Posted By: Cragar

Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:18 AM

Unreal.........

Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:21 AM

Cover up
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:22 AM

A lot of miscreants are scrambling to cover their tracks!

Chris
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:29 AM

Surely there must be copies of these documents. Why in the world would someone ship something that important without making copies? Why weren’t the documents simply emailed or faxed? There is a lot about this story that doesn’t make any sense
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:50 AM

I heard on talk radio today that the Biden campaign told all major news networks that if they covered the Tucker interview from last night they would not be allowed access to him as president. I think Bill O’Reilly said that on Sean’s show.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
I heard on talk radio today that the Biden campaign told all major news networks that if they covered the Tucker interview from last night they would not be allowed access to him as president. I think Bill O’Reilly said that on Sean’s show.

Corruption demands more corruption- disgusting
Posted By: BanditBuster

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:58 AM

I think that we have major issues in this country that are much deeper than we can even fathom at this point. Good for the shipping company for taking it very serious!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:02 AM

I think you're right Bandit. There's a bunch that should already be in prison. And John Barr is terrified to arrest anyone.
Posted By: BanditBuster

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I think you're right Bandit. There's a bunch that should already be in prison. And John Barr is terrified to arrest anyone.

The problem is when the agencies who are suppose to arrest them, are them! The state and federal government is nothing more than organized crime. And that goes for both sides of the isle.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:12 AM

Barr has already reported gross insubordination within the Justice Department.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:35 AM

I expect there will be a rash of unexplained deaths shortly.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Barr has already reported gross insubordination within the Justice Department.

But nothing will be done about it. Scared to death.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:36 AM

saw that....spooky...
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:12 AM

Y'know, that is really shocking but not surprising to me. That's how messed up things are.

Moosetrot
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:29 AM

Everything went into the Clinton black hole again? Who gets suicided first?
Posted By: Starcraft_Dart

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:57 AM

I can't believe you guys believe this guy. If this was true he would name the company.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Starcraft_Dart
I can't believe you guys believe this guy. If this was true he would name the company.

Did you ever consider maybe this company doesn't want negative press ?
They did due diligence looking for the missing documents. Above and beyond , expressed remorse and shock and more.
Who do want to bash ? USPS , UPS , FedEx , someone else?

I would be bashing the lowlife scum swamp creature who stole them. Not the company they stole them from.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:13 AM

Like an employee knew that there were documents about the Biden's in an envelope...LMAO.. I can't believe how gullible people have become.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:27 AM

Like an employee knew that there were documents about the Biden's in an envelope...LMAO.. I can't believe how gullible people have become.

I can't believe you are gullible enough to think somebody would steal random documents. And think that most people reading this thread would believe your diversion of the fact that the deep state was at work here.They knew what they were after and were on the lookout for it.

Troll.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:31 AM

LOL..make sure to wear your tin hat.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:32 AM

I can't.

You stole it.

Troll.
Posted By: James

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 06:50 AM

Go for it , Crager. It's fashionable here to call someone a troll if they don't agree with you.

Jim
Posted By: James

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 06:53 AM

Deep state conspiracy theorists! lol

Do you really believe there is an organized Deep State? Just because individuals in government believe their consciences are violated and don't cooperate with the powers that be?

Jim
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 09:45 AM

A tin hat wold be kinda heavy. Tin foil is lighter, and can be shaped into whatever style you prefer. Much more fashionable.
Posted By: red webb

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 10:10 AM

phone tap knew when shipped and who sending them . FBI,NCIS,DOJ,ATF
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by James
Deep state conspiracy theorists! lol

Do you really believe there is an organized Deep State? Just because individuals in government believe their consciences are violated and don't cooperate with the powers that be?

Jim

From what I've been seeing it has nothing to do with individuals or consciences, the facts keep point to the opposite of those.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 11:24 AM

I can’t believe people believed Schiff, Nadler , Pelosi, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc..

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by James
Go for it , Crager. It's fashionable here to call someone a troll if they don't agree with you.

Jim

The truth should always be in fashion, no matter how certain members try to spin it.

I give the majority of the Tman members credit for being able to quickly identify certain posters who repeatedly make inflammatory, often off-topic posts with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses. It seems like they do it for their own amusement or the attention it garners them.

This, by definition, is an Internet Troll.

So, calling it fashionable in a weak attempt to deflect the truth, doesn’t change the fact that there are trolls on the Tman forum. Starcraft Dart epitomizes that definition, as do you.

Posted By: rvsask

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 12:48 PM

This reminds me of some of the poorest “my homework went missing stories from grade 7’s” that I’ve heard.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:10 PM

I agree rvsask, sensationalism at it’s finest...or worst.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
This reminds me of some of the poorest “my homework went missing stories from grade 7’s” that I’ve heard.

Exactly
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask

Exactly

Ur referring to Clintons emails right?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:10 PM

grin
Posted By: hippie

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 02:14 PM

Could have been her phones?

Nah, must've been her servers they're talking about.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:03 PM

Or, all the dead people in the Clinton circle of "friends"....Yeah, that's tin foil right there, all coincidence.

All the deep state is pure as snow.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:08 PM

Deep state does exist, a group of people within a certain Gov. agency trying to push back against the Pres. That has been proven, but with the legal double standard nothing happens. This deal, who knows, but the coincidences keep adding up.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 03:49 PM

I don't believe it's an organized entity,but do I think there's a deep state,or swamp,in our govt that has a frame of mind that they can do no wrong,that there are things we don't know or need to know,,yes I believe that.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 04:06 PM

There absolutely is a vast unelected bureaucracy of civil servants and career appointees that serve their own static interests of supporting a status quo, the ultimate gridlock. At best this is benign malfeasance at worst criminal insubordination and collusion.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 05:26 PM

Might be possible the people at fox got orders to make those papers disappear, like they mailed an empty envelope.

Couple weeks ago newt Gingrich was on fox and mentioned George soros and his possible relationship to paying protesters. His was cut off by the other people on the show, "we don't need to bring George soros's name into this". I don't know if Soros owns the network, but he sure seems to have them under his thumb.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 06:47 PM

Did anyone ever think that a copy of the material was sent just to see what the reaction to the sending was...? If a person is under surveillance, what better option is there than to "force a hand" a bit?

I got news for all the non-believers, various parts of the alphabet soup boys and girls gather intel on all of us, why else does say the NSA have acres and acres of buildings out in the middle of nowhere if not for their cloud taking down EVERYTHING that is sent electronically, which means almost all telecommunications. Where the story changes is where the "more politically" motivated members of the alphabet people tap into that info for the people they want to target and actually use it. Believe what you want to believe...
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 07:09 PM

I believe I'll have another beer and don't call me Shirley. Cheto man bad and you can't touch this. Where o where has PCR gone.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 09:29 PM

364,000 government employees in Washington DC and their all upstanding honest and trustworthy?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 09:44 PM

Trump has done the Republic a huge service by exposing the degree to which our government has gone rogue. Maybe, just maybe we can pull it back from the brink.

Re: Deep state - swamp creatures at work again - 10/29/20 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
I believe I'll have another beer and don't call me Shirley. Cheto man bad and you can't touch this. Where o where has PCR gone.

Been hanging out and hunting with him the last several days.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums