Home

Portland riots stop abruptly

Posted By: Gary Benson

Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 11:44 AM

Apparently last night the Portland riots stopped abruptly. Reportedly there is a Youtube video out that told where the rioters were camped out. Interesting to see what happens next!

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 11:57 AM

Posted By: Ric

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 12:15 PM

If someone knows who did the video. I want to send him one of these so he can protect himself

protection device
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 12:25 PM

Pretty obvious he was coming under assult! Good on him to turn the tables on them. Shoulda dropped a five hundred pounder right in the middle of those jackwads!

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 12:30 PM

That crow's nest could become a popular place!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 12:59 PM

Why does the City of Portland allow this? The City government should be re-called for letting this go on. JMO
Posted By: Posco

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 01:01 PM

Did senior management (Soros) pull the plug on it because they know it's hurting their cause? Less than fifty days until the election, right?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 01:16 PM

It was 10 PM And Soros does not pay overtime
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ric
If someone knows who did the video. I want to send him one of these so he can protect himself

protection device

Hahaha
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 02:14 PM

lol
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 02:20 PM

Probably was the Russians

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 02:21 PM

I did read that the good people of Portland (most) have had it up to here and are moving towards stopping the insanity. No details.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 02:42 PM

Reportedly, Oregon State Police have been deputized federally, so when they pinch a perp, the local DA can't step in and interfere. Brilliant!
https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-state-police-troopers-deputized-by-feds
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 03:37 PM

Yep-- i have to believe DD, our rioters/protesters out west aren't very tough - a little adverse weather (rain, heat, smoke, freezing temps) and they all stop.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 03:52 PM

With the dropping temperatures, rioting season will be over soon
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
With the dropping temperatures, rioting season will be over soon

Good point.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:01 PM

I would think the weed they smoke and the smoke from burning buildings would be just as bad. laugh But ya, I'd think winter weather would slow them down.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:15 PM

The payed instagaters are on their way to DC
Just wait for it.
Film at 11
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:18 PM

The air quality index has been running from 400-500 the last week up Portland way. Anything over 150 is considered unhealthy. The fine particulates in that smoke do a number on you. I have been getting pounding headaches from working outside in the stuff.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:27 PM

And they wonder why the WHOLE west coast is burning up. !!!!!!!! Mud slides earth quakes and heck fire and brimstone. Yep they "livin right" as country folk would say...
Posted By: Marty

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:39 PM

I bet the majority of those fires were set by people.....
Posted By: hippie

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:41 PM

They must have heard the DOJ is looking to arrest the officials for their conduct, or lack thereof, in protecting their citiens.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:43 PM

I'm pretty sure AG Barr said doj was looking into the funding of these protests.

Who approved or rented the use of those lots? Who funded the privacy fence, the port a john's, and anything else to make it a campground .

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the city government was aiding and abetting, the people who are burning the place down.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

Nope. Heavy dry winds knocking power lines down started the main ones that have been in the news.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

they had arrests in some and speculated 20% were arson however they are saying not Antifa as speculated

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-fires-antifa-conspiracies-arson-arrests
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
I'm pretty sure AG Barr said doj was looking into the funding of these protests.

Who approved or rented the use of those lots? Who funded the privacy fence, the port a john's, and anything else to make it a campground .

I wouldn't be surprised to find out the city government was aiding and abetting, the people who are burning the place down.

I don't think we need a DOJ investigation to figure that out, but I do hope they follow through with some prosecutions.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
And they wonder why the WHOLE west coast is burning up. !!!!!!!! Mud slides earth quakes and heck fire and brimstone. Yep they "livin right" as country folk would say...

You haven't heard? Captain Planet aka Donald Trump, is responsible for all of the natural devastation!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 05:30 PM

Now that they know where these guys den up, would be only right if the Portlanders fed up with these guys paid "tent city" a visit during normal business hours when they are all at work (that would be around midnight) and burn all those tents to the ground. Payback?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Now that they know where these guys den up, would be only right if the Portlanders fed up with these guys paid "tent city" a visit during normal business hours when they are all at work (that would be around midnight) and burn all those tents to the ground. Payback?

Like like like! That's better than a five hunderd pounder dropped in the middle of that place! Tit for tat!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 06:18 PM

A bunch of good old boys should head down there with baseball bats early in the morning when the scum is all sleeping and give them the red tarp treatment.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
A bunch of good old boys should head down there with AR 15s early in the morning when the scum is all sleeping and give them the red hole in the head treatment.

I fixed it.

Keith
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 07:17 PM

Or, would it be wrong to follow rioters home and burn down their properties?
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Or, would it be wrong to follow rioters home and burn down their properties?

I think if anyone is wondering if its wring to retaliate against these people then they need to go to their side we don't need any fence riders. You either ride with them or us.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
A bunch of good old boys should head down there with AR 15s early in the morning when the scum is all sleeping and give them the red hole in the head treatment.

I fixed it.

Keith

No,no fun in that-that is just murder.
They need attitude adjustment not killing.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/17/20 11:52 PM

I vote ar's...lol

Donnie
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 12:38 AM

AR's

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 12:53 AM

Yeah -- I have to vote ar's maybe when I was younger I would have volunteered to adjust some attitudes. I have developed wisdom as I have aged and have realized 2 things about this situation, !. some people just need killing and 2. I no longer have the energy or the time to take all of them one at a time. I saw that camp on tuesday and wondered how all the homless got so organized and clean, but it didn't occur to me what I was actually seeing until the video posting.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 01:48 AM

I'd like to see that camp today. Are you close, H2O? Or anybody else here on Tman? I've seen a couple places where people believe they're headed for Washington D.C. now.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 01:57 AM

I am about 30 miles from the camp -- I might see it again on sunday ( may be going that direction)

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 01:59 AM

Thanks. That would be interesting to see if they're still there or gone.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Yeah -- I have to vote ar's maybe when I was younger I would have volunteered to adjust some attitudes. I have developed wisdom as I have aged and have realized 2 things about this situation, !. some people just need killing and 2. I no longer have the energy or the time to take all of them one at a time. I saw that camp on tuesday and wondered how all the homless got so organized and clean, but it didn't occur to me what I was actually seeing until the video posting.

Go for it-I hear the kenosha kid is getting lonely.

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 03:04 AM

You cannucks crack me up == almost as bad as my buddy from H.S. that llives just outside of London .
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There
Why does the City of Portland allow this? The City government should be re-called for letting this go on. JMO

The city officials are of the same Jack hole libtard mindset as the idiots burning it down.

The ones who voted them into office are libtards also

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Originally Posted by Getting There

The city officials are of the same Jack hole libtard mindset as the idiots burning it down.

The ones who voted them into office are libtards also

x10

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat

Go for it-I hear the kenosha kid is getting lonely.

Gee does that mean I get 3 square meals and a roof without having to do anything ----- I'm in. Sure is alot easier than dealing with all of these politically correct educated idiot liberals.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 04:55 AM

H20 and antigov have the perfect opportunity to step in for us.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Portland riots stop abruptly - 09/18/20 04:20 PM

We work for a living

We can hope our vote makes a difference
© 2024 Trapperman Forums