Home

What's this?????

Posted By: hippie

What's this????? - 10/06/20 03:58 PM

Last time I saw one of these in a window, my granddad asked me if I knew how it got there. Loss of the BB gun for a week and the threat of losing it forever if it happened again made me alot more cautious. LOL

Now I'm the granddad.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jonnytrapper

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:09 PM

Been a while since I seen one of them. BB was stuck in the hole... Couldn't deny that one!
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:13 PM

My youngest came to me a couple years ago when he was 8 asking for scotch tape, in a hurry. I asked what for but he just said he needed it for something. Turns out he was trying to use the tape to patch a hole he shot through the pool.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:15 PM

Told my Dad it must have been a rock from the lawnmower when HE was mowing lol
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:16 PM

Oh yah I got my but whooped
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:20 PM

" I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Posted By: 160user

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:23 PM

Pig castrator hole?
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:55 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 04:59 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 05:02 PM

Lol, yep y'all now this routine.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 05:11 PM

" You will shoot your eye out , kid "
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 06:25 PM

Safe drivers save more than 40% whistle
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 06:40 PM

Wasn't me. Not enough holes.

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Last time I saw one of these in a window, my granddad asked me if I knew how it got there. Loss of the BB gun for a week and the threat of losing it forever if it happened again made me alot more cautious. LOL

Now I'm the granddad.

[Linked Image]

funny as this thread is ... you know to be a good pappy you gotta get out the belt !!!

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau
Wasn't me. Not enough holes.

that right there is funny stuff....my poor mother RIP wore the razor strap thin on me!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Now I'm the granddad.

[Linked Image]

Looks like the mower through a rock. If it was the kid don't be too hard on him you need him to teach you how to post a picture that's not sideways. lol laugh
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar

I actually know of a kid who had his eye shot out with an air rifle. Completely lost an eye.

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

I actually know of a kid who had his eye shot out with an air rifle. Completely lost an eye.

i do too they were twins......both good friends of mine......... they say chit happens... both of them are wide open good guys..... i remember there dad sayin damned kids left the ball peen hammer at the car after a hail storm !!
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 10:47 PM

I love this post! Brings back memories lol.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

I know a guy who lost his eye to a screw driver , sat directly across from me in homeroom in high school he had his accident between freshman and sophomore year

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 11:02 PM

Not that I'm trying to one up anyone but I also know a guy who completely lost an eye on the classic corner of a coffee table as an infant.

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 11:13 PM

I shot one of my older brothers with a BB gun, perfect buttcheek shot........then he beat me up.
Posted By: Boco

Re: What's this????? - 10/06/20 11:24 PM

When I was a kid I hid in a ravine and shot my buddy in the arse with my pellet gun.A couple days later we were walking past the same place and I jumped up and grabbed my arse and yelled .He told me the exact same thing happened to him a couple days earlier.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 01:26 AM

When I was in college, our whole dorm got fined for a bb hole in a window of the common lounge on the first floor. A few of us engineering students made it a class project. The whole dorm signed a letter asking for the old window - since we were paying for the new one. We took it to the lab and proved that the hole was shot from outside the building, not inside and wasn't anyone's fault who lived in the dorm.

Then, just to be jerks, we returned the broken window to the housing office since we weren't paying for it after all we figured we didn't have any claim to it.
Posted By: 653

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 01:36 AM

Knew a kid that got it in the eye and had a split pupil. Couldn’t look him in the eye it freaked me out 😬
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 01:45 AM

My middle son said he was shooting at a flying bird and didn’t see the window as he was swinging the gun. Lol
I was chuckling on the inside and mad on the outside
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 01:56 AM

My brother, at the age of about 6-7, got his first BB gun and promptly shot out every window in the barn! He didn't get it back for a whole year. Knowing our dad, he likely got a tanning too. When I was that age ( 19 years later) I already knew the story, so I was smart enough not to shoot any windows in the barn. I did, however, go to the neighbors junk yard and blow up nearly every car window in the many junk cars there. He sold the parts off them and was not pleased. I shot my girl cousin in the back with it too. She had it coming.

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 02:00 AM

My dad was in emergency services and had seen it all. We weren't allowed air rifles at young ages, for all the reasons above, lol.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What's this????? - 10/07/20 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
My youngest came to me a couple years ago when he was 8 asking for scotch tape, in a hurry. I asked what for but he just said he needed it for something. Turns out he was trying to use the tape to patch a hole he shot through the pool.

Now Thats Funny!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums