiracy theories. He's politically controversial but otherwise respected. If he says something unexpected like this, it's newsworthy.

You must have never watched Chris Wallace on Sunday morning. He has both sides of the aisle in his interviews almost always. In fact, he's usually tougher on conservatives than on liberals in his interviews. His visiting panel of four is usually made up of 2 conservatives and 2 liberals.

FOX is far more balanced than CNN, NBC, ABC etc. These others only have one point of view.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
BTW, as to Soros, probably the closest mankind has come to a real life Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

I was thinking more like Adolph Hitler since he's a real Jew-hater.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by HayDay

I was thinking more like Adolph Hitler since he's a real Jew-hater.

Soros is a Jew of German dissent
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Awkward!

X2
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Originally Posted by danny clifton

I’ll second that!!

There were craiglist adds looking for protesters and stating pay way $15/hr. Might have been fake adds but they were there.

Fox is owned by Disney. How right wing are they? Fox is only there so it looks like the right has a voice.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:37 PM

Avoiding a lawsuit for defamation.

Look how many millions that kid won so far, and now Dershowitz is sueing them (cnn) for 300,000,000$.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 04:51 PM

I do like that new news station, NewsNation.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by riverratdm

Fox is owned by Disney. How right wing are they? Fox is only there so it looks like the right has a voice.

Fox News Corp is not the same as Fox Entertainment.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 06:09 PM

Soros is a former Hungarian Jew. He grew up in Hungary. His real name is Schwartz Gyorgy. He changed his name to George Soros.

One only has to look at the kind of organizations he chooses to give money to to understand his far left-leanings. He supports the ACLU and the SPLC. MoveOn.org is another far left organization he supports. He has meddled in our elections consistently donating millions to elect the liberal running. He is a strong supporter of gun confiscation for all Americans.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 08:47 PM

He stole from his own people, lowest of the low. He lurks in the shadows to destroy this country.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/17/20 08:55 PM

may the schwartz be with you

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2
may the schwartz be with you

Great movie
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 01:41 AM

The blonde bimbo has always been a leftist nut-job, with an oncoming melt down, she seems to have shut down the conversation. Newt Gingrich is too smart to get involved in a shouting match. I have heard soros mentioned before with no awkwardness? Or maybe now that AG Barr might be looking into the financial support of these rioters???
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 01:50 AM

I heard Gingrich say that Soros money got the DA's elected and they, the DA's are supporting the riots by declining to prosecute the rioters.

That to me is different than saying Soros is directly funding the riots.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Trapset
I heard Gingrich say that Soros money got the DA's elected and they, the DA's are supporting the riots by declining to prosecute the rioters.

He has so many organizations and sub organizations that its hard to tell what all he's funding. At this point he might not even know.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Trapset

Im sorry but that is crazy talk!

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 03:23 AM

I’m just saying what I heard Newt say. I would not be surprised if Soros was paying those bums directly to riot. But I didn’t hear Newt say that. He’ll only say what he can prove and I remember years ago when Newt was sounding the alarm about Soros backing all these DA’s in cities across the country.
Posted By: goatman

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 12:19 PM

Paul Ryan is on the board of Fox News. He's about as rino as they come.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 01:33 PM

If memory serves, Soros rose to fame and wealth as a hedge fund manager, and for him, the big rise in money came when he started shorting currency on the futures markets. British Pound I think it was. Sell a $1 you don't have, and then hope the value of that $1 gets driven down to 50 cents when you buy it back. Buy low, sell high in reverse order.

The prospect of the US economy and thus currency tanking goes up the more the chaos and violence continues. My take is he is still at it (shorting currency) but is hoping to gain even more wealth by taking down the US economy.

World would be a better place without him. Just saying.

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 02:07 PM

All of these bums that practice or promote this trend of “selective enforcement” need to go. Doris is the master at it by placing like minded libtards as DA’s.

They can take anyone or anything thing they don’t agree with to court and count on a favorable outcome. I think that’s the reason everything goes to court these days.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Fox News censors.... - 09/18/20 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Scout1
Not defending Fox News on this one, but I believe Harris was allowing newt and that blonde bimbo hash it out. Harris Faulkner (Fox News) sort of stayed out of it. Kind of surprised newt didn't fire away. That's my take from the video clip.

My thoughts also after watching the video above. What did Fox do??
Seems he said what he wsnted.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums