Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Rode in town to get the mail - 10/22/20 09:41 AM

yes they did , smile
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Rode in town to get the mail - 10/22/20 11:30 AM

Can hardly wait to see their Christmas display. lol
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Rode in town to get the mail - 10/22/20 11:58 AM

I've always enjoyed Halloween. Heck, I loved it when I was a kid! I like visiting neighbors and giving candy to kids. My boys have always made their own costumes from scratch which I think is a good experience for them in learning and creativity. Carving pumpkins has always been fun for us. There's lots of fun traditions I have always associated with Halloween.

But I don't understand people making such a big deal about it these days. It's really kind of a bunch of... baloney. It's not even a real holiday and there's nothing being celebrated. Nowadays it seems less about trick or treating and more about having an excuse to dress like a slut and have a big drunk-fest. That kinda changes the tone of it and takes much of the fun out of it. At least for me.

Anymore, I refer to it as Reformation Day to commemorate October 31, 1517 when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Thesis to the door of the church in Wittenberg, Germany and started the Protestant Reformation. Now that's a good reason for a celebration.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Rode in town to get the mail - 10/22/20 03:00 PM

Everything about you screams joy and happiness. LMAO
Posted By: adam m

Re: Rode in town to get the mail - 10/22/20 03:02 PM

That's cool
© 2024 Trapperman Forums