Home

Top Shelf Camo

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Top Shelf Camo - 10/13/20 11:56 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 12:12 AM

That's the elusive Wood Grain Spider. Lol.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 12:40 AM

Burn it down
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 02:09 AM

I see lots of them around here.

Lol.....the girlfriend HATES spiders. I was leaving her condo one day and spotted a spider on the wall a 1/2 second before she did. SWAT. It was dead. I told her " Kill the bad guy , save the planet , rescue the damsel " .....lol. I'm her hero.....lol
Posted By: headache73

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 03:24 AM

That board would have a bullet hole in it lol or possibly a larger hole, approximately a tiny bit larger than a 20 gauge shell
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 03:35 AM

Not much gets to me except spiders. Everyone who knows me, knows not to come after me with a spider. They are subject to having a whole clip from my Glock emptied into their arse. And i'm loaded with Black Talons. Sarge
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 09:36 AM

lol I had to back up to take the picture. I walked up the ramp and was putting the key in the lock when I looked up with my head lamp, there it was.
Posted By: Hern

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 09:48 AM

Nice picture Hobbie Trapper.
I was scouting last week and walked over to take picture of pretty, fall wild flower, then found a camo'd predator....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 11:47 AM

Hern had to look twice for 'preying'

Those flowers always go me A out of JAIL CARD when the girlfriend had her birthday in September
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Hern
Nice picture Hobbie Trapper.
I was scouting last week and walked over to take picture of pretty, fall wild flower, then found a camo'd predator....

[Linked Image]

Cool pic , took a pic like that about a week ago.
[Linked Image]
If you look very closely , you will see the mantis has a bumblebee. It caught it and is eating it. Alive.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Top Shelf Camo - 10/14/20 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Burn it down

grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums