Home

Hey Chris Wallace

Posted By: mnsota

Hey Chris Wallace - 10/11/20 11:16 PM

Why don't you retire and give an up and comer a start in this charade! Quite the poker lately!
Posted By: corky

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 12:27 AM

Registered Democrat:

https://www.newsweek.com/who-chris-...t-asked-trump-about-presidential-1534649
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 12:47 AM

Joker
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 12:53 AM

90 percent of the mainstream media is "in the tank" for Lefties.

so much for a "free" Press...

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:00 AM

"If Donald Trump loses and Joe Biden is elected in November, Fox News will go on,"

Sure they will,....how could anyone summarize to the contrary,...vote your knowledge!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:01 AM

Wallace is a good reporter.At least he's not a ring kisser like all the opinion people on Fox who pretend to be reporters.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Wallace is a good reporter.At least he's not a ring kisser like all the opinion people on Fox who pretend to be reporters.

what is your opinion of the MSNBC and CNN commentators...straight down the line, or biased?

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:07 AM

Ring kissers on the other side.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:18 AM

You really have no clue, do ya?

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:22 AM

really?,..besides matter ,...I feel he chokes on substance ,..tell me why Americans should acknowledge his format in interpretation,...obviously biased display,....should America
be concerned?

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:25 AM

huh?
Posted By: Wingshot

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:27 AM

Wallace got his panties in a knot when Trump declared that the “media” was an enemy of the people (which they are) and he was visibly upset onscreen in his feigned outrage. He’s as much apart of the DC swamp as Pelosi.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:31 AM

Wallace is arrogant and on an ego trip who is also a lousy reporter.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter
You really have no clue, do ya?

I know what a reporter is-you have no clue if you think opinion monkeys are reporters.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:46 AM

Journalism is dead. ALL of the main stream and cable news networks are agenda driven. Opinion hosts that identify as just that are one thing, when they pretend to be news reporters they forfeit they’re credibility. The NYT, WaPo and many, many other “papers of record” are corrupt and bankrolled by dark left money. Citizen journo’s and the alternative platforms they post on are where the meat of the truth is. There are exceptions in the MSM realm but they’re getting fewer and far between. As someone who considers themselves an informed citizen AND voter it’s important to me to flesh out all the “getchya news headlines”. The sources of these garbage stories are banking that average schlub just accepts it as factual and sadly, most do. In 2020 there are no conspiracies, there are no coincidences.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 01:47 AM

Oh Oh ,..someone called out the swamp ,....quire a display,...most should recognize an obvious display,...tell my for my for why

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 02:20 AM

ournalism is dead. ALL of the main stream and cable news networks are agenda driven. Opinion hosts that identify as just that are one thing, when they pretend to be news reporters they forfeit they’re credibility. The NYT, WaPo and many, many other “papers of record” are corrupt and bankrolled by dark left money. Citizen journo’s and the alternative platforms they post on are where the meat of the truth is. There are exceptions in the MSM realm but they’re getting fewer and far between. As someone who considers themselves an informed citizen AND voter it’s important to me to flesh out all the “getchya news headlines”. The sources of these garbage stories are banking that average schlub just accepts it as factual and sadly, most do. In 2020 there are no conspiracies, there are no coincidences.

There are interperations,..its one thing most would consider obvious and another

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
ournalism is dead. ALL of the main stream and cable news networks are agenda driven. Opinion hosts that identify as just that are one thing, when they pretend to be news reporters they forfeit they’re credibility. The NYT, WaPo and many, many other “papers of record” are corrupt and bankrolled by dark left money. Citizen journo’s and the alternative platforms they post on are where the meat of the truth is. There are exceptions in the MSM realm but they’re getting fewer and far between. As someone who considers themselves an informed citizen AND voter it’s important to me to flesh out all the “getchya news headlines”. The sources of these garbage stories are banking that average schlub just accepts it as factual and sadly, most do. In 2020 there are no conspiracies, there are no coincidences.

There are interperations,..its one thing most would consider obvious and another

Facts are facts, someone’s “truth” is open to interpretation. Opinions are opinions and everyone has theirs. In America everyone is still entitled to state their opinions even if they’re dead wrong.

Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 02:18 PM

Hey fox news, wallace and brazil stink!
I go to news max when those idiots come on tv
Posted By: Marty

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 02:50 PM

He was no 'impartial' moderator the last debate, these clowns get a pass for very bad behavior every day.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:20 PM

Screwface Wallace was born on third base,,and thinks he hit a triple.Riding on Daddys coat tails.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:30 PM

I know what a reporter is-you have no clue if you think opinion monkeys are reporters.

I guess without opinions, one could function within the family structure, however,with opinions come laws and with that comes prejudice.
If you can control the narrative,..of course you can control the direction.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:53 PM

But, there is a difference between FOX and the main stream media stations. FOX is more balanced and Chris Wallace is an example of that among many others.
FOX has left and liberal reporters in addition to conservative ones. The others like CNN, ABC, NBC, etc, only have liberal reporters.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:57 PM

ooopsy, there you go again. Thinking we give a crap about a Canadians opinion.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 03:59 PM

I used to watch Wallace on Sunday mornings. He interviewed opposing views from both sides; liberals and conservatives. I got so disgusted with him as he always gave the liberal guest a pass, while he took the conservative to task for their viewpoints.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 04:05 PM

Says the free man from Ontario
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 04:06 PM

Wallace has gone liberal there is no question about that. His behavior and commentary support it.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 04:14 PM

I used to watch Wallasce on Sunday mornings. He interviewed opposing views from both sides; liberals and conservatives. I got so disgusted with him as he always gave the liberal guest a pass, while he took the conservative to task for their viewpoints.

Yep, that's called controlling the narrative,( you know that) ,..he refuses to ask the obvious questions most are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for it.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 04:23 PM

FOX will keep him just like they keep Juan Williams, Geraldo, Powers, Brasille and the other liberals for their viewpoints to be more middle of road than the other stations.
I agree that FOX leans to the right much of the time. But, they are more balanced than the others because of the first sentence.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

ooopsy, there you go again. Thinking we give a crap about a Canadians opinion.

And you speak for who?Who is we?Do you speak for Mr.Dobbins?

Are you some kind of megalomaniac that thinks you speak for everybody on here,lol.
Many people value my opinions on all sorts of topics.
Some disagree-many agree.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 05:53 PM

"We" here...What American here goes on continually about everything Canadian?....It's annoying, and troll-ish.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 07:41 PM

Trey Gowdy took him to the woodshed this morning!

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kansas Cat

Who?? Boco or Wallace? laugh

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 09:45 PM

LOL,,Wallace is lucky Gowdy refused to have a battle of wits against an unarmed man.Screwface liberal Wallace couldn't shine Trey Gowdys shoes. BIDENS A GUN GRABBER !!!!!!!

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
"We" here...What American here goes on continually about everything Canadian?....It's annoying, and troll-ish.

I am part of the "we" here dipstick and so are the other Canadians on here.
So suck it up buttercup and dont let your feelings get hurt so easy you snowflake.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 09:59 PM

So suck it up buttercup and dont let your feelings get hurt so easy you snowflake.

What's up with the name calling? smile

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:02 PM

Nothing-hes alive he can defend himself.
If he was dead I would call him a great guy and say I miss him.
Besides he started it and I dont back down.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:05 PM

Wallace is a good reporter..

HAhahaaaa Wallace wouldn't make a pimple on a real reporters butt.Hahaaaaa grin
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:08 PM

I never knew there were so many triggered right wing extremist snowflakes that trapped. grin

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:10 PM

[quote=Starcraft_Dart]I never knew there were so many triggered right wing extremist snowflakes that trapped.
This place is polluted with them-makes it fun.
James has a lot of fun on here.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:10 PM

He didn't call you a name. He asked a question.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:12 PM

He lied and called me a troll.Thats a name.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
I never knew there were so many triggered right wing extremist snowflakes that trapped. grin

If you think calling a spade,a spade (calling Wallace liberal=agrees with gun grabbers) is wrong,,that makes you the snowflake.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:13 PM

He lied and called me a troll.Thats a name.

No,,he said what you did was trollish,and seeing how upset you got,,the shoe must fit.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:15 PM

So what if Wallace is a liberal?Something wrong with someone who has a different political affiliation than you?
Who cares how someone votes-he is still a good reporter and not a ring kissing editorial monkey.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:17 PM

Hey Boco, The "we" that Finster was referring to are Americans, something you are not, so who is the dipstick now? Lol.... You always have a troll hater baiter remark.... Bad case of "U.S.A. Envy"

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:20 PM

So what if Wallace is a liberal?Something wrong with someone who has a different political affiliation than you?
Who cares how someone votes-he is still a good reporter and not a ring kissing editorial monkey.

Nothing wrong at all with someone having a different opinion than mine,,,as long as they believe in the Constitution,including my right to own and bear arms,,and DONT agree with the communists that are looting,,burning cities and want to destroy MY country.OH,,wait,,,that would be the liberal leftists commies !! Including Screwface Wallace. smile

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:22 PM

So suck it up buttercup and dont let your feelings get hurt so easy you snowflake.[/quote]

Hey Boco, The "we" that Finster was referring to are Americans, something you are not, so who is the dipstick now? Lol.... You always have a troll hater baiter remark.... Bad case of "U.S.A. Envy"[/quote]

Hogwash you're full of it, he doesnt speak for all Americans on here,and neither do you.And I dont speak for all the Canadians on here.And if my comments trigger you it doesnt make me a troll-it makes you a snowflake.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Nothing wrong at all with someone having a different opinion than mine,,,as long as they believe in the Constitution,including my right to own and bear arms,,and DONT agree with the communists that are looting,,burning cities and want to destroy MY country.OH,,wait,,,that would be the liberal leftists commies !! Including Screwface Wallace. smile

You been snorting batdust again havent you.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:34 PM

Hogwash you're full of it, he doesnt speak for all Americans on here,and neither do you.And I dont speak for all the Canadians on here.And if my comments trigger you it doesnt make me a troll-it makes you a snowflake.

He sure speaks for me!...We all know you envy America, you probably have the stars and bars tacked up in your garage.....Your feeling frustrated, with a total inferiority complex, wishing you were part of this superior nation, but forever stuck in canuckistan, Lol.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:42 PM

If You think I would want to be American rather than live here in the freest (I'm talking real freedom not some words on a piece of paper) country in the world,you must be huffing a big bat of hooch.
And If you dont believe me ask any Canuck here if they would rather live where you are than where they are now.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:52 PM

OK,I'll take off now-sorry for triggering everybody.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:55 PM

Lol, Come back soon Boco grin

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 10:57 PM

OK.
Posted By: TNcat

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 11:34 PM

He sure did. Wallace had a blank look on his face. Priceless!!

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by TNcat

He sure did. Wallace had a blank look on his face. Priceless!!

Probably didn’t expect to be challenged. He couldn’t run the show like he tried with Trump.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/12/20 11:42 PM

That gowdy is a sharp feller.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 01:36 AM

I work with a guy. Smart, hard working, respectable guy. He's pretty far left and I'm pretty far right. Last week he casually mentioned, as if he just assumed I would agree, that Fox was far right news and CNN was more fair and balanced. I told him I saw it completely opposite.

I just thought it was strange that two reasonably intelligent people could see the world so differently.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
I work with a guy. Smart, hard working, respectable guy. He's pretty far left and I'm pretty far right. Last week he casually mentioned, as if he just assumed I would agree, that Fox was far right news and CNN was more fair and balanced. I told him I saw it completely opposite.

I just thought it was strange that two reasonably intelligent people could see the world so differently.

Liberals all think that CNN is fair and balanced.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 10:47 AM

Big bad Boco Slam the US. then call names ,Who values your opinions ,Sounds like a Dem
Posted By: Marty

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 11:56 AM

C wallace sucks, liberal and it showed in his last debate moderation.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 12:55 PM

Wallace’s face looks like he always smells a bad fart.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy

If he thinks that way ask him to name some conservatives who are regulars on CNN. He won't be able to because there aren't any. Then give him the names of some of the liberals who are regulars on FOX making FOX more balanced than CNN.

Re: Hey Chris Wallace - 10/13/20 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa

Big bad Boco Slam the US. then call names ,Who values your opinions ,Sounds like a Dem

You do otherwise you would have me on ignore.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums