Home

Thanks to the Georgia folks

Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 01:24 AM

The convention was a huge success. It was great to be able to attend the first convention of the year for me, and it couldn't have happened in a better place. You couldn't ask for better folks to spend the weekend with. The facility was great, and I hope they have it there again next year.
Thank you for all your hard work in putting this on!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 02:05 AM

Paul
To bad they cancelled the one in Evart this year. I was looking forward to seeing you there!
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 10:40 AM

picture's please
Posted By: Kirk De

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
The convention was a huge success. It was great to be able to attend the first convention of the year for me, and it couldn't have happened in a better place. You couldn't ask for better folks to spend the weekend with. The facility was great, and I hope they have it there again next year.
Thank you for all your hard work in putting this on!

Very good. Nice facility. Very accommodating for all.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 01:25 PM

Cooler weather came at just the right time, good seeing you again Paul as well as ol Kirk who i learned graduated from high school at the same place my brother did, think you were a grade behind him Kirk i asked him about you and he graduated a year earlier than you, small world.
Posted By: canecutter

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 07:04 PM

Thanks for the kind words and all that attended !!!! We have already got it locked in for the same location next year . Mark your calendar for September 17 @18 2021.
Posted By: Trad bow

Re: Thanks to the Georgia folks - 09/20/20 11:49 PM

Enjoyed it and looking forward to next year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums