Home

Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District?

Posted By: Garryowen

Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:19 PM

Glenn Beck
investigative reporter David Steinberg explains to Glenn how new video MAY provide enough evidence to begin a FBI investigation into alleged illegal practices by Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's campaign. In the video, produced and released by Project Veritas, residents of Omar’s community describe campaign teams that not only conduct illegal ballot harvesting practices but PAY people for their blank absentee ballots as well. And, Steinberg says, if true, these charges DO allow for the federal government to bypass Omar’s friend and protector, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison. So, could 2020 be the beginning of the end for Omar’s political career?

https://youtu.be/sLV-KC1_ssk

Garryowen
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:24 PM

With all the talk and the climate, the investigation should be automatic.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:24 PM

Bloomberg is paying for the votes. He is the one that funded her and OAC's campaign . He admitted it during the debates.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:29 PM

Don't get me started on Hanoi Jane of the Twin Towers......
Posted By: Finster

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:32 PM

I posted the undercover video yesterday:
https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthr...covers-election-fraud-scheme#Post7002415
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 05:35 PM

It Should be the End of the fraud....we can only hope!
Posted By: Osky

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 06:11 PM

I think I saw the numbers of her latest election and her winning margin was more ballots than have been counted in total for both sides ever before. Now how could that be questionable?
With Ellison the multiple woman beater as attorney general Ohmar is bullet proof. Move along, moooove along now.

Osky
Posted By: warrior

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Bloomberg is paying for the votes. He is the one that funded her and OAC's campaign . He admitted it during the debates.

I hope we get a RICO investigation and charges out of it.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 06:45 PM

people in congress don't go to jail
Posted By: Finster

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Heck, I want to see their citizenships revoked and them deported. After a long prison sentence that is.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 08:03 PM

He also paid off the fines for over 30,000 prisoners in Florida so they would vote for Biden. He admitted that.

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/28/20 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

With his billions they'll never touch him. He can buy his way out of anything.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Garryowen
Glenn Beck
investigative reporter David Steinberg explains to Glenn how new video MAY provide enough evidence to begin a FBI investigation into alleged illegal practices by Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's campaign. In the video, produced and released by Project Veritas, residents of Omar’s community describe campaign teams that not only conduct illegal ballot harvesting practices but PAY people for their blank absentee ballots as well. And, Steinberg says, if true, these charges DO allow for the federal government to bypass Omar’s friend and protector, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison. So, could 2020 be the beginning of the end for Omar’s political career?

https://youtu.be/sLV-KC1_ssk

Garryowen

Unfortunately, how can we trust the FBI after their political bias was exposed?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 03:04 AM

We can't Barr is already on record as saying he's having trouble with US attorneys and DOJ staff following orders.
Posted By: Catpincher

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 04:04 AM

Back in 2016 patriots chanted drain the swamp, drain the swamp!!! At Trump rallies. Did Trump listen and drain the swamp no??? He must have said to his campaign staff Hey that's catchy! Did he act on what his base was telling him to do in his first term not so much in my opinion. A lost opportunity that I hope he will act upon when he gets to his second term. Drain The Swamp!!! They will do more harm than the Chicoms. To me it looks like the World is about ready to explode into WW lll and we will get sucked in choose your friendly country we will defend South Korea, Japan, India, Greese, Taiwan, Armania, etc.???
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Catpincher
Back in 2016 patriots chanted drain the swamp, drain the swamp!!! At Trump rallies. Did Trump listen and drain the swamp no??? He must have said to his campaign staff Hey that's catchy! Did he act on what his base was telling him to do in his first term not so much in my opinion. A lost opportunity that I hope he will act upon when he gets to his second term. Drain The Swamp!!! They will do more harm than the Chicoms. To me it looks like the World is about ready to explode into WW lll and we will get sucked in choose your friendly country we will defend South Korea, Japan, India, Greese, Taiwan, Armania, etc.???

Seems he did quite a bit of swamp draining from the FBI, justice dept, etc. Not much he can do about state elected government idiots.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by Catpincher

Seems he did quite a bit of swamp draining from the FBI, justice dept, etc. Not much he can do about state elected government idiots.

Most certainly.

Besides Comey and his minions, its the first since 1966 that there hasn't been a Clinton or Bush stomping around the Whitehouse in one capacity or other.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
It Should be the End of the fraud....we can only hope!

Won’t happen unless they are hanging from a rope. They see compassion as a weakness and exploit it every chance they get.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 10:44 AM

In Madison, WI they had vote in the park. Set Up about 20 park ballot harvesting locations. Being challenged in court. Advertised on radio by Biden campaign. Cheating already
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Huntall76
people in congress don't go to jail

Exactly and Omar is no exception The Feds don't want to rile the skinny's

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 02:13 PM

There is corruption all over. When a republican does something they throw the book at them. But, when a democrat does something nothing is done about it. That is a very big and deep swamp to try to drain. We need to be very careful about who we vote into office and keep an eye on those already in there that they hold to the constitution.

Garryowen

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 02:28 PM

Christopher Wray has said after looking into it, there is no evidence of voter fraud. The MSM has said there was no ballot harvesting; nothing was ever proven regarding this incident with Omar. She is dangerous to America.

Re: Vote Buying In Ilhan Omar's District? - 09/29/20 02:35 PM

Kind of funny how someone can just say there is no evidence of it without investigating it? Then when they do find something they don't do anything about it if it is a democrat involved.

Garryowen
© 2024 Trapperman Forums