Home

If you were in

Posted By: Getting There

If you were in - 10/23/20 01:25 AM

charge when the Covid-19 virus started how would you have handled it? Remember it is up to you to solve and save lives.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 01:28 AM

It's easy for old Joe to Monday morning quarter back. He's a Dummy
Posted By: Birdman382

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 01:50 AM

Read that the covid 19 was caused by wild animals and or mink farms
Posted By: warrior

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 01:53 AM

I can't imagine being able to have done any better than President Trump has done. If anything maybe crack some idiot governor and mayors heads like Coumo.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 01:57 AM

Joe Biden said he has a plan that will save lives if he's elected,.......

Wouldn't it save more lives if he told us now?

A meme I seen today.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 02:07 AM

Absolutely Warrior
Posted By: Ole

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 03:21 AM

Nobody answered the question. Must be we are all politicians. Ha
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 03:26 AM

I am not sure what I would have done. Trump and the administration had to build the parachute on the way down.

Moosetrot

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ole
Nobody answered the question. Must be we are all politicians. Ha

X2
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 02:32 PM

I would have listened to and taken advice from the "professionals" in the medical field...like Faucci, right? Hahahaha
President Trump is a businessman, not an expert in the medical field. That's why they have advisors.
What could he possibly have done differently when the "experts" in the medical field change their philosophy every week.
Dog and pony show from start to finish.
Bill Gates is a computer nerd, but all of a sudden he's the world's expert on a virus and a vaccine??? Well, him and the Hollywood queens out of work and the professional athletes out of work.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 02:52 PM

At first word of it, shut down all international travel. Lock down all nursing homes and retirement facilities. Appoint unbiased committee of health professionals to evaluate and monitor. Make public aware and recommend they take responsibility for their safety until more is learned.

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
At first word of it, shut down all international travel. Lock down all nursing homes and retirement facilities. Appoint unbiased committee of health professionals to evaluate and monitor. Make public aware and recommend they take responsibility for their safety until more is learned.

Yes, in a perfect world, but there is no such thing as an "unbiased committee of health professionals". That's the folks who mis-represent the actual numbers in order to get more money flowing to their institutions. Then with the media and the spreading of untruths nobody knows what to believe.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Yes, in a perfect world, but there is no such thing as an "unbiased committee of health professionals". That's the folks who mis-represent the actual numbers in order to get more money flowing to their institutions. Then with the media and the spreading of untruths nobody knows what to believe.

Then I would gather them and make it clear that they better stick to facts or covid would be the least of their worries. lol

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

I have to agree, but then why is the President fault?
Posted By: warrior

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
I am not sure what I would have done. Trump and the administration had to build the parachute on the way down.

Moosetrot

Exactly, I don't think there was any kind of playbook written for this.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 06:07 PM

This is sorta like raising your young’uns, they didn’t come with a manual or anything, like this virus. Listen to others more knowledgeable than you and pray you get it right.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 06:15 PM

it should have been brushed off as a bad cold.... the media drove it into a pandemic!! im not so sure the people in power diverted the fackt we have a financial delema! that has yet to be played out!! im for trump...but i sID THE 3.2 TRILLION HE PRINTED SHOULD MAKE THE DEMOCRATS BLUSH!!!.... THIS HAS BECOME THE NORM....oops my caps was on.... anyway no matter who is in were in for a change of life as we know it ...i think at some time we will see civil war..... you cant just feed dollars to a few that are to big to fail.... and im talking corporations , chosen farmers , ect and let the rest of the pop try to survive with the cost of housing and health care way outta the realm of reality without some kind of revolt !!!

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 07:41 PM

Yes, the little guys are going to get stomped on. Par for the course.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 08:43 PM

Paid everyone who said they had Covid-19 one thousand dollars and 2 weeks later paid everyone five grand who said they were cured
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 11:38 PM

I think Trump shut down the flights early and saved many lives...The dems called him a racist xenophobe when he did it, then turned right around later and said Trump should have shut down the flights even earlier than he did Lol.

Hard to combat a bio -weapon launched by China...They shutdown the area it was inadvertantly released from in Wuhan, but still allowed flights from there to infect the U.S.

We need to deploy a much more sophisticated bio -weapon of our own, which we hold the vaccine for, and cripple China for years to come....Maybe Canada too, Lol.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: If you were in - 10/23/20 11:50 PM

I would of declared a state of emergency right away and waited for the rest of the world to lock down, I would shut the country down 100%, no one in or out. Then I would send the Military brass in DC around the country, to places they have little influence. I would then bring troops from conservative states to DC and NY, I would shut down all cell towers and internet across the country and have the troops I brought in take over all media which would be nationalized in time of emergency. Any politicians who opposed these moves would be arrested and put on trial for conspiring with China to spread Covid. The election would be postponed indefinitely. It would be my goal to return the country to the vision the founders had and after enough deportations I would hope I could hand the people back their republic.

Remember... you asked.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: If you were in - 10/24/20 12:33 AM

I feel if the messages he received from the security people right away was made common knowledge very early the whole medical and research community could have put together a better plan much faster. We don't know even when and if the task force ever got the full story the president did. Science would maybe have had a better plan to shut down the virus and let the politicians figure out how to do the economic and or workforce issues.

Bryce

Re: If you were in - 10/24/20 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
I would of declared a state of emergency right away and waited for the rest of the world to lock down, I would shut the country down 100%, no one in or out. Then I would send the Military brass in DC around the country, to places they have little influence. I would then bring troops from conservative states to DC and NY, I would shut down all cell towers and internet across the country and have the troops I brought in take over all media which would be nationalized in time of emergency. Any politicians who opposed these moves would be arrested and put on trial for conspiring with China to spread Covid. The election would be postponed indefinitely. It would be my goal to return the country to the vision the founders had and after enough deportations I would hope I could hand the people back their republic.

Remember... you asked.

Thanks and yes I asked. Do you think we would be better off?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums