Home

Getting Radical in Nebraska ?

Posted By: dkrug

Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 03:16 AM

Farmer had combine & head, grain cart tractor and 2 semi-trucks burnt, while safely separated in the field overnight.

Because they had Trump signs on them?
Posted By: headache73

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 03:43 AM

It's getting crazy, but I think it's gonna get plumb stupid in November
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 03:58 AM

Nebraska?

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Nebraska?

Sutton, Nebraska
I use to share information between Agtalk and T-man, but they've both made it so it goes to website but not to the thread.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by dkrug
Nebraska?

Sutton, Nebraska
I use to share information between Agtalk and T-man, but they've both made it so it goes to website but not to the thread.

I don't understand, please elaborate.

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:29 AM

When I typed the https: address on the bar, it would go right to the thread and post or picture.
Now both websites just allow it to go to the general website.
Being everybody from both sites were outdoor kind of people, I thought it was fun to share some things people don't have time to read.

No harm or foul intended.
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=955726&mid=8549292#M8549292

Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:30 AM

I heard about this yesterday.. I live quite a waze away!
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:36 AM

Nebraska?

Yes, don't have specifics, but a guy I know (from here) knows this person. Said they burnt up 2 semis, a combine, and a graincart/tractor. I can't confirm what I've disclosed, but I'm not far off...despicable!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 05:21 AM

Even before Antifa and BLM, there was been eco-terrorist groups that will randomly target farm machinery and farm activities. One favorite attack is turning off the power to CAFOs (confined animal fedding operations such as pork barns). I don't recall what the main group is called but my cousin in southern MN has posted ag terrorist incidents before on her fb wall. I'm sure such eco-terrorist groups are or will be allied with Antifa and BLM so its not surprising of this "hit" in rural NB. There is a low-intensity civil war going on in this country and all that's happening in 2020 is fanning those embers. Whether it explodes into a full blown conflagration remains to be seen, hopefully not because it will get ugly, but keep alert and your powder dry...
Posted By: LDW

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 09:33 AM

You can Google farm machinery burned in Nebr. A combine, 2 semis and trailers full of corn and a tractor and grain cart. Supposedly he was flying a Trump flag on the combine. What a shame. Hope they get caught and are sentenced to the max allowed by law.
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by LDW
You can Google farm machinery burned in Nebr. A combine, 2 semis and trailers full of corn and a tractor and grain cart. Supposedly he was flying a Trump flag on the combine. What a shame. Hope they get caught and are sentenced to the max allowed by law.

I hope that they get caught by the ranchers then we will see what happens
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 12:34 PM

Not too far from me. I saw a post on it. At the time wasn’t any real mention of the flag just that they’d lost it all in one night. Sad deal either way, watching their livelihoods burn up.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
Not too far from me. I saw a post on it. At the time wasn’t any real mention of the flag just that they’d lost it all in one night. Sad deal either way, watching their livelihoods burn up.

I am sure they are going to be fine. Surely their insurance will cover it.

I did not see any mention of flags. It could just be that some kids, adults were out booze cruising and things got out of hand? are bad people all over and this was horrible but lets wait out the facts and not do what blm does. LLL

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:08 PM

^^^^^ We had the Hatfields and McCoys long before Trump, so perhaps it's just a grudge holding neighbor.

We all swim in that same lake.
They didn't fill the lake with alligators in 2016.
Been alligators a long, long time.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:11 PM

One more reason to carry something to protect your self and everything you own, and I do not mean a flyswatter.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:16 PM

If that was burned due to a Trump flag, there are places in MO where there would be similar rigs parked along the road all over the place.

Like hunting over duck decoys.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Even before Antifa and BLM, there was been eco-terrorist groups that will randomly target farm machinery and farm activities. One favorite attack is turning off the power to CAFOs (confined animal fedding operations such as pork barns). I don't recall what the main group is called but my cousin in southern MN has posted ag terrorist incidents before on her fb wall. I'm sure such eco-terrorist groups are or will be allied with Antifa and BLM so its not surprising of this "hit" in rural NB. There is a low-intensity civil war going on in this country and all that's happening in 2020 is fanning those embers. Whether it explodes into a full blown conflagration remains to be seen, hopefully not because it will get ugly, but keep alert and your powder dry...

ELF Earth Liberation Front
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by LDW

I hope the local farmers find them, hang them and bury them.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 01:32 PM

This country is sure going to h !! in a hadbag! There are so many radical save this or that types that have been brainwashed while at colleges and university's in this country anymore. And they are all right in their own mind, to do anything to further their cause. Bunch of eight balls that have no respect for anyone.....and deserve no respect from anyone!
Posted By: LDW

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 03:30 PM

Can't figure out how to post the link. Farmer said there was 2 Trump flags on the machinery. Not to say that was the reason for the fires. Google Sutton Nebr fires. I think it was the second story. It's where they interviewed the farmer. How sad.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 04:27 PM

Some info and pics of the story here :

https://kticradio.com/agricultural/...g-harvest-equipment-fire-in-clay-county/

Truly despicable mad

https://kticradio.com/agricultural/...g-harvest-equipment-fire-in-clay-county/
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 05:16 PM

I reckon the locals know exactly who is responsible for this. Small rural communities are abuzz with scandals, broken marriages, jealousy, could be anything. Even over who makes first string on the local sports teams
Posted By: jeremy_424

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 05:31 PM

Sad deal, fortunately for the farmer most people in Nebraska are good folk. I read an article where he stated as soon as it hit the news he was getting phone calls from people he had never met offering to come harvest for him. There is always good that comes from things like this.
Posted By: badger

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 06:04 PM

This happened in Nevada, IA yesterday. Friend of mine took the picture, then wife saw it.

[Linked Image]

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/17/20 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
This country is sure going to h !! in a hadbag! There are so many radical save this or that types that have been brainwashed while at colleges and university's in this country anymore. And they are all right in their own mind, to do anything to further their cause. Bunch of eight balls that have no respect for anyone.....and deserve no respect from anyone!

From my brother in Kansas!
As a country, we are something like 6% of the population using 60% of the world's "everything."
And some still say they don't have enough.

Like LL often types, SMH.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 12:43 AM

I believe that Mark!
Posted By: trappinia

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 01:20 AM

Remember when the dems used to use the term resist hate ? I do but they must have forgotten .
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by badger
This happened in Nevada, IA yesterday. Friend of mine took the picture, then wife saw it.

[Linked Image]

Nevada is a nice, quiet town. Just proves there is scum everywhere.
Posted By: yote_trapper20

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 02:33 PM

I seen that. From what I heard all the equipment was parked a safe distance from the next so they deliberately had to go from machine to machine setting each on fire. In the current environment I would never personally fly a flag supporting either candidate. To many crazies out there.
Posted By: trapperne

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 02:39 PM

I don’t think it happened to far off interstate 80, I doubt it was locals

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 02:56 PM

I don't think someone off the Interstate could just pull over and start a fire like that. There would have to be gasoline/diesel fuel and another lasting fuel to start a fire like that.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 03:07 PM

This is the reason the polls show Trump behind . people don't want things destroyed.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Getting Radical in Nebraska ? - 10/18/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by yote_trapper20
I seen that. From what I heard all the equipment was parked a safe distance from the next so they deliberately had to go from machine to machine setting each on fire. In the current environment I would never personally fly a flag supporting either candidate. To many crazies out there.

And that is exactly how the soviets remained in power for 75 years.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums