Home

Masks at school

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Masks at school - 10/03/20 06:05 PM

My 11 year old kid misplaced his mask. School rules says he has to have one. The one he temporarily misplaced has his school mascot on. He didn't want a blank one. All on his own he designed his own. It says TRUMP 2020. He's going to turn out just fine. laugh
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Masks at school - 10/03/20 06:44 PM

Good for him.
Posted By: nimzy

Re: Masks at school - 10/04/20 11:56 PM

Bet the teacher gonna luv that.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Masks at school - 10/04/20 11:59 PM

Great! Hopefully his school stays open. Just got the email this afternoon my daughter's school has to go virtual for 2-3 weeks due to the county health advisory, regardless of the fact they haven't had a single case at her school.

She wears mermaid masks smile

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by nimzy
Bet the teacher gonna luv that.

Don't care. The teacher works for me, the tax payer. wink
Posted By: danvee

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 05:29 PM

Glad he wears one smarter than the man he is advertizing.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
My 11 year old kid misplaced his mask. School rules says he has to have one. The one he temporarily misplaced has his school mascot on. He didn't want a blank one. All on his own he designed his own. It says TRUMP 2020. He's going to turn out just fine. laugh

Posted By: mnsota

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 06:40 PM

Seen a funny meme a while back,I tried to find it. It goes something like this. Mom is kneeling in front of her boy after school,says " Tommy, that's not the mask I put on you this morning"
"I know mom, I traded with Billy,his was way cool and he traded with Jimmy cause his was funny!" smile

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
Glad he wears one smarter than the man he is advertizing.

Not sure about that. Uncly Donny is pretty smart. He's got a lot if money, so he must be doing something right.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Masks at school - 10/05/20 09:53 PM

Half my students wear Trump masks.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums