Home

This is it...

Posted By: MySide 🦝

This is it... - 10/20/20 02:13 PM

Trapping season is upon us. I can't wait. I'm gonna try to post pictures on my 2020-2021 thread. I hope everyone has a great season, I know fur prices are pretty bad, but we really aren't doing it for that. We are trapping to manage and enjoy the wildlife around us. Trapping is the ultimate wildlife management tool, and we have to continue to practice this dying art. God Bless you guys, and good luck.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: This is it... - 10/20/20 05:11 PM

I want to wish you my very best, MySide! Your youthful enthusiasm is refreshing for those of us with a lot of years behind us, and will carry trapping into the future.

Best of luck to you!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: This is it... - 10/20/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
I want to wish you my very best, MySide! Your youthful enthusiasm is refreshing for those of us with a lot of years behind us, and will carry trapping into the future.

Best of luck to you!

Moosetrot

X2
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: This is it... - 10/20/20 05:37 PM

Well said Moosetrot! I love to see youngsters that are wired about it, like I was. Will carry those great memories to the grave! Charge, Myside, charge! Good luck and keep us posted!
Posted By: cotton

Re: This is it... - 10/20/20 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

Best of luck to you!

Moosetrot

X4
© 2024 Trapperman Forums