Home

HSUS former executive

Posted By: Drifter

HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 10:17 PM

Getting what he richly deserves. David Wills Seems others slid out but maybe more will join him.
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 10:27 PM

Good news
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 10:29 PM

I knew he had been arrested for pimping out a minor but never thought he would get life. Justice may be slow but he got his finally. Been a long time coming.
Posted By: corky

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 10:40 PM

Justice is served
Posted By: Getting There

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 11:17 PM

Now he will see the other side of the coin.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/25/20 11:20 PM

Excellent news
Posted By: Drifter

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 12:03 AM

There has been quite the turnover in the upper management as well over he last few years. Hope it deplete their funds in their war chest as well.
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 12:33 AM

Wills never cared about anything but money. He was always for hire to the highest bidder.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 02:09 AM

Con man and pervert. The mixed up story of how he came to be involved in NTA is so mixed up i can't even remember it now.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 02:30 AM

Unreal Group of people
Posted By: waggler

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 02:50 AM

Nothing surprises me with these unprincipled people.
In 1998 I debated Wayne Pacelle (HSUS president at the time) at a Seattle League of Women Voters event.
He is so stupid that he wore a pair of leather wing tip shoes. Of course I was quick to point it out to the audience of women. He looked like a deer in the headlights. Many of these guys like Pacelle have no principals other than the fleecing of their flock of followers.
He jetted out the door as soon as the debated ended. I stuck around and was amazed at how many of the liberal women came up to me and thanked me for exposing the jerk.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 05:55 AM

Good story Wags did ya get some phone numbers?
Cause if ya didnt get phone numbers ya ain't no cowboy!

whistle
Posted By: James

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 06:00 AM

Wills a con man? Oh, say it ain't so!

Does he have to pay back all the money he fleeced from trappers? Whatever became of that $150k video anyway?

Jim
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 09:28 PM

Wills took the NTA for thousands of dollars back in the early 2000's while Dave Sollman and others on the NTA Executive Council were asleep at the switch. I was with a group of trappers who tried to expose the malfeasance but his blind supporters let him get away with the con. Wills should have been locked up back then.

Jarhead
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/26/20 11:56 PM

Sounds like justice
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/27/20 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jarhead620
Wills took the NTA for thousands of dollars back in the early 2000's while Dave Sollman and others on the NTA Executive Council were asleep at the switch. I was with a group of trappers who tried to expose the malfeasance but his blind supporters let him get away with the con. Wills should have been locked up back then.

Jarhead

Now it's getting juicy,.

There is a special place on the other side for pedophiles.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: HSUS former executive - 09/27/20 03:06 AM

Wills should have been locked up back then.

Locked up for what Larry? The organization agreed to pay x number of dollars for x number of service's. Guy was a crook no doubt BUT he didn't do anything to NTA they didn't agree to have done to them.

Your group NEVER attended any meetings, never voiced concerns anywhere except on the internet and ANYONE who disagreed with anything you said was trashed, their family member's trashed, etc. Kind of like the democrats are doing right now to republicans and the president.

A FEW of us actually drove across the country, attended the meetings, got involved and FINALLY by a narrow margin ended the fiasco, all the while being trashed at the same time by your 'group' of comrades.

At any rate Sollman is dead and Wills will spend the rest of his worthless life in prison and NTA is right back where it was when Don Hoyt was president, all set for the next scandal to come along. In other words all the fighting and hand wringing didn't accomplish anything! As the swivel spins continues to this day.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums