Home

ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers

Posted By: Leftlane

ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 06:30 PM

Yall remember what happened when Holyfield hung a round or 2 on Mike Tyson? Whipping Jayme like I did the other day when I was thru feels almost as bad as serving your own ear steaming fresh and rare as can be.

You think he looks like a harmless loveable little ball of fuz but lemme tell ya! If he becomes convinced he cant win he will just go to dishing out pure pain.

He gave me nearly 5 pounds of some of the best tasting deer sticks probably ever made but he did it out of sheer meanness. He knew how long I been camped out in the Hill County and get this, he anticipated that i had forgotten just how rich corn fed venison can get.

I've got a long ride so I munched and munched on the first pack of those danged things. Next morning I had to make a sudden stop and used up both spare rolls, all the Whataburger napkins i use to insulate the firewall from engine heat in Texas and half the face masks i planned on using to save the world!

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 06:31 PM

And that was yesterday. Don't ask how today started out you donwanna know!

Just know that yeah you might be able to take him but he is like reaching into a hole for a badger. You will get scuffed up I promise
Posted By: chas3457

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 06:36 PM

A man's gotta realize his limitation, Hoss. Every thing in moderation. Ya aughta knowed better. eek

Charlie

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 06:38 PM

Yup I danged sure shoulda known better but that dang Iowegion is too smart by half.

He saw me comin in hot and he devised my downfall b4 I even got there.

Watch em is all I gotta say.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 06:58 PM

whistle
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 07:01 PM

Excellent, t.p. sales sky rocket again
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 07:31 PM

I need my magnifying glass to read this thread.....and I can’t find it

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 07:34 PM

Nessy enlarge your font settings on your screen.

Yall need to know just how devious this guy really is. We are talkin cruelty for the sake of cruelty
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 07:38 PM

A friend of mine gave me some years back and I couldn't stop eating them . When I woke up the next day I did my normal routine coffee and the bathroom and HELLO , I would have sat in a snow drift if there was snow.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 08:09 PM

They could have sowed that piece of eat back on if they hadn't lost it, lol.

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 08:39 PM

grin

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 10:57 PM

Wait til you get to the jalapeno ones. grin
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/27/20 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Wait til you get to the jalapeno ones. grin

Don't touch em' Leftlane!

Run for the Border!!!!

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 02:14 AM

I will be fine so long as I dont make a pig of myself Scott. Jayme knew his prey!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I will be fine so long as I dont make a pig of myself Scott. Jayme knew his prey!

well then you're done for! grin
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 02:26 AM

You actualy think he sent you venison,,,Hahahaaaaa.Didnt you ever see his mushrat grindin video?No wonder you used all that toilet paper. grin By the way,,had a mountain of Walleye,,fries and homemade coleslaw for supper tonight.

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 12:45 PM

With friends like yall my knuckles will prolly never be completely covered with skin again. Heck they probably won't have much time to even cool off between bout LOL.

Tony, the walleye and slaw would usually sound great but 3 days later I am still scared to eat anything. crazy

All kidding aside- the sticks are awesome ADC- thank you again for taking me out on your old line.
Posted By: Actor

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 06:00 PM

This is one of the most entertaining posts on here of late... My advice would be to only eat them every fourth day.

Garry- eek eek eek sick

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 09/28/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
All kidding aside- the sticks are awesome ADC- thank you again for taking me out on your old line.

My pleasure. Hopefully now after my mentoring you'll be able to catch your lofty goal on possums this fall.

Re: ADC is the Mike Tyson of trappers - 10/02/20 03:26 AM

Oh yeah my next possum season will be next level! I might catch more of them than those high dollar dillos!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums