Home

anybody voting early?

Posted By: west river rogue

anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:29 PM

Not me,im not casting an early vote to be lost when all are tallied.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:30 PM

I am. The village I live in is Republican for the most part. I'm not worried about any issues.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:34 PM

Voted absentee the other day. Hope it works.
Posted By: rex123

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:36 PM

I am .
Posted By: Boco

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:36 PM

Vote early and then again later-thats how the dems do it I hear.
Posted By: Tim64

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:38 PM

I'll be at my second home trapping in November so I have to vote by absentee ballet.

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Vote early and then again later-thats how the dems do it I hear.

Yeah, they vote early and often . Bahaha. Even get a free ride to the polls by bus and free cigarettes to if you join the democrats.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:39 PM

Voted two weeks ago. Now I don't need to listen to the debates.
Posted By: Steve D

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 09:48 PM

Not me I will vote by going to the polls...It is the American way and I know my vote will get counted.
Posted By: hippie

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 10:02 PM

Never

Heck, as old as the ones running are, one could drop over until then.
Posted By: corky

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 10:13 PM

Already voted absentee. I put the ballot in the ballot box at the Clerk's office. No chance of shenanigans in our little Town but I did not trust the post office.
Posted By: 30/06

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 10:16 PM

Planning on it.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tim64
I'll be at my second home trapping in November so I have to vote by absentee ballet.

X2
Posted By: wallfur

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 10:43 PM

yes 4 times so far laugh
Posted By: Pike River

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Never

So you're saying if Trump did you'd vote for Biden or that you plan on voting for Biden but would vote Trump if he keels over.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by wallfur
yes 4 times so far laugh

Only 4 ?
Lol..... laugh
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 11:42 PM

How many on here are “ridin with biden”?
Posted By: hippie

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/05/20 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Originally Posted by hippie
Never

So you're saying if Trump did you'd vote for Biden or that you plan on voting for Biden but would vote Trump if he keels over.

Vote for Biden?? LOL

No, I just want too know who I'm voting for, who knows what they'll pull if one of them dies and its very possible the way things are now.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 12:12 AM

Absentee, early voting, then Election Day voting. Figure one of them will get counted.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 12:26 AM

absentee for me
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 12:32 AM

I'll be voting in person just like i always do. I've requested and used absentee ballots when working out of state on election days but, if I'm able, I vote in person.

Mail-in ballots are a blatant scheme by Democrats to steal the election and they seem to have the courts on their side, at least at the state level so far.

The coronavirus bullcrap is no excuse to not vote in person. Masks are supposed to protect everyone right? So mask up and go vote.

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
I'll be voting in person just like i always do. I've requested and used absentee ballots when working out of state on election days but, if I'm able, I vote in person.

Mail-in ballots are a blatant scheme by Democrats to steal the election and they seem to have the courts on their side, at least at the state level so far.

The coronavirus bullcrap is no excuse to not vote in person. Masks are supposed to protect everyone right? So mask up and go vote.

Our early voting is in person at the village hall just like the regular voting day. Just a lot less people to deal with.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 12:59 AM

Sounds good Sprung & Rusty. Is this a new thing instituted because of Covid or have you always done it that way?

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Sounds good Sprung & Rusty. Is this a new thing instituted because of Covid or have you always done it that way?

No idea. I always voted the normal day until this year. This last primary was the first time I did the early vote. It was very convenient.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 01:21 AM

I will but Nevada does early voting polling placez. I'll be deer hunting the whole first week of November
Posted By: adam m

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 01:34 AM

I plan to. But need the sample ballot first so I can see what other items I'm voting on and study them.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 01:53 AM

Got my ballot in the mail last about 2 weeks ago, gotta do some research and try figure out if anyone on it is worthy of a vote. I should probably be doing that rather than scanning Tman! :-D Our township went to 100% mail in voting several years ago. I was an election judge where I grew up and always looked forward to working the polls until I moved a handful of years ago. Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: mnsota

Re: anybody voting early? - 10/06/20 02:03 AM

Gor my second ballot in the mail a week ago,...what am I suppose to do?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums