Home

Mentality of the coddled

Posted By: AntiGov

Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:01 AM

Here is an a z book post from someone my wife knows

This turkey legger refuses to work , stays home with her therapy mutt and smokes dope

She has made a career of abusing the system

She will vote for the party of " free '

Millions and millions of maggots just like her. mad mad mad

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:05 AM

I'll finish reading that when I get home from WORK.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:24 AM

I know a few of them,,,and don't hold my feelings back either. mad
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
I know a few of them,,,and don't hold my feelings back either. mad

yep mad
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:31 AM

Da gubernet is my baby daddy is why women of low character have zero fear of breeding to losers.
Posted By: keystone

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:52 AM

Dang, not even shy about it. Free loading witch, makes me sick!
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Da gubernet is my baby daddy is why women of low character have zero fear of breeding to losers.

Bingo. Have a kid with the "bad boy" with the neck tattoo who does drugs all day, not like your kids will starve when he leaves you.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:58 AM

Very Sad
Posted By: BanditBuster

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:58 AM

It absolutely sickens me that anyone thinks they are entitled to other peoples goods or services without anything in return. I think the book Atlas Shrugged hits the nail on the head when it comes to our countries current state. The truth is that if these people actually held a fulltime job and had real goals they worked hard for, they'd have a much more fulfilling life.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:02 AM

There are sadly far too many people looking for love in all the wrong places.

What do you seek? is still the most important question of the ages.

We will never stop looking,
But we can help them look elsewhere.

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: Bob

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:09 AM

Well I had to delete my post, I missed the backstory. Statement retracted.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

It's been decades of the same unbelievable crap with this particular person

She even had a go fund me page for a Vegas trip yrs ago .......
Posted By: Savell

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

... you got lucky... I had just hit the “quote button “ lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:17 AM

I know a few people like that myself. Sucks, I wish we could weed them out and let the funds go to people who truly need it.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:22 AM

.. hey bob ... you’re the resident fairy promoter? ... I think? .. I’m asking not to back up some of the usuals in here .... just noticed a trend and was wondering is all

... curious to hear your story about coming to acceptance ? .... always creeped me out a little.... kind of like big haired women that smoke Virginia slims
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:25 AM

Who raised them?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Here is an a z book post from someone my wife knows

This turkey legger refuses to work , stays home with her therapy mutt and smokes dope

She has made a career of abusing the system

She will vote for the party of " free '

Millions and millions of maggots just like her. mad mad mad

[Linked Image]

" Praise God" 9r what she really means is praise government and the folks that pay taxes. Government wants to be God to these folks.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
.. hey bob ... you’re the resident fairy promoter? ... I think? .. I’m asking not to back up some of the usuals in here .... just noticed a trend and was wondering is all

... curious to hear your story about coming to acceptance ? .... always creeped me out a little.... kind of like big haired women that smoke Virginia slims

By " fairy promoter " do mean as in fruit cake supporter ?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:35 AM

... I think I have the wrong bob.. maybe... I can’t keep up with all the nonsense on here anymore since I went to red can lonestar

... but I stand by my big haired women and v-slims comment

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:46 AM

Savell, I’m confused by your comment, but if you’re asking if I stand up for gay people when they’re getting bashed here then the answer is yes. I have several friends and family who are gay, I personally am not. I like boobs way too much to be gay lol.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:54 AM

...looks like I had the right bob after all

... what do you think made your friends and family queerer than a 3 dollar bill?

.. I’m trying to understand this phenomenon... so my boys don’t end up dressed like Dolly Parton... I think I’m doing a good job so far... but still need to identify the root cause to insure success

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:55 AM

... and I don’t want them smokin Virginia slims either ... to be fair lol
Posted By: Boco

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:01 AM

I hear smoking pot gives you mantits.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:05 AM

...looks like I had the right bob after all

... what do you think made your friends and family queerer than a 3 dollar bill?

.. I’m trying to understand this phenomenon... so my boys don’t end up dressed like Dolly Parton... I think I’m doing a good job so far... but still need to identify the root cause to insure success

Acceptance and encouragement and the fact that queer bashing has been criminalized might splain it

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

... get back in your igloo boco... we’re trying to figure out how real red blooded American men can up and turn into panty wearin Canadians overnight these days!

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:07 AM

You’d be surprised how many people you know are gay if you didn’t hate them so much.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:08 AM

Just don't let um move to Austin ........

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
You’d be surprised how many people you know are gay if you didn’t hate them so much.

How would that make it better .....lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:16 AM

You guys have got to let go of this notion that being gay is a new thing lol. There have always been gay people. Lots of them. The only reason you know about them now where you didn’t before is it’s no longer acceptable to prosecute them, so they don’t stay closeted. Savell, if your boys are gonna be gay, nothin you can do about it, they’re just gonna do it. You can either still love em or you can hate your own son

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

... how do you identify the gays? ...( not because I want to bale them up in hate necessarily) ... just keep them away from my direct kin... I come from a long line of proud heterosexuals
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:23 AM

I overheard a “man” talking about all the sturgeon he had caught the last few weeks. This was several years ago.
When I congratulated him on a great vacation he said oh no I don’t work! He went on to explain that the last job he had as a warehouse forklift driver paid 27000/ yr then went on to rattle off a list of programs and subsidies to which he was “ entitled “ from the federal government and state of Oregon that totaled 25000/yr. He then said that anyone that thought he should work all year for the 2000 difference was either crazy or stupid. And I said anyone that would game the system in leu of an honest living was a societal parasite aka leach. And why should I work and pay taxes so he could go fishing? That’s where I left the conversation as I felt a physical confrontation was well on its way. I really don’t like able bodied wellfair bums.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bob
You guys have got to let go of this notion that being gay is a new thing lol. There have always been gay people. Lots of them. The only reason you know about them now where you didn’t before is it’s no longer acceptable to prosecute them, so they don’t stay closeted. Savell, if your boys are gonna be gay, nothin you can do about it, they’re just gonna do it. You can either still love em or you can hate your own son

Oh , it's not new .

The good Lord is preparing for a repeat

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

.... you never answered my question... how did your friends and family become panty wearin Canadians? ... is it like a lottery drawing? ...I’m more confused than ever now

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:45 AM

I used to read that kids who had been mistreated sexually had a lot greater chance of growing up home but about the time history books got rewritten poof that was gone. Probably Joe Biden and the NAMBLA buddies doing.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

... get back in your igloo boco... we’re trying to figure out how real red blooded American men can up and turn into panty wearin Canadians overnight these days!

I thought J-trap was your bush boyfriend?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:46 AM

I used to read that kids who had been mistreated sexually had a lot greater chance of growing up home but about the time history books got rewritten poof that was gone. Probably Joe Biden and the NAMBLA buddies doing.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:57 AM

Checked in and... lefty‘s double posting about his Boy Scout experiences... and Boco out of his igloo talking about Jtrap’s bad time.... I’m out .. seriously this time

... still no answer lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:05 AM

Not enough breast feeding for some and too much for others I reckon.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 07:06 AM

One doesn’t “turn gay” you either are, or you are not. You can’t “spot the gays” because they for the most part look and act like regular people. Because they are regular people.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bob

Originally Posted by Bob
One doesn’t “turn gay” you either are, or you are not. You can’t “spot the gays” because they for the most part look and act like regular people. Because they are regular people.

So you're saying what, Bob, it's genetic? Exactly what kind of gene is that? Is it more prevalent in certain ethnicities or regions like all other selective genetic traits?

So you're telling me that someone's preference for who they have sex with is entirely outside their control? No choice in the matter, cultural or environmental influence at all? How about my preference for beer? Is that genetically pre-determined too? You gonna tell me it has NOTHING to do with the first beer I tasted, or what my dad or my buddies drink? How about taste in music and food? Genetically pre-determined, or a simple matter of choice and environmental influence? Or are you trying to tell yourself that sex is a COMPLETELY different category from those?

Here's what I can tell you: even the alphabet soup advocates aren't claiming the genetic defense any more. They tried it for a few short years. Then the pedophiles, zoophiles, polygamists, and every other deviant tried to join the bandwagon, and "#bornthisway" was met with "#metoo", and suddenly the "genetic deviant" defense didn't make such good PR any more. Of course the final straw was the "transgender" trend, when they started admitting they just wanted to act like something else. Today even most LGBTQLMNOP advocates admit there's no real defensible scientific explanation.

So what makes people gay? Any study of causation must start with correlation, and what we know is that there is a very strong correlation between sexual deviance and childhood trauma, whatever type it may be. Of course blaming trauma symptoms on "genetics" is a convenient way to remove any responsibility, right? Maybe we can just start telling the world that kids' depression, insecurity and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are all genetic too, and remove all responsibility from parenting.
Of course once perversion become culturally acceptable, it probably doesn't even need a "cause" beyond humans' desire for depravity.

Dagnabbit Savell, how'd you even get this post so derailed????

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 09:26 AM

Being gay likely starts in the womb and is caused by testosterone variations during pregnancy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:54 AM

Human efforts to discover what things are is endless,
And sometimes humans chip close to the green with a solid answer.

The why things happen is where modern man never has enough club.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:17 AM

On the bright side, gays don't reproduce. I know a family where 3 of the 4 boys were gay. Their mother looked like a Hereford bull.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:32 AM

One of my wife's nieces fit the OPs original description of a leech on society to perfection. Bipolar, covered in tats, pierced, drugs, etc. She would hold a job occasionally as a convenience store clerk but not for long. Went to college on the state's dime, never finishing a curriculum but always starting another to maintain the gravy train. A couple of kids from a couple of different men and living off the state. This went on for at least a dozen years post high school. Then, a few years ago she met a guy with a good job, got married, had another kid and is now a productive citizen and A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!! She is the only Trump supporter on my wife's side of the family other than my wife. The others are totally Dem brainwashed and are Trump haters. Go figure!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 12:11 PM

From AntiGov's first post: "turkey legger"....??

One of my wife's nieces fit the OPs original description of a leech on society to perfection. Bipolar, covered in tats, pierced, drugs, etc. She would hold a job occasionally as a convenience store clerk but not for long. Went to college on the state's dime, never finishing a curriculum but always starting another to maintain the gravy train. A couple of kids from a couple of different men and living off the state. This went on for at least a dozen years post high school. Then, a few years ago she met a guy with a good job, got married, had another kid and is now a productive citizen and A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!! She is the only Trump supporter on my wife's side of the family other than my wife. The others are totally Dem brainwashed and are Trump haters. Go figure!

It just shows there s always hope of redemption. Jesus said that there will always be "poor" among us, some people choose to be poor. Why waste your time being agitated why they don't want not to be poor. Concentrate on things you can "control" as much as a human can. That's the problem with the left, they want everything to be "equal" which is humanly impossible. The best we can do is to offer equal opportunity to either succeed or fail. Some people choose to fail. You can't stop that. We are all individuality accountable in the end on how we lived our lives and what we truly believed in.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 12:23 PM

Saw a gal holding a handout sign on the corner of a walmart last weekend...right next to 2 food joints that had "We Are Hiring" signs, one was on the main big sign. SMH
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
On the bright side, gays don't reproduce. I know a family where 3 of the 4 boys were gay. Their mother looked like a Hereford bull.

Take a minute and search sperm donor. Ya there are sigh
Ts where gay men and women get together to reproduce. Often with terms like co-parenting.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by EdP

This is reasonably common. Women party through their teens and twenties, have a couple kids with a couple different dads then when they hit a wall at 30 and their looks start to fade they find a nice reliable guy to take care of them and provide for their kids, usually the guy gets a pity child out of the deal which forever ties his fate.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:19 PM

Gays are not regular people.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:33 PM

Hilarious comments on here on human sexuality. I don't know where to start. Honest to god, some of you folks are stuck in the dark ages.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Hilarious comments on here on human sexuality. I don't know where to start. Honest to god, some of you folks are stuck in the dark ages.

That can be taken as a compliment, in today's world. I'm guessing you think a lot of your prime ministress....

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:39 PM

For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:41 PM

You have your opinion, yet others cannot?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:41 PM

So the dad was into beastiality?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 01:45 PM

Apparently, and he waited until it was dark outside.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by BanditBuster
For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

What rights don’t they have?
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:30 PM

Minority groups want to be treated equal until that happens, then they want to be treated special.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Prior to 2015 they didn't have the right to get married and reap the tax benefits of it. Republicans fought tooth and nail to stop the legalization of this. Personally I think the government should completely stay out of marriage altogether and leave that to religious organizations.

Well crap, in 1775 I didn’t have any rights. lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:25 PM

Still waiting.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:49 PM

Hobbietrapper, I believe people are still saying equal rights when they really mean equal treatment. As evidenced quite clearly on this thread, they do not have that.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 03:56 PM

Can’t legislate everybody liking you.

Everybody doesn’t like me, just the way it goes sometimes. lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:06 PM

I’d like to point out not too long ago a thread about golf had a number of folks making fun of golfers.

You know why it didn’t matter?

There is no “law written on a golfers heart” about golf so they laughed it off.
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:18 PM

I didn't laugh the golfing comments off !!! They hurt my feelings !!! LOL grin grin

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

This is all false

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
From AntiGov's first post: "turkey legger"....??

It just shows there s always hope of redemption. Jesus said that there will always be "poor" among us, some people choose to be poor. Why waste your time being agitated why they don't want not to be poor. Concentrate on things you can "control" as much as a human can. That's the problem with the left, they want everything to be "equal" which is humanly impossible. The best we can do is to offer equal opportunity to either succeed or fail. Some people choose to fail. You can't stop that. We are all individuality accountable in the end on how we lived our lives and what we truly believed in.

Turkey legger ....you know , because at 385 L B S ......a chicken leg just won't do
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:28 PM

Most people that laugh at golf and golfers, tried it and failed, or realized they were incapable.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:31 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Originally Posted by Bob

This is all false

Can you provide proof, or is it just false because you don’t like it?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 04:52 PM

This is all false[/quote]

Can you provide proof, or is it just false because you don’t like it? [/quote]

It's all in the great book you started to quote last night

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:17 PM

That great book you put so much stock in also requires you to love unconditionally, sinners and saints alike. The hate you harbor for gays will not go unnoticed at judgement day.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
That great book you put so much stock in also requires you to love unconditionally, sinners and saints alike. The hate you harbor for gays will not go unnoticed at judgement day.

Hatred may be a sin but acceptance will turn you into a pillar of salt ....... grin

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:22 PM

God’s love comes with conditions, why wouldn’t ours?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:33 PM

Gods love is not conditional. He is ready and willing to forgive all sins. Or do you only pick and choose which parts of the Bible apply? Jesus himself hung out with the dregs of society. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) even. He loved them despite their actions.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
Gods love is not conditional. He is ready and willing to forgive all sins. Or do you only pick and choose which parts of the Bible apply? Jesus himself hung out with the dregs of society. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) even. He loved them despite their actions.

Not true , consequences are real

It's an instruction manual , not to be thrown out the window so you can do whatever you feel like.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 05:39 PM

The consequences for others sins are nobodies business but His. He requires you to love thy neighbor and leave judgement to Him.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:06 PM

Who’s picking and choosing?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
The consequences for others sins are nobodies business but His. He requires you to love thy neighbor and leave judgement to Him.

How many serial killers and pedophiles you got coming to dinner?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:09 PM

grin

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:10 PM

You really can’t see the difference between serial killers and gays? Let me spell it out for you. Gay people don’t hurt anyone. Your life is not affected by a couple being gay.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bob
You really can’t see the difference between serial killers and gays? Let me spell it out for you. Gay people don’t hurt anyone. Your life is not affected by a couple being gay.

If you think I care about you practicing your homosexuality , you're wrong again I

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:23 PM

Bob, while I am fine with two consenting adults doing what ever they think they need to do, I think you are ignoring at least one problem. If we accept that a man or woman was born that way then we will be asked too accept that a pedophile was born that way.

You can try to overlook this but I think Cali has a law they are contemplating that would lower the age of consent for homos. Why is that I wonder? Slippery slope I say

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

Is sin not sin absent of weight?

You comment about our command to not judge but yet clearly you feel it is necessary.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:24 PM

Eventually a serial rapist will say he was born that way. A mass murderer will say he was born that way.

change my mind...

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:24 PM

Then why do you so vehemently condemn it? Thou dost protest too much methinks.

As I’ve said before, I’m not gay, I just care about people who are.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:29 PM

Left lane, I disagree. It’s very clear to me the difference between two adult men or women entering into a consenting relationship and a pedophile taking advantage of a young person. Lowering the age of consent is wrong, I agree with you there, but I don’t see how allowing homosexual relationships leads to allowing pedophiles to legally rape children. I think that’s quite a reach that anti-gays have come up with on their own.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:30 PM

You mean anti-pedophiles I assume...

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:33 PM

People are too busy with their own lives and that’s their problem. They have the same rights as everyone else. We wouldn’t even be talking about them but they are constantly (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) because people don’t accept the behavior which translates to them, “they hate us.” I don’t condone drinking to an alcoholic or cheating on one’s spouse by cheaters so no, I’m not going to celebrate someone getting their gay on.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:33 PM

Here you go Bob , in case you forgot already [Linked Image]
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Gay people hurt people and in a number of cases, eat people too.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...24-makflwdwsngbddonanw5qlform-story.html

Gay people statistically commit more crime than normal people.

https://www.vox.com/2014/5/8/5691650/lgbt-people-are-more-likely-than-straight-people-to-go-to-jail

There are definitely law abiding gay people too.

Keith

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:52 PM

I think you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 06:55 PM

KeithC, I think we both know that the implication was that being gay in and of itself does not inherently hurt people
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 07:35 PM

Turkey legger ....you know , because at 385 L B S ......a chicken leg just won't do

I sort of thought you were saying she was,..."rotund" but I wasn't totally sure...
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 07:53 PM

I just had a conversation with a Mennonite about being gay. He said he believes that being gay isn't a sin but acting on your thought is the sin so have sexual relationship with the same sex is a sin. I thought that was a odd way to look at it.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bob

Remember Jeffrey Dahlmer? And gay priests have hurt plenty of little boys.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Matt28
I just had a conversation with a Mennonite about being gay. He said he believes that being gay isn't a sin but acting on your thought is the sin so have sexual relationship with the same sex is a sin. I thought that was a odd way to look at it.

IDK- I occasionally have the urge to punch someone in the mouth which isn't prolly the best thing but the consequences for doing it are far worse
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 08:03 PM

Am I the only one who wants more context to this person situation before I start saying somthing and complain about gay people or somthing

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 08:12 PM

How did that conversation start ? lol

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 08:50 PM

I think that's how a lot of folks look at it.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:00 PM

Does anyone ever think about what the purpose of marriage is? Does anyone stop and think about why the state would endorse and incentivize marriage?

The purpose of marriage is to encourage the equal distribution of women and to provide children with a stable two parent home which has long been proven to be the single greatest factor in life success. The state incentivizes heterosexual marriage to help accomplish these goals, homosexual marriage provides no benefit to the state and should not be incentivized.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:21 PM

The bible says to even have the thought/lust is a sin. Matthew 5:27-28

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Does anyone ever think about what the purpose of marriage is? Does anyone stop and think about why the state would endorse and incentivize marriage?

The purpose of marriage is to encourage the equal distribution of women and to provide children with a stable two parent home which has long been proven to be the single greatest factor in life success. The state incentivizes heterosexual marriage to help accomplish these goals, homosexual marriage provides no benefit to the state and should not be incentivized.

The state encourages hetro marriages because they tend to produce new future tax payers.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

The bible says to even have the thought/lust is a sin. Matthew 5:27-28

I'm hetro but that'd doesn't mean that I'm in a constant state of listing after every skirt. I would think the same would go for gays.
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:30 PM

I think most people should just mind their MYOB. I see the Conservative party wants to take away everybody's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
I think most people should just mind their MYOB. I see the Conservative party wants to take away everybody's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

You know you about to have everyone jump on you right lol ?

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:42 PM

"Everybody's" right? You're being a drama queen now, Karen.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:43 PM

How big a old boy are you? cool

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:45 PM

Which party is the conservative party? I'm pretty sure the POTUS supports gay rights.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:50 PM

I know some very conservative Democrats as well.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 10:56 PM

What party doesn't care about unborn babies right to life?What party wants to keep everything on lockdown,, so businesses cant reopen and make a living?You bumped your head Stardust_Dork. smile

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:01 PM

"Everybody's" right? You're being a drama queen now, Karen.

Yeah Karen
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

What party doesn't care about unborn babies right to life?What party wants to keep everything on lockdown,, so businesses cant reopen and make a living?You bumped your head Stardust_Dork. smile

I find many faults with both parties.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:15 PM

They need to change that old saying to-"Life - as much liberty as the gov't deems fit for you - and the pursuit of work".
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:17 PM

Don't hate Star. He is still reeling from oxygen deprivation from all that mask wearing!

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:18 PM

I'm going out on a limb here.
But the vine is sturdy as can be.

People easily spot wicked intent and wrongdoing in others far easier than they see the log in their own eye.
Some are working on that. Others not so much.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

The state encourages hetro marriages because they tend to produce new future tax payers.

You can incentivize children without marriage, Iceland did it for quite some time. To get productive tax payers you need stable two parent households, a hugely disproportionate amount of crime and violence is done by kids from single parent households. Off the top of my head I think kids from a single mother home are 30 times more likely *to be abused* than kids from a two parent home with the biological father.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:24 PM

Careful DS,
You'll be judged as a moralist or worse.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kansas Cat
Don't hate Star. He is still reeling from oxygen deprivation from all that mask wearing!

CNN said Cheeto Man was and Republicans are mean! whistle
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/27/20 11:55 PM

I take the Peter Griffin on Family Guy approach, go ahead be Gay, whoop it up, party on! Be all Gay, half Gay or 2 1/2 times Gay, Queer away, man or woman. Woman being a man, man being a woman. I really don't care. Just give me this, keep it out of my face! don't burden me with your Gayness in any way, at the same time I won't push my hetero views or thoughts onto you.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

I take the Peter Griffin on Family Guy approach, go ahead be Gay, whoop it up, party on! Be all Gay, half Gay or 2 1/2 times Gay, Queer away, man or woman. Woman being a man, man being a woman. I really don't care. Just give me this, keep it out of my face! don't burden me with your Gayness in any way, at the same time I won't push my hetero views or thoughts onto you.

Dave Chappelle said "I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?"

I don't care much who consensually screws who when it comes to adult human beings. I don't want to have to pretend that gays are special or normal, or see gays forced into every movie and TV show, for no other purpose then to show the movie or show is progressive.

Keith
Posted By: EdP

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 12:08 AM

I think DonnerS is exactly right. The two parent home with (their own) children is worth incentivizing. Homosexual couples should not be penalized but also should not be incentivized for exactly the reasons he described..

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Careful DS,
You'll be judged as a moralist or worse.

Blessings,
Mark

When I left the church/"lost God" I had deep questions about the morals taught to me, this lead me to deeply question many things, I have spent many hours pondering these types of questions to myself. I have many "unique" views, it has become a party trick for my friends to try and get me to have a couple to many beers and start giving speech's and talking politics or religion.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 01:57 AM

Almost.....the whole country is nuts, thinking that being a sexual deviate is normal is crazy. Gay is not now or ever will be normal behavior, it is deviate behavior. That's just the way it is.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Being gay is a genetic abnormality. All organisms must survive and reproduce. Homosexuals cannot. Homosexuality is not normal.

Historically there are potential advantages to homosexuals in a tribal setting that could have seen potential genes for it promoted. Also if it is a trait largely caused by the mother it would almost certainly be carried though historical times as 8,000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every one man meaning historically almost all women reproduced but only a very select group of men, the genes could simply be carried on by females, we already know that testosterone variations in the womb are a major predictor of homosexual behavior in adults.

There seems to also be a cultural element to sexuality as women are coming out as homosexual or bisexual in rates triple or better than a few years ago.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Almost.....the whole country is nuts, thinking that being a sexual deviate is normal is crazy. Gay is not now or ever will be normal behavior, it is deviate behavior. That's just the way it is.

Oh ohhhh......homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 02:08 AM

Homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Nothing, studies have confirmed nothing about homophobes, you are thinking of gay liberal writers in hollywood not statisticians.

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 02:12 AM

X2
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Mentality of the coddled - 10/28/20 02:14 AM

Homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Lmao. Thats funny there... wink grin
But...Marty is right. Its not normal, shouldnt be recognized as such,
and is rooted in deep mental illness that way surpasses mine.
And on the other hand...dont care what you smoke or who you poke, just
keep it to yerself and dont let it bother others. Closets were made for
a reason. PDA is sick no matter who, but its worse when it's a lgbtqrstlmnop...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums