Home

Ah.......Vikings!

Posted By: beaverpeeler

Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 03:40 AM

How can you decide to go for it instead of kicking the field goal?!
Posted By: ScottW

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 03:43 AM

It was the right choice and they didn't execute. Even if they kicked the field goal, then fate would have changed and Seattle would have made the 2 pt attempt when they scored and tied it only to go on and win anyways. Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: timbremn

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 03:44 AM

That's called Monday morning quarterbacking. If they went for it and made it they would have been geniuses. Remember when Seattle threw the pass that got intercepted in the Super Bowl and they lost? Right decision wrong result.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:24 AM

Their pass defense let them down. I hope Cook is not hurt too bad as he is a great athlete to watch. Dallas won a game but now have some real QB issues to deal with. I did not see the injury occur but I heard it was a bad injury.

Bryce
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:33 AM

grin
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 02:16 PM

Lol, i haven't watched a game this year, the anthem thing was the last straw, atleast the vikings won one game this year, i hear
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
Their pass defense let them down. I hope Cook is not hurt too bad as he is a great athlete to watch. Dallas won a game but now have some real QB issues to deal with. I did not see the injury occur but I heard it was a bad injury.

Bryce

Compound fracture of the ankle. Watching it in real time was as bad as when Theisman broke his leg.
It could be career ending.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
How can you decide to go for it instead of kicking the field goal?!

Because they trust their offense more than their defense. As a Packer fan I laughed when they decided to go for it.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:11 PM

I don't watch pro football this year, but heard about the 4th down where most felt they should have kicked the field goal which should have been a chip shot. Then it would have been relying on your defense to hold off Seattle. Seattle would have needed 8 points to tie.

I feel next year the Vikings will make some major changes when comes to players and managers. Cousins has turned out to be a mediocre QB. He keeps the ball way too long and doesn't trust his receivers enough. If he were gone, it would free up some money for them to pick up some decent players. The offensive line is suspect. Cook is good, but gets hurt a lot. I'm real impressed with Boone over Madison. He needs to get more carries.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:13 PM

I have to get this in now, before they start playing good teams. Da Bears!
Posted By: 3fox

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:20 PM

Zimmer is not the coach to get the Vikings to the Super bowl. He needs to go in my opinion.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by 3fox
Zimmer is not the coach to get the Vikings to the Super bowl. He needs to go in my opinion.

I don't think you'll get much argument there.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:28 PM

I've been watching Gunsmoke on a channel I just found that I didn't know I got.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
I've been watching Gunsmoke on a channel I just found that I didn't know I got.

METV is great isn't it!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 04:37 PM

Yep, along with Inspiration channel which also carries the older shows.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 07:56 PM

Well...getting to the Superbowl is one thing. Winning is another. Go Pack!
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 08:03 PM

I will turn it on when athlete activists turn it off.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/12/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by timbremn
That's called Monday morning quarterbacking. If they went for it and made it they would have been geniuses. Remember when Seattle threw the pass that got intercepted in the Super Bowl and they lost? Right decision wrong result.

Nope. Shoulda ran it. They had Marshawn Lynch.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/13/20 03:43 AM

I hope they all die in tornado...just as they kneel for the anthem.

And you guys can't find anything better to do with your lives beside supporting these fools? pffft
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Ah.......Vikings! - 10/13/20 03:47 AM

Spot on Calvin.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums