Home

This here

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

This here - 09/28/20 08:42 PM

Beedee eyed vermin is going in the crockpot with some pinto beans, tomorrow morning. Make a little corn bread and dinner is served. My eyes ain't what they used to be, cause I should of had 2 more. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: This here - 09/28/20 09:18 PM

Them fox squirrels (limbrats) are good eatin' and that sure is a purdy stock
Posted By: hippie

Re: This here - 09/28/20 09:20 PM

Nice!
Like the Boyd's stock too
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: This here - 09/28/20 09:34 PM

Wt too much work for me here lately. I'm on a 13 day stretch... But storm rolled through blew off a few leaves and nuts off the tree and I need to get a dog out..
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: This here - 09/28/20 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Beedee eyed vermin is going in the crockpot with some pinto beans, tomorrow morning. Make a little corn bread and dinner is served. My eyes ain't what they used to be, cause I should of had 2 more. [Linked Image]

I predict you will have at least 1 flat tire, 1 toe or finger injury and one round of constipation over the next 3 years as bad karma for those 3 souls.

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:15 PM

Come on Foxpaw. I hope that rooshan petr didn't brain wash. I think they sent him to the goolog. I would be devastated if I got my pedicure messed up. grin

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:22 PM

That stock come on the gun from Savage. They might have a deal going with Boyd's. Have had it 3 years now and killed a bunch of limb chickens and crows with it,or anything else that wants to get in my pecan orchard.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:25 PM

Nice, but all three look old enough to vote. Better give them a couple extra hours in the crock pot! lol

ol'dad
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:25 PM

Nice looking rifle and squirrels. I like hunting fox squirrels over grays ....they’re a big target, they’re slower moving, and they don’t start moving till 9AM.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:28 PM

I couldn't help but do it. I shot a ground hog a few days ago and then the next day I was going down to my patch of woods to cut wood and my tractor ran out of diesel, I don't have a gauge. My wife can barely get around and it would have taken her longer to get to the truck than for me to walk 3/4 mi. When I got to the house she asked what was wrong and I told her the groundhog was getting even with me. She said it sounded to her like I was just too lazy to put fuel in my tractor, lol.

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
Nice, but all three look old enough to vote. Better give them a couple extra hours in the crock pot! lol

ol'dad

2 young ones and 1 that had a set on him that would put a grown man to shame.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:46 PM

They got top lot tails
Posted By: cfowler

Re: This here - 09/28/20 10:51 PM

cool
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: This here - 09/29/20 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

I predict you will have at least 1 flat tire, 1 toe or finger injury and one round of constipation over the next 3 years as bad karma for those 3 souls.

ya man them are 15c tails if i ever seen one !
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: This here - 09/29/20 01:36 PM

I couldn't help but do it. I shot a ground hog a few days ago and then the next day I was going down to my patch of woods to cut wood and my tractor ran out of diesel, I don't have a gauge. My wife can barely get around and it would have taken her longer to get to the truck than for me to walk 3/4 mi. When I got to the house she asked what was wrong and I told her the groundhog was getting even with me. She said it sounded to her like I was just too lazy to put fuel in my tractor, lol.

haha grin
Posted By: Drifter

Re: This here - 09/29/20 02:12 PM

Ours are the itty bitty greys and takes 3 per person for a meal. Found the 204 is a little much for them though I like the extra range as they are skittish.
Posted By: Redknot

Re: This here - 09/29/20 04:41 PM

I use a stick as a fuel gauge, primitive but it works. My tractor does not like my running it out of fuel and I have to succumb to the ritual to get it running again...
Posted By: story

Re: This here - 09/29/20 07:23 PM

Nice. Don't see many fox squirrels here anymore. Only place I hunt is my own propriety
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: This here - 09/29/20 08:43 PM

Im not a huge thumb hole guy but wow- all of the laminated natural wood colors from Boyd's under stainless steel look just right if you ask me.

Re: This here - 09/29/20 10:52 PM

Need to put some better glass on it. That old redfield has looked at a lot of animals and it's getting cloudy. Don't help that my eyes are going south too.
Posted By: Lufkin Trapper

Re: This here - 09/29/20 11:03 PM

I thought I had eaten squirrel every way it could be eaten, but I never heard of cooking with pinto beans. Interesting, to say the least.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums