Home

60 Minutes

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

60 Minutes - 10/23/20 03:19 PM

Will only be 50 Minutes this Sunday. LOL!!!
Posted By: cfowler

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:02 PM

Have you seen the Trump interview 60min did? Trump posted it before 60min has had a chance to air (edit) it. It’s pretty good!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:32 PM

It will be a hit job when they get done with it.

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by cfowler
Have you seen the Trump interview 60min did? Trump posted it before 60min has had a chance to air (edit) it. It’s pretty good!

That’s why it’s only going to be 50mins. lol
Posted By: grumley701

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
It will be a hit job when they get done with it.

Kind of hard to do deceptive editing after the full interview has been release......winning.

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:51 PM

I've heard several say that Trump plays a game of chess while his haters try to beat him at checkers

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 04:59 PM

After years of watching contenders be content with taking a beating, It is a pleasure watching our President hooking and jabbing with the press.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 05:00 PM

Takes the liberals 2 hours to watch 60 minutes. smile

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 05:13 PM

grin
Posted By: cfowler

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I thought that’s what you meant. I’d just deciphered through some troll porrage on another thread. Gears were still grinding and turning slow. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 05:43 PM

While watching cnn at the beginning of the Gulf War, Wesley Clark make a statement about the vulnerability of a particular troops transport vehicle which could be taken out from a hit by a hand held missile in the back the vehicle with no armor. Very next day guess what happened cnn filmed one being being blown up! cnn and wesley clark are both guilty of war crimes. Peter what ever his last name was was calling in locations to the enemy of our troop locations again on cnn. I have not watched the LEFT NEWS since then!

Thanks to Trump the corrupt lying news media has been called out and if you don't explore other sources of news your a fool!

There I Said It! I hope I don't cause this subject to be taken down. It does have the subject of TRAPPING though. Trapped in lies!
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 06:24 PM

Nice rant Snap. smile

I watched the unedited interview with Leslie that Trump posted. He stated longer than I would of.

She attacked him repeatedly with insinuating questions like they all do. She asked him stupid covid questions like 10 times in a row, and its all his fault of course. They are really pushing the covid panic before the election.

So all you be sure to stay home in your basement with your mask on and don't be going to no covid infected voting booth. That's their agenda here.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: 60 Minutes - 10/23/20 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums