Home

Masks

Posted By: AntiGov

Masks - 10/22/20 11:48 PM

Covid on the rise since mask mandates

I've noticed that since the magic mask mandates I never see anyone cleaning anything in public places and rarely at private businesses

People have eaten up this mask bs ........Hook , line and sinker
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Masks - 10/22/20 11:53 PM

Everybody will eventually catch the Covid.

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
Everybody will eventually catch the Covid.

Prolly so

I'm sure many had it before it became a fake crisis
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 12:34 AM

Today, my county hit 1% ever infected with Covid-19. At the current rate, it will take well over 50 years for everyone to be infected.

Keith

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 12:40 AM

It's low here in NY also.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 12:54 AM

I wore my mask yesterday while cleaning my stove-pipe. I sure hope that Covid is bigger than Soot. Lol.

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 01:11 AM

Old Joe thinks a mask is the Savior ....lol
Posted By: Posco

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 01:16 AM

People aren't dropping like flies where I live.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 02:20 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 02:38 AM

Melania is wearing a mask.

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 02:41 AM

Not after Nov 3rd
Posted By: AJE

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 02:48 AM

Many that wear masks are wearing crappy masks, not wearing 'em properly, fiddling with 'em too much, not cleaning 'em properly, acting foolishly with a false sense of security because they think the mask makes them invincible...for people that fit those categories, I think their mask might be doing more harm than good.

On the other hand, I'd say compliance at customers in stores around here is 50%, so it's possible our surge is largely among non mask wearers.

It confused people early on when the govt said not to wear masks.

Good thread.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Old Joe thinks a mask is the Savior ....lol

Old Joe is a moron.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 12:09 PM

Pretty sure the entire world other then some of the American right is relying on masks as an important part of a reduction strategy based on pretty much every world health expert. but carry on, apparently covid is going to disappear after the American election,
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Today, my county hit 1% ever infected with Covid-19. At the current rate, it will take well over 50 years for everyone to be infected.

Keith

They don't know how many have it or have had it. The numbers only show those sick enough to go to tbe doctor or those who voluntarily take the test.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Pretty sure the entire world other then some of the American right is relying on masks as an important part of a reduction strategy based on pretty much every world health expert. but carry on, apparently covid is going to disappear after the American election,

Not true. A recent study showed that 86% of new cases were people who wore masks whenever they went out in public.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Masks - 10/23/20 08:00 PM

She is way to attractive for that. It's all for PR she has all ready had it.

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 12:53 PM

I went to a gun show yesterday in Des Moines. The city has a mask mandate and a sign on the door of the facility also required it. It didn't take long to notice probably 70% of people were wearing their masks under their nose or on the chin. I figured why play this game and just took mine off and put it in my pocket.
Either these mandates need to be enforced gestapo style or end the charade all together.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

Not true. A recent study showed that 86% of new cases were people who wore masks whenever they went out in public.

Mickey Mouse does studies?
Posted By: gcs

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:20 PM

Here, wearing a mask in stores is about 100 percent, signs on every door that masks or face covering are mandatory.... now I agree that wearing a mask is probably ineffective most of the time, even the health "experts" said as much in the beginning, and that most everyone will get the virus eventually., But, it doesn't hurt anything to wear it, it's not succumbing to gov't "suggestions", it's not a mask conspiracy hoax.
It's simply a common courtesy measure that helps people think they, and others are protected, whether it helps or not.

I get that no one likes to be told what to do, I'm right there too, but if it helps some little old lady feel safer while picking up the groceries, like I said, it doesn't hurt a thing.

Let the bashing continue....
Posted By: old243

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:24 PM

I was out to get some things in town yesterday. Wore a mask when in the stores. My glasses steamed up so bad , I couldn't see , removed my glasses , still coudn't see. Glad to get out of town. Thank God i'm a country boy. old243

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:25 PM

I'm not going to bash anyone for wearing a mask. It might be a good idea. My whole thing is these "mandates" are rediculous when they are unenforceable.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:28 PM

Annoying? Yes.

Effective? Who knows.

Good idea? Probably.

I don't like taking orders from the government BUT I have enjoyed not seeing some people's jacked up teeth.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:29 PM

https://youtu.be/wro-Tg1_0Jg
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:30 PM

Since our RINO made mask wearing mandatory, the day after Walmart did, hospitalizations/deaths have increased. Compliance is 95% or better.
Sugggesting the wearing of mask by .gov I have no issue with. Mandating by .gov by decree is a different ball game
Posted By: corky

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by old243
I was out to get some things in town yesterday. Wore a mask when in the stores. My glasses steamed up so bad , I couldn't see , removed my glasses , still coudn't see. Glad to get out of town. Thank God i'm a country boy. old243

Now that it's cold the glasses fogging up have gone from a minor inconvenience to a major pain.
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:31 PM

I don't like wearing a face covering. I am to good looking to cover up. Lol. Wife sent me link to that video and if you want h the whole thing it is pretty funny.

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Annoying? Yes.

Effective? Who knows.

Good idea? Probably.

I don't like taking orders from the government BUT I have enjoyed not seeing some people's jacked up teeth.

You've got a point there. A lot of people do look better with half their face covered!
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:33 PM

If masks work
Why the lockdowns
Why the mail in voting push
I refuse to wear one.
If your scared stay home or have someone else do your shopping for you
Bash me if you want but answer my two questions first
Posted By: gcs

Re: Masks - 10/25/20 01:40 PM

OK, masks might help, or not, it doesn't matter cause it helps people think you care, whether you do or not.

As for lockdowns and mail in voting, it has nothing to do with wearing a mask but everything to do with projecting power and control from politicians acting like they care..If you can shop in walmart you should be able to shop anywhere.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Masks - 11/15/20 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog

If your scared stay home or have someone else do your shopping for you

Not everyone has someone to shop for them though, so it isn't quite as easy as you make it sound.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Masks - 11/15/20 06:03 AM

Most stores offer curb side delivery. Wake up America.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums