Home

College football starts this weekend

Posted By: Nittany Lion

College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 05:05 PM

The real season starts this weekend, the Big 10 kicks off.
Posted By: songdog man

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 07:03 PM

The real ballers have been playing for 4 weeks now. The quitters will be starting this week. haha
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by songdog man
The real ballers have been playing for 4 weeks now. The quitters will be starting this week. haha

Yea the chicken league does kick off this week end. The big boys have been beating up on each other for a month now....

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 07:31 PM

Nittany your league better screen shot the rankings because as with the SEC if you are beating each other they will fall

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 09:17 PM

I am only concerned with the ranking of one team. Actually it isn't all that different than other years, they always play 8 conference games, nice thing about this year is there won't be any cupcake games.
Posted By: warrior

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 10:10 PM

Coach Saban took his team out in support of BLM as did Coach Smart and many others in the SEC.

I'm sitting this year out. First time in 51 years for me.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 11:02 PM

Why did the Big Ten wait so long? Covid is still here as it was 2 months ago.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/21/20 11:52 PM

The Little 10 finally decided to crawl out of it's cave? Who cares! Crawl back in your cave. You were not missed by most of the country!
Posted By: mikeinpa

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/22/20 01:03 AM

No cupcake games? Indiana,Maryland,Nebraska,Rutgers? Also,I’ve heard big ten fans complain about independents being ranked ahead of thier team because they hadn’t played a conference championship game,making the road to the championship one game shorter. So.....? Should the big ten champion be allowed to slide into the playoffs with 9 games?

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/22/20 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I am only concerned with the ranking of one team. Actually it isn't all that different than other years, they always play 8 conference games, nice thing about this year is there won't be any cupcake games.

As pointed out 5 out of the 8 games your team plays will be cupcakes. If not and you loose that's on you ....
Good luck !!!!!!

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/22/20 06:47 PM

jbyrd63, can you count?

Re: College football starts this weekend - 10/22/20 09:08 PM

yes why do you ask.

You have 8 games . Your second , sixth, and 8th game will be a contest . THE REST ARE CUPCAKES !!!!!!!!!! IF you loose one of those it's because your team is not very good !!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums