Home

Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation

Posted By: Actor

Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 02:52 AM

Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation

By Politico Daily -October 8, 2020

Time and time again, we’ve been warning people about mail-in ballots. The evidence just keeps stacking up against the Democrats each time voting fraud makes the news. This time was in New Jersey where a United States Postal Service letter carrier allegedly tossed more than 1,800 pieces of mail into dumpsters, including 99 election ballots.

Nicholas Beauchene, 26, was arrested for dumping 1,875 pieces of mail into dumpsters in North Arlington and West Orange. He was the only mail carrier assigned to deliver to the addresses on the delivery dates.

Mail charge delay is punishable by a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Mail charge obstruction is punishable by a maximum penalty of six months in prison and a $5,000 fine. Beauchene was charged with one count of delay, secretion, or detention of mail and one count of obstruction of mail. He is due to appear in federal court.

The recovered mail included 627 pieces of first-class, 873 pieces of standard class, two pieces of certified mail, 99 general election ballots, and 276 campaign flyers. The campaign flyers were from candidates for the West Orange Council and for the school board.

The mail was recovered on October 2nd and October 5th and placed back into the mail stream for delivery to its intended recipients in Orange and West Orange. These suburban townships are located in Essex County, New Jersey, a county that voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, back in 2016. Clinton received 240,837 votes, while Trump received just 63,176 votes. It does not show on Beauchene’s Facebook page whether or not he had any overwhelming support for one political candidate, but by looking at voter stats, it’s a radical left county.

This is just another incident to add to the books. There’s already been chaos in New York City where as many as 140,000 residents were mailed the wrong ballot. Then, there’s the investigations in Virginia where six USPS collection boxes were broken into in multiple counties, leaving officials wondering if mail-in ballots could have been stolen.

We’ve been warning people for months now about the fraudulent activity surrounding mail-in ballots, but hey, they never learn. Such a pity.

Garry-
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 03:01 AM

I thought this was going to be about the Texas mayoral candidate that was caught with 80-something ballots. He's in jail now surprisingly enough.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 03:08 AM

Thanks that is great news. Pretty well proves that all crooks aren't politicians, but all politicians are crooks.

Garry-
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 03:16 AM

Here's a link to the story for those interested.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-mayoral-candidate-arrested-for-mail-in-ballot-fraud.amp
Posted By: Bob

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 05:39 AM

In our town people have been getting mail in ballots with the part on the back where you sign to swear you are a legal, registered voter in White Pine county. Except we live in Humboldt county. So if you were to sign that and return it, that would be a fraudulent vote, and discarded. Be sure you’re checking your stuff carefully if you’re mailing it in.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 10:55 AM

Mail in balloting will only contribute to the fall of democracy. That’s why the democrats promote it. Another tool in their cheating and lying bag
Posted By: hippie

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 11:09 AM

I've gotten 4 apps for mail in ballots so far this year. First time I ever got them.
Gonna be the downfall of fair elections in this country.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another Fraudulent Mail-In Ballot Investigation - 10/09/20 11:13 AM

I was surprised all I had to do is sign the back of my absentee ballot. I guess they compare signatures as is typical, but who is the sig judge?
Hope it works.
I don't have the option of voting in person this year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums