Home

DEMS are wrong !!!

Posted By: jbyrd63

DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:15 PM

Ok the dems are screaming and spazzing about another con judge. OK I f I remember right as of Monday the court is 5-3 right now !!!!! Ok it's already a conservative bench....
Posted By: hippie

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:19 PM

Nah, closer 4-4
Posted By: Furvor

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:22 PM

Chief Justice Roberts is conservative in name but at times liberal in practice.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Chief Justice Roberts is conservative in name but at times liberal in practice.

Yep
Posted By: Leary Sink

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:31 PM

And Kavanaugh has flip flopped to the dark side on several issues before the court
Posted By: Marty

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 05:56 PM

I love it when they scream, soon they will squeal.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 07:19 PM

The only justice that consistently votes with the original intent of the constitution is Thomas. Roberts is 60% liberal. Gorsuch and Kavenaugh are fairly conservative but not always. Don't expect Trump to nominate a true conservative. Trump is good for the country and I'll vote for him again but he's a NYC conservative at best - which is far left of conservatives in most of the states.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/26/20 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
The only justice that consistently votes with the original intent of the constitution is Thomas. Roberts is 60% liberal. Gorsuch and Kavenaugh are fairly conservative but not always. Don't expect Trump to nominate a true conservative. Trump is good for the country and I'll vote for him again but he's a NYC conservative at best - which is far left of conservatives in most of the states.

Good summation.

Chris
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Leary Sink
And Kavanaugh has flip flopped to the dark side on several issues before the court

Hard to believe isn't it,,after the libs crucified him and his family. mad
Posted By: Finster

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 01:28 PM

As long as the justices are applying the constitution as written, I have no problem with decisions that lean liberal if that is the correct interpterion. The court should not legislate from the bench.be it conservative or liberal. That is not their job. No one is going to make every decision correctly. It is when they make an obviously wrong decision, one that sides with the political agenda only is what angers me. Like Roberts on health care or DUI checkpoints, and checkpoints for illegals miles and miles into the country from the boarders. Decisions like that are obviously political and are bad decisions no matter what side of the fence they land on.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 02:08 PM

I'm with Finster on this one- BTW have ya made any progress with South Dakota's Gov? We are counting on ya bud~
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 02:15 PM

She's handy with a gun! Just sayin...........
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 02:33 PM

Oh yeah she would be good for him like she would be good for our country. Little chance he would ever forget his manners with her around but even if he did it would only happen once! cool
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 02:40 PM

Yes mam...nuff said...lol

Kermit
Posted By: Actor

Re: DEMS are wrong !!! - 09/27/20 02:52 PM

I got an email box full of Liberal crap this morning... their heads are beginning to explode... BUT... what needs to watched now is they will now have two side to attack from. They... the moronic liberals, will use the Supreme Court Judge thing to mask all of their illegal activity they are doing to facilitate their winning the house, senate and presidency. BEWARE !!!!!!

Garry-
© 2024 Trapperman Forums