Home

Gun Owners Supporting Biden

Posted By: Michael Morris

Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 03:53 PM

Unsure how any American who owns a gun can support this guy. His Stance on guns is terrifying. These are things I took directly off his website.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I just came across it and it scared the crap out of me. I have a Democrat brother who gets so mad every time I use the argument I am afraid they will take my guns.......bidens website is literally saying they are going to take your guns. Scary stuff. Here is the link for any doubters. https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:10 PM

From the website as to why the number of bullets that fit in a firearm or magazine should be limited, "Federal law does more to protect ducks than children." It's referring to the 3 shell limit when duck hunting. What a bizarre bidenesque statement.

Keith
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:15 PM

First point. If someone breaks into my home and wife or kids are alone, I sure as heck don't want them harmed because their finger print wouldn't activate the gun that could have saved their lives if not for a BS rule.
Second point. I have and do often allow my kids to use a firearm for hunting, target practice, or they are available for things like point one illustrated. This would be against the law under biden's line of thinking.
Third point. Yes you can order a gun online, but it has to be shipped to an FFL dealer to transfer it to the buyer so you really can't just buy a gun online. Getting ammo online is a handy thing for folks that are not near a store or for those buying ammo not commonly found in retail stores, but most sellers want a copy of your dl and require adult signature at delivery. So it isn't just a free for all like the politicians want you to believe.
Forth point. biden's idea of safe storage is unloaded and under lock and key, making them useless against an intruder that kicks the door down in the middle of the night. Oh please mister armed intruder, give me a few minutes to retrieve my safely stored firearm and load it so I can defend my family.

I will quit now before my blood-pressure gets any higher. mad
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:17 PM

Biden also wants to close down gun shows in addition to those you listed.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:18 PM

Some gunowners' only requirement to vote for a Democrat is that they have a pulse and aren't Trump.

They are here, on the Tman website.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:35 PM

That website had so many, I picked out the worst ones, in my opinion. I had to share. Scary stuff. This is not stuff from Fox news or The Federalist. This is literally bidens site.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Some gunowners' only requirement to vote for a Democrat is that they have a pulse and aren't Trump.

I would tell these people the same as I tell my loved ones "You are not voting for Trumps twitter, you are voting for his policies!" which are far better than those on the website I posted.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:45 PM

There is a an individual who is no longer on this website and a so called trapper and gun owner who thinks that Joe Biden is pro-gun and a conservative. This is the one reason gun owners don’t have the clout they used to have when our own kind turn against us. If the democrats win, I hope they come after their double barrel shotguns in addition to the the semi-automatic rifles these so called sportsmen oppose.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
From the website as to why the number of bullets that fit in a firearm or magazine should be limited, "Federal law does more to protect ducks than children." It's referring to the 3 shell limit when duck hunting. What a bizarre bidenesque statement.

Keith

I have never seen a a federal stamp, state hunting license, or posted season and bag limits for hunting children. I'm thinking they are on the protected list and illegal to harm in any way. Well unless you a Democrat then you can harm them by cutting them out of the womb, telling them they can choose their gender, and give them hormones to permanently mess them up.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

I have never seen a a federal stamp, state hunting license, or posted season and bag limits for hunting children. I'm thinking they are on the protected list and illegal to harm in any way. Well unless you a Democrat then you can harm them by cutting them out of the womb, telling them they can choose their gender, and give them hormones to permanently mess them up.

Heres the proof!

https://twitter.com/approject/status/1318663589323034630?s=20
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:53 PM

They are illogical and not on just one subject as far as I am concerned

[Linked Image]
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 04:56 PM

Anyone who votes for the democrats this go around either has an IQ two points below plant life, or doesnt really value the 2nd. No other way to explain it.

There is a whole host of solid reasons not to vote democrat, the gun issue is just one of them.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Anyone who votes for the democrats this go around either has an IQ two points below plant life, or doesnt really value the 2nd. No other way to explain it.

There is a whole host of solid reasons not to vote democrat, the gun issue is just one of them.

50% of Americans who vote will vote Democrat. Win or Lose.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 05:44 PM

Not been watching campaigns. Or vote or particpate in nothing, seen on tv if binden elected. The news media well be done with covid reports an be over. Or hear lil off it. Drive economy into ground. Loose jobs, an raise taxes. On everthing, what are his good points ? Nothing. ? I cant see this smart gun am all this other enforcement happing, crime with guns well not go down, plenty guns float around black market. If smart gun stuff happens to last for years

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

50% of Americans who vote will vote Democrat. Win or Lose.

Probably true. That just means that 50% have IQs below plant life, or they dont value the 2nd. Take your pick, its one or the other...
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:16 PM

Yep , you beat me to it ... mad sick

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:17 PM

It's a mental illness I think .......

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:20 PM

If I have to pick one, "they don't value the second amendment." However, most probably do not view those pipe dreams as violating the second amendment.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
If I have to pick one, "they don't value the second amendment." However, most probably do not view those pipe dreams as violating the second amendment.

And probably have no idea what the 2nd amendment even stands for.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:35 PM

when the US army has switch to entirely smart guns , the Marines , Navy seals , FBI , ATF , CIA , DHS , Secret Service , DEA , ICE ,every sheriffs department every police department

then I would consider that it might be ready for the civilian market until then it's a non issue.

I want to know that I can stick my hand in a bucket of pigs blood grab my gun and it will go bang right handed , left handed a combo of the 2 hands

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
when the US army has switch to entirely smart guns , the Marines , Navy seals , FBI , ATF , CIA , DHS , Secret Service , DEA , ICE ,every sheriffs department every police department

then I would consider that it might be ready for the civilian market until then it's a non issue.

I want to know that I can stick my hand in a bucket of pigs blood grab my gun and it will go bang right handed , left handed a combo of the 2 hands

Sounds like you need a mauser 98 or a winchester model 70 ! Thats what i look for too, utter reliability. In my line of work a gun has got to work every time. Sold a few that wouldn't.
Posted By: Wingshot

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 11:34 PM

If you have a Biden sign in your yard and are wondering why no one has messed with it, here’s why. It’s so everyone else will know where the stupid people live.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wingshot
If you have a Biden sign in your yard and are wondering why no one has messed with it, here’s why. It’s so everyone else will know where the stupid people live.

I've been saying that for a month!

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 11:39 PM

and they INSIST they are "justified" in screwing their Brethren because they are more "enlightened" than us...
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 11:43 PM

Pretty Sad
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/21/20 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

I've been saying that for a month!

That, or proud gubmint assistance recipients.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 12:25 AM

Those are the ones that get eaten first when the zombie apocalypse happens.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 12:33 AM

Heck, I might vote for creepy joe if he can get me a sweet do-nothing job like he did for his crack head son.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 12:44 AM

Once they enable litigation against the gun manufacturers for liable in the deaths of people, the manufacturers will be short lived. Once they encourage all manufacturers sued out of existence, then that's the end of guns for law abiding citizens. Except for the stockpilers.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 12:59 AM

but (as a lawyer) that is apparently okay by James...(he said he would vote for him)

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Once they enable litigation against the gun manufacturers for liable in the deaths of people, the manufacturers will be short lived. Once they encourage all manufacturers sued out of existence, then that's the end of guns for law abiding citizens. Except for the stockpilers.

The red flag laws will take care of that. Thinking the government wants to take them away is crazy, don't you know.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis

This will destroy our rights faster than any confiscation program. Plus taxing ammunition to death.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:15 AM

it defies LOGIC why any THINKING, lawful gun-owner would vote for him...
Posted By: James

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:24 AM

Guns aren't the most important thing to me. The health, welfare, and security of my family are.

What does the Republican--I mean, Trump platform say about guns? (Where's Dirt when we need him?) Has the Trump administration done anything to help the cause of gun rights? Does Trump even promise anything for gun rights? A national right to carry law? Making sound suppressors fully legal, which would result in lower costs for the simple device that can save hearing?

Trump has no principles. He's taking gun-owners' support for granted. He once wrote a book saying "assault weapons" should be illegal. It's not like he's a hunter or gun-owner himself. And for Donald, the only thing that will ever matter is himself.

He'll kick gun-owners to the curb as soon as he no longer needs them.

Jim
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:27 AM

Liberal (non) rationalization at it's finest.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:30 AM

All the other points are smoke screen to some extent. They dropped the hammer on the oxycontin manufacturers the same way. Every tom dick and harry files suit against you, time to fold up.

Once they drive gun manufacturers under, I'm sure they will find a way to crush ammo manufacturers also.

Obama told people he would put the coal business out of business, and that's what he did. Now they're telling you they're going to wreck the gun business, and you'd be foolish not to listen.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:42 AM

Freedom be dammed!

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:45 AM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/26/no-your-gun-rights-arent-actually-safe-with-trump/
Posted By: hippie

Originally Posted by James
Guns aren't the most important thing to me. The health, welfare, and security of my family are.

What does the Republican--I mean, Trump platform say about guns? (Where's Dirt when we need him?) Has the Trump administration done anything to help the cause of gun rights? Does Trump even promise anything for gun rights? A national right to carry law? Making sound suppressors fully legal, which would result in lower costs for the simple device that can save hearing?

Trump has no principles. He's taking gun-owners' support for granted. He once wrote a book saying "assault weapons" should be illegal. It's not like he's a hunter or gun-owner himself. And for Donald, the only thing that will ever matter is himself.

Jim

Biden/Harris already kicked.
Posted By: ~ADC~

... losing your guns, full term abortions and defunding police are all apparently ok with you too if you'll vote for Biden.

Luckily he can't beat our great president Trump.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:52 AM

"Trump told reporters that he would “certainly” bring up a semiautomatic gun ban, and pushed lawmakers to expand mandatory background checks and to allow temporary gun confiscation.

“I'll be convincing some people to do things that they don’t want to do, and that means people in Congress,” Trump said, calling for “great legislation after all of these years."

Recommended For You

Pennsylvania polls tighten, and Trump is now within 4 points of a second term
Michael Hammond, legislative counsel of Gun Owners of America, which claims 2 million members and supporters, said Trump risks losing both conservative and traditionally Democratic Midwestern voters.

“I am no longer committed to voting for Donald Trump,” said Hammond, who spends most of his time in New Hampshire. “I think he’s about to make his ‘read my lips’ mistake. He thinks he can do anything on the Second Amendment and gun owners will love him.”"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...pporters-say-trump-could-lose-their-vote
Posted By: white17

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:53 AM

Jim

Seems to me he said just yesterday that he will sign legislation supporting national right to carry. Will that make a difference to you ?

I doubt it. You are opposed to Trump because of his personality ..............not his policies .
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 01:55 AM

Get your 50.00 donation ready James.......remembah, we had a bet.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 02:02 AM

Don't worry, Nessmuck. I've paid up before. Precedent is against me, I'll concede.

Jim
Posted By: keystone

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 02:16 AM

James, what planet are you living on that you think Trump is after our guns??? Why would he throw away his entire voting base? Also when you add links from the washington times you may as well put up a link to your favorite comic book. Biden is literally telling you he would try and put more restrictions and bans on firearms than any person in history. If that’s not bad enough the guy can’t even put a full sentence together and people want him running the country. The 2nd amendment is the epitome of the constitution and it’s not that important to you? I can’t wrap my head around that.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 02:39 AM

Jim

You can't be that ignorant. And I'm surprised no one else has pointed it out yet.

How do you plan to to protect the welfare of your family without a firearm? Or are you someone who believes the Gov't will and should take care of you?

ol'dad

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by ol' dad

Jim

You can't be that ignorant. And I'm surprised no one else has pointed it out yet.

How do you plan to to protect the welfare of your family without a firearm? Or are you someone who believes the Gov't will and should take care of you?

ol'dad

He means a government safety net so he doesn't get squeezed
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 02:48 AM

The health, welfare and security of my family is my job.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
The health, welfare and security of my family is my job.

Yep
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 09:09 AM

lol
Posted By: Marty

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by ol' dad

Jim

ol'dad

Yes he can be......I have seen it many times.
laugh
Posted By: hippie

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 10:42 AM

Another important consideration........ Justice Breyer is 82yo so its highly possible this election will determine who replaces him on the SCOTUS.

It won't hurt to have Trump replace him if it arises with a conservative justice.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 11:31 AM

Justices Thomas and Alito are next in age respectively.

It is entirely possible that Trump could seat six justices if reelected..
Or have his current three selections offset if the other guy is elected.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 11:59 AM

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This Amendment is vitally important to protect us from a tyrannical government and also to protect the 1st amendment and all the following amendments. If we give up the 2nd, what's to stop a tyrannical government from taking the rest?

Twolines, I am voting, you can bet that. TRUMP 2020

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Justices Thomas and Alito are next in age respectively.

It is entirely possible that Trump could seat six justices if reelected..
Or have his current three selections offset if the other guy is elected.

I love Clarence Thomas, I think he is the best Justice we have on the courts, however at his age, I hope he does not get greedy like RBG and hang on too long and risk the dems filling his spot. When Trump wins reelection and if the GOP keeps the senate, I hope that Thomas and Alito will consider retiring so that a conservative SCOTUS can be kept for a long, long time.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 03:05 PM

Jim

Jim, if you can't stand Trump, don't vote for him. Ignore the peanut gallery. Pretty simple.

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/22/20 03:11 PM

"Trump told reporters that he would “certainly” bring up a semiautomatic gun ban, and pushed lawmakers to expand mandatory background checks and to allow temporary gun confiscation.

“I'll be convincing some people to do things that they don’t want to do, and that means people in Congress,” Trump said, calling for “great legislation after all of these years."

Recommended For You

Pennsylvania polls tighten, and Trump is now within 4 points of a second term
Michael Hammond, legislative counsel of Gun Owners of America, which claims 2 million members and supporters, said Trump risks losing both conservative and traditionally Democratic Midwestern voters.

“I am no longer committed to voting for Donald Trump,” said Hammond, who spends most of his time in New Hampshire. “I think he’s about to make his ‘read my lips’ mistake. He thinks he can do anything on the Second Amendment and gun owners will love him.”"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...pporters-say-trump-could-lose-their-vote

You obviously are not listening to him. He has said literally hundreds of times that he will protect the 2nd. He says it at every rally. On the other hand Biden has stated publicly what he will do.... stop listening to the media and get your facts straight.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: Gun Owners Supporting Biden - 10/23/20 08:37 PM

There's gonna be a revolution if they come and try to take guns from southerners.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums