Home

Our Governor Kristi Noem

Posted By: rags57078

Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/23/20 10:41 PM

social distancing in South Dakota

Sorry I didn't know how to save the video . I think everyone can watch it as it is public , scroll down the page and there is a video with a shotgun

https://www.facebook.com/govnoem/
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/23/20 10:45 PM

Everyone wants to marry the governor in that state.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/23/20 10:54 PM

Your governor rocks
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/23/20 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

Nope, just date her. Wife would think that would be a conflict of interest if I tried to marry her.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/23/20 11:49 PM

Wow what a governor
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Originally Posted by BernieB.

Nope, just date her. Wife would think that would be a conflict of interest if I tried to marry her.

"Marry her" can have several meanings so please clarify. When I use that phrase I am usually thinking like the big dumb buffalo hunter in Lonesome Dove! whistle

Of course your wife might not appreciate that either come to think of it LOL
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:33 PM

Lefty
It always humors me the way you approach things

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:44 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:47 PM

[Linked Image]

grin
Posted By: hippie

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:49 PM

I'd just cut cards with her.

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 01:53 PM

Gus had a way with women, no doubt about it
Posted By: Posco

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 02:01 PM

She sees so much that's right about the country where the left sees so much that's wrong. I'm with her.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 02:12 PM

That lady is 180 degrees difference from Gretchen Whitmer here in Michigan. whistle

I have seen her talking on FOX before. I liked her then and even more now.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 03:02 PM

She needs to lead that bird more. I think someone else shot it.
Posted By: mask bandit

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 06:11 PM

We have a A -hole for a governor.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
I'd just cut cards with her.

I’m with hippie on this one
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 07:03 PM

She not that great. Hired daughter right out of college to be a "political adviser" for a cool 60k a year. Hired son-in-law for some other position for another 60k. Wish my mom was governor because I wouldnt be doing shift work for 15 bucks an hour like most South Dakotans. Must not have the royal blood I guess.
Posted By: TC1

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 07:40 PM

Yep, she's pretty horrible all right! LOL. Green really brings out the color in your eyes... wink She's done a Heck of a job thru her tenure, she's one of the best in our nation right now in a power position that's for sure. At least children can look up to her and see how to lead by example and not cower like most.
Posted By: imissed

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 09:45 PM

Shes better looking and I bet better at the job then the thing that runs our state

Over 2100 new cases of the virus in the last 2 days and she can't or won't do anything about it.

It's too late now to do anything anyway!
Posted By: DWC

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 11:04 PM

MS pickens shes a politician and has her corrupt ways like all of them do. I have never liked where the SD money goes or where it doesnt go as well. She has done a good job by essentially not doin a thing through covid. She caught a lot of crap but didnt give in. But, she got a ton of time on fox news as a result. In the end, shes hot and knows it. Whats more she knows everyone else knows it.

I missed, i saw a stat that said SD is currently 2nd to only ND in our rate of climb for covid. No one seems to care or worry about it here so we really dont notice it. For that, im happy we have Kristi.
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/24/20 11:37 PM

I will gladly trade her for Cooper, the Gov. in NC !!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
She not that great. Hired daughter right out of college to be a "political adviser" for a cool 60k a year. Hired son-in-law for some other position for another 60k. Wish my mom was governor because I wouldnt be doing shift work for 15 bucks an hour like most South Dakotans. Must not have the royal blood I guess.

Thanks for stopping by. You can go now.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 02:19 AM

I saw that a few days ago.
I thought it was pretty cool that she uses the same shotgun as me, even though hers is a 20 guage and it ejects out of the wrong side.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 05:24 AM

I wish we had her in mt., the peez of ---- we got sold us out on a trapping bill that would make it in the by laws of mt. To never stop trapping.
But good for my old home state of s.d. she rocks
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by imissed
Shes better looking and I bet better at the job then the thing that runs our state

Over 2100 new cases of the virus in the last 2 days and she can't or won't do anything about it.

You blame your Governor .
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by imissed

Corona is the governor's fault? Um...ok.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 12:02 PM

South Dakota Governor Mickelson used to host a pheasant hunt inviting business owners to convince us to move our companies out that way. Those were really fun events.
Now if this Lady Governor would host such an event she would get serious consideration from me on moving some entities out there.
Real looker as well, might have a bit of native blood.

Osky

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins

Wow just wow- maybe she learned that trick from your hero Killary Clinton! grin

Hey SD we all love ya but we could never understand yall sending Tom Daschel to DC until MS Pickins posted yesterday LOL
Posted By: 653

Re: Our Governor Kristi Noem - 09/25/20 02:20 PM

She rules with common sense which is more than I can say for the rest of the country
© 2024 Trapperman Forums