Home

Malvern arkansas convention mark june

Posted By: Arkansas87

Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 01:58 AM

Just want to say thanks to Mark and Donna for coming. Super nice people both of them. Mark had the best demo there I had seen hands down. A wealth of knowledge and just a great person to talk to.he can really break things down from locations to trap sets. Young trapper I had with me mark gave a free DVD and us some free lure. Thanks Mark and Donna for all yall do for trappers and the trapping comunity. Widow maker bait I bought hopefully won't last long and will be buying some more. Tried and true!
Posted By: Arkansas87

Re: Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 02:02 AM

Thanks mark

Attached picture IMG_2692.jpg
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 02:09 AM

Yep, Mark is a good teacher and knows his stuff. Wish i could have made it there.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by Arkansas87
Just want to say thanks to Mark and Donna for coming. Super nice people both of them. Mark had the best demo there I had seen hands down. A wealth of knowledge and just a great person to talk to.he can really break things down from locations to trap sets. Young trapper I had with me mark gave a free DVD and us some free lure. Thanks Mark and Donna for all yall do for trappers and the trapping comunity. Widow maker bait I bought hopefully won't last long and will be buying some more. Tried and true!

Yep Mark is tops, I never miss one of his demos if at all possible he has a gift of putting more information into a demo then anyone I know and making it easy to comprehend all at the same time

Not to mention he’s a super nice guy to boot
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 03:18 AM

Mark and Donna are good people.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Malvern arkansas convention mark june - 10/12/20 10:06 AM

Had a swell time in AR. Thanks to Tim Ross for coordinating it all, and the folks who came out.
Let's do it again in the future!

Blessings,
Mark
© 2024 Trapperman Forums