Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:08 PM

7 Members. Anybody else hear this?
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:27 PM

They just arrested a 7th I believe.

https://apple.news/AdFwu2wUxT9m3AWA7tE6NwA
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:34 PM

Yep, caught part of the news conference at lunch. Switched over to MSNBC for a minute or so and the talking heads were drooling they were so excited. Antifa and BLM now have even more media cover through the election. Interesting the 7 they arrested were all within about 5 years of each other in age, late 30s through early 40s. The witch should be emboldened even further...
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:38 PM

Why wouldn't they be arrested? They (allegedly) conspired to kidnap a governor.
Posted By: nt2

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:40 PM

Sounds like a dirty bunch. Put them so far away you have to pipe sunlight to them!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

The question is....why were they instantly labeled a militia?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

The question is....why were they instantly labeled a militia?

Because that's what they called themselves

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 07:03 PM

That I didn't read, good reason.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 07:45 PM

They were only talking and get arrested but blm and antifa burned down whole blocks and thats ok???

What a twisted world we live in!!!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 07:51 PM

its against the law to talk about planning stuff like that-Its called conspiracy.There was a wired mole in their organization that ratted them out from what I gathered from reports.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 07:53 PM

Kidnap her for what?Its not like anyone would pay ransom to get her back !! grin

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 07:54 PM

Isnt a militia supposed to be armed?How were they taken alive?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
They were only talking and get arrested but blm and antifa burned down whole blocks and thats ok???

Its OK for some Hollyweird jerks to say they want to punch Trump and burn down the Whitehouse though.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT

The young democrats of blm and antifa have also killed a lot of people, including police officers and severely beaten thousands more.

Keith
Posted By: HD_Wildlife

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 08:57 PM

They were allegedly plotting to make an assault including up to 200 armed men,
in order to overthrow the govt and kidnap her.

I’m all for varying political views folks, but can we be clear for a second what is being alleged here?

If they were going to do this, the law enforcement and security around her, her staffers from those highest up to people just cleaning in the building, all would have been in the line of fire.

I’m not for any violence toward others that falls outside our laws and this is no exception.

Hate her, like her, don’t care about her.

You are talking about a US Governor being kidnapped and a US state govt overthrown by a group of radicals.

If you don’t support radicals of any kind we are in good company. If you only support those that support your views.

Well.....

I know many of you have fought for this country, currently fight for this country and have lost those who have fought for this country.

We need both sides to be able to call out those who radicalize and stop being ready to justify anyone who tilts toward our side.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 09:07 PM

Well put^
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 09:26 PM

Read the article, they wanted to try her for treason.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 09:51 PM

I find it amazing the Gov. can stop this, arrest and book the perps in record time. Yet BLM ,Antifa and other assorted marxist orgs. that are murdering people, burning out neighborhoods and terrorizing people are too difficult too be caught.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
its against the law to talk about planning stuff like that-Its called conspiracy.There was a wired mole in their organization that ratted them out from what I gathered from reports.

Perhaps they were discussing an action movie project or Mystery novel?
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I find it amazing the Gov. can stop this, arrest and book the perps in record time. Yet BLM ,Antifa and other assorted marxist orgs. that are murdering people, burning out neighborhoods and terrorizing people are too difficult too be caught.

Must be a matter of priorities?
Posted By: corky

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 10:11 PM

They wanted to bring her to Wisconsin. No thanks, we've got enough problems. LOL

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...olved-bringing-her-wisconsin/5924190002/

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 10:20 PM

Kind of ambitious targeting the government. They should do a movie about leveling the playing field by Infiltrating the media.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 10:26 PM

People in government spent/squandered 50 or 60 million of our tax dollars trying to oust Trump. Nobody gets arrested by the fbi for that. Funny how things work, ain't it.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:16 PM

x2
Posted By: warrior

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by HD_Wildlife
They were allegedly plotting to make an assault including up to 200 armed men,
in order to overthrow the govt and kidnap her.

I’m all for varying political views folks, but can we be clear for a second what is being alleged here?

If they were going to do this, the law enforcement and security around her, her staffers from those highest up to people just cleaning in the building, all would have been in the line of fire.

I’m not for any violence toward others that falls outside our laws and this is no exception.

Hate her, like her, don’t care about her.

You are talking about a US Governor being kidnapped and a US state govt overthrown by a group of radicals.

If you don’t support radicals of any kind we are in good company. If you only support those that support your views.

Well.....

I know many of you have fought for this country, currently fight for this country and have lost those who have fought for this country.

We need both sides to be able to call out those who radicalize and stop being ready to justify anyone who tilts toward our side.

I know nothing of this incident yet other than headlines so I can't yet speak to it. However let me speak to the veteran bit. I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States not an oath of loyalty to any political entity.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:39 PM

In order for a kidnaping to work, wouldn't they need to want the person back? grin
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:42 PM

I live in Michigan, living under the rule of this crazy tyrant of a governor. She will now milk this for every political wedge she can hammer. Our Governor openly works for the Biden campaign. It will be blamed on Trump before sunrise. The kidnappers would have brought her back and surrendered, once they started feeding and watering her, and listen to her voice.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:48 PM

She will now milk this for every political wedge she can hammer. Our Governor openly works for the Biden campaign. It will be blamed on Trump before sunrise.

You should have said "sundown". Witmer said that it was Trump 'encouraging" such people that caused them to plan this act. She isa scary person...
Posted By: corky

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I live in Michigan, living under the rule of this crazy tyrant of a governor. She will now milk this for every political wedge she can hammer. Our Governor openly works for the Biden campaign. It will be blamed on Trump before sunrise. The kidnappers would have brought her back and surrendered, once they started feeding and watering her, and listen to her voice.

I saw her press conference. She already blamed Trump saying that he didn't condemn white supremacists, which is a lie.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:51 PM

I wish they would have at least gotten far enough to tape her mouth shut.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:58 PM

I wonder where else undercover fbi agents are planted

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/08/20 11:59 PM

The encouragement is coming from the democrats desire to shred the constitution.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Seeing how any “uprising” puts you in the criminal category I would think committing a crime would be a requirement to join.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
The encouragement is coming from the democrats desire to shred the constitution.

True statement

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:32 AM

you dont think an undercover fbi agent will commit a felony to become "one of the boys"?

I wonder why there are none running with antifa and blm.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:41 AM

Oh lawd....
This thread is bring out the tin foil hat brigade.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Oh lawd....
This thread is bring out the tin foil hat brigade.

You can go to bed, we got it from here. Good night and sleep tight.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:46 AM

you dont think an undercover fbi agent will commit a felony to become "one of the boys"?

They aren’t suppose to.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:21 AM

Did I ever tell the story about the "very curious" man who came and checked out my AR-15 that I listed for sale in the paper in the mid-1990s...? The only guy who ever showed up. The red flag got raised when he asked me, "how much ammo do you have for this rifle...?" Now why would he ask that, I wasn't selling ammo in the paper ad. I sidestepped the question. He asked a few more things, looked at the rifle a bit more, left, and I never heard from him again.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:27 AM

I've been told you could always spot the fed in Mississippi. He was the guy with the dynamite encouraging others to bomb something.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:30 AM

I am sure somebody in NSA or FBI or some other alphabet ,reads forums like this one. I am sure there are alphabets who read armslist gunbroker and the like. Since they can and do monitor all electronic communication I am sure the feds and maybe some states have a real good idea who has been building "ghost guns" and who has large, or small, stockpiles of ammo.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
People in government spent/squandered 50 or 60 million of our tax dollars trying to oust Trump. Nobody gets arrested by the fbi for that. Funny how things work, ain't it.

Not going to get arrested by the FBI when the FBI was in on the plot to oust Trump.
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:08 AM

The liberals are already blaming Trump for their actions because he had said some uncomplimentary things about her in the past. Unbelievable.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:21 AM

I am sure somebody in NSA or FBI or some other alphabet ,reads forums like this one. I am sure there are alphabets who read armslist gunbroker and the like. Since they can and do monitor all electronic communication I am sure the feds and maybe some states have a real good idea who has been building "ghost guns" and who has large, or small, stockpiles of ammo.

Not only do they have the ability to monitor all internet traffic but our phone calls as well.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:34 AM

Not only do they have the ability to monitor all internet traffic but our phone calls as well.

Yeah, they harvest everything electronic but its such a blizzard of data that people don't read all of it. They search it with AI/ML programs and filter most of the stuff away (still keep it but basically "filed"). I'll bet a steak dinner that they did this the old fashioned way of putting people under surveillance and infiltrating the group. I think there is way more "hard core" forums they watch more closely than tman...
Posted By: Art S

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 03:01 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:04 AM

The conspirators of the governors kidnapping were Boogaloo Boys. Many of the Boogaloo Boys have come out in support of both antifa and blm according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Boogaloo Boys also have black members and leadership. CNN called them a white supremacy group, right below a picture of one of the Boogaloo Boy's black leader's picture with his head cropped out, likely to make him harder to identify as black, that showed the Hawain shirt they wear and logo. CNN then thought better of it and took the same picture entirely out of the article. CNN also falsely claimed President Trump failed to condemn white supremacists, like the Boogaloo Boys. The Boogaloo Boys call themselves a militia, but they most definitely are not conservative.

Keith
Posted By: waggler

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:08 AM

So they were going to overthrow the government of where? Michigan? And then what?
Idiots

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 08:31 AM

What's this flag?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 08:57 AM

If you have guns they know you
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Did I ever tell the story about the "very curious" man who came and checked out my AR-15 that I listed for sale in the paper in the mid-1990s...? The only guy who ever showed up. The red flag got raised when he asked me, "how much ammo do you have for this rifle...?" Now why would he ask that, I wasn't selling ammo in the paper ad. I sidestepped the question. He asked a few more things, looked at the rifle a bit more, left, and I never heard from him again.

Same happened to me on more than one occasion .They think you have no intelligence and to me their tactics are an insult.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

If you have guns they know you

If you bought guns, they know you.
Posted By: mtnpatriot

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:39 PM

What's this flag?

[Linked Image]

I've never seen one like that before. Is it a variation on the 3% flags?

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 12:59 PM

What if they would have approached it from a purely legal position to have her charged and trialed for treason.

More than a couple governors have ignored the constitution during the scamdemic.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:32 PM

All those militia types are anarchists they have no respect for duly elected govt,and dont want gov't.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:46 PM

Not the first time she grabbed the national spotlight being threatened

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
What if they would have approached it from a purely legal position to have her charged and trialed for treason.

More than a couple governors have ignored the constitution during the scamdemic.

Not enough money or lawyers to take up their cause.
Posted By: Rye

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:20 PM

I don't in anyway support anarchist groups.. .but in the same breath, I have to point out that those that fought in the American Revolution for our independence were technically doing the same thing. They Organized from a militia into an Army with gorilla groups. They fought against a government they considered tyrannical, and over threw it.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:28 PM

Curious how many moles the FBI has in BLM and Antifa groups?
Posted By: S.D. Johnson

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:29 PM

What's this flag?

[Linked Image]

I've never seen anything like it. It almost looks like it's out of a video game. A lot of companies sell merchandise like this out of their made up worlds.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:48 PM

Up is down, down is up,left is right,right is left,.it sure is a mixed up world!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 02:51 PM

All those militia types are anarchists they have no respect for duly elected govt,and dont want gov't.

And the duly elected government has no respect for the Constitution or laws.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 04:43 PM

There is an election coming up-if they are not doing what they were elected by the people to do they will be voted out.
A small minority of yahoos cannot remove the government that the majority of the electorate chooses-except maybe in some third world bannanna republics.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 04:57 PM

There is an election coming up-if they are not doing what they were elected by the people to do they will be voted out.
A small minority of yahoos cannot remove the government that the majority of the electorate chooses-except maybe in some third world bannanna republics.

You have to have people in government willing to function within the parameters of the law or they become illegitimate and tossing them out by force might be the only option.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:08 PM

If the peoples government elected by a majority is thrown out by a minority that would not be democratic.
If a government loses an election and does not leave,then it would be democratic for the majority to throw them out by force if they used the military or police force to try to hang on to an illegitimate seat.
Either way-those things only occur in banana republics.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:17 PM

If they don’t follow the constitution then we are no longer a Constitutional Republic.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:23 PM

If the peoples government elected by a majority is thrown out by a minority that would not be democratic.
If a government loses an election and does not leave,then it would be democratic for the majority to throw them out by force if they used the military or police force to try to hang on to an illegitimate seat.

Louis Riel and the Metis overthrew the
Saskatchewan Government back in the day.

Guess that makes Canada a banana republic !!! laugh
Posted By: Posco

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:25 PM

If they don’t follow the constitution then we are no longer a Constitutional Republic.

The NFL is more demanding in their rules enforcement of a football game than congress is in their adherence to our constitution.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed

They tried,Louis Riel was hung as a traitor when John A. found out he tried to get Americans to help him.
He wasnt too smart,he should have known better than to get help from Americans after they were whipped in 1812.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:29 PM

Glass houses are a bugger.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:51 PM

They tried,Louis Riel was hung as a traitor when John A. found out he tried to get Americans to help him.
He wasnt too smart,he should have known better than to get help from Americans after they were whipped in 1812.

Sir John A. MacDonald needed sensitivity training and should have listened
to the Complaints of the Metis instead of screwing them over.

It's a shame what they did to Louis Riel, the founder of Manitoba, and a true
leader in the early days of Canada's founding.

Lots of skeletons in the Canadian closet, BOCO and proof positive
that Canada really is a Banana Republic. LMAO laugh

w

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 05:58 PM

If a National Referendum were held right now in Canada,
the Provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and possibly
even Manly Manitoba would vote to secede and join
the United States of America.

You in Ontario would be left hugging the frogs in Quebec !!! laugh

Quebec could probably take you in an inter-province skirmish !!! laugh

w

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

The NFL is more demanding in their rules enforcement of a football game than congress is in their adherence to our constitution.

So there you go, voting has done nothing.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 07:49 PM

If a National Referendum were held right now in Canada,
the Provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and possibly
even Manly Manitoba would vote to secede and join
the United States of America.

You in Ontario would be left hugging the frogs in Quebec !!! laugh

Quebec could probably take you in an inter-province skirmish !!! laugh

w

Any of those idiots can leave any time they want,and Hope the door dont hit them in the arse on their way out.Dont know where they are gonna go though most of the land over there is Native land and they will stay in Canada.Them western separatists can just move to the USA en masse like the Mexicans.
Thats what happened in Quebec when they wanted to leave-they found out they would only be leaving with a little strip of land along the USA border,all the rest is Indian land and the Indians told them they were Canucks.
It all went downhill after that and the frenchmen separatists have been good Canadians ever since.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 08:13 PM

Conservatives complaining about the legislative branch and not wanting respect its authority sounds an awful lot like snowflake liberals not recognizing Trump as the executive.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 08:59 PM

I seen pictures of four of them in the paper this morning. Looked like a bunch of meat heads to me.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 11:01 PM

You have to ask: How many politicians say one thing to get elected the do something totally different once they are elected. However every four years in a republic the people can reward them for lying and acting like a dictator by sending them packing. I definitely don't agree with a lot they do especially pelosi and the like but They aren't mine to elect or vote out. That still doesn't give me the right to attempt to kill them or kidnap them or try them for treason or overthrow their liberal cohorts. I can only exercise my 1st amendment rights and try to convince others to vote them out. That is how a civilized republic works. I don't like it but if I we were to throw it all away then we become no better than the ones doing it. My Grandpa always told me if you want to fight with a pig you have to get down in the mud with it. I choose the high ground and do my part as long as it remains a democratic republic.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 11:31 PM

Conservatives complaining about the legislative branch and not wanting respect its authority sounds an awful lot like snowflake liberals not recognizing Trump as the executive.

Please show me where Trump has expressed a desire to shred the Constitution.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

You have to have people in government willing to function within the parameters of the law or they become illegitimate and tossing them out by force might be the only option.

Truer words were never spoken. Especially those scumbags with no term limits.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/09/20 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
You have to ask: How many politicians say one thing to get elected the do something totally different once they are elected. However every four years in a republic the people can reward them for lying and acting like a dictator by sending them packing. I definitely don't agree with a lot they do especially pelosi and the like but They aren't mine to elect or vote out. That still doesn't give me the right to attempt to kill them or kidnap them or try them for treason or overthrow their liberal cohorts. I can only exercise my 1st amendment rights and try to convince others to vote them out. That is how a civilized republic works. I don't like it but if I we were to throw it all away then we become no better than the ones doing it. My Grandpa always told me if you want to fight with a pig you have to get down in the mud with it. I choose the high ground and do my part as long as it remains a democratic republic.

Good post turkn8r.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 11:39 AM

Nico, this country was founded by a group of men who were in the minority at the time.

You are an enigma to me. You supported the IRA who killed, women, children and civilians. Wasn't the government of england democratically elected.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support these yahoos but there may come a time when a defensive stance is the right thing to do

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 03:14 PM

Is there anyone in your country not allowed to vote or work? Yes I support IRA.You do not know anything about the North. Up until the 70's a large segment of Northern Ireland was not allowed the vote(nor work) and 6 out of 32 counties was occupied with foreign soldiers.The other 26 counties were Liberated by the IRA in the Late 20's.However the killing of British occupiers had been going on since Cromwell invaded in the middle ages.
You believe British propaganda. It had nothing to do with religion.It was a continuation of the fight for freedom from Britain.There may have been a few innocents died as a result of fight against the british army occupation,but they were unintended,Unlike all the civilians shot and killed by the british ON PURPOSE.
Things have changed a lot since I was over there in the mid 70's,now that the Irish in Ulster are allowed to vote, work and acess decent housing.Since they have been able to get representation,their lives have improved immensely.And the British soldiers have all gone home.
But until partition of the country ends,the struggle will continue albeit on a different level these days.However there is still a large group of men and women who will take up arms in a heartbeat if necessary.

You wont get far without support from the people.A handfull of yahoos wont do it.
Washington had support of the people-a large MAJORITY-not a small minority-so much so that he was able to amass a standing army.You compare that to the michigan militia-thats a joke right?

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 03:22 PM

Please show me where Trump has expressed a desire to shred the Constitution.

That's too easy. "Take the guns first. Go through due process second. I like taking the guns early".

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 04:34 PM

Trump shredded the Constitution, by talking, got it.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 04:44 PM

Hobbie asked where Trump expressed a desire to shred the constitution,not where he's taken action to shred the constitution. I gave an example of a statement of trump expressing a desire to do something that would blatantly violate the constitution. Taking guns before giving due process would violate the 2nd and 5th amendments. You may not like it, but let's not pretend he didn't say it and let's not pretend it was a bad thing to say.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 04:52 PM

lol

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 05:00 PM

Golly. I guess when Beto O'rourke said "heck yes we're gonna take your AR15s and your AK47s", and the Joe Biden told Beto "I'm gonna have you take care of the gun control problem", we should all just be okay with it. They're not shredding the constitution, but they're just talking, after all.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 05:31 PM

Hobbie asked where Trump expressed a desire to shred the constitution,not where he's taken action to shred the constitution. I gave an example of a statement of trump expressing a desire to do something that would blatantly violate the constitution. Taking guns before giving due process would violate the 2nd and 5th amendments. You may not like it, but let's not pretend he didn't say it and let's not pretend it was a bad thing to say.

He did say that, but the guy he was talking about was already deemed unfit to own guns.the context of the whole conversation needs to be considered.
And yes, that was alarming.

Re: Militia Arrested - 10/10/20 10:36 PM

In almost 4 years how many guns has Trump taken away? Biden on the other hand has voted for the assault weapons ban, the ability for gun manufactures to be sued and promised to get ARs off the streets. I judge by deeds not by words.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums