Home

Wheres pcr2

Posted By: Artrapper16

Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 05:52 PM

I've been off for a little while and everyone is saying they miss him but where is he.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 05:53 PM

He asked to be gone.
Posted By: grumpa

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 07:49 PM

Why???
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 07:55 PM

He blew a gasket when Paul let an anti on as a teaching experiment. Went overboard and out of line with the boss and attempted to insult most on this board. " aren't many real trappers on here any more" or something close to that anyway.

I'm hoping that can be patched up but who knows?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by grumpa
Why???

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6996687/12
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 08:00 PM

I hope he can come back.
Posted By: run

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 08:18 PM

He truly is a struggling actor.
Posted By: Dewey S

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 08:58 PM

No way that Petr fellow was a Russian.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dewey S

He admitted that. Moved to be a deadbeat and work an easy job doing nothing for her dad.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dewey S

You are correct. He is not a Russian but an american that moved to Russia to be with the love of his life. He does plan to finish college tho he did get a good job from his father in law that he doesn't have to do much at.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I hope he can come back.

He deserved a permanent ban for what he said. 100% inexcusable.
Posted By: run

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:08 PM

I agree with adc.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:23 PM

Emporium, PA
Posted By: Boco

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:31 PM

He asked to be tossed then made sure it would happen by calling the boss,little boy Dobbins,lol.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:43 PM

if I ever Blew
I would email Paul and Chat
We all get our blood pressure up now and then...

Just better to type it out, read it back....Wait a day if you have to.

Usually its never that important to blow up Group like this.

We're ALL Trappers and should stick together.

I hope he comes around.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
He asked to be tossed then made sure it would happen by calling the boss,little boy Dobbins,lol.

That and followed it up with this.

aint enough actual trappers left here to make this place worth the while,my dad didn't give me everything to lose like Charles did with Paul apperantly.kiss the bunny huggers just dont work for me and it don't work for youz weither if ya'd admit the truth

He clearly didn't want to be here anymore.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:48 PM

That’s the problem with email and all forms of social media. You hammer out some sentences, hit the post button, and it’s history.

Years ago, you hand wrote out a letter, had to find an envelope and stamp, and deliver it to a mailbox.

A lot more time to abort your mission.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I hope he can come back.

He deserved a permanent ban for what he said. 100% inexcusable.

My 2 cents is maybe not. What he said was totally out of line BUT also totally out of character for him. We are a lot like family here and I dont know one family were something out of line wasn't said at some point. I hope he can come back but its Paul's choice and I'll sure respect that. Ive said my peace and won't speak on the subject again unless Paul asks for more input.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
That’s the problem with email and all forms of social media. You hammer out some sentences, hit the post button, and it’s history.

Years ago, you hand wrote out a letter, had to find an envelope and stamp, and deliver it to a mailbox.

A lot more time to abort your mission.

heck by the time i calmed down enough to write i didnt feel like fighting no more

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 09:59 PM

Forgiveness.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:09 PM

I didn't pay any attention to the thread after I mad a few post early on. I just feel at this stage of my life I just don't care what antis,peta or liberals think. As for what he said and how he said it, I don't see how a person can come back from that or how any apology could be good enough. Yes everyone says stuff they regret when in a arguing mind set but for me what he said comes from someone who has no respect for the individual he was talking about, Paul in this case. It's one thing to call someone name's or call them stupid when arguing but this was a shot a someone's integrity , just seemed way to personal to me. That's just my take. Everyone has an opinion on this but only one person's opinion on this matters and it's up to him to accept an apology or not provided that there ever is one.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:10 PM

Forgiveness.

Nope. He's an adult and smart enough to think before he speaks. Clearly has no respect for Paul or you'd never post such hogwash. I fully support a permanent ban on anyone who acts that way towards the owner/administrator of any website he's a member of. I agree with White, "don't let the door hit you."

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Huntall76
I didn't pay any attention to the thread after I mad a few post early on. I just feel at this stage of my life I just don't care what antis,peta or liberals think. As for what he said and how he said it, I don't see how a person can come back from that or how any apology could be good enough. Yes everyone says stuff they regret when in a arguing mind set but for me what he said comes from someone who has no respect for the individual he was talking about, Paul in this case. It's one thing to call someone name's or call them stupid when arguing but this was a shot a someone's integrity , just seemed way to personal to me. That's just my take. Everyone has an opinion on this but only one person's opinion on this matters and it's up to him to accept an apology or not provided that there ever is one.

Spot on.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:14 PM

Forgiveness.

Nope. He's an adult and smart enough to think before he speaks. Clearly has no respect for Paul or you'd never post such hogwash. I fully support a permanent ban on anyone who acts that way towards the owner/administrator of any website he's a member of. I agree with White, "don't let the door hit you."

There's something on your nose. wink

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:15 PM

Heck, my ex-wife said worse thing than that to me and then came back and wanted to talk nice! laugh

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:18 PM

Actually I have my own website and have been treated with disrespect on there. I put up with it quite awhile then decided it wasn't worth my getting irritated with everything they post and finally got rid of em and ITS WAY BETTER there now. Turns out there were a lot of what folks call "the silent majority" that were getting fully fed up as well.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:20 PM

And I bet you have brown eyes.

You know, because you are full of..... Bologna.

wink
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:24 PM

Forgiveness.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by amspoker

And I bet you have brown eyes.

You know, because you are full of..... Bologna.

wink

If I want any crap from you I'll take your hat off and dip it out. wink
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:02 PM

Seemed outta character for him to act like that but to bad he's gone.
He asked and receiver his wish.

Part I don't get is the " no real trappers left here".
Cannot recall the last time I seen him post anything other than satire?

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:04 PM

He's a struggling trapper......
Posted By: Finster

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:07 PM

OH STOP IT! GOOD GRIEF! pcr2 and Paul are adults, pcr2 was one of my favorite members but let him and Paul sort it out if they choose to do so. Paul is a good guy and so is pcr2. Things were said and it's up to them to make amends. You guys getting in arguments over it is nothing more that stupid. Everyone bite your tongues and act like adults for awhile.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:12 PM

I think he trapped more than a lot of people.I think he was a fur buyer,or worked for one so he can put up fur.
Thats the gist of what I got from his trapping posts,I dont know the guy except from on here-Lee S likely knows his trapping/fur history.I know he posted about trapping a good number of beaver this spring,and I think he is a mink trapper also.
Maybe he got into the sauce the other day.Didnt sound like his normal self.
I know him and Lugnut are kind of funny looking.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:20 PM

I think they are twins.

Pcr got the good looks.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:44 PM

I think he trapped more than a lot of people.I think he was a fur buyer,or worked for one so he can put up fur.
Thats the gist of what I got from his trapping posts,I dont know the guy except from on here-Lee S likely knows his trapping/fur history.I know he posted about trapping a good number of beaver this spring,and I think he is a mink trapper also.
Maybe he got into the sauce the other day.Didnt sound like his normal self.

He told me today he's worked for fur buyers since he was 8 years old. You could tell by talking to him he had a wealth of info. I just think he liked being the joker. I talked more fishing with him than anything.

I don't think he drinks. In some things he's posted on here he's been on the wagon for a while now.

He's let it go and we should too.
Posted By: Jacob W

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:48 PM

Who on here would be a fitting replacement for pcr2
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:49 PM

I think they are twins.

Pcr got the good looks.

I guess that means I got the brains. laugh

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:49 PM

Elk
Good time was had by all today at Emporium! Wife and I had a good time up there in "God's Country" today with u guys!!

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by JPW99
Who on here would be a fitting replacement for pcr2

Nobody on here. Wait maybe "Dirt"

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Hmmmmmm is that something one should brag about? grin

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:52 PM

I think they are twins.

Pcr got the good looks.

laugh grin whistle

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/26/20 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic

Hmmmmmm is that something one should brag about? grin

Well he is a legend!!(In his own mind)
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:07 AM

Clearly, I got the looks as well. laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
OH STOP IT! GOOD GRIEF! pcr2 and Paul are adults, pcr2 was one of my favorite members but let him and Paul sort it out if they choose to do so. Paul is a good guy and so is pcr2. Things were said and it's up to them to make amends. You guys getting in arguments over it is nothing more that stupid. Everyone bite your tongues and act like adults for awhile.

Yep
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:17 AM

They look like Cheech and Chong lol
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:21 AM

There's been more than one really good trapper that either got themselves booted or just quit.

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:29 AM

You 2 could be twins.

All I know is him and Grousewit were drooling over a set of castors today.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:46 AM

He looks remarkably similar to Bob Kevoian.
Posted By: trappermac NY

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 12:46 AM

I'm not part of the regular group here, or clique, or whatever you want to call it. But I have seen his posts on here enough to know that he was part of the regulars here. I felt he was overboard on satire, and took away from the seriousness of some threads in an effort to show just how funny he is. I think he took pride in that. Its just who he is.
That being said, looking at his posts previous to this incident they were grammatically correct, and his posts that got him in trouble its clear to me that something was wrong either physically or mentally. He insulted the Bossman, and indirectly his father. He deserved to be gone, there was no need for that type of insult. I'm sure he is sitting there today thinking wow, I messed up big time, what the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) did I say or do? Maybe it was alcohol or substance, maybe a bad day.
It's up to the Bossman now, and up to him. He has to climb out of this and man up. Arguing and asking for him to be on here like a lost family member does nobody any good. It's in his hands now, and Pauls. Respect the decision.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 01:04 AM

Clearly, I got the looks as well. laugh

[Linked Image]

Clearly you can see they have different Dad’s in this pic. Lugnut is Mexican and PCR2 is Italian! Lol
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by trappermac NY
I'm not part of the regular group here, or clique, or whatever you want to call it. But I have seen his posts on here enough to know that he was part of the regulars here. I felt he was overboard on satire, and took away from the seriousness of some threads in an effort to show just how funny he is. I think he took pride in that. Its just who he is.
That being said, looking at his posts previous to this incident they were grammatically correct, and his posts that got him in trouble its clear to me that something was wrong either physically or mentally. He insulted the Bossman, and indirectly his father. He deserved to be gone, there was no need for that type of insult. I'm sure he is sitting there today thinking wow, I F'd up big time, what the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) did I say or do? Maybe it was alcohol or substance, maybe a bad day.
It's up to the Bossman now, and up to him. He has to climb out of this and man up. Arguing and asking for him to be on here like a lost family member does nobody any good. It's in his hands now, and Pauls. Respect the decision.

Yeah, i aint got no friends here and prolly never will.
Dude left like a punk. Im no "actual trapper" but im a lot of
actual other things. Is it my fault my daddy didnt care about me,
let alone teach me the outdoors? Some of us are looking for
something we never had. That left a bad taste in my mouth.
But ive always handled my business like a man...not behind
a keyboard. Be gone hilljack.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Wheres pcr2 - 09/27/20 01:10 AM

Let's not beat on someone who isn't here to defend himself.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums