Home

Covid reports on news

Posted By: coonman220

Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 05:42 PM

Reports on news in Iowa are higher every day, 1300 today, over 1000 all week, I think one day was 1600, I still don't know anyone had it. But dont get out an know tons people. I have hard time believe news. Just wonder if this is lot political stuff go on with elections an Dems an republics try destroy each other for elections ? After elections over, well u hear news media so much on covid ?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 05:46 PM

The increased talk on Covid-19 on the news is being pushed by the democrats, who are hoping that stupid voters blame President Trump for the pandemic. After the election there will very likely be significantly less coverage of Covid-19.

Keith

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 05:55 PM

So the reports are likely exaggerated an not true ?
Posted By: Dillrod

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220
So the reports are likely exaggerated an not true ?

I think of it as very Embellished.

em·bel·lish
/əmˈbeliSH/
Learn to pronounce
verb
past tense: embellished; past participle: embellished
make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features.
"blue silk embellished with golden embroidery"
Similar:
To make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by adding extra details, especially ones that are not true.
"she had real difficulty telling the truth because she liked to embellish things"
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 06:15 PM

Yesp. Democrats and their media lapdogs are pushing the covid panic.

While the number of testing rises so do the cases of course. But the death rate is way down. They don't report that
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 06:25 PM

Even Fox news are reporting the same amount of deaths as Cnn.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Yesp. Democrats and their media lapdogs are pushing the covid panic.

While the number of testing rises so do the cases of course. But the death rate is way down. They don't report that

This^^
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 06:40 PM

People need to take responsibility for their own health and safety. All the info is out there, if masks are the answer, wear them. Stay home and isolate yourself if your afraid, blaming a politician for your failure to act , is like giving him credit for your success.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 09:10 PM

There was a record number of tests given last week. A great many tests were given to people, including many thousands of college students, who never knew they were sick, who then found out they have or previously had Covid-19. The numbers of confirmed new cases were actually lower than expected based on the number of tests given, based on previous data and models. The liberal news sources all failed to mention this indisputable fact fact, as far I can tell.

Keith

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 09:16 PM

source?
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 09:17 PM

Funny thing... all this rise in covert cases has come along with the mask mandates. More masks, more Covid?

Seems to me that all these people getting Covid have been wearing masks! Or could it possibly be that the masks really aren't helping at all?

Anyone remember when Covid first came about and all the medical professionals were saying the way to beat a virus is to wash your hands and don't touch your face. Then like a bunch of lemmings, the rage because stay 6 feet apart! Then all the lemmings followed the leader into wear a mask!

Maybe, just maybe, if people would stop being the blind led by the blind, we could just move on with our lives. And go back to the only sound medical advice that's been given in this whole fiasco: Wash your hands and avoid touching your face!
Posted By: ack

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 09:42 PM

For those of you with Facebook, search "follow the Data with Dr. Frank"
He is a modeler and is using local state and federal numbers to explain what is going on. Right now states are dumping death data that can be up to 6 months old. Kinda strange this is happening right before the election.
Death rates are the only true data to believe.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:00 PM

Yes. More testing. More positivity. Once positive if you need to be tested before you can return to work. That is another test that is counted. Nursing home workers are being tested every two weeks. Federal mandate. More testing. The only true number to watch is the death rate. Not rising like they said. That is a good thing. Very good. For those that have lost loved ones to Covid. You have my deepest sympathy. This is a virus that attacked your respitory system. No ones fault. No one person to blame. Some live some die. I pray for a vaccine so we can all live free.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:04 PM

There is a creepy joe commercial with some "doctor" saying that a change in leadership is the only way to eradicate the pandemic. So I guess creepy joe has the answer?
Posted By: timbremn

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:10 PM

Covid numbers going up all over the world. I guess that's Trumps fault too?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:11 PM

Of course. Duh.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:33 PM

There you have it friends. A trusted medical report brought to you by our own Dr. Coonman and his followers.
Posted By: trappermac NY

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:44 PM

Keep in mind that here in NY we do the highest number of testing than any other state, and our numbers are among the lowest. That throws water on the test more, positives more.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/25/20 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The increased talk on Covid-19 on the news is being pushed by the democrats, who are hoping that stupid voters blame President Trump for the pandemic. After the election there will very likely be significantly less coverage of Covid-19.

Keith

Or scare them into staying home .I still think the Dems are behind covid an a pile of mass shootings

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/26/20 12:00 AM

U can't get tested unless symptoms , unless. Of course a job where u have to, I was to docter twice since July, wouldn't give me test, I wouldn't want one unless thought hsd it. Probly 2 weeks no work allow until whatever results u might get, I am have problems believe all this covid stuff an about it, so alnost for certain, a bunch made up exaggerated bs on news, so if there are lies on reports, how much lies, ? Now i dont believe nothing, I do believe there is covid. But other that, no idea what truth is
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/26/20 12:41 AM

So the swine flu..h1n1.. bird flu... All the others they never had the publicity this covid is having.

I was reading masks mandate was also used with spanish flu...same exact things as now.. even decorative masks for women....anti mask league was a short thing...

Just have to give this time and put up with it til it blows over. It will eventually disappear.

Is it real? Sure!! But the media is the downfall of all of this. Hard to know what to believe.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/26/20 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

All kinds of pushing to get tested here. They are desperate for more positive numbers. FREE testing at multiple places. Billboards rented to advertise it. Signs posted across town. Newspaper and media calling for it on a regular basis. They even had closed a major street near the hospital here for drive-thru testing.

I'm holding out. Haven't gotten tested yet. No symptoms.

I'm waiting until they pay you or throw you some kind of a bone to get tested. It will happen.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/26/20 02:24 AM

They may be testing to see if you have the antibodies. A buddy of mine tested positive for the antibodies which means he had it and never knew it. They told him they’d pay him $75 anytime he wanted to donate blood, lol. I have my annual endoscopy in Dec and have to get tested a week before the procedure...I’ll let y’all know if I test positive.

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 02:56 AM

Supposed be 100 plus cases in county alone today an state report, 1600 a day on average.hard believe. I don't, so I curious on how this bs stuff works. Politicians pay news money. To make up stuff. So dem make republic look bad?or false positive on tests, someone medicsl field is profit immensely to create false positive test,. ? I don't know anyone has it, an stuff I hear is just a story, I heard others talk someone got it, sound fake, so if this stuff made. Up, corruption ? That what sound like me, if so, I don't trust anything do this stuff, next thing vaccine an it some kinda poison to get rid ppl over certain age an kill u in few weeks. Or months after vaccine., I actually have see bunch sick people from covid to believe it, it was on news that test Iowa was a 20 some millon dollar publicity stunt by govener. Sheriff was in news, maybe test Iowa is corrupt. Fake results. ?
Posted By: Savell

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 03:02 AM

... deep thoughts from the coonman

.. make these a weekly installment every Wednesday night please
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
Even Fox news are reporting the same amount of deaths as Cnn.

What a Troll
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 01:54 PM

I do. Mid 40s and previously healthy. Spent weeks on a vent and in rehab now.

You DONT want to get this virus guys. If you are old, diabetic, overweight, high BP, heart problems, asthma, or no pre-exisiting conditions at all sometimes

It can knock you for a loop and we are far from though the pandemic.

Reports on news in Iowa are higher every day, 1300 today, over 1000 all week, I think one day was 1600, I still don't know anyone had it. But dont get out an know tons people. I have hard time believe news. Just wonder if this is lot political stuff go on with elections an Dems an republics try destroy each other for elections ? After elections over, well u hear news media so much on covid ?
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 02:53 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ords-who-questions-lockdowns/5960078002/

I cannot understand why Europe would go against the WHO. They are locking down hardcore again after destroying their economy the first time. Meanwhile covid cases are up, deaths are not and we had a GDP of 32% for the third quarter which would have been 50% if the big, liberal states would have opened their states up. LLL
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 03:25 PM

Looks like 1 out of every 4 Iowaegian is testing positive. Avoid people for awhile coonman.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 03:29 PM

Ya wanna know the truth?

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...nths-of-2020-compared-to-previous-years/

just
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Looks like 1 out of every 4 Iowaegian is testing positive. Avoid people for awhile coonman.

Not even close.... https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/#CurrentStatus

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 03:58 PM

That is a 14 day average. Mine is 7 day average. Meaning the last 7 days

John Hopkins

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 05:43 PM

Had wear mask at factory today, talk about suck, factory work mask, ! 2500 covid cases today I just see news. I don't believe it !!! I like know who does the lieing an reporting. An how are they make money off this an who pay for it, I heard test Iowa is joke , I wouldn't trust results, it probly goverment publicty stunt for elections. Hard say what go happen in future, I don't trust it, maybe a real viris released much worse to wipe out people that are a certain age or condition
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 05:43 PM

Killed a friend. Stuff is real.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 06:00 PM

My neighbors parents (my age) both have it.

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 07:58 PM

Unless most people don't have it, isn't the flu worse?

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 10:32 PM

Coonman lets pretend that the price of coon is the U.S. economy. At the beginning of the year coon were selling for $20. In March they were selling for 5% less at $19. In July the price slipped another 31% or to $13.11. Then in September due to government price supports( 3 trillion dollars) the price increased 33% to $17.43. Coon prices are still down 13% for the year and you are out 3 trillion dollars. smile

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/29/20 10:38 PM

Yes, the flu is worse....but the Rona will kill ya quicker.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/30/20 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart

Yes, the flu is worse....but the Rona will kill ya quicker.

You obviously didn't read my post.
just
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Covid reports on news - 10/30/20 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... deep thoughts from the coonman
.. make these a weekly installment every Wednesday night please

I like it- this place hasn't been the same since Barry Leroy quit posting pictures of his latest beater's new paint job.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums