Home

Bidens response to Hunter

Posted By: DWC

Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 02:36 PM

A real - was on fox news as a representative for the Biden campaign this morning. She was asked about how Bidens preparing to answer questions about Hunter tonight at the debate. She was very unpleasant and responded that this is a fake story and its Russian interference. This, unfortunately, will be the road they take and the media will not touch it. Its pathetic.
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:07 PM

The story came from Giuliani and a writer for Hannity....what does that tell you?
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:10 PM

So many closet democrats up in here.

Guess this is why we can’t talk about anything but trapping.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
The story came from Giuliani and a writer for Hannity....what does that tell you?

Actually per Giuliana on Glenn Beck last night this came from him and several senators including Jim Jordan. The story, the computers and numerous people and departments involved have all confirmed this is 100% legit
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:25 PM

It doesn't matter where the story comes from. Only if it's true or not. It's the message not the messenger people should be looking at to determine it's truthfulness.

I see you're from NY. Lived there half my life. Where are you from? We might have been neighbors.

Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:26 PM

"Quick, someone shoot the messenger"
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:31 PM

When you drop a story this close to the election? It smells. Classic tactic. True or not.

"In U.S. political jargon, an October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming November election (particularly one for the U.S. presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring. Because the date for national elections (as well as many state and local elections) is in early November, events that take place in October have greater potential to influence the decisions of prospective voters; thus, relatively last-minute news stories could either change the course of an election or reinforce the inevitable.[1] The term "October surprise" was coined by William Casey when he served as campaign manager of Ronald Reagan's 1980 presidential campaign.[2] "

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:40 PM

Politics stinks but that doesn't mean this story isn't worthy of consideration when voting.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by ApocalypticGoatH
It doesn't matter where the story comes from. Only if it's true or not. It's the message not the messenger people should be looking at to determine it's truthfulness.

I see you're from NY. Lived there half my life. Where are you from? We might have been neighbors.

Grew up in Syracuse then moved to Lafayette 22 years ago.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:51 PM

Politics stinks but that doesn't mean this story isn't worthy of consideration when voting.

This one has a lot in common with Pizza Gate.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:55 PM

Hunter's To Do List:

crack[/u]

hookers[u]

call china[u][/u]

pick up laptop

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Hunter's To Do List:

crack[/u]

hookers[u]

call china[u][/u]

pick up laptop

Trump crossed one of those off also.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 03:59 PM

Don't forget checking to see if Ukrainian Oil has made the latest huge deposit
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 04:06 PM

Grew up in Syracuse then moved to Lafayette 22 years ago.

Have you weighed in on the DEC proposal to extend deer season? You wouldn't be a member of the Onondaga Sportsmen's Federation would you??
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 04:09 PM

I saw that clip the OP is referring too. It was a pathetic attempt to deflect the questions being asked.

This whole biden scandal shouldn't surprise anyone, a few honest reporters have been reporting on it for weeks now. Only thing thats changed is now we have facts, and as of this morning former biden business partners spilling the beans. Looks like this will get serious so they are getting themselves ahead of the story.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 04:15 PM

Well i guess i wouldnt expect it to come from Pelosi if thats what you mean. As much as liberals cover up stuff thats out in the open, why would one expect anyone but a conservative to bring this up.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 04:38 PM

we have not heard joe or hunter say the laptop wasn't his...............the head of national intelligence has said this isNOT Russian disinformation.............and the signed receipt with hunters own signature........ the state police of Delaware now have this as well as the dept of justice.........sooo somethings goin on. and regardless if its true or not.......why isn't this being reported? this thing looks bigger than Watergate.................and its pretty much crickets.
Posted By: aknome

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 04:51 PM

Rudy is the Russian's "useful idiot".
A distraction from:
China trade balance 218.5 Billion so far in 2020.
US farmers being subsidized at record amounts due to China Trade war.
Roughly 30 millions Americans out of work.
222,000 dead and counting because "It's going to disappear."
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:00 PM

What about all of Biden’s useful idiots on here?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:01 PM

Biden is toast in a number of ways, and he'd be slightly better than camel regarding the second amendment.

First you have Pelosi ready to throw him out in favor of camel with her statements about the 25th a couple weeks ago.

Then you have this money laundering which I've been stating for awhile. Sooner or later the swamp will have to hold one of their own accountable and Joe seems to be it. The FBI has been caught three times now ignoring/participating in election tampering along with hiding evidence in an impeachment to boot.

Camela would be way worse for those of us who care about our guns and outdoor lifestyle. I realize the couple who don't care about these things are here also, but I haven't seen Them give a good argument for voting for these dems that made any sense. Just some trolling.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
When you drop a story this close to the election? It smells. Classic tactic. True or not. "

Uhhhh that's a stretch.
This story has been around for a long time. Trump was impeached relative to this story. Ongoing, not new.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by drasselt
When you drop a story this close to the election? It smells. Classic tactic. True or not. "

Uhhhh that's a stretch.
This story has been around for a long time. Trump was impeached relative to this story. Not new

Very true drasselt.
The FBI had the computer last year and hid it. The vet was smart enough to make copies and decided to release them since it was being buried. Good on him..

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by drasselt

Uhhhh that's a stretch.
This story has been around for a long time. Trump was impeached relative to this story. Ongoing, not new.

Good ! Then it won't effect the election.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:23 PM

By pushing Biden, they have Harris as the VP. If they do get elected, shortly after he is sworn in, Harris takes the reins (claiming Joe is toast mentally).
Then Nancy Pelosi is VP. Providing the Democrats keep the House, and get the Senate.
God help us if that comes about. mad
Posted By: warrior

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:25 PM

The "story" has been openly discussed by the media for YEARS, until Biden won the nomination that is.
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:26 PM

If the FBI actually does its job and if the emails are as reported, Old Joe may go down for money laundering over a million bucks and they will not have to get him declared incompetent.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:27 PM

This guy is far less capable of the office than the other couple of times he ran. Joe is fast approaching that special place that many fear when they become elderly and some go to.

I suppose that shouldn't be brought up this close to the election either.

That's all any voter needs to know and if they don't know that then they ain't old. Lol
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:30 PM

.....tells me it is probably the truth! time will tell

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:49 PM

It tells us but maybe not you, that what we've been saying all along is truth......the media won't cover demorat scandals.

Has Biden, either of them, come out and say it's not their emails?

If you answer that, then I ask why you are asking what you have?

I'd like to add.......have you noticed people referring to you as Grackle and AA? It's because you troll just like they did. Key word...."did"

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:50 PM

Good ! Then it won't effect the election.

Hopefully it does. It is a sorry thing that the MSM wing of the Democratic Party will bury the Biden's corruption. But not surprising.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:53 PM

When you drop a story this close to the election? It smells. Classic tactic. True or not.

"In U.S. political jargon, an October surprise is a news event that may influence the outcome of an upcoming November election (particularly one for the U.S. presidency), whether deliberately planned or spontaneously occurring. Because the date for national elections (as well as many state and local elections) is in early November, events that take place in October have greater potential to influence the decisions of prospective voters; thus, relatively last-minute news stories could either change the course of an election or reinforce the inevitable.[1] The term "October surprise" was coined by William Casey when he served as campaign manager of Ronald Reagan's 1980 presidential campaign.[2] "

Originally Posted by aknome
Rudy is the Russian's "useful idiot".
A distraction from:
China trade balance 218.5 Billion so far in 2020.
US farmers being subsidized at record amounts due to China Trade war.
Roughly 30 millions Americans out of work.
222,000 dead and counting because "It's going to disappear."

I am amazed have liberals in Alaska that drank the kool aid..

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:54 PM

It should sway the election. Who wants more of the corruption that run rampant in the Obama years?

There's a reason the loudest cry from the Dems is....Vote early!!!
Posted By: Mike C

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:57 PM

Whose to say that Harris didn't out the computer. Biden wins, goes to jail, and guess who is in the Oval Office?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:58 PM

Hippie is right the feds had it for awhile . Gulianna came into possession of it a couple weeks back and within in 2-3 days he went to the authorities, his lawyer and various senators once he saw very questionable stuff. That's when they exposed the story.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 05:59 PM

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:05 PM

You should open your eyes Jeff. Most of your neighbors vote Democrat. My neighbors don't.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:13 PM

DON'T VOTE?

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Hippie is right the feds had it for awhile . Gulianna came into possession of it a couple weeks back and within in 2-3 days he went to the authorities, his lawyer and various senators once he saw very questionable stuff. That's when they exposed the story.

Yep, no doubt Adam.

The FBI hid this since before Trumps impeachment trial when they could've released it during Pelosi as 45day delay.

The FBI was gonna sweep it under the rug like they have been doing all along that includes Hillary's blatant destruction of evidence of subpoenaed emails and phones.

We're just scratching the surface of draining the swamp with the few who have been dismissed.

Interesting note........Peter strzok, the disgraced FBI agent has been hired as a professor by Georgetown U. Go figure why our youths are turning anti-gun.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:22 PM

Makes me wonder how long tell someone get Arkansided.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:25 PM

I’m glad trapping season is right around the corner. Had a couple beaver jobs that took a little pressure off but it’s building again daily.

And

I’m limiting the dosage. lol
Posted By: white17

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Makes me wonder how long tell someone get Arkansided.

https://nonperele.com/exclusive-bev...ing-email-account-exposing-hunter-biden/

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I’m glad trapping season is right around the corner. Had a couple beaver jobs that took a little pressure off but it’s building again daily.

And

I’m limiting the dosage. lol

Ya, I'm back on the overtime wagon at work 16hr days and it been slow with a lot of down time to internet. I need to take the boys deer hunting and put out some coyote sets. I was going to waite on tripping tell out coon season came in and hided primed a little better but now I'm not sure. I shouldn't have taken overtime tomorrow I need some outside time.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 06:48 PM

Having Trump in Washington makes me feel like I’m in Washington, just to a lessor degree. lol

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:11 PM

My hope is Paul allows this to be discussed as more people inside the Biden camp are confirming all this. This has to be the biggest political scandal in our history.

Now they are naming about all the dems in power at present. Big accusations!!!
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
My hope is Paul allows this to be discussed as more people inside the Biden camp are confirming all this. This has to be the biggest political scandal in our history.

Now they are naming about all the dems in power at present. Big accusations!!!

Agreed. By the time the dust settles this scandal will make Killary look like a saint. Going to be a lot of scum caught up in it is my guess.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:37 PM

The FBI and intelligence officials have gone on record stating that these documents, emails and laptop are not Russian disinformation in any way, shape or form. It’s all legit. The only question now is if Biden got money out of the deal.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter
So many closet democrats up in here.

Guess this is why we can’t talk about anything but trapping.

TS .....true story
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by seniortrap
By pushing Biden, they have Harris as the VP. If they do get elected, shortly after he is sworn in, Harris takes the reins (claiming Joe is toast mentally).
Then Nancy Pelosi is VP. Providing the Democrats keep the House, and get the Senate.
God help us if that comes about. mad

Why would Pelosi become VP??

Kamala would get to pick her own VP once she is in office. She could pick Pelosi, but I highly doubt she would. My guess it would AOC.

Pelosi only becomes POTUS if both Biden and Harris are killed instantaneously.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
The FBI and intelligence officials have gone on record stating that these documents, emails and laptop are not Russian disinformation in any way, shape or form. It’s all legit. The only question now is if Biden got money out of the deal.

Hopefully prison is in Joe's future
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 09:11 PM

11,000 emails, 20,000 pictures or videos clips, hunter's signature on receipt, hunter's lawyer asks for return of laptop.

The real conspiracy here is the total lack of coverage by mainstream media.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
11,000 emails, 20,000 pictures or videos clips, hunter's signature on receipt, hunter's lawyer asks for return of laptop.

The real conspiracy here is the total lack of coverage by mainstream media.

And don't forget the FBI has had this computer since Dec of 2019. What did they do with it, if anything? Sit on it? Hold it to blackmail Ol Joe? They had the information that was on the laptop during the impeachment hearings, which were all about Trump asking the Ukranians to help investigate Biden. Seems to me that might have been relevant information for FBI to come forward with at the time.

FBI half of this may prove to be as big a scandal as the front half.....which by itself is huge.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 09:59 PM

"Big Guy" may be in trouble even though the MSM may never report on it.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
"Big Guy" may be in trouble even though the MSM may never report on it.

Hopefully

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 10:22 PM

Hopefully it exposes a large number of people. But like Hillary's criminal conduct I dont have confidence anyone will be prosecuted.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/22/20 10:58 PM

Seems like they are infering money laundering investigation in progress.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
What about all of Biden’s useful idiots on here?

grin
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 12:16 AM

Hopefully it exposes a large number of people. But like Hillary's criminal conduct I dont have confidence anyone will be prosecuted.

Never seems to -does it!

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Never seems to -does it!

Trump promised to lock Hillary up, part of the reason I voted for him but he let me down.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Never seems to -does it!

Trump promised to lock Hillary up, part of the reason I voted for him but he let me down.

Flag on the play. False start, five yard penalty and loss of down.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 05:18 AM

Trump promised to lock Hillary up, part of the reason I voted for him but he let me down.[/quote]

Kind of like Obamas promise we could keep our insurance plan and our own doctor . his wish for $5 a gallon gas ,oh ya he kept that last one
Posted By: Catpincher

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 05:42 AM

Starcraft I have a few questions for you? When making a dirt hole set where should you place the long call scent? Where are M b 550s made? What is wax dirt and why do they use it in Alabama?
Posted By: Catpincher

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 05:54 AM

FBI did not realize that 30 percent of Americans have a higher IQ than they do. Most were hired or appointed under democrat rule to protect that party from the general public. Trump needed to drain the swamp, he did fail in this promise hope he wishes up in his second term!

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 06:43 AM

You should open your eyes Jeff. Most of your neighbors vote Democrat. My neighbors don't.

Oh I know that for sure. My neighbors don't always make good choices. My next door neighbor left a big pile of trash this summer and woke up to a brown bear that had to be shot by the police ten feet from his door.

Bad choice. I hope he learns better some day.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 08:35 AM

Facts are facts, no matter the source. Don't matter who brings it forward. Lets now hear what's on them 2 phones. Did you expect Biden along with his brothers and crack head son to be forthright with this info?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 10:54 AM

That it's true.

C'mon, man!

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 12:23 PM

Maria Bartiromo did an interview with Trump for her upcoming book. She asked him what the biggest difference was between business life and government life.

His reply was deep seated corruption in government, that there were people in government that were untouchable as far as investigations or prosecutions.

I've typed this before but I believe it bears repeating.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 01:49 PM

I don't believe anyone is above law, but some are so entrenched they will have to be blatantly guilty before any action is taken. If something can be started and one or two prosecuted successfully then the floodgates will open on more to be prosecuted. The Biden deal may entrap many high ranking people and become too big to ignore.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Catpincher
Starcraft I have a few questions for you? When making a dirt hole set where should you place the long call scent? Where are M b 550s made? What is wax dirt and why do they use it in Alabama?

LOL !!!!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 04:45 PM

The story came from druggie Hunters lap top that he was drugged up enough to leave at a repair shop,and never went back to claim it..Hahahaaaaaaaa All kinds of good stuff on it proving how corrupt the Biden family is.
Posted By: Alfa Dog

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 06:53 PM

Biden claimed he never received money from any foreign governments. He didn't say he didn't receive payments through his sons busineses. Is this the political way of getting around the question?
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 06:59 PM

i see where you are going with this..... he couldn't catch his fingers with a waxed 110

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Alfa Dog
Biden claimed he never received money from any foreign governments. He didn't say he didn't receive payments through his sons busineses. Is this the political way of getting around the question?

Absolutely, reminds me of what my middle girl would say when she was three. But I didn't see myself do it.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar

i see where you are going with this..... he couldn't catch his fingers with a waxed 110

[Linked Image]

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 10:32 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

My issue is trusting the FBI, I am having a real tough time, I am thinking the FBI has not restored itself to a honorable state. Has the FBI been totally cleansed of the carry over corruption. All the members of the FBI that have done very bad things over the last 4 years and is any of them held accountable?

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Farmer
I don't believe anyone is above law, but some are so entrenched they will have to be blatantly guilty before any action is taken. If something can be started and one or two prosecuted successfully then the floodgates will open on more to be prosecuted. The Biden deal may entrap many high ranking people and become too big to ignore.

Nope, I don't think even if Trump wins that any will be held accountable, ever. It is just not going to happen, politicians are untouchable, always have been always will be.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/23/20 11:08 PM

Same here but according to reports some movement on that part is being made. Shamed into doing their jobs?

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 10:27 AM

He's just another crack head that is a victim of society. A very rich one due to influence peddling by his dad, but a victim none the less.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 10:43 AM

The FBI will do nothing unless forced to., Senator Ron Johnson for Wi is leading the charge to hold government officials and departments to feel the heat of the flame. This is the biggest corruption story in US history. Aside from taking kickbacks from a foreign nation that is not our allie, Biden will be blackmailed by these same country is elected president.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 10:46 AM

He sure didn't become a millionaire by being a straight politician for the last 47 years.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Trap_Hunt_Fish
The FBI will do nothing unless forced to., Senator Ron Johnson for Wi is leading the charge to hold government officials and departments to feel the heat of the flame. This is the biggest corruption story in US history. Aside from taking kickbacks from a foreign nation that is not our allie, Biden will be blackmailed by these same country is elected president.

Once Joe takes the fall for everything he will visit Dallas.

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 04:35 PM

[
[Linked Image]

Bidens basement?

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 05:59 PM

Hmmmm, what lives in basements Drasselt?

IF! If the reports I heard about the Biden's helping the Chinese buy high-tech military equipment/equipment manufacturer via ghost companies they should be brought up on treason charges.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Bidens response to Hunter - 10/24/20 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
He's just another crack head that is a victim of society. A very rich one due to influence peddling by his dad, but a victim none the less.

Hes not a victim of society, hes a victim of his own laziness and spoiled upbringing.

Society had nothing to do on how he was raised, Joe Biden did.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums