Home

Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !!

Posted By: jbyrd63

Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/24/20 11:49 PM

I just heard a really loud THUD ! What was it . The sound of your team crashing down the ranks !!!!!! Or was it you throwing the remote thru the TV ????

Told you conference teams will drop like rocks . Wait until you guys play a good team !!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 12:39 AM

Lol...Lol...Lol smirk
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 12:53 AM

Someone that knows him may need to check in on him. laugh
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 12:56 AM

Yep, they took one on the chin today.

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 01:03 AM

Had to poke you nittany . No offense . I see MICH ST fell also!!! . Your coach will straighten the mistakes out. He's a very good coach . You'll be alright ..................
Posted By: fieldsy

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 01:11 AM

My daughter is a Junior at PSU main campus.. Not Happy Valley tonight.... Their season is done........ next week 0-2!
Posted By: mikeinpa

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 03:28 AM

As much as I dislike hearing all the crowing from the local news and papers in my area when penn state beats up on inferior teams,I still love the game enough to give credit where it’s due. If any team can come back and stand tall and play tough it’s psu. Unless you have some vegas insider info that they’re takin a dive next week,I wouldn’t count them out till the games played.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 02:25 PM

Clemson or Bama take your pick, rest is just static, lol.

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 04:44 PM

But bama lost a BIG weapon in their offense yesterday. If they play georgia again in champ game be hard to beat them with out him....

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by mikeinpa
As much as I dislike hearing all the crowing from the local news and papers in my area when penn state beats up on inferior teams,I still love the game enough to give credit where it’s due. If any team can come back and stand tall and play tough it’s psu. Unless you have some vegas insider info that they’re takin a dive next week,I wouldn’t count them out till the games played.

I'm pulling for penn. Don't like buckeyes , drunk in a boat OR in ugly red uniforms on a football field.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/25/20 09:38 PM

Waddle was special but he's not the only player they have. IF they don't stiffen up that defense that is what is going to kill them in the end, not their offense.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/26/20 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Had to poke you nittany . No offense . I see MICH ST fell also!!! . Your coach will straighten the mistakes out. He's a very good coach . You'll be alright ..................

He has a lot of mistakes to straighten out. All they had to do was run out the clock, but no, they scored a touchdown with 1:43 left which was enough time for Indiana to march down the field and score and then convert a 2 point conversion to tie the game. Then to add insult to injury in overtime Indiana converted another 2 point conversion. I must give Indiana a lot of credit for having the balls to go for two points in overtime. If Penn State plays like that against Ohio State they will lose by 50 points. Too many turnovers, too many penalties, 3 missed field goals just to name a few of the mistakes.
Posted By: btomlin

Re: Hey Nittany what's that noise ? !! - 10/26/20 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Originally Posted by jbyrd63

He has a lot of mistakes to straighten out. All they had to do was run out the clock, but no, they scored a touchdown with 1:43 left which was enough time for Indiana to march down the field and score and then convert a 2 point conversion to tie the game. Then to add insult to injury in overtime Indiana converted another 2 point conversion. I must give Indiana a lot of credit for having the balls to go for two points in overtime. If Penn State plays like that against Ohio State they will lose by 50 points. Too many turnovers, too many penalties, 3 missed field goals just to name a few of the mistakes.

Welcome to opening game of the 2020 edition of Covid College Football. I'm guessing there have been more upsets/close calls this year on "opening days" than at nearly any point in college football. Pretty crazy year so far.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums